PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a gentleman as a friend

velocity-g
27-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi I'm just looking around for a good friend to talk to, preferably someone gentlemanly.

More about myself:
- married with one kid, but still feeling empty
- 1.63m, 60kg
- friendly
- straight
- OL
- more info will be given in private

I'm looking for:
- straight male
- at least 28 n above
- presentable, doesn't hv to be good looking.
- added bonus if working in raffles place. Not necessary though.
- emotionally, mentally n financially stable (I'm tired of entertaining drama)
- someone who is true n sincere as a friend
- support me financially if you want to but not necessary as I have my earning power too
- someone who's nice to me.

I hope I'm not asking for a lot as I know I'm not that gd looking/great so I'm not expecting too much as well.

xmilkbarx
27-12-2011, 12:48 AM
memem! (: u are always wanted, dont be too sad. was a great and wonderful that u brought that little baby into this world too! (: cheers!

heineken
27-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi Sis,

You a little confused right, me is married too. do you mind talking to me. My work require me to go to raffles pl very often.

velocity-g
27-12-2011, 12:50 AM
memem! (: u are always wanted, dont be too sad. was a great and wonderful that u brought that little baby into this world too! (: cheers!

Yea the baby and my work are the only things that keep me going right now.

I want a man too. :(

velocity-g
27-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi Sis,

You a little confused right, me is married too. do you mind talking to me. My work require me to go to raffles pl very often.

Really?

Yeah I'm like in a state of confusion when it comes to marriage.

Ah whatever, pm me!

ahtok88
27-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Really?

Ah whatever, pm me!

Chill sis.. It's all about fate. I pm-ed u :)

looking4Rin
27-12-2011, 01:27 AM
seems like quite a list if ure just looking for someone to talk to .. i mean if talk .. can chat in the chatroom right? hmm seems like there's a lot of ppl looking for fulfillment rather than sex in sbf .. dunno if it's ironic .. but u say ure sian of drama .. but it seems like ur life feels boring .. k k just saying .. no offense meant .. cos i sorta know what u mean ..

I.m.Jim
27-12-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm looking for:
- straight male
- at least 28 n above
- support me financially if you want to but not necessary as I have my earning power too

If its just a talking buddy , why so many exceptional terms ? Time will tell a true character of a person , how true and how sincere . Good luck .

Goldflame
27-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi.
28 m chi here. Working as professional. I am interested. Can I have ur email so that I can send u more detail of myself?

seow
27-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Good morning
Don't think too much.... life still goes on. Have fun.

david9128
27-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Good morning
Don't think too much.... life still goes on.

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Hmm.... sounds like TS dear is having some problems in life. You can find me to talk ! At least you'll feel better. But anyway, good luck in searching a friend. =)

AmeShin
27-12-2011, 09:18 AM
I am 33
Chinese

Do msg me if u wanna chat too then

Reoxy
27-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I thought this section of the forum is for organising Gang Bangs and finding Fuck Buddies.

Apocalypse
27-12-2011, 10:02 AM
I thought this section of the forum is for organising Gang Bangs and finding Fuck Buddies.

no. now is used for finding counsellors and social workers and volunteers. :D

opec
27-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Really?

Ah whatever, pm me!

ya maybe too young to marriage for you, but life will go on, and we all learn from our mistakes.

Cheer up little sis

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 10:17 AM

no. now is used for finding counsellors and social workers and volunteers. :D

I was at a X'mas lunch yesterday and was mingling with a pretty babe (she is hot pretty and looks like Filipino singer,Karylle) who works for a non-profit crisis intervention organisation. She was telling me that her organisation finds that it is more and more difficult to recruit and keep people who volunteer regularly. Since the number of calls they receive is limited by the number of volunteers available to answer those calls, there are probably many more callers who are unable to get through their hotline due to shortages of volunteers. :o

I shared with her that this is a local phenomenon as more and more people lead busy lives and almost all men will only volunteer if there's a carrot dangling in front of them. Against such a backdrop of "Pussies Available - School holidays, fake, prank and otherwise", I am not surprised that NPOs may find themselves missing out on a big pool of "like-minded", "Superficial, " Seemly compassionate" and "Talented" men :D

Everytime when a pussy stated a thread over her problems, there are NO SHORTAGES of talents who seems to shared same emotional baggage, thoughts and situations................Sign..................Si gn...... I really wonder how many more individuals who are in crisis have give up while trying to reach these NPOs for help. :rolleyes:

xqueen
27-12-2011, 10:27 AM

Hi sis, may i know your race, Chinese , malay or ... ?

Be careful in selecting the right man here, and hope everything will be better for you :p

Reoxy
27-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Everytime when a pussy stated a thread over her problems, there are NO SHORTAGES of talents who seems to shared same emotional baggage, thoughts and situations:

People should be educated on the proper use of this forum.

If you have emotional problems and you need to seek "ADVICE" or a place to vent your fustrations, pls go to "Matters of the Heart" section. You should also go to this section if you have gone through similar situations or you are capable to "ADVISE" those in such situations.

