PDA

View Full Version : Sad Love and sex Life...

HornyMushroom
19-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Sad love and sex life... Spoken as the title written...

That year was 2006.. It's been awhile since we dated.. Knowing her since schooling and it's pretty awesome to see girl turns into woman.. where their boobs got bigger and their waist got slimmer.. and their face getting more and more pretty.. How awesome and mircale is such thing happening on earth?

The reason i got together with her was partly cause of her 34C boobs.. (*shy*)

Everything seem good as we dated.. We only hold hands like normal couple.. Till one night where we actually sat down at a playground which was located at her house downstair..

Girl : Do you hide stuff from me?
Me : No i dont. Do you?
Girl : Yes... ( looking at the ground )
Me : What is it? is it possible or comfortable for you to say?
Girl : hmmmm...
Me : Actually i dont mind anything you did as long as u love me..
Girl : Really?
Me : ( Hold her hand ) Yes..
Girl : Would you mind if i actually did blowjob to a guy when i am schooling?
Me : Waaaaa....

* Continue again.. Time to slp...

Question of the day : Does guy actually mind that their girlfriend wasn't a virgin?

joew2005
19-12-2011, 05:59 AM
hey hornymushroom,guess she would bbj u 2 compensate u ...
u would 4give her,becos she made u feel so shiok.

smartke
19-12-2011, 09:28 AM
she will ended up bbbj u & u will forgive her...

is it still possible to find a virgin unless those below 16yo?

blueferret
19-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Sad love and sex life... Spoken as the title written...

Question of the day : Does guy actually mind that their girlfriend wasn't a virgin?

Seriously I don't mind if she is not a virgin . I don't mind her past . What matters to me is the time we spent on the present and our future together .

HunterJ
19-12-2011, 10:07 AM
The past doesn't matter actually, what has happened, has already happened. No point harboring on it, and make your own life difficult. So what if she did give someone a bj during schooling days? But what if the girl minds that you ever fuck someone with the same dick?

This question is a never ending one, and it will turn round and round in circles. No one can give the perfect answer. It is to each one's perspective to analyze the situation, learn how to forgive, forget, and let go. No one is perfect in this world, everyone has their past, which might be acceptable or not.

HornyMushroom
20-12-2011, 02:38 AM
Firstly, I would like to thanks for all the samester replies. =)

* Continue *

That night suddenly became very silent as i have no comment or had already became speechless.

She keep ask me why i am so silent and say sorry to me.. I told her it's alright. I dont really mind also.. She keep continue to question me trying to get answer from me why suddenly my mood changed.

Me : I am actually very jealous.. why those guy treat u so bad yet they got such thing from u.. And i been loving u wholeheartly and i got nth.

her : Why is it all relationship must get involved into those thing?

Me : Are you still a virgin?

her : Of course !

Me : Okays.

After that i remain silent and dont want to talk much. I does not know or understand what happen to me also. Just feel terrible. Send her home and start walking to the main road trying to get a cab home.

* Beep Beep * Her msg came...

" Dear.. If you want me do that thing.. I am willing to do for u.. "

I did not reply her.. got home and start sleeping.. * Moody*

Next morning went dating with her again. And suddenly we got into the topic again.

Me : So how you feel when u suck for those guys?

her : I forgotten cause i very long nvr suck already

Me : why not i let u regain those memories?

her : Okays.. you find a place..

Me : * Shocked * And start looking around at the area around us.

End up we went to National Library and had my first blowjob done by her in the wheelchair bound toilet.

*Got in the toilet at high floor and locked the door *

her : shhhh...

Me : * silent *

her : Take off your pants leh..

Me : Orh...

* Use water wash wash my didi *

And she started sucking me.. My didi from small small slowly became a big rod...
She pushed me down to a position where i sat on the toilet bowl and she kneel down to blow me...

Horny me start rubbing her 34C boobs as it's been very long since i wanted to touch it.. rub rub till i want pull off her bra and she pulled my hand off and shake her head..

she continue suck suck suck till i became really horny and wanted to rape her in the toilet by keep trying to pull off her shorts too.. But she keep pull my hands off.. End up i dulan and stopped everything..

her : Why?

Me : Dont want le. I no mood.

her : I dont feel comfortable in public

Me : Okays.. Than last time u can blow other boy in public. But me this cannot that cannot..

her : You invite me to your hse lor. Than I let u strip me naked.

Me : U say de hor !...

* Will continue again tomorrow *

- Dear Samester if my story is bad I hereby apologise to you all. But i trying my best to recall this past of my relationship to share here. Sorry. Gd nite.

venomlove
20-12-2011, 10:53 AM
setting up tent

smartke
20-12-2011, 11:06 AM

- Dear Samester if my story is bad I hereby apologise to you all. But i trying my best to recall this past of my relationship to share here. Sorry. Gd nite.

story not bad la... dun worry.

ya man... it's comin to an end of 'semester' already. new 'semester' startin soon man... :D

Starkarat
20-12-2011, 11:22 AM
wah! such a good experience to try in public toilet u le it go halfway bro? nv
u get more chances after
dat!  cant wait for ur continuation

LovePotion
20-12-2011, 01:12 PM
I think this story is quite true ^^ cause it is very descriptive

HornyMushroom
21-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Hello everybody !!

