PDA

View Full Version : Searching For My HOT Dog

sweetsugar
28-12-2011, 02:38 AM
HI BOYs

SweetSugar here , you guys can call me SWEET . I am here for a purpose , thats to find myself a MAN ! a FB to be precise ! I am 25 this year , 1.71m tall , 70 kg , proportionally well padded at the right areas . Can be considered a BBW because of my height with a gal next door look !

Hmmmmm .........I want a tall man ! 1.8 m at least because I need my security . 30 years old and above ; I don't care whether you are Married or Single because we will not be hanging outdoors much . Chinese or Malay guys only !

PM me now with your name , age , height , weight and race . Guys that are not to my requirements please don't bother ! Will response to those I take a fancy to only ! Do hurry because I am hungry ......

Muacks !

Tai_zi21
28-12-2011, 02:41 AM
now at this timing? and must be 1.8m tall? guess it gonna be quite tough...

Happy finding.... :)

DeeZSleaZe
28-12-2011, 02:45 AM
haha..i agree with Tai Zi...1.8m guy at this time..hmm..quite hard i guess my dear Sweet..;)...

well,if u can settle for 1.76...i am available...been tossing and turning for the past hour to no avail...wud love some company at this juncture...:)

HornyVirgin
28-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Accept XDD like me can? Haha.

Good luck.

Nabei999
28-12-2011, 05:12 AM
1.76 , m here :) but age 20 only :O

Nabei999
28-12-2011, 06:00 AM
176 here. 20 , young guy , ready to entertain :) pm me

Bluey6116
28-12-2011, 08:56 AM
hi there hun, im 32m and 1.78m. Im available all day today for your pleasure. Drop me a PM.

Sg35Drew
28-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Name : Drew
Height : 1.73
Weight : 70
Race : Chinese
Ctc : Send you in Private
Available at any time

innuendo
28-12-2011, 09:26 AM
I need my security

I would be insecure if I were that heavy too.

sweetsugar
28-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I would be insecure if I were that heavy too.

Haha , you must be a shortie then !

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 09:45 AM
HI BOYs

SweetSugar here , you guys can call me SWEET . I am here for a purpose , thats to find myself a MAN ! a FB to be precise ! I am 25 this year , 1.71m tall , 70 kg , proportionally well padded at the right areas . Can be considered a BBW because of my height with a gal next door look !

Hmmmmm .........I want a tall man ! 1.8 m at least because I need my security . 30 years old and above ; I don't care whether you are Married or Single because we will not be hanging outdoors much . Chinese or Malay guys only !

PM me now with your name , age , height , weight and race . Guys that are not to my requirements please don't bother ! Will response to those I take a fancy to only ! Do hurry because I am hungry ......

Muacks !

Whao! The height just nice for me.....Sigh...Sigh...I slightly over 1.8. ;)
Good luck to all bros :o

HunterJ
28-12-2011, 10:10 AM
HI BOYs

SweetSugar here , you guys can call me SWEET . I am here for a purpose , thats to find myself a MAN ! a FB to be precise ! I am 25 this year , 1.71m tall , 70 kg , proportionally well padded....

Hmmmmm .........I want a tall man ! 1.8 m at least because I need my security . 30 years old and above ; I don't care .....

PM me now with your name , age , height.....

Muacks !

Argh !!! My age always hard to qualify leh... :mad: hahaha.... :p

Can I try my luck also TS dear? ;)

Anyway, good luck to all bros !!! :D

HungHubby
28-12-2011, 11:40 AM
u are insecure at 1.71m and 70kg? i think many other ladies ought to be hiding in caves then.. unless ya telling me most of that weight are at ya chest?

love the part bout staying indoors most of the time though.. :P

sweetsugar
28-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I seek my solace in the warm of a big chest.If the man is shorter and smaller than me?Wouldn't it be the other way around ?Thats why with the requirements guys.FYI,I love heels;so with heels,I am easily 1.76m!And Yes!I am a D cupper.

I am surprise that there are lots of tall men in here!Virtually or Real,if you are not;don't blame me for adding insult to the wound if we meet.I am very specific of what I want!if you are not,don't blame me for wasting your time too.I will spare no fury on-line as well.I mean business and I want to be satisfied.

