PDA

View Full Version : M.P in bkt I***h

Starkarat
21-12-2011, 10:06 AM
this will be my virgin Fr in SB!

happened to finish work early and still got time, was ard e area of jusco, walk along e shophouses and found lots of M.p&H.c!

chosed one wic is just along a famous cafe.. went up 2nd floor and asked e boss how much? rm$56/hr ...wanna try it out, paid up and was ushered to the rooms, no individual rooms but separated by only curtains just like in e hospital.
changed to just my boxers and lie down, minutes
later came e masseue, didnt really saw e face as e room was dimly lit. e moment she open up conversation, e accent
i knew is PRC.from then didnt expect much.

true enough , massage was not piano, however e methods waa wrong as after e massage my body aches is worsen!
thru out she try to converse to me but it was more like duck n chicken as she cant really understand eng or malay...

once a while she will tease while massaging my butt area but i got no appetite to try any specials after i saw her face when she asked to turn around.from then on, i just relaxed
n try to sleep to end e massage. after it was done. i was served a glass of chinese tea and then went off...

name:didnt ask
looks: 6/10
figure:7/10
speaxials; didnt ask as was not offered.
gfe:6/10 (communication breakdown)

Enruo
21-12-2011, 02:34 PM
this will be my virgin Fr in SB!

happened to finish work early and still got time, was ard e area of jusco, walk along e shophouses and found lots of M.p&H.c!

chosed one wic is just along a famous cafe.. went up 2nd floor and asked e boss how much? rm$56/hr ...wanna try it out, paid up and was ushered to the rooms, no individual rooms but separated by only curtains just like in e hospital.
changed to just my boxers and lie down, minutes
later came e masseue, didnt really saw e face as e room was dimly lit. e moment she open up conversation, e accent
i knew is PRC.from then didnt expect much.

true enough , massage was not piano, however e methods waa wrong as after e massage my body aches is worsen!
thru out she try to converse to me but it was more like duck n chicken as she cant really understand eng or malay...

once a while she will tease while massaging my butt area but i got no appetite to try any specials after i saw her face when she asked to turn around.from then on, i just relaxed
n try to sleep to end e massage. after it was done. i was served a glass of chinese tea and then went off...

name:didnt ask
looks: 6/10
figure:7/10
speaxials; didnt ask as was not offered.
gfe:6/10 (communication breakdown)

is the place called xbox?

cbcmonkey
21-12-2011, 11:13 PM
any bros have good recommendations in this part of town? good solid thai massage with HJ perhaps? :D