PDA

View Full Version : what happen from jb ocean ?

king5427
23-12-2011, 12:21 PM
what happen at jb ocean hotel .since when not operate ?when the start operate..
:mad:

23-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Still not operate?
I was there 2 days ago(Wednesday) it was closed.
It was funny as I walked from Citysquare to Ocean, when crossing the red light I saw Cherry walking toward Citysquare. After sawOcean closed I remember about the post of the Lido hotel oposite Citysquare. So I felt so horny and decided to have an adventure to the place. What an adventure it was, I was the only chinese there and the place is full of Bangla and indian patron. The place make Ocean look like a 4 star hotel, you have to be there to believe how old and run down the place is. But the Girl on 4th floor are all very chio. After i heard the price is Rm40, I was like what the heck and just go in. It was the 1st room 4th floor right hand side corridor. The girl look very young,fair skin and petite solid body. The girl went to the sink on the floor to wash up and there wasn't a bathroom. Then she came over put a condom on me and lie on the bed. No bj and sucking her nipple also not allowed. So just strait bonking. after a few minutes manouvering on top, adjusting her legs in various position, grabbing her boobs and I starting to feel bored. Asked her to doggy and she oblidged. She got a meaty ass which is very good for doggy. After a few minuted of piak piak piak decided to end this before she asked me to hurry(which could make me potong stim), I ram her real fast and hard from behind and finish the deed.
It was not a bad experience, no bj from her and I don't need to lie on her bed make shower unnecessary. I felt good walking out there as basically no bodily fluid was exchanged, no lying on dirty bed. So definitely will be back for another quickie bonk in near future.

back_it_in
25-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Still not operate?
I was there 2 days ago(Wednesday) it was closed.
It was funny as I walked from Citysquare to Ocean, when crossing the red light I saw Cherry walking toward Citysquare. After sawOcean closed I remember about the post of the Lido hotel oposite Citysquare. So I felt so horny and decided to have an adventure to the place. What an adventure it was, I was the only chinese there and the place is full of Bangla and indian patron. The place make Ocean look like a 4 star hotel, you have to be there to believe how old and run down the place is. But the Girl on 4th floor are all very chio. After i heard the price is Rm40, I was like what the heck and just go in. It was the 1st room 4th floor right hand side corridor. The girl look very young,fair skin and petite solid body. The girl went to the sink on the floor to wash up and there wasn't a bathroom. Then she came over put a condom on me and lie on the bed. No bj and sucking her nipple also not allowed. So just strait bonking. after a few minutes manouvering on top, adjusting her legs in various position, grabbing her boobs and I starting to feel bored. Asked her to doggy and she oblidged. She got a meaty ass which is very good for doggy. After a few minuted of piak piak piak decided to end this before she asked me to hurry(which could make me potong stim), I ram her real fast and hard from behind and finish the deed.
It was not a bad experience, no bj from her and I don't need to lie on her bed make shower unnecessary. I felt good walking out there as basically no bodily fluid was exchanged, no lying on dirty bed. So definitely will be back for another quickie bonk in near future.

what time you went there bro? i also thinking of going there soon. but worry about the condition. haha.. next time can take pic of the room?

rigger
25-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Recently got operation so everybody take cover as the wind is very strong out there. Didn't u noticed that all the DVD stall also no more but just left with empty shelves:mad: