PDA

View Full Version : All the craze abt facial joints lately

TeiNehNeh
23-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Chanced upon one of the many facial joints that have been popping up lately, probably due to the transformation phase regarding license i guess.. Anyway, was driving around when i saw their signboard, wanting someone to stroke my little head for a change, at least not my own hand :p was given a variety of packages to choose from, stick to massage + mosha(FOC) instead. Sitting at the sofa was 2 nice looking ladies with their "typical white robe uniform" but seeing them in their miniskirt n high heels started to make my mind run wild~
Receiptist is a milf though, after some visual + audio check, they should have 4 ladies working, including the receipt. Luck was on my side when 1 of the lady sitting on the sofa stood up n usher me to the room.. was checking out her nice butt n solid calf muscle as we "catwalk" to the room. She was slightly tanned with nice curvy hair, seductive eyelashes n not forgetting attractive face paintings (aka makeup). Standard type of service, until her hand started to rub my little head, asking me what type of other service would I like to enjoy.. so tcss, check price, Onz and start the ball rolling
Adjust her bra n boobs so they fall out rather naturally, as i start my venture south, stroking on her nice, smooth inner thigh, checking out those lips of hers. She even pulled up her miniskirt to allow me easlier access. Swee~
As she make those horny expression while breast fark me at the same time, my hands was busy digging..
We even exchange kissing n light frenching as the mood was right, making her hot n steamy, igniting her horniness.. so we decided to take a step further, with abit extra cost, definitely.. Out she went to take her stuff while my mind had a preview of wat i gonna do to her moments later, first time in those kind of enviroment hypens the excitement to a certain extend i guess..
She came in, took off her panties, put on the helmet n gave me a nice blow before she start rocking on top of me. Wow, was she horny as her increase her tempo n can tell she's enjoying the ride. Carry her onto the bed n hump her, with her high heels on, a fantastic scenario just like having a quickie, while suddenly there's a influx of customers walking outside, she start to cover my mouth, n i cover hers as we climax together!! Really an amazing session, was a unplanned but pleasant workout nontheless~

Details will be given to interested bros with at least 50 points under their belt, or nick. While i appreciate seniors who like wat they've read so far to up my points as well...

Cheers n happy holidays!!

jacky chan
23-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Chanced upon one of the many facial joints that have been popping up lately, probably due to the transformation phase regarding license i guess.. Anyway, was driving around when i saw their signboard, wanting someone to stroke my little head for a change, at least not my own hand :p was given a variety of packages to choose from, stick to massage + mosha(FOC) instead. Sitting at the sofa was 2 nice looking ladies with their "typical white robe uniform" but seeing them in their miniskirt n high heels started to make my mind run wild~
Receiptist is a milf though, after some visual + audio check, they should have 4 ladies working, including the receipt. Luck was on my side when 1 of the lady sitting on the sofa stood up n usher me to the room.. was checking out her nice butt n solid calf muscle as we "catwalk" to the room. She was slightly tanned with nice curvy hair, seductive eyelashes n not forgetting attractive face paintings (aka makeup). Standard type of service, until her hand started to rub my little head, asking me what type of other service would I like to enjoy.. so tcss, check price, Onz and start the ball rolling
Adjust her bra n boobs so they fall out rather naturally, as i start my venture south, stroking on her nice, smooth inner thigh, checking out those lips of hers. She even pulled up her miniskirt to allow me easlier access. Swee~
As she make those horny expression while breast fark me at the same time, my hands was busy digging..
We even exchange kissing n light frenching as the mood was right, making her hot n steamy, igniting her horniness.. so we decided to take a step further, with abit extra cost, definitely.. Out she went to take her stuff while my mind had a preview of wat i gonna do to her moments later, first time in those kind of enviroment hypens the excitement to a certain extend i guess..
She came in, took off her panties, put on the helmet n gave me a nice blow before she start rocking on top of me. Wow, was she horny as her increase her tempo n can tell she's enjoying the ride. Carry her onto the bed n hump her, with her high heels on, a fantastic scenario just like having a quickie, while suddenly there's a influx of customers walking outside, she start to cover my mouth, n i cover hers as we climax together!! Really an amazing session, was a unplanned but pleasant workout nontheless~

Details will be given to interested bros with at least 50 points under their belt, or nick. While i appreciate seniors who like wat they've read so far to up my points as well...

