PDA

View Full Version : MP with gers in 20s

muthuteo
23-12-2011, 01:13 PM
heya folks, tot its time to contribute again...but before that, let me state a few things...

1. Im creating a new thread as I had done a quick scan but I dun see any obvious thread that is referring to the same MP...there may be an existing one already but I wouldnt know as I dun go around asking if its the same as mine, so pls pardon me if an existing thread exist already

2. We all know AVs are a pain in the (_._) nowadays, so as usual, guys with low reputation need not bother to ask me for location...

3. if u do PM me for location, PLEASE make proper references instead of just saying "Pls share location"...I have tonnes of pple doing that and I dunno which post of mine u are referring to...

That being said...let me just give a quick one on this MP....

Age: From what I seen so far, mostly in their 20s, both low and high
QC: though I like SYTs, they are not really SYTs, but at least they are YTs in the sg market nowadays...in terms of looks, they are not bad, range from 6-8
Massage: decent skills so far, not piano for sure
Massage package: 30m/$30, 45m/$40, 1h/$48 with free mosha, still got 90 min package but i cant rmb price
Settings: small room with attached shower, clean with soothing background music
Special: 50/80 (some try to ask for more, but can negotiate, so pls dun spoil market)...for those going for 50, auto roam allowed on top only, but u can try south if ur gd :)

I wont give a FR since i tried this place quite a few times already, but overall in terms of massage and extra, its fine...attitude of gers are gd so far, not in hurry...

last thing, im not a fan of boobs, but somehow all the gers i got so far are big B or C...not sure abt the other gers i have yet to seen...

cheerz

muthuteo
23-12-2011, 02:50 PM
tonnes of PMs, only selected a few trustworthy bros to share location...

Just to make things clear, DON'T ask me if you have less than 30 points pls...as much as I would like to share, I wont wanna risk giving it to some AV in disguise...

cheerz

whyewhye83
23-12-2011, 03:15 PM
bro, the place you are referring to, gals there are either PRC or malaysian chinese isit? then the mp, b4 you enter, the reception have to press a button to unlock the door for you to enter? IF yes, then i have been there too... Not too bad, and yes, the gals there are YTs, all around 20++... :)

SammyKing
23-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Bro, can share the ctc?

askam
23-12-2011, 03:53 PM
TS, can pm me the location, I work near sls and would like to try out during lunch.

muthuteo
23-12-2011, 06:42 PM
bro, the place you are referring to, gals there are either PRC or malaysian chinese isit? then the mp, b4 you enter, the reception have to press a button to unlock the door for you to enter? IF yes, then i have been there too... Not too bad, and yes, the gals there are YTs, all around 20++... :)

prc yes, havent gotten a malaysian b4 though....so i cant confirm on that....abt the door, i also never notice....paiseh paiseh...haha

rick
23-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi bro can share contact?

chickenbangbang
23-12-2011, 11:17 PM
bro can share ctc please? cheers

muthuteo
23-12-2011, 11:41 PM
gave out info to some bros here...im seldom in sg...so would appreciate if any bros can give a gd FR so that i can choose a gd one when i go one more time b4 i get out of sgp again nx wk...

^_^

DreamMaster1985
24-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Interested. And the price is rather affordable (in my opinion as I'm not working but studying full-time in ACCA). Do you mind if you can share location?

Thanks.

sucram72
24-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Bros TS,

Your pm is full. If OK for you please share location with me. Thanks in advance

etan84
24-12-2011, 12:07 AM
bro can share the contacts?
thanks.

muthuteo
24-12-2011, 11:23 AM
sorry not gonna send to guys who dont look convincing

hope u understand

muthuteo
24-12-2011, 12:46 PM
btw, may have sent a non-working url accidentally...do PM me if its not working...

dc7176
24-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Thx u for sharing, will go check out the place when free.

silvstedt28
24-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Hi Bro

care to share ctc

thanks

shitty_pants
24-12-2011, 02:29 PM
yo Bro TS. thanks for ctc. upz u liao. :)

mikechuan
24-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Bro, can pm the info? Tks!

Seletar
24-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi TS, pls PM me ctc as I am a fan of MP esp SYT or YT

vitroman
25-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Thx TS for sharing. I went down today to check out, saw 3 ladies sitting around and they look 30s. Didn't see any 20s SYTs, maybe because it's Xmas season or I went close to closing.

Will return to this joint soon

Footman
25-12-2011, 04:51 AM
Bro pls pm me the location. Would like to try & post a discreet FR. Thanks

gabba
25-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Hi Bro,

Please PM me the contact details and location.

many thanks.

muthuteo
25-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Thx TS for sharing. I went down today to check out, saw 3 ladies sitting around and they look 30s. Didn't see any 20s SYTs, maybe because it's Xmas season or I went close to closing.