HungHubby
28-12-2011, 12:19 PM
chill hun, everyone's got their own views in here.. dun waste time with those that doesnt meet ya requirements etc..

hmm.. a tall lady in heels with nice d cuppers.. can i take u standing doggy? :P

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 12:22 PM
I seek my solace in the warm of a big chest.If the man is shorter and smaller than me?Wouldn't it be the other way around ?Thats why with the requirements guys.FYI,I love heels;so with heels,I am easily 1.76m!And Yes!I am a D cupper.

I am surprise that there are lots of tall men in here!Virtually or Real,if you are not;don't blame me for adding insult to the wound if we meet.I am very specific of what I want!if you are not,don't blame me for wasting your time too.I will spare no fury on-line as well.I mean business and I want to be satisfied.

We are equally surprise that there are lotsof D-Cupper here :D ;) :cool:

raftime68
28-12-2011, 12:24 PM
i think this lady got nothing to do, all fade promises, guy dont waste time, do something that u can get on the spot and than bring hotel than bonk

naturegreen
28-12-2011, 12:28 PM
wow more and more hungry ladies......

vincent_lim
28-12-2011, 12:40 PM
hi there , im 30m and 1.78m. Im available all day for your pleasure. Drop me a PM.

S.B.Y.1
28-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Nowadays quite difficult to find A&W restaurants in Singapore ;) :D

I.m.Jim
28-12-2011, 12:45 PM

A&W ? bro i catch no ball ! Hahahaha

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 12:49 PM

I love the A & W mascot, The Great Root Beer Bear :D;)

naturegreen
28-12-2011, 12:58 PM

Don't worry. You can find @ Ikea. They sell tasty hot ones.

S.B.Y.1
28-12-2011, 01:01 PM
A&W ? bro i catch no ball ! Hahahaha

Guess the younger generations still don know the good old family restaurant

I love the A & W mascot, The Great Root Beer Bear :D;)

Remember the Bear straw

Don't worry. You can find @ Ikea. They sell tasty hot ones.

Nothing like A&Ws

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Remember the Bear straw

A & W's coney dog was awesome!!! ;)

Actually why suddenly mentioned A & W? :confused::D

cuntjudge
28-12-2011, 01:09 PM
We are equally surprise that there are lotsof D-Cupper here :D :cool:

i am also surprise that they never claim it is nature D cup

Soon will will find more ads saying they are nature D ++ hehe,t is up to choose true or not :D:D

inlaw
28-12-2011, 01:11 PM
wow more and more hungry ladies......

i would rather say more and more hungry animals, you never know :D:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 01:23 PM
i am also surprise that they never claim it is nature D cup

Soon will will find more ads saying they are nature D ++ hehe,t is up to choose true or not :D

.....I am surprise that there are lots of tall men in here!Virtually or Real,if you are not;don't blame me for adding insult to the wound if we meet.I am very specific of what I want!if you are not,don't blame me for wasting your time too.I will spare no fury on-line as well.I mean business and I want to be satisfied.

Visual height comparison is easy. Just stand next to TS and if taller than her than pass liao, saving the insult from her. :D

But how to measure whether it's a D or C? .Hmmmmmmmm..........Perhaps best is to meet in a lingerie shop cos they have breast ruler and sure can't go wrong, couple with the eagle eyes of those sales staff, 1-scan, they be able to tell whether it's natural or fake.....Then again for a guy to reciprocate with an insult remark if it's below D...is kinda tough :p A nicer gesture would be, if under D, then the guy can put his head between the boobs for 4mins (A,B,C,D=4mins).
Again, good luck to other bros :D

S.B.Y.1
28-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Whao! The height just nice for me.....Sigh...Sigh...I slightly over 1.8. ;)
Good luck to all bros :o

Since you are above 1.8 m tall how come you never apply :confused:

S.B.Y.1
28-12-2011, 01:42 PM
A & W's coney dog was awesome!!! ;)

Actually why suddenly mentioned A & W? :confused::D

Becos TS searching for hotdogs :D

cocobun
28-12-2011, 01:42 PM
1.71m! with heels 1.76m! hmmm... this one gum me bo??:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Since you are above 1.8 m tall how come you never apply :confused:

Cos I am not Ultraman mah. :p

Ichigo Kurosaki is only a Human who has Shinigami powers.......Besides, it’s not easy to be Ultraman. :o

Here’s why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA_Y6pkUmGQ

I leave it to Green Lantern above :D

cocobun
28-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I leave it to Green Lantern above :D

haha, TS pick ppl, ppl can pick TS also...

maybe see liao buay gum me.....

paging for gathering so both TS and bros can come look see look see....BBW D Cup!!!