Cheers n happy holidays!!

No damages?look?prc?boobs?:D

sgplaymaster
23-12-2011, 09:31 PM
care to share the details with me?

thanks

smartke
23-12-2011, 10:16 PM
No damages?look?prc?boobs?:D

wah... bro, u chg hobby liao ar... tsk... tsk... :D:p

TeiNehNeh
25-12-2011, 03:49 AM
I muz have been overly Sexcited abt the whole ordeal still..
Pandon me for leaving the most impt info out for bros out there who's interested.
As mentioned, i've only "surveyed" 3 working ladies of which 1 of them is the "receiptionist", looking the oldest among them, at least another 1 working at my time of visit, the remaining 2 ladies is considered "CMI" ; can make it, in my own eyes, belonging to those " wont reject type" i would say..
As for damage, it was quoted $45 for an hour with Free mosha on the house.
The lady who served me was quite "qiao", not to the extend of slutty, maybe it becos of her dressing n makeup..
Total damage incured there during the entire 60mins cost me $150, less the entrance fee. It's a first bonking session in such a place, so juz give n take, for a experience ba~ Senior bros might think otherwise so really juz abt sharing THE experience..
Thanks for the 20 bros out there who PM me for details, i'm going thru each of them before disclosing location. Pls be patient.

neuman
27-12-2011, 03:40 AM
I muz have been overly Sexcited abt the whole ordeal still..
Pandon me for leaving the most impt info out for bros out there who's interested.
As mentioned, i've only "surveyed" 3 working ladies of which 1 of them is the "receiptionist", looking the oldest among them, at least another 1 working at my time of visit, the remaining 2 ladies is considered "CMI" ; can make it, in my own eyes, belonging to those " wont reject type" i would say..
As for damage, it was quoted $45 for an hour with Free mosha on the house.
The lady who served me was quite "qiao", not to the extend of slutty, maybe it becos of her dressing n makeup..
Total damage incured there during the entire 60mins cost me $150, less the entrance fee. It's a first bonking session in such a place, so juz give n take, for a experience ba~ Senior bros might think otherwise so really juz abt sharing THE experience..
Thanks for the 20 bros out there who PM me for details, i'm going thru each of them before disclosing location. Pls be patient.

Beware, because of what you just said, AV will now focus attention to
FACiAL JOINTS - soon the raid will start,
So beware bros, patronise only legitimate joints with MSG licence.

peter1234
27-12-2011, 10:24 AM
not sure about how good these facial joints are. I have bumped into quite a few too, some with cute looking malaysian girls too!

but unlike what TS experienced, i have 2 non positive ones so far

1) the cute gal who ushered me in keep pestering me to sign up for at least a 1 time facial coupon which can be redeemed anytime. But somehow i managed to find out that the actual person doing the facial will not be her, but one of the older looking aunties at the back, hidden from the main counter. obviously i did not sign up and left

2) ushered in by decent looking prc and she was the one doing the facial. nothing moved after a while so i was the one who slowly hinted at the GQ but she said they don't provide! after some persuasion and she still say really don't have, even i hint that next time i come maybe got right? she still says no!
I gave up, paid, left, with a rather slippery face, dunno is effect of cleaning or unwashed foam :o

my own verdict: new concept joints, good looking girls, but if want extra, probably need to know where to go...

TeiNehNeh
27-12-2011, 05:18 PM

my own verdict: new concept joints, good looking girls, but if want extra, probably need to know where to go...

Thanks Bro peter for highlighting some of the downside of this kind of joints
Guess need to anticipate it with a pinch of salt ba, although it might not always haf a happy ending, it's the season of giving isn't it? :D life is short, just have fun whenever time permits

Cheers N happy holidays!!

Ibanking
27-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Dun share so openly.