If you want to share your cock or pussy for FREE , you come to this section.

All those which requires payment, pls go to relevant sections as follows:

1. Ladyboys - Keong Siak/ Desker
2. Thai FLs - FL Dome
3. PRC FLs - FL Dome 2
4. All Other FLs - FL Dome 3

If you are providing Non-Intrusive Services (Massage, HJ, etc), pls go to Health Centre and KTV Lounge Tangos section.

If you want to share your stories, pls go to Adult Discussions about Sex.

If you are looking for ONLY a friend, you can go to FACEBOOK.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 10:36 AM
People should be educated on the proper use of this forum.

Need money to buy milk powder, go where huh? :D:p

ywca
27-12-2011, 10:39 AM
I was at a X'mas lunch yesterday and was mingling with a pretty babe (she is hot pretty and looks like Filipino singer,Karylle) who works for a non-profit crisis intervention organisation. She was telling me that her organisation finds that it is more and more difficult to recruit and keep people who volunteer regularly.

if you let us know the hot baby and her npo's contact then suddenly she will find lot of volunteers from SBF who is good at handling ... if they open up ... :D:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 10:45 AM
if you let us know the hot baby and her npo's contact then suddenly she will find lot of volunteers from SBF who is good at handling ... if they open up ... :D:D

Oh, it's a stressful and tough job but someone's gotta do it. I have taken the initiative to lead by example and will explore further with her over New Year's Eve party :D:p

ywca
27-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh, it's a stressful and tough job but someone's gotta do it. I have taken the initiative to lead by example and will explore further with her over New Year's Eve party :D:p

Thanks bro, if she needs more hand please let me know hehe :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks bro, if she needs more hand please let me know hehe :D:p

You be top of the list ;)

kidd
27-12-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm looking for:
- straight male
- at least 28 n above

I hope I'm not asking for a lot as I know I'm not that gd looking/great so I'm not expecting too much as well.

sis, that is the reasonable list if you dont change those "not necessary" items to necessary, brave try and hope you will find that right friens soon :D

Reoxy
27-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Need money to buy milk powder, go where huh? :D:p

No need to explain why need money.

Need money no need to go anywhere.

Open legs, Money Comes.:D

inlaw
27-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Open legs, Money Comes.:D

open legs, your baby come, then need more $$, open more legs, more baby come, everyone suffer but only Gov happy :D:D

Reoxy
27-12-2011, 11:44 AM
open legs, your baby come, then need more $$, open more legs, more baby come, everyone suffer but only Gov happy :D:D

Always wear a Condom.

RAW is WAR.:D

caballero
27-12-2011, 11:47 AM

TS will then post

Looking for a gentleman as a BABYSITTER

Don't mind if you buy the milk powder over as well .

Hahahaha

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Always wear a Condom.

I concur! ;)

Especially roaring on a staircase @ kallang stadium :D:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4441788&postcount=1888

Apocalypse
27-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Always wear a Condom.

Condom can burst. Baby can still come. Always be prepared for the worst. :D

Reoxy
27-12-2011, 12:45 PM

If Condom burst, the worst is not a Baby... Better prepare for a funeral.

smartke
27-12-2011, 12:53 PM
If its just a talking buddy , why so many exceptional terms ? Time will tell a true character of a person , how true and how sincere . Good luck .

yup, agree...

nowadays got lotsa requests wif 'extra-ordinary' requirements ler... requestor, yet wif conditions! (not directin to u only, TS)

anyway, gd luck & all the best, TS.

threetreasure
27-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Hi,

U mean u dun hv a happy family life now? Don't u hv a hubby? Sorry if i'm asking too much.

I.m.Jim
27-12-2011, 01:16 PM

Dragon baby good but it depends on who you have it with in the first place . hahahaha !

Hi,

U mean u dun hv a happy family life now? Don't u hv a hubby? Sorry if i'm asking too much.

TS is very adapt to dropping hints and leading people on with her words . A cork teaser .

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Dragon baby good but it depends on who you have it with in the first place . hahahaha !

TS is very adapt to dropping hints and leading people on with her words . A cork teaser .

I very agree with you bro. TS is a good teaser... :(

Apocalypse
27-12-2011, 02:15 PM
All these girls talk like they r in SBF for 10 yrs plus.

assrammer
27-12-2011, 03:22 PM
this is one shameless bitch.........
married with kid, a little chunky, not that good looking and still dare to throw out hints like : support me financially?

why the fuck dun you just go be a prostitute? you can suck out every single cent from multiple men, plus your loser husband too. just stand around at raffles place with a big sign board that says: USE MY PUSSY FOR $6

there you go, can chit chat while your pussy is getting used too, sure cure your loneliness problem

oh..... forget to add:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=249155

enjoy........

velocity-g
27-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for all your reply, nasty or not.

I know I'm bound to get such things.

Ive replied to ppl who I wanna reply. Thanks.

skinhead72
27-12-2011, 03:56 PM
hi there i jus read your post n tot that i might be looking for someone to share happy moments n down periods. i hope that we can be friends n have shoulder to cry on if in need. care to share your contact with me in private? 91853414

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Anybody remember Tommy Page? :confused:

Cos just realized this forum has lotsof localized "Tommy 悲" :D:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgpQ0H7xwkI

Anybody got tissues? ...sob...sob.....sob...

assrammer
27-12-2011, 04:09 PM

see? a whore will always talk like a whore, always about herself, makes you feel pretty important with a reply with so much emphasis on yourself huh?

a married, chunky, not good looking money grabbing whore?

this is so wrong on so many levels....... is your asshole merged with your chee by hole?

HunterJ
27-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Cool cool.. I believe each have their rights to make request or to reject any, and of course make their comments about things. But... I don't like people fooling around with me, tease me, and in the end have nothing also ! :(

opec
27-12-2011, 05:24 PM

a experienced and diplomatic reply ... 高手

Waiting for some juicy FRs coming ...

opec
27-12-2011, 05:27 PM
see? a whore will always talk like a whore, always about herself, makes you feel pretty important with a reply with so much emphasis on yourself huh?

a married, chunky, not good looking money grabbing whore?

this is so wrong on so many levels....... is your asshole merged with your chee by hole?

calm down jealous bro :D this chee by hole 酸吗 哈哈 :D:D dont zap me, just joking bro :p

xqueen
27-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Anybody remember Tommy Page? :confused:

Cos just realized this forum has lotsof localized "Tommy 悲" :D:p

Anybody got tissues? ...sob...sob.....sob...

my tissue ... my hand ... my shoulder ... including my ... all for you bro hhehe

Yokun
27-12-2011, 05:45 PM

Agree, but how you know she is "She" writing ??? :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-12-2011, 05:52 PM
my tissue ... my hand ... my shoulder ... including my ... all for you bro hhehe

Bro xqueen, Thanks for sharing:D

Tissue is ok for me liao. ;)

freund
27-12-2011, 06:33 PM

Hmmmmmm someone is a experienced forumer

bangbangben
27-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Information about TS;
1) Joined on 5th Jan 2010.
2) Started this thread on 27th Dec 2011.
3) Past history of posting replies in "Discussion about Sex".
4) Posted keen in orgy on 5th Jan 2010.
5) Recent time of postings, 26th Dec 2011 11:58pm to 12:52am and 03:55pm 27th Dec 2011. All previous posting dated 5th Jan 2010

TS indicated motive of this thread;
1) looking around for a good friend to talk to, preferably someone gentlemanly.

Fellow Samster preceived motive of TS;
1) Possibility of Shemale
2) Looking for Sugar Daddy. (First post mention about supporting her financially.)
3) Male acting Female insearch of some boxing for boxing day.

Advice to TS;
If you are so purely looking for good friend to talk to? Go dial those chatlines. Woman are often free.
Don't like to talk but like to chat online? Go download those internet chat.
No time to chat but like messaging? Go create some social networking account.

Not to be rude, but this is a sex forum!

Unless you are organising an orgy, I guess you sincerely posted at the wrong section cum wrong forum. :mad:

synyster
27-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Information about TS;
5) Recent time of postings, 26th Dec 2011 11:58pm to 12:52am and 03:55pm 27th Dec 2011. All previous posting dated 5th Jan 2010

2) Looking for Sugar Daddy. (First post mention about supporting her financially.)

Advice to TS;
If you are so purely looking for good friend to talk to? Go dial those chatlines. Woman are often free.
Don't like to talk but like to chat online? Go download those internet chat.
No time to chat but like messaging? Go create some social networking account.

Not to be rude, but this is a sex forum!

Unless you are organising an orgy, I guess you sincerely posted at the wrong section cum wrong forum. :mad:

Wah you're such a pro statistician! hahaha. next time need fbi job can i recruit you? :P

farastein
27-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Fit all the criteria, just pm me. Wonder why there is so much negative comment. Shld give the person a chance?

inlaw
28-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Fit all the criteria, just pm me. Wonder why there is so much negative comment. Shld give the person a chance?

you got the opportunity to try, post FR if on, good luck dude :(

neinei
28-12-2011, 12:05 AM
sch holiday gonna be over soon

opec
28-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Information about TS;

Advice to TS;
:

job well done bro, good advice but think ts is laughing :D

racedevil23
28-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi thr

I am fine to have a friend like you and share life experiences with. I may not be working close but certainly not far from your work place.

I dunno if you are able to PM me on more details about you so that we can start to exchange numbers and chat from there..

Looking forward to your reply..

Regards

Racedevil23

SCkinky
29-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi,

28, chi, executive, drive.

Like u, i m seeking a soulmate.

Pls add me in msn [email protected].

Look forward to hear from u.

Cheers,
Jam

sean69
03-01-2012, 04:40 PM

bro.. cock teaser lah... we are dirty old men.. but we must be educated dirty old men.. else sammyboyfor will come in and correct our written english...

mathies
04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
where was ur last holiday destination?

SYTBigBoobLover
04-01-2012, 05:52 PM
This is one interesting thread... LOL! :D