PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Female Friends

Soft
30-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi
I am 36 years old guy , with slim build
Currently I am marriage . I love my wife but my curiousity and sex drive is too high.
I dont want to find any pro ....
Is there any lady out there when to chat with me and exploring back the excitment in life..
Do pm me thanks

smartke
30-12-2011, 03:47 PM
hmmm... seems like i jus explained the word 'desperate' in another thread.

anyway, gd luck!

I.m.Jim
30-12-2011, 04:12 PM
What a lame excuse to ad for a FB! if you have problems with your wife; many will understand here! But If you love her? you don't use her as a excuse (no excitement) to look for a FB. Admit that you yourself want.

zacarie
30-12-2011, 04:56 PM
What a lame excuse to ad for a FB! if you have problems with your wife; many will understand here! But If you love her? you don't use her as a excuse (no excitement) to look for a FB. Admit that you yourself want.

Exactly. if u love ur wife. go work on ur marriage. if u really love her. the person u should explore ur curiosity bout things with is her.. tt is no excuse to look for other woman.. and end up hurting the woman whom u claim u love :mad:

Reoxy
30-12-2011, 05:03 PM
hmmm... seems like i jus explained the word 'desperate' in another thread.

anyway, gd luck!

This one is not desperate.

This one is stingy.

Pros or professionals charges professional rates for professional services.

He is not willing to pay for that.

Apocalypse
30-12-2011, 05:26 PM
He is not stingy.

He is decieved.

We should wish him luck in finding a FB that let him raw and appear at his door with 2 babies.

The magic and excitement will come back once that happens. Especially when the baiyi write in the affidavit a FR with juicy details abt how he met the girl and how he fucked her for the judge to read.

Reoxy
30-12-2011, 05:29 PM
He is not stingy.

He is decieved.

We should wish him luck in finding a FB that let him raw and appear at his door with 2 babies.

Let us not curse the unborn and innocent.

Amen.:D

smartke
30-12-2011, 05:39 PM
This one is not desperate.

This one is stingy.

Pros or professionals charges professional rates for professional services.

He is not willing to pay for that.

well, i was trying to be nice to give him another excuse for his action mah... :p

now tat u hv another, then he is 'desperate' yet 'stingy' lor... :D:p

pacificboy21
30-12-2011, 06:17 PM
well, i was trying to be nice to give him another excuse for his action mah... :p

now tat u hv another, then he is 'desperate' yet 'stingy' lor... :D:p

Since TS has being condemmed by all as desperate and stingy, any girls who wants FB please pm me instead. I'm not desperate nor stingy. Only pretty girls under 30 need apply. Waist above 28 inch dun waste time also, height must be 1.55m and above, no more than 60kg pls.

Bro smartke, if I receive any pm, we share ok? 这样够兄弟了吧:D

smartke
30-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Since TS has being condemmed by all as desperate and stingy, any girls who wants FB please pm me instead. I'm not desperate nor stingy. Only pretty girls under 30 need apply. Waist above 28 inch dun waste time also, height must be 1.55m and above, no more than 60kg pls.

Bro smartke, if I receive any pm, we share ok? 这样够兄弟了吧:D

muahahahahaha................

ladies, u all can seriously consider bro pacificboy proposition, excl the last part. he is the 'cash king' category, at least. u all wun regret.

money bk not guarantee in tis case as it's not a monetary transaction. how abt "fun time bk guarantee"... :D:p

simple2kee
30-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Currently I am marriage . I love my wife but my curiousity and sex drive is too high.

stay away, stay away from extra marital affair.

S.B.Y.1
31-12-2011, 07:41 AM
stay away, stay away from extra marital affair.

Singapore Court supports the Women's Charter .:( Wants caught your pants will have many holes :D

That's why Pak wears SarongS :D

HunterJ
31-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi
I am 36 years old guy , with slim build
I dont want to find any pro ....
Is there any lady out there when to chat with me and exploring back the excitment in life..
Do pm me thanks

Errr... So i suppose you just want to explore some excitement? Find FL/WL also able to let you "exploring back the excitment in life". Stingy !! And unfaithful !! And....... *don't know what else to use to don't make it not so ugly* :D :p

Anyway, since you love your wife, just love her more. Explore it with your wife, and I believe she will be much willing to do so with you. Search back the spark in your marriage, and don't create a broken family in the end. Good luck !!

Btw, if you wife need training, bros here will be willing to give some "teaching". hahahahhahaha ;)