FRwriter
27-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Now too many facial joints around S'pore.
I scared leh, so want to go for REAL facial, need to find those really reliable ones. ;)

andrewpi
27-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Thansk Bro, can you PM me the location details. Thx

TeiNehNeh
28-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Last but not least, after we're done she invited me to take a seat n sip of water on the sofa, while i was cooling down, she was sitting at the receiptionist counter facing me with her legs wide open, i almost choked but recover my composure and enjoy the nice view as we tcss abit.. :D
Before i leave for my next appt, we had a nice hug and some light kissing, like sending lover off, well in my case, is carrot la~
Hope to see some FRs soon and appreciate seniors who can up my points..

Happy Holidays!!

yen1978
28-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Bro can sent me the contact. Thanks.

delicious97
28-12-2011, 06:47 PM
PM me the location details. Thx

too_hot
28-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Went down today after work.

Unfortunately for me, when i went in, only the MILF receptionist was available. She asked me if i want facial or massage so i took massage.

After enter the room and strip, she came in also. To be fair her massage is quite good. She did not pop GQ and immediately went into HJ which was not bad. Lifted up her top to let me suck on her breasts. Actually i didn't want to but her nipples quite large. Since never suck this type before, WTH just try lah.

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
Dmg: $40 + $60
RTM: if yes is to try others

On the way out there was a hot looking babe and the MILF said, "next time can come back for this pretty gal" (mei nu). The "mei nu" smiled at me and i just gave a quick smile back as was feeling a bit embarrassed and quickly when to the door. As i opened the door i turned back to take one more look and the mei nu was looking at me and gave me a big smile and wave goodbye to me.

Considering going back to try her (but dun know her name). So need to try my luck if decide to go.

TeiNehNeh
31-12-2011, 12:08 PM
On the way out there was a hot looking babe and the MILF said, "next time can come back for this pretty gal" (mei nu). The "mei nu" smiled at me and i just gave a quick smile back as was feeling a bit embarrassed and quickly when to the door. As i opened the door i turned back to take one more look and the mei nu was looking at me and gave me a big smile and wave goodbye to me.

Considering going back to try her (but dun know her name). So need to try my luck if decide to go.

Thanks alot for Bro too_hot FR
Quite surprise to see FR, hands and legs are indeed fast :D

I was trying out my luck to try "the other pretty lady" who was sitting on the sofa the other day. So went to their shop and decided to try out their facial services as well..
The receptionist aka "Milf boss" led me into the cubicle and i thought, well, guess today luck was not on my side. So didn't have much wild tots n proceed to lie on the bed. Moments later, my theraptist came in and
Viola~ in younger n definitely much prettier lady appear before my very eyes!! Smiling sweetly and wearing a rather tight top with figure hugging shorts.. Now that really increase my circulation abit sia~ but act cool and behave properly until dessert is served.. ;)
Suck her like no tommorrow and her moans were amazing, enough to left me high and dry~

Seems like the price for BM has followed the cab charges in red dot, got to try hard n persistant to bring it back down to the usual.
Good luck guyz~

BODO
01-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Pls pm location.

maxi5599
01-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Bro..location please:)Thanks;)

owen10
01-01-2012, 03:24 PM
not sure about how good these facial joints are. I have bumped into quite a few too, some with cute looking malaysian girls too!

1) the cute gal who ushered me in keep pestering me to sign up for at least a 1 time facial coupon which can be redeemed anytime. But somehow i managed to find out that the actual person doing the facial will not be her, but one of the older looking aunties at the back, hidden from the main counter. obviously i did not sign up and left

2) ushered in by decent looking prc and she was the one doing the facial. nothing moved after a while so i was the one who slowly hinted at the GQ but she said they don't provide! after some persuasion and she still say really don't have, even i hint that next time i come maybe got right? she still says no!
I gave up, paid, left, with a rather slippery face, dunno is effect of cleaning or unwashed foam :o

hi bro. joint n tactics sound familiar. yr joint happen to be in town? lady boss is quite young n pretty but usually will get her staffs to do d facials n massage for u instead?

TeiNehNeh
10-01-2012, 10:32 AM
New updates available!! Stay tuned for latest stock available~

thrush
10-01-2012, 11:43 AM
May I have the location? Thanks.