smartke
28-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Whao! The height just nice for me.....Sigh...Sigh...I slightly over 1.8.
Good luck to all bros

wah.. gd for u bro! go for the kill... go... go... go... ;)

poor me, less than 1.8... sigh~ :-(

We are equally surprise that there are lotsof D-Cupper here

wow... D cupper... my FAV!! :D

too bad, i failed the height criteria. :(
wat to do? eat myself lor... :o

Yokun
28-12-2011, 02:14 PM

ts only search for hotdog, not hotdogs, look at the title no Gangbang bro :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 02:16 PM
wah.. gd for u bro! go for the kill... go... go... go...

Please refer to my avatar and my earlier post :D

wow... D cupper... my FAV!!
too bad, i failed the height criteria. :(
wat to do? eat myself lor... :o

Your city has got so many chio bu(s), still complain not enough :rolleyes:

mike88
28-12-2011, 02:17 PM
HI BOYs

Muacks !

Hi Sweet, Im having problem sending u a PM here. Do u have any other kinda way to leave u a msg? I meet all your requirements and hoping to meet u.

smartke
28-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Please refer to my avatar and my earlier post

arr... icic...

so u at which stage now? shikai or bankai? :D:p

my guess will b 'bankai', as i asked u to "go for the kill". lolx...

Your city has got so many chio bu(s), still complain not enough

huh? wat talkin u?? me talk abt D cupper, u talk abt chio bus... :rolleyes:

DTCEPL
28-12-2011, 02:25 PM
But how to measure whether it's a D or C? .Hmmmmmmmm..........Perhaps best is to meet in a lingerie shop cos they have breast ruler and sure can't go wrong, couple with the eagle eyes of those sales staff, 1-scan, they be able to tell whether it's natural or fake.....Then again for a guy to reciprocate with an insult remark if it's below D...is kinda tough :p A nicer gesture would be, if under D, then the guy can put his head between the boobs for 4mins (A,B,C,D=4mins).
Again, good luck to other bros :D

Yes, hard to tell.....my Gal wears a C Cup bra, but everytime the boobs seems like wanting to burst out from the bra (not those push-up, padded or magic bra etc.), bra always seems too small for her. I also guess she is wearing one or two size smaller then she should:D!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok, before I kenna the wrath of TS. I need to convey my apology to her for haijacking her thread. We just love your thread cos it's soooo squeezable :p

Yes, hard to tell.....my Gal wears a C Cup bra, but everytime the boobs seems like wanting to burst out from the bra (not those push-up, padded or magic bra etc.), bra always seems too small for her. I also guess she is wearing one or two size smaller then she should:D!

Quite true. It is still much better than those girls with small boobs wearing a large bra cos it's like squeezing a pair of air-jordans
(Squeezed and then :Huh?:eek: Si-mi?? Ang-chu-bo-min-kia? Kang Kang?? Where are they hiding???? Why got tissue papers inserted inside??? :o)

Reoxy
28-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Visual height comparison is easy. Just stand next to TS and if taller than her than pass liao, saving the insult from her. :D

But how to measure whether it's a D or C? .Hmmmmmmmm..........D

Look at my signature. I like to put my little brother between the neh neh. If I cannot see my little brother, it is D.:D

I.m.Jim
28-12-2011, 07:13 PM

Okie ! now i get it . hahahaha

58dn3z
28-12-2011, 07:25 PM
1.82 male here, weight 81 kg .. I am here for a purpose too and that's to meet those fine looking maidens for a good time together :)

But at your weight at 70 kg , have you considered to go on a diet first before others want to stick their hot dog into a piece of thriple layered meat :p

u da man. loool

Nakata6
28-12-2011, 07:41 PM
KNS, it really pays to be tall.. hate to be a shortie... no wonder I hardly get the gals.. LOL

HunterJ
28-12-2011, 08:33 PM
I can't stop laughing whenever I visit here... hahahahhaha...