Will return to this joint soon

hmm, im not sure why is that so, the 4-5 times i been there over the last few months, i seen young gers...once i brought 2 frnds there, they also kena young gers....

the last time i been there was this week, the ger i got was prob early 30s though....but i still saw one young ger...

oh well, maybe some FRs can help...maybe new batch is older...will probly drop by these few days again to check out

vitroman
25-12-2011, 03:09 PM
hmm, im not sure why is that so, the 4-5 times i been there over the last few months, i seen young gers...once i brought 2 frnds there, they also kena young gers....

the last time i been there was this week, the ger i got was prob early 30s though....but i still saw one young ger...

oh well, maybe some FRs can help...maybe new batch is older...will probly drop by these few days again to check out

Ya i think probably festive season bah..all the syts go out and have fun. Will post fr after first visit :)

rg2011
25-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Dear TS, thanks for starting this thread. I am keen to try this joint, hope you can share ctc with me. Will post FR after visit. Thanks!

luvfreely
25-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Bro can share the ctc details. Normally I am around that area and will share a FR after visit. Thks

idunthinkso
26-12-2011, 04:13 AM
My FR:
I guess I v been there a month ago. Did the 1hr facial (promotion, forget price, $38 maybe, not expensive). The girls were young there, 20+. There were PRC and Malaysia girls. The one did the facial for me is the most pretty one (also tallest), 7.5/10, 35 A+/B, 170cm, slim, fair skin. Sorry forget her name.

The room is v small. Lady boss said all inclusive. Asked me to take off clothes left only underwear (not necessary as in the end only facial is done), then covered with bath towel. But you know.. when a pretty girl use white soft finger touch your face, no mood to clarify with boss about the service anymore. The girl try to sell some expensive facial package to me. But I managed to calm down and resisted the temptations. Her seduction failed, though the sweet voice is melting me down soon. Hope her boss won't punish her later.

No GQ asked and nothing special happened. That room was too small and unsecured, door facing main entrance and girls in and out as they keep their belongings in the closet of that room. One other girl came in and stood on my bed to take her belongings hence can see the scene inside her skirt clearly. She smiled and said "对不起,非礼了".

An funny experience anyway.

muthuteo
26-12-2011, 09:19 PM
would appreciate it if newbies stop asking me for contact...thnx

wahlau_7
26-12-2011, 10:56 PM
TS, thanks for the location and have upped your points for the info.

muthuteo
26-12-2011, 10:59 PM
TS, thanks for the location and have upped your points for the info.

thnx...and hope u can provide a simple FR to confirm on the current batch if they are still young

Swagelock
27-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Ya i think probably festive season bah..all the syts go out and have fun. Will post fr after first visit :)

Maybe they jump ship to work KTV liao... :D

LLSC
27-12-2011, 03:02 PM
bro muthuteo, can pm me the contact?

lampaci
27-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Thks for e contact. Up for sharing.

muthuteo
27-12-2011, 11:39 PM
just wanna reiterate this...i went this joint a few times over about half a year...all the gers that served me are in their 20s or early 30s...no milfs so far...i didnt say SYT, i said YT in relative terms to the current MP market...

people who cant read properly dun come blame me...

vitroman
30-12-2011, 04:27 PM
I went back the 2nd time, this time during the day, so selection of girls better than first time round. Indeed, can see YTs as bro TS mentioned (again this is relative, don't expect SYTs).

One of the cute YTs caught my eye, but she already had an appt with another bro. So I left it to chance. Was assigned to a pleasant-looking lady with good curves. Ambience and lighting was good, with soothing music and attached shower.

Won't go into details, so here's a quick FR:

Name: NA
Looks: 7/10 pleasant-looking to me
Boobs: C with big nips
Butt: Big and handful, i like
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and strong
HJ: 7/10 (could have been an 8 if it's not a busy day. a bit rush)
RTM: Will return for the cute YT hehe

Pls up me if you find my FR helpful, thks

Womanlover
10-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Went over after gotten the lead from TS. TS, thk for sharing.
Well can say most are in 20s with some around or close to 30s. Massage wise acceptable and put in effort. Each room has attached shower facility and individual aircon unit. Overall ambient not bad. Other details as per what TS provided which I shall not indicate too much.

vitroman
11-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Well can say most are in 20s with some around or close to 30s. Massage wise acceptable and put in effort. Each room has attached shower facility and individual aircon unit. Overall ambient not bad. Other details as per what TS provided which I shall not indicate too much.

Upped you with my 2 humble points

muthuteo
11-01-2012, 01:07 AM

cool, been quite long since i been there...time to go again...

sorry broz who asked for recommendations, im bad with names...too much chionging too...keke...will provide name if i kena a gd one nx round ;)

hopefully some dudes here can help provide some gd names ^^...

luxury88
11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
heya folks, tot its time to contribute again...but before that, let me state a few things...

1. Im creating a new thread as I had done a quick scan but I dun see any obvious thread that is referring to the same MP...there may be an existing one already but I wouldnt know as I dun go around asking if its the same as mine, so pls pardon me if an existing thread exist already

2. We all know AVs are a pain in the (_._) nowadays, so as usual, guys with low reputation need not bother to ask me for location...

3. if u do PM me for location, PLEASE make proper references instead of just saying "Pls share location"...I have tonnes of pple doing that and I dunno which post of mine u are referring to...

That being said...let me just give a quick one on this MP....

Age: From what I seen so far, mostly in their 20s, both low and high
QC: though I like SYTs, they are not really SYTs, but at least they are YTs in the sg market nowadays...in terms of looks, they are not bad, range from 6-8
Massage: decent skills so far, not piano for sure
Massage package: 30m/$30, 45m/$40, 1h/$48 with free mosha, still got 90 min package but i cant rmb price
Settings: small room with attached shower, clean with soothing background music
Special: 50/80 (some try to ask for more, but can negotiate, so pls dun spoil market)...for those going for 50, auto roam allowed on top only, but u can try south if ur gd :)

I wont give a FR since i tried this place quite a few times already, but overall in terms of massage and extra, its fine...attitude of gers are gd so far, not in hurry...

last thing, im not a fan of boobs, but somehow all the gers i got so far are big B or C...not sure abt the other gers i have yet to seen...

cheerz

Hi brother, care to share contact. Thanks.

Cuteboy77
11-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Bro... Can share the location near sim lim .. Thanks

indubitable
11-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please pm me the location.

cheepie
11-01-2012, 11:03 PM
horny

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs069.snc3/13634_185543879973_526924973_3839629_6778407_n.jpg

Nothing_much
11-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Bro, Can u share the link... thanks :)

kelso
12-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc? thanks! :D

KarNeeNei
12-01-2012, 12:58 AM

Bro...can share contact or location. Appreciate it. thanks in advance.

transgressor
13-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Please share with me. Thanks.

chongser
13-01-2012, 08:10 AM
care to share the location. Thanks:)

muthuteo
14-01-2012, 02:35 AM
sorry boys...those with rep less than 30 need not ask...i already stated it in the first post...

muthuteo
15-01-2012, 01:36 PM
been back recently...

only saw 2 gers...1 late 20s, 1 early 30s?

name: youyou
looks: 6.5 (dun like plump, but face is ok will give 7.5 if slim, but gotta minus since overall counts)
body: 5 meaty
boobs: C
msg: 7
dmg: 48+50 (1 hr + free mosha)

tuscani2
15-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Ctc please

playplayplay
15-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Please share. Thank you

lll000
15-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Don't mind ctc pls

naysmith
16-01-2012, 04:04 PM
been back recently...

looks: 6.5 (dun like plump, but face is ok will give 7.5 if slim, but gotta minus since overall counts)

up u 4pts to 280 :cool:

joscklee
16-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi Bro

Pls share contact

Many thnx!

lipteh
16-01-2012, 05:21 PM
share share share with all....
27 brudders has received the contacts

LLSC
28-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Just been back from there thanks to TS. Got the contact long time back so I go and try.

yes, I also saw 2 gals only leh.. i asked for younger ones from the recep but seems like only got 2 come in? So try the one i think is better.

Mosha and massage. I never try Mosha before so it seems good to me.
Massage, the gal really know her massage. Its good and painful so i asked her to soften it. She say i getting heaty and i said yes, i got bit of sore throat this morning and after massage, i feel my heatiness went up.

She also said my neck is stiff due to always at computer or reading. Spot on again, so guys want a hard and good massage, this is highly recommended.

This place comes with attached shower so it is good. Service-wise is good too.

I took HJ only as nothing else was offered. $50 standard, can autoroam on top. HJ was SOP, nothing sensual so took quite a long time to cum. Don't really like the HJ as only pumping, somemore take the towel and like block the view?? :confused: never massage the head and the jewels so like kinda bored.

name: XiaoM**
age: Early 30s but still look young. She didn't say i didn't know she early 30s. more like 26-28
looks: 6/10
body: 6 slim
boobs: B
dmg: 48+50 (1 hr + free mosha) (HJ)
RTM: maybe

:D

rh8611
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
sounds like a good place not to miss. TS am I qualified? :D

MPboy
03-03-2012, 01:16 AM
I didn't get contact from TS, but I am very sure I know this place. I've been frequenting this place quite a few times over the last few months or so since it opened. And I am going to write a long FR because I like this place so much.

