PDA

View Full Version : Clean reflexology centre

Willi
20-12-2011, 08:57 PM
My virgin FR. Chance upon this place when I was trying to find a place to u-turn, the catchy yellow signage caught my attention. Thinking to myself since I'm here and back feeling sore, just try la. Went up and was greeting by a prc. Place look nice and poshy feel, then saw signs say female and male section, sian 1/2. Ask for damage and was told 45 for 1 hours. Lead to a room where its super dark, given a thai airway short to change into. Thinking maybe still got chance. But then notice the bed next to mine got another bro massaging. Curtain only drawn halfway. Zzz
Mine also drawn halfway when massage started. Haizzz. She ask me when ache most and she begin to rub down. I was like waaaa. Best massage I tried so far in sg. Strong and solid massage. She even concentrAted on the area I told her. Make to turn over after done. She started massaging my big head and the feeling was great. Even the ears was massaged. After 1 hour, told me done and ask me if I prefer ginger tea or chrysanthemum. No gq was pop throughout the whole session and she was careful to avoid all sensitive spots.
No individual room, never see any shower point. Have foot reflexology.

A highly recommended place for solid massage in a cozy and discreet place.

drummerboy
21-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me the contact? Thanks.