PDA

View Full Version : NOW I HAVE A FB lol !!!!

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 04:32 PM
im so happy now. its been so long i don't really have a girl friend feel...(coz incarceration and marriage)

when to the KTV pub i have shared before few time from now liao. dabao few girl from there before also. but this girl i find is just a 23 year old veit young, beautiful, sweet...
i know the boss there, and came to learn that shes new to this line and trying her best to learn from the sister there, and till im there she still not "kaibao" yat.

i bring her out for food and stuff (ofcoz arrange by the boss). few time i go there i still ask for her to join me for food before i come back to singaore. haha she can't wait to see me there again everytime i meet her up
one day i just tell her i need to rest for awhile in my hotel. (i have not intention for anything yat coz i like one of the movie that shown he guy playing games with the girl he like this way. not using money to buy but make her love you...)

she just say ok lol...
the story goes like normal guys and girl talk in the way we know lor... but after i have my bath came out with the tower around me.... she say can i massage you? i say ok....

her massage is so great man, coz her hands are well maintained. smooth... and sweet girl friend feel here... sorry to say that... she really turn me on here... so i tell her to sleep beside me for a talk.
after some talk she tell me take she like me very much. coz i don't do anything to her this while.
i say i respect and just do things that they are comfortable.
before i finish my word she kiss me.....fire on haha....
things go on and on lor no need to say lol.... a big BUT here.....

BLOOD!!!??? OMG! HAHA VAGIN..... she's a vagin....
after everything... i still don't know what to say.... end up still have to ask...
"why?" i know is like the movie but still i need to ask...
she just say "don't kown... i scare boss tell me to do but do with someone i don't like....but u i like"
"not to disrespect... you want me to give you some money for this.... i like you too thats y i come out with you but not others that i can pay for..."
she just say no... she just when me to bring her out whenever im there.
i promise her i will.

next day i tell the boss (my very good friend to take very good care of her, if someone wants to bring her out make sure shes ok with the guy. no one bringing her out make sure she gets good tips.)

but from then i go out with her like girl friend and boy friend liao lol... ofcoz i always try in her bag some pocket money. that i can give.

age 23
high 162cm
boobs b cup
face 8-9
pussy: vagin... what you think???
service... still learning lah...

thanks for reading this... :o

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 06:51 PM
this place might have girls that not so beautiful, but have some really beautiful wants, sometime they need to go KL for renewing their passport. so lol sometime can't see nice want there, if your looks are ok and can be nice to them i really think many can get FB there. they don't really like malaysian people...:p

~~Fresh~~
31-12-2011, 07:01 PM
SO you have one "Galfriend" there already...Please leave the rest for us !!!

Hahahaha

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 07:03 PM
by the way, i already said it very clear that sometime the nice girl have to go off for renew passport, so if bros here go and find it not so good don't clime my wrong FR ok.

pls up me so i can do something more well here.
thanks in advance brothers:cool:

I MIGHT BE NEW HERE, BUT IM NOT YOUNG IN THIS LINE.;)

~~Fresh~~
31-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Bro.. you gal new to the line... Can she speak English or Mandrain then?
Or you can speak Viet... Cam On ~~~

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Bro.. you gal new to the line... Can she speak English or Mandrain then?
Or you can speak Viet... Cam On ~~~
hahaha i get what you mean man..

over there most of them can speak either abit chinese or abit english, if you can't talk to them or they can't talk to you can ask the mumy come over.

my friend is the boss there remember? lol
for my girl yes, she can speak abit chinese and sms abit in english, (but brocken lah) my english is broken anyway...
sometime she dado dado, and sometime i dado dado lor, anyway sex, hug, and other things need to say in this kind of girls just body talk can already lor.

~~Fresh~~
31-12-2011, 07:17 PM
hahaha i get what you mean man..

over there most of them can speak either abit chinese or abit english, if you can't talk to them or they can't talk to you can ask the mumy come over.

my friend is the boss there remember? lol
for my girl yes, she can speak abit chinese and sms abit in english, (but brocken lah) my english is broken anyway...
sometime she dado dado, and sometime i dado dado lor, anyway sex, hug, and other things need to say in this kind of girls just body talk can already lor.

Nice !!! Body Language !!

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Nice !!! Body Language !!
you know i know lah, lol in this kind of line, body language speak alots of things liao lol

~~Fresh~~
31-12-2011, 07:34 PM
you know i know lah, lol in this kind of line, body language speak alots of things liao lol

Definately.. but then still need to know some pick up lines..
You know the boss... we don't !! lolzzz

I know a bit only.. Like "Xin Chao" .. "Anh Yeu Em"..."Yum Tak" etc etc lolzzz

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 07:35 PM
a tip here haha
one way i always do.
go google translator typ it in english or chinese the words you wants to say and translat it to viet then sms lor.

sometime words goes wrong lah, but still most of the time can understand wan :)

:D

~~Fresh~~
31-12-2011, 07:37 PM
a tip here haha
one way i always do.
go google translator typ it in english or chinese the words you wants to say and translat it to viet then sms lor.

sometime words goes wrong lah, but still most of the time can understand wan :)

:D

That's what I always do too. But then sometimes we converse face to face then a bit tough. As you say, let the Body do the talking !!!

jojonlcc
31-12-2011, 07:38 PM
That's what I always do too. But then sometimes we converse face to face then a bit tough. As you say, let the Body do the talking !!!
yah baba haha

diputs1269
01-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Seems very interesting place, must check it out:)

jojonlcc
01-01-2012, 02:48 AM
lol really interesting. but need time lor. normally i go at night come back morning.

jojonlcc
01-01-2012, 02:49 AM
by the way guys... for your info. its at JB...:p

jojonlcc
01-01-2012, 02:53 AM
thanks Harpoon for adding my point. will post more when i go rounding again :):cool: