PDA

View Full Version : @ chinatown

nicefreak
29-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Had a bad experience after visiting one massage joint in chinatown.
For those bros who wanna know where exactly, i think its better for you to PM me instead of posting openly here.

Needed a release after working late at night. Stumbled upon this shop, seeing a milf with big boobs waving to me and keep signalling me to walk in. Apparently, blur blur walk in, sat down on the massage bed and stripped. First she asked for entrance fee and next flashes out her C size saggy tits and begging me to fuck her. Not really keen on "extreme sport"; all i want is a release.

She keep saying that fucking is so much better than her working on my dick. she quote me 100 and we proceeded with our birthday suit

Next, while doing the deeds, her friend walk in, with the front door now locked, and sat at the side, watching us fucking. I was like, huh??
After the whole job is over, she wiped me up and asked for 140 bucks

!!!

WTF lor!!

I asked why, ... she say cause have to pay for her friend who "joined" in the session. I dressed up and just gave her 100 and ... they locked the door! I feel damn frustrated lor. Then i reasoned it out with them in harsh tone. Apparently, i told them that one of them can follow me and go withdraw money, which they agreed.

Taking the chance to "walk off", the moment the glass door is unlocked. I walk off quickly and did not look back. She gave chase but stop halfway, giving up the trail.

On my way home, i feel like a super victimized.
Boycott this place and ... chinatown area forever!

lifeisfun
29-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Since so bad , why dont you just name the joint ?

GR888
30-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Yes, I support naming and shaming. We all work hard for our money and should not be cheated by these despicable joints.

loneyheart
30-12-2011, 12:30 AM
U should ask her friend to pay u 100 for free show :D

ad33
30-12-2011, 12:38 AM
tat bad you should name the joint man......

power69
30-12-2011, 02:06 AM
nowadays we got less choice, so they play this kind
of trick to us.

I kenna once at ppc 3rd floor, the other gal came in
after 5min, of massage, but i dont feel shy to ask
what happen, ask the other gal to go out.

Some tell tale sign, usually small shop.
Usually No boss inside,
definitely collect money first...
Usually two or three gals
rented the shop bed from boss to freelance their trade.

ahkong
30-12-2011, 05:55 AM
WTF like that also can? AV should do their job man! What are they waiting for?! :rolleyes:

ihatealll
30-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi Bro, Thanks for the heads up. Please PM me the location. Had upped your rep.

RunNGun
30-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Too much, This joint must die!

abchinese
30-12-2011, 09:26 AM
pearl centre?

lurker
30-12-2011, 12:12 PM
PPC was bad the last time i went. horrible and just wanted to you to finish off fast... sucks

ttttaann
30-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Name them shame them. These bad ones should go forever. we are all here to enjoy!

bambang13
30-12-2011, 12:25 PM
bro you should naming the joining and let AV clean up this place. it is not worth for us to keep discreet

IMAO
30-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Had a similar experience but yet yet different. Paid for FJ for 2 but end up with 1 only as the other highlighted that she was very sore down south. However, received a hot water bj from her before she dropped the bomb....

autok
30-12-2011, 12:38 PM
We like to share and 'take care' other bros for not falling into such underhand tatics. It's better to name and shame the shop or joint..

lasivious
30-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the warning. Please share where is this place?

jaythai
30-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Bro u shld name the shop since av is working very hard this few mths. Jus let them get the bad eggs n leave the good one for us to enjoy. Haha.

sexymonkey
30-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Let the av clean up the mess there... Damn.

nicefreak
31-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I have received a few PM from concerned bros out there. And also happen to read a similar forum named " Bad place to go to PEARL CENTRE"

The joint i went is at Pearl Centre. Please avoid that freaking building ever though all the massage and HC shops in singapore has closed and left Pearl Centre.

I will not step foot into the building ever again!...

Stimsia
31-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Lucky me was around that area saw all Milf cmi so hurry hurry get lost:p

I had similar experience at cherry@circular rd
Sad:(

For that kind of price, one can get syt with sexy massage plus plus at GL:rolleyes:

striker42
31-12-2011, 06:48 AM
Yes I second that on Cherry@circular (boat quay area)....... bros should just name them and warn us about such bad services.......

loneyheart
31-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Yes I second that on Cherry@circular (boat quay area)....... bros should just name them and warn us about such bad services.......

thxs for warnibg bro upz u