Btw, good tip on the D-cup boobie thingy.. hehe.. :D

Sandunes
28-12-2011, 11:13 PM
hmm.. your stats so similar to 36F-29-36 sia...

needsex
28-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi there I'm a sporty tall guy @ 183m tall 84 kg. mind pm mi yr email address Or contact coz yr inbox is full

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:01 AM
KNS, it really pays to be tall.. hate to be a shortie... no wonder I hardly get the gals.. LOL

IMHO, It shouldn't matter cos different people have different preferences. Some women like hotdog, some women like lap-cheong (Chinese), some women like sundae (Korean), some women like sai-ua (Thai), some women like tsukune (Japanese), some women like tall men, some like short men and some really just don't care !!! :D No need to worry about height generalizations cos.....
..........it's WHO WE ARE that matters.....Believe in the impossible, hold tight to the incredible, and live through life everyday, enjoying everything there is to it. Beauty is not about being perfect. It’s about feeling good about OURSELVES. ;)

Take for example, HK rock band Beyond's drummer Yip Sai Wing, 48 year old married his 26 year old girlfriend, Chinese model Zhang Wei Ling yesterday. He is shorter than his wife (height 179cm) by about 9cm (3.5 Inches). :D

Reoxy
29-12-2011, 12:14 AM
hmm.. your stats so similar to 36F-29-36 sia...

36F got post photos to prove.

This one got what?

F always win D.:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:19 AM
36F got post photos to prove.

This one got what?

F always win D.:D

36F was really a classic and will be remembered for months to come :D:p

Reoxy
29-12-2011, 12:39 AM
36F was really a classic and will be remembered for months to come :D:p

I am going to save her photos.

Her neh nehs are one pf the best I have seen.

Jolin from Shanghai neh neh also very perfect. Yum yum.:D

smartke
29-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I am going to save her photos.

Her neh nehs are one pf the best I have seen.

Jolin from Shanghai neh neh also very perfect. Yum yum.:D

oh... 1 more recommendation for ur collection~ :D;)

see below:

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=264933

cuntjudge
29-12-2011, 11:02 AM
..........it's WHO WE ARE that matters.....Believe in the impossible, hold tight to the incredible, and live through life everyday, enjoying everything there is to it. Beauty is not about being perfect. It’s about feeling good about OURSELVES. ;)

bro agree haha, "who we are", "how hard our didi" and "How much we want to spend for the lady" matters most

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Di mana itu sombong hotdog manis gula? :D Suda M.I.A? :p

smartke
29-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Di mana itu sombong hotdog manis gula? :D Suda M.I.A? :p

kapan u bilang bahasa indon/malayu? :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:22 PM
kapan u bilang bahasa indon/malayu? :D:p

Saya boleh cakap bahasa Melayu :D

smartke
29-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Saya boleh cakap bahasa Melayu :D

gua bilang bahasa melayu dan bahasa indon :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-12-2011, 12:28 PM
gua bilang bahasa melayu dan bahasa indon :D

Deng Xiaoping ever said: "I don't care if it's a white cat or a black cat. It's a good cat as long as it catches mice :D:p

smartke
29-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Deng Xiaoping ever said: "I don't care if it's a white cat or a black cat. It's a good cat as long as it catches mice :D:p

dun flood tis thread liao... knn... keep hlp him to 'upz' his thread. chg target.

LoveSex430
30-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi I'm 31m , married , 183/74 , name is James. Am I ur cup of tea?

yunie
30-12-2011, 11:48 PM
aiyo. create email easier la. your inbox will definitely be flooded especially if you're a girl.

am 1.82 77kg athletic(sprinter) i also do MMA.
only 27 but all my friends say i look more mature than my age. so let go of the arbitrary age of 30!
PM me if you're interested. i guarantee u wont waste ur time with me.

Reoxy
31-12-2011, 12:53 AM
aiyo. create email easier la. your inbox will definitely be flooded especially if you're a girl.

am 1.82 77kg athletic(sprinter) i also do MMA.
only 27 but all my friends say i look more mature than my age. so let go of the arbitrary age of 30!
PM me if you're interested. i guarantee u wont waste ur time with me.

You better read again carefully.

HIS name is JAMES.

sexlanguage
31-12-2011, 01:19 AM
James , 30 , 1.8m , 60kg and Singaporean Chinese

sgsingle
31-12-2011, 05:04 AM
Hi,

Local chinese 38 1.8m 75kg.... Can meet for coffee first if u like...

smartke
31-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Hi I'm 31m , married , 183/74 , name is James. Am I ur cup of tea?

hmmm...

** 03rd Dec, u said "hi there i'm 30m sg chi 178/75.Am i ur type?" here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6632275&highlight=#post6632275)

** 21th Dec, u said "hi there I'm 35 m wt is 70 and ht is 178. So can we be fb?" here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6701269&highlight=#post6701269)

lets not talk abt ht & ht... but, ur age can increase & decrease within a mth? :eek::rolleyes:

sexlanguage
31-12-2011, 11:02 AM
hmmm...