Thanks for everyone supportive replies. =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

* Continue *

It's Chinese New Year morning, My parents went out early morning to visit my grandparents and having a gathering over there.

As planned. I went out after my parents went out to fetch my girlfriend home. On my way home she keep asking me whether there's anyone home or not. I told her not to worry as there will be no one home till late night.

It's the first time i bring girls home and the first time i doing notti stuff at home.

I was pretty nervous when i reached my doorsteps. As once this door close after we go in, we would not know what going to happen the next moment.

After we got into the house. I showed her the way to my room. When we both entered the room, I closed and locked the door. Without any delay. I run towards her and hug her.

Grabbing her 34C boobs and start caressing her. She started with a soft moan. And i told her i cant wait anymore.. Push her onto the bed and pull off her tops.. First time having a good view at her boobs and i told her..

Me : Wow.. It's big.. i didnt know it's so big
her : * Started to feel shy *

kissed her passionately, First time french kissed with her and didnt know she can french kiss so well.. Hand itchy placed my hand into her bra and start digging for her nipples.. * rub rub *

Me : omg.. ur nipples is so big..
her : * pull my hand out *
Me : DONT HIDE IT ANYMORE !

I pulled down her bra like as if i am going to rape her and stare at her boobs. Start sucking it like no tomorrow. And she keep on moaning. Knowing its time for more i strip myself naked till i left with an underwear and pulled down her shorts. when i going to take off her pinky panty. She stopped my hand and say " NO NO NO.. " I say if you love me than dont be shy.. * She than released her hand from holding onto my hand *

And i pulled down her pinky panty. It's so wet and juicy. I asked her can i lick it? and she rejected me.

She than took off my underwear and start blowing me. Being like a king i let her blow and play with her boobs.. Its so enjoying till i cant take it anymore and forced her down on the bed again.. Brought my head to her juicy pussy and she used her hand to cover her juicy pussy and keep shaking her head.. I told her if you love me than release your hand. And her hand goes off once again. It may be the first time for me to paint a girl, But i told myself that i going to do a good job.

* Paint paint paint * she keep moaning and ask me finger her.. i stop painting and started fingering her and she started jerking me.. both of us moaned very long till we both cummed.. and my bed is full of my cum and her wet..

We both went bathing together and changed our bedsheet.. and went out for dinner and i send her home..

* To be continue *

Memoirs
21-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Nice , waiting for your next installments .

HornyMushroom
22-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Thank You.

Today not in the mood to share.. Will continue my story tomorrow. Sorry people.

Thanks for the support..

callmebad
22-12-2011, 02:32 AM
understand you're not in the mood
after all, you're going to tell us a sad sex story
hope your mood will be better soon
take care

Reoxy
22-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Reporting for Camp Duty!:D

Jasrob
22-12-2011, 09:04 AM
:D that's not bad for a first time make love with your gf..keep it up dude!:cool:

sean69
22-12-2011, 10:46 AM
hey hornymushroom,guess she would bbj u 2 compensate u ...
u would 4give her,becos she made u feel so shiok.

must bbbj with CIM ... get her to AR you too!!! :D

HornyMushroom
23-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks for everyone supportive replies again..

*Continue*

Ever since i brought her home and we did that kind of thing at home. I started to bring her home even more frequently. Be it morning, afternoon or night we will keep mast, paint and suck each other..

As the time passed.. Her bbbj skill became more and more better.. till it really makes me really horny..

* In the process of being notti on bed *

Me : Baby.. ur skill getting better and better.. I really want fuck you. *while moaning when she sucking*

Her : * Sucking and pause awhile* I never fuck before.. I dont want.. I scare pain..

Me : I will be gentle..

* She continue sucking better for me by licking, sucking and using her hand to rub my balls. *

Her : Be a good boy.. i will let u enjoy..

Suddenly she pushes me down on to the bed. Brought my two hand to grab hold of her 34C boobs and placed my didi in between her boobs. And we started boob fucking..

Again it's my first time having boob fucking.. And soon enough.. * Pop Pop Pop* I cummed all over her boobs.. We started cleaning up..

Things had been getting same all the way as she never wanted to let me fuck..

She told me if i love her i should not think about fucking. As she only want to fuck after she is married.

Weeks passed.. We will always horny at home and stopped having outdoor.. I really miss the thrill in outdoor but she said home is more comfortable.. And my parents will be away for one week.. Glad she will be moving in to stay.. And that one week are the days which i will never forget..

* To be continued *

Question of the day : Why some girls lost virgin at young age and why some are still so protective towards it? =O

andythai
23-12-2011, 08:18 AM
will wait for your juicy updates, bro:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-12-2011, 09:17 AM
*Dancing Around* waiting :D