PDA

View Full Version : KTV at jurong area. nice

jojonlcc
03-01-2012, 02:19 PM
just been to one KTV night club at jurong area don't know bros from here got go before or not. not too bad place to me. 190+ for martel.
girls there are viet or PRC and got mumy also.

one of the girl come in right away hold my didi lol. once awhile the mumy come in also join in hold my didi lol... don't know y...

but new to me lah, new my house lor so try in man.

tip i give $50 for each girl and mumy. i don't know the minimum so i just tip it this way.
anyone keen to join me next round? brothers from west man :):cool:

Bryan82
03-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Hi bro, Can pm me the location.. i stay at west side.. feel like trying.. thanks..

Dream2005
04-01-2012, 08:37 AM
bro, can share the location??

sjb1994
04-01-2012, 04:14 PM
I have 'move' to the very west recently, PM me if you are going:D

blacktadpole
04-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Bro T.S.
whao...... the place sounds very happening!!! Even mummy also join in and hold your didi....... either very big or very long. wakaka. Any other bro. wan to join in and do another F.R.???

fatestaynight
04-01-2012, 05:04 PM
bro, can share location? i know there is one in jurong but do not know the exact location.

cheepie
04-01-2012, 05:33 PM
The Village is located at the West part of Singapore at the foot of Jurong Hill,
opposite the Jurong Bird Park

wanderer23
05-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I have 'move' to the very west recently, PM me if you are going:D

You moved to the west meh bro? Great 1 more chiong kaki haha

jojonlcc
05-01-2012, 02:11 PM
PM me if you guys wants to join in the fun for next round man. but sorry to say this... im out of anything from chionging till next month... got to save up for CNY yahkaka. :D

haha1234
05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
can share address thx. =)

babab
05-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Bro for what i know the place 190 per bottle is happy hour . After that is 300 plus . Girl there is ok. But if you want to take taxi back home , there was very difficult leh .
I most of the time is go other 3 ktv at jurong there , two ktv with prc and malaysian. One more with viet and Thai.
Who up me will give more detail and location for this 3 ktv .

boxingman
06-01-2012, 09:42 AM
PM me if you guys wants to join in the fun for next round man. but sorry to say this... im out of anything from chionging till next month... got to save up for CNY yahkaka. :D

Bro,you have mail!;)

jojonlcc
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Bro,you have mail!;)
sorry bro can send one more time. i didn't see any reply from boxingman leh...

hayhay
06-01-2012, 03:53 PM
just been to one KTV night club at jurong area don't know bros from here got go before or not. not too bad place to me. 190+ for martel.
girls there are viet or PRC and got mumy also.

one of the girl come in right away hold my didi lol. once awhile the mumy come in also join in hold my didi lol... don't know y...

but new to me lah, new my house lor so try in man.

tip i give $50 for each girl and mumy. i don't know the minimum so i just tip it this way.
anyone keen to join me next round? brothers from west man :):cool:

bro,
this place has a veri long history and is not new, and some other place can try is taman jurong, there is disco ktv with thailand and viet girl,should have PRC also, forgot liao long time ago, but the place is still there.

hayhay
06-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Bro for what i know the place 190 per bottle is happy hour . After that is 300 plus . Girl there is ok. But if you want to take taxi back home , there was very difficult leh .
I most of the time is go other 3 ktv at jurong there , two ktv with prc and malaysian. One more with viet and Thai.
Who up me will give more detail and location for this 3 ktv .

bro, up you then give information?? you veri hungry for point huh??

okie, i no need to be up for point, is at taman jurong,that side got three ktv,
one is jets, one is upstair of macdonald, and one is the disco ktv with thai,viet and PRC.

hayhay
06-01-2012, 03:58 PM
last time there is one more at janpanese garden, where ppl prawn fishing,
now think no more.

blacktadpole
06-01-2012, 04:03 PM
last time there is one more at janpanese garden, where ppl prawn fishing,
now think no more.

Hi, you mean 'Tao yaun'?? Close down donkey years ago.:(

hayhay
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi, you mean 'Tao yaun'?? Close down donkey years ago.:(

ya lor, many ppl asking west side got what fun, so tell them all this,

later ppl want to ask for point,the ktv opposite the Jurong Bird Park also veri old liao.

lordstriker
06-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Hahah alot of memories at this place. Last time when we took a taxi there, the taxi driver always gave us a shocking look "What? Go Jurong Bird Park at this hour"? lol

blacktadpole
06-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Hahah alot of memories at this place. Last time when we took a taxi there, the taxi driver always gave us a shocking look "What? Go Jurong Bird Park at this hour"? lol

Did you tell him you need to let your birdie out!!Wakaka. Nice place to chill out. Renovate by Feb. Should be good if they dun increase their pricing.:D

lordstriker
07-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Did you tell him you need to let your birdie out!!Wakaka. Nice place to chill out. Renovate by Feb. Should be good if they dun increase their pricing.:D

Agree . Inexpensive place and the girls sometimes can go wild too :D

blacktadpole
07-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Totally agree...... just have to be there at the right time( where the crazy horses)cum...... but I feel if your whole group of friends take all Viet. chances are much better if the PRC are not in the room.:eek:

goktvonly
28-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Hows the bird park one ? Good ?

Last time went JETS...sucks...cant touch or fondle at all..

Above Mac same too...

New Disco Sun City or something havent try...any feedback ?

postcd
01-02-2012, 12:01 PM
any ktv at jurong area during HH?