Parking is free after 5pm and on Sundays (coupon), although there are limited lots, you can also park a slight distance away at ERP carparks, not going to mention which buildings nearby to protect this great place. This place has small attached showers, which makes it quite private and convenient. But the water is sometimes too hot and hard to control, I dunno why, but its quite irritating. The massage bed is a little high but most bros should be ok with that, I am a little particular about this point.

I always take 1 hr ($48), which includes "free" mosha.

I've tried quite a number of girls here but I will give an FR on my favorite girl, Yoyo.

The first time I came here I got Yoyo, was led to the room by the recep (I believe she is an SG auntie). She asked if I wanted tea, and went to get a girl for me. One of the reasons why I like MPs/Spas is because if you don't select a girl, its like playing jackpot, there is a moment of sexcitement when the girl comes in and you see whether she's hot or not. lol.

When Yoyo came in, I was quite happy as she's quite good looking, and she has a slightly coarse voice which I find really sexy. She brought my tea in first, and asked if I wanted the Mosha. Then she went to prepare the mosha, this takes awhile, so I stripped and got comfortable on the bed first, laying on my front.

Yoyo rubbed the hot mosha all over my back, she was quite thorough, making it feel quite professional. Then she moved onto my legs, this is where it starts to get interesting, and I started to feel this place was quite good. As she rubbed the mosha along my thigh, she made sure to go all the way up to my balls. As she transition to the other leg, she gave my asshole and balls a good rubbing as well. I lifted my hips off the massage table by pushing my knees down and she gave me the most amazing HDLY I've ever had.

For bros who don't know what HDLY is, it feels great as the girl rubs your balls and strokes your shaft from behind as you are on your elbows and knees. One of my favorites.

After the cleaning off the Mosha, turned around and she seemed quite proud of her work as my little bro stayed rock solid as she rub mosha on my chest. As she moved down to my legs, she gave my little bro and balls a good rubbing down as well. I was ready to burst after all the excitement, but she said we'll continue later. All this before any GQ was popped, I was enchanted by this place. haha.

Took a quick shower while she cleared the mosha and changed the towels on the massage bed. She got back as a lay back down on the massage bed, some girls take quite long to prepare and clear the mosha.

Her massage skills are quite good I must say, although I am no expert, I think her skills are definitely not the piano type. Quite firm and relaxing, she even said something about my calf muscles being very tense and gave them a longer massage.

Next, turn around and she immediately started playing with my balls while asking me if I wanted a HJ, to which I replied yes of course! haha. I unhooked her bra with one hand as she started coating my little bro with oil. Her boobs were damn shiok to squeeze, size just right for my large hands to grab. Not too firm, not too saggy, and not enhanced, just right for me. haha.

Her HJ skills are quite good as she pays enough attention to the balls as she strokes my shaft. I moved one hand to her legs as the other hand squeeze her boobs, tried to access her pussy from the bottom of her short shorts, but kenna scolding, doesn't stop me from trying every time though. haha.

I exploded and my huge load hit her chin, it was one of the biggest loads I've ever shot, like a shotgun. haha. That was one of the best massage I've had in a long time. She scolded me again for shooting her in the chin. lol. I love her personality, she sounds stern like a school teacher scolding you for playing. haha.

Showered again and she helped me put on my clothes as I overshot my time by 10 mins. haha.

Name: Yoyo
Looks: 8.5 - not sweet look but still quite sexy, as TS mentioned, no real SYTs here, just YTs
Figure: 8 - a little plump but nice boobs
Boobs: B+ or C - Nice handful for squeezing while getting HJ
Autoroam: Yes - but top only, and must access from under clothes, you have to unhook her bra yourself
Fingering: No
Damage: $48 + $50 (HJ)
RTM: Anytime I am not in the mood for trying something new

Some other girls start their prices at $60 for HJ (can negotiate down to $50) and also offer BM for $80
I was even offered $100 for AJ and strip down to her undies by a really playful girl (she had to push the massage bed against the door to do this, sadly it was not that worth it as her boobs quite small. haha. Forgot her name though, and I haven't seen her since then)

Great fun and relaxing place in my opinion, some bros might not like it as much as i do, but to each his own. This place fits my needs well.

I just started a new account and lost all my points as I deleted my old sbf account some time ago (was almost caught by CO, beware bros, dun be stupid like me to use same nick as email, haha). So please up if you like my FR, but to respect TS, please PM him for contact. Thank you.

lacct69
03-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Bro, can share contact?

onetail
03-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi ts
may I have the contact please. Thanks

madmen11
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
contact please??? :cool:

samuel80
06-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Bro, appreciate you could share the location.itchy.:)
cheers

been back recently...