PDA

View Full Version : having great time in one Philipine club inear in town

jojonlcc
27-12-2011, 08:53 PM
just want to share this expirance with brothers whom like philipine pubs and disco here.

ytd i was boring at home.... so thinking of going out drink something. but its already 2am or abit later... only place in my mind is fun and open till 6am this place that this building. (i knew there are more place but i like here more lol)

so take a cap down. normally alone clubbing and i will jump pubs. drink abit here, feel not nice (no chio girl or not fun tonight) i will jump to another pub or disco.

jump atleast 6 place liao so came down to first level, thinking of drink the last round then go home (already 4:45) so when in. its a Monday so not much customers... only four. so i went to a corner seat and order one beer.

two girl walk to me and start their crab... one slim and one....FAT like hall....
but luckly the slim one come hug me first so i hug back and don't let go... lol coz i don't want the FAT one to come in lol.... something special me is that, normally philipine pub girl will keep asking you to buy lady drink for them, etl the first drinks will ask almost every 3mins...
but this girl didn't (when i hug her i wisper in the ear telling her kick the FAT girl away. i just want you here. she did it) she was with me atleast 30mins then the first time asking me for a drink... i was ok lol new to me.
so i buy her one $30 lady drink. What do we do there in the pub i think philipine pub kaki should know lah. lol you know i know.

but i very slow to heat up wan lol.... the best part comes here. she see me like not too enjoy so ask me something... something that i don't even know have the service here... (atleast in this join) she ask me: "when to go to our private room?" i ask: "huh? here go room meh?" then i ask how much i need to spend? she said:"get yourself one more drinks, get me one and, the room charge only total $173" i was ok. coz the place i use to go and need to spend upto $300 then you can get into the "private" room. (info for brothers here: i knew is ex for just a bJ or even a FJ. but if i want that i will just go GL. i enjoy music and company.) so we went in lor lol...

its a small KTV room... but we don't sing. she start to strip dance lol... wow.
doing things that brother here will know so no need to say lah, but something different here... she not only do HJ, BJ, BBBBJ but she do FJ here as well...!
you know i know normally philipine pub don't sevice FJ in the place only dabao then can. BUT she do it.... i was haha what happen.

i think due to drinking we do it atleast 40min (she sweat alot lol)
end of everything i ask her, did every girl go the same thing here?
she tell me: "nop dear... only this time... i like you soooo...." i was "yah right!" but nvm i act i believe lor. you know i know of this kind of place. happy can already lol....
i feel good so just share lol..

looks: 7-10
books: B+
high: i think 168 bah... (im tall so shes very short to me"
BJ: 9-10 to me its very good.
dance: 5-10 still can be better.
place: you know i know.
FJ: 10-10 lol very hard working (sweat alot but no complan. you say leh?)

pls up me if you like my FR

jojonlcc
27-12-2011, 08:55 PM
pls PM me if you like to join me next time to chio lol... like to go next time but don't like to be alone leh...:rolleyes:

Sexy_Maint
27-12-2011, 09:14 PM
bro can pm the location,thks.

ratinacage
27-12-2011, 09:21 PM
what time did u wake up this morning?

needforboobs
27-12-2011, 09:25 PM
good find bro. normally if you play card right can get the VIP room for 200 or so.

jojonlcc
28-12-2011, 12:38 AM
11am lol. got to open my shop

jojonlcc
28-12-2011, 12:40 AM
good find bro. normally if you play card right can get the VIP room for 200 or so.
i normally chiong alone play what card hah? lol thats y finding for more kaki lor. anyone keen to share share go one more round?

matey
28-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Can pm me the details of this place? Thanks.

sanig
28-12-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi bro if think me worthy can you PM me details of the place - thanking in advance

silence
28-12-2011, 08:41 AM
hey bro can pm mi details ?

afik88
28-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Bro on me details.
So we can chiong together with some of the samster here.

alucardonnonn
28-12-2011, 03:20 PM
:o

sign me in.... pm me if you guys going for the 2nd round

gospel
28-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi Bro
i just love pino gals Count me in for your next visit.
Thanks a lot

lemon69
28-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Bro TS, care to share the location of this place? Pls pm mi the location, many thks!

terenceong
28-12-2011, 09:39 PM
can pm me the place

Mike2009
29-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi bro TS,
can pls PM me the location of this place? thank you!
Also, consider sharing your FR on Pinay Lovers Pub Crawl
You can find kakis there :-)

Mike

limborock
29-12-2011, 12:54 PM
I think it is quite obvious where this place is already rite.. All the clues and hints are there in FR. But TS mentioned 1st floor. Just want to confirm, is it 1st floor u mean or last floor down (basement??).

LLSC
29-12-2011, 05:14 PM
hey ts - come to the pinay lovers pub crawl and join us to chat, post your FR there again.. then maybe we can organise an outing there..

limborock
29-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Correct my earlier post.. i think TS refering to 1st floor. just remm 1 club on the has a VIP sections too.

Save bandwidth. Post Frs at "Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl" in future..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=182526

nickbaston
09-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Pinay clubs not bad, the ladies very daring but all very hard up for money. Do not mind me being a wet blanket. But of course there are nice ones, wish u guys all the best =)