RickySeven
10-01-2012, 01:05 PM
can share location please? thanks

big pony
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
bro, can share contact pls?

daring70
31-01-2012, 07:53 AM
posting here cos dun want to start a new thread. for those of you who have a cheongsam fetish, just visited this facial joint yesterday, staff are in cheongsam. no special offered to me but my gut feel tells me that it's negotiable depending on how you get and how comfortable they are with you. good luck :) !!

TIGER CLAW
31-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi bro

Can pm me the ctc and location

Thanks

dandan888
31-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Yo brudder daring70, care to share playground?

anthony_wu
31-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Care to share location? Please

BHEL
31-01-2012, 11:50 AM
bro, please share location. many thanks.

TeiNehNeh
31-01-2012, 05:20 PM
posting here cos dun want to start a new thread. for those of you who have a cheongsam fetish, just visited this facial joint yesterday, staff are in cheongsam. no special offered to me but my gut feel tells me that it's negotiable depending on how you get and how comfortable they are with you. good luck :) !!

Thanks Bro daring for the update!!

Bro888
31-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Bro k share ctc n location.
Thanks a lot in advance!!

lipteh
31-01-2012, 09:52 PM
http://www.listings.com.sg/list.asp?category=2

puipoh
01-02-2012, 12:20 AM
can share the location bro?

nanievra
01-02-2012, 01:17 AM
hey brudder daring70, care to share playground?

daring70
01-02-2012, 07:49 AM
for those that pm-ed me, let me managed your expectations : girls there not stunning and massage is just normal ... and no special was offered to me. if you guys get anything more, good for you :) update is just for brothers here who might have cheongsam fetish

TeiNehNeh
01-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Firstly, many thanks to seniors who have upped my pts
While i vet thru those bros who pm me abt this joint details, just a kind reminder the requirement is Minimum 50 rep points.
Your patience is very much appreciated.

boobslicker
01-02-2012, 07:10 PM
bro, can share the contact & location?

gottosam
01-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Firstly, many thanks to seniors who have upped my pts
While i vet thru those bros who pm me abt this joint details, just a kind reminder the requirement is Minimum 50 rep points.
Your patience is very much appreciated.

Bro TeiNehNeh, I support your approach in exercising caution in distributing ctc (as playgrounds r getting lesser). I will wait patiently for your pm:)

TeiNehNeh
13-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Went to recce for update of this joint... My regular has came back from her holidays and also saw new faces.. Not bad looking, mainly like their dressing cos they're wearing sexy mini skirts with viewing of cleavage provided ;) so hope to see FR to bros that I've disclosed location to..

wei xiao
13-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Went to recce for update of this joint... My regular has came back from her holidays and also saw new faces.. Not bad looking, mainly like their dressing cos they're wearing sexy mini skirts with viewing of cleavage provided ;) so hope to see FR to bros that I've disclosed location to..

bro can share the place n ur gal thks

hysentitive48
14-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Hi Bro, Kindly share details, we can exchange info on other good place

Thanks

TeiNehNeh
01-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Juz a quick update of this thread:

Had J this time round after few rounds with A.. though price is steeper than usual, had no resistance with whatsoever i did to them, so still an enjoyable round of rub & rubba~ ;) get to unbunkle a front clip bra n seeing them bounce out before my very eyes, was quite a scene to behold, plus a sexy thong does help to speed up the process as well, not forgetting the fingering makes her super wet, hyper horny than ever..

As usual, rules apply before location disclosure.. hope to see bros FR who already got my reply

ombre
01-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi bro , able to PM me the location ? Thanks in advance ...:)

TeiNehNeh
04-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Hi bro , able to PM me the location ? Thanks in advance ...:)

Pls check if you're "qualified" before asking for ctc or location..

sianguy2006
09-03-2012, 12:59 AM
bro can share contact?

oneheart
09-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Hi bro , able to PM me the location

TeiNehNeh
09-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi bro , able to PM me the location

Will get back to you if you qualify.. ;)

TeiNehNeh
09-03-2012, 09:53 PM
bro can share contact?

Will get back to u if u qualify... pls be patient with me..