PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female FB^^

hyunmin5276
28-12-2011, 09:49 PM
hello^^
I'm looking for lady age of 20 and above who can be close friend and fb at the same time.

I'm korean 19 years old. um.. i consider myself as skinny, and decent looking even though in my pictures i don't look that good...;; I might be shy at first encounter, but when i get to know more about you, you will find out i am quite funny... I am looking for fb however i hope i also can find friends whom i can share problems and encourage each other. I'm pretty sure i can be ur most understanding friend^^

I tried to find fb before, but never succeeded before. So i hope this time i can find...

Anyway thanks for reading this, and hope somebody doesn't criticise what i wrote.. it hurts alot...Thank you again^^

zacarie
28-12-2011, 09:56 PM
U know for sure ppl will come in to comment.. if it hurts and u cant take it.. then dont start a thread..

U have started 4 threads searching for fb. this is ur 5th.. Y come here n post n say 'it hurts' esp when u did do so before n u know the comments ppl will leave..:confused:

Anyway all the best..

suzuka8
28-12-2011, 10:13 PM
for people to zap lor. he think korean tua ki mah. :P

good luck!

U know for sure ppl will come in to comment.. if it hurts and u cant take it.. then dont start a thread..

U have started 4 threads searching for fb. this is ur 5th.. Y come here n post n say 'it hurts' esp when u did do so before n u know the comments ppl will leave..:confused:

Anyway all the best..

smartke
28-12-2011, 11:04 PM
hahahahaha.......... ts, u really make my day! for tis, i pardoned u frm any of my 'comments'. :p

but, i hv to warn u tat i may hijack oth ppl thread sometimes. or worse, i may turn oth ppl thread, into my chat playground. :D:p

anyway, do pardon me when tat happens. :p

CumSuckHoNeyLa... oops.. i mean... KamSaHamNiDa. pardon my korean. lolx...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:16 AM
I tried to find fb before, but never succeeded before. So i hope this time i can find...

.....and hope somebody doesn't criticise what i wrote..

No need to hope. It be like your previous few threads :cool:

.....it hurts alot...

Hurt???? Then you are really not suitable to seek FB.
Why? Cos you are very vulnerable for girls (or guys pretend to be girls) who may want to take advantage of you to gain something.

If you are really a Korean, you should know that #03-XX shophouse of your community. You be able to find friends and suitable girlfriend there and they have lotsof events and activities, especially this coming 설날. ;)

I.m.Jim
29-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Anyway thanks for reading this, and hope somebody doesn't criticise what i wrote.. it hurts alot...Thank you again^^

Hahahahha, you again! I remember you! Once bitten twice shy! but you still keep on coming back. You watch Ultimate Banzuke too much !

Reoxy
29-12-2011, 10:53 AM

I educate.:cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 11:02 AM
U have started 4 threads searching for fb. this is ur 5th..

Wow! 5 threadS !!!!! :eek: