PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Day

gab23
28-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Today very free so started exploring. First when s***** plaza find tat all there cannot make it. Than walk oppsite n notice a spa. Dunno if any one post it b4, went in paid 50 for 1 hour body massage. Everything was normal n love the ass massage n little bro was up.Flip to front n all bro know wat happen next. After finish paid another 50 for happy ending.

afternoon was at city square mall to meet up someone but friend was late. so walk around outside n next thing i know i was in another spa. 45 for 1 hour paid n was ushered to a room. The lady was malaysian n very chatty. massage ok but never forcus one point before moving to another. She press here few times than move to another side n this carry on till she massage lower body. Flip to front normal massage forcus more to leg left 15 mins GQ was ask n since can click so go ahead. finish ask her how much she say market price loh. I told her i tried free to $30 to even $200, she just pinch me n laugh. paid her $50 for it n leave. B4 leaving she hug n kiss me