** 03rd Dec, u said "hi there i'm 30m sg chi 178/75.Am i ur type?" here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6632275&highlight=#post6632275)

** 21th Dec, u said "hi there I'm 35 m wt is 70 and ht is 178. So can we be fb?" here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6701269&highlight=#post6701269)

lets not talk abt ht & ht... but, ur age can increase & decrease within a mth? :eek::rolleyes:

wah steady, love guys like you!

sexlanguage
31-12-2011, 11:07 AM
James , 30 , 1.8m , 60kg and Singaporean Chinese

to add on, absolutely love girl at least 1.7m tall and BBW like I been finding for years Let PM if you interested.

wittyman
31-12-2011, 12:30 PM
hmmm...

haha bro, take it easy, saw lot of such miracles in this forum :D:D

macrotrader18
01-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Dear Sweet,

I'm captivated by the notion of having you as a friend. Here are some facts & opinion about myself:

Facts:
1)Male Singaporean Chinese
2)30s
3)1.8m
4)82 kg
5) Medium built
6)Attracted to BBGs

Self Opinion:
1)Relatively sharp features
2)Relatively good stamina

Working a respectable position in a MNC. I respect and cherish my good friends, enjoy their company, and vice versa. PM me if you find yourself wanting to find out more.

Cheers,
MT

DemiBoy
03-01-2012, 08:43 PM
5 pages liao anyone met TS? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-01-2012, 08:50 PM
haha bro, take it easy, saw lot of such miracles in this forum :D:D

It's miracle season mah :D:p

ashley4099
03-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Hi My Dear,

I am a mixed race malay chinese height 1.78m quite good looking you may contact me at [email protected].

or 91480268

wittyman
04-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi My Dear,

I am a mixed race malay chinese height 1.78m quite good looking you may contact me at [email protected].

or 91480268

Ashley, r u a guy or girl ? cos this is a girl's name :rolleyes:

Eazy
04-01-2012, 02:30 PM
hi gal,

same 25 this year as you. 1.79m tall, 76kg. decent body(not those muscular type. not bad looking. drive and attached. seek safe and protected of coz discreet FB like u. chinese here and i am attached. i am also hunger for xxx as my partner got limited sex drive.

do pm me if u think i suit u.

HI BOYs

Muacks !

Jaynco
04-01-2012, 04:24 PM
19 y/o 184cm 85kg

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-01-2012, 04:28 PM
hi gal,

same 25 this year as you. 1.79m tall, 76kg. decent body(not those muscular type. not bad looking. drive and attached. seek safe and protected of coz discreet FB like u. chinese here and i am attached. i am also hunger for xxx as my partner got limited sex drive.

do pm me if u think i suit u.

Please double check your posting ;):D

SYTBigBoobLover
04-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Please double check your posting ;):D

LOL!

This "Eazy" guy not EASY ler... :eek:

His stats just like stock market, very flexible. Can go change anytime!
Especially like the RMB exchange rate recently, go up & then down. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-01-2012, 07:05 PM
....His stats just like stock market, very flexible. Can go change anytime!
Especially like the RMB exchange rate recently, go up & then down. :D

I would advise to keep a close watch on RMB this year against US trade policy ;)

blackvenom1977
04-01-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm 1.8 but I mix Chinese indian

siddious
05-01-2012, 02:06 AM
1.85 here , Malay ...

Weight 96kg (heavyweight boxer)

Eurasian...

Do pm me dudette !

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I would advise to keep a close watch on RMB this year against US trade policy ;)

For real? Care to share more through PM? :)

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM

Sounds like insider news !!! Any lobang or not?? ;) :D

heyadi
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM
I pm her my details but no reply from her ..
30/chi/1.82m/85kg/married

hot.hot911
10-01-2012, 11:50 AM
HI BOYs

Muacks !

Wah market opening ah, Please consider my application and Below are my CV:
1. Age : very late 20
2. Height : almost 6"
3. Weight : 75 kg
4. Pics of yourself : not at this moment
5. HP number : not at this moment
6. Race: mixture
7. Why you should choose me: you shouldn't, because my tigress GF put male chastity device on me with powerful combination lock. so unless we can get it, there is no use for you to choose me

No Offence please ;)

Dsolsz
10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
30 yr old 1.8 m male here.. Let's discuss.