PDA

View Full Version : Can BBBJ, CIM, but no Frenching?

Jenova
31-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Anyone encounter WL that doesn't allow DFK, or not even kissing but allows BBBJ and CIM? Kind of jealous of my own didi somehow...

How to coax them to DFK? no DFK, not enough GFE sia...

Evilution
31-12-2011, 03:45 AM
Its their last so call stance to differentiate customers. However, no matter what, respect the ladies and their wishes. No GFE from this one, find another that will allow for all!

Honestly, will you french a WL that you know CIM for another customer less than 10 mins ago?

Joshzzz
31-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Always been my question.

I would never DFK anyone cept my own GF or an FB.
Forget commercial ones!

Its their last so call stance to differentiate customers. However, no matter what, respect the ladies and their wishes. No GFE from this one, find another that will allow for all!

Honestly, will you french a WL that you know CIM for another customer less than 10 mins ago?

arsenal_84
31-12-2011, 02:42 PM
i'm fine with no frenching...light kisses will do for me.
is easy to be jealous of my own other part, but let's not forget she had how many dicks before you.

jolenekoh
31-12-2011, 08:19 PM
impossible. those who allows u to cim usually allows everything, except maybe anal

Jenova
01-01-2012, 12:50 AM
listerine ?

It's like after you finished business in toilet, you still can eat KFC and still finger licking good isn't it?

yang punk
01-01-2012, 09:16 AM
TS. Maybe you got bad breath!:rolleyes:

Btw...the mouth has got more bacteria than a clean vagina. For me kissing is only reserved for the one I love!

FRwriter
01-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Anyone encounter WL that doesn't allow DFK, or not even kissing but allows BBBJ and CIM? Kind of jealous of my own didi somehow...

How to coax them to DFK? no DFK, not enough GFE sia...

Er.. Depends on the FL leh. I got experience that 1st time she allow kissing/frenching but the 2nd time I find her, she don't allow.
She say got new preference. :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
02-01-2012, 12:43 PM
If i get CIM or BBJ, 5th level heaven.

If plus Boob Massage, 7th level heaven leow.

Frenching for me is secondary.

fdcivic
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM
i like frenching.

but wonder how come gals can let us poke their pussy, but can't let us poke their month??