PDA

View Full Version : What do Ladies look for in a man?

Stud00
15-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey all,

might seem like a ultra lame question, thats directed to the sisters...
But seriously, what do you look for in a man?

1) Looks?
2) Character?
3) Financial Stability?
4) Good heart?

Etc etc?

shanewolf
15-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Camping here for sisters' reply .

geckoSG
15-12-2011, 03:30 PM
I asked my lovers and FB before.

1. First Impression always matters. So Looks is important

2. Character. The guy's character will tell everything about what he can do
and what he will do in future. If he's the flirty type. U think he will settle
down faithfully after marriage?

3. Financial. If getting married, this is important. No money no talk.
No one wants to worry everyday on how to make more money. End
up they have to FL to pay debts off.

4. Body size, etc. That's the dating part for her to explore and see if she
minds or not... :p

Darina
15-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I asked my lovers and FB before.

1. First Impression always matters. So Looks is important

2. Character. The guy's character will tell everything about what he can do
and what he will do in future. If he's the flirty type. U think he will settle
down faithfully after marriage?

3. Financial. If getting married, this is important. No money no talk.
No one wants to worry everyday on how to make more money. End
up they have to FL to pay debts off.

4. Body size, etc. That's the dating part for her to explore and see if she
minds or not... :p

Good summary but just to cover more on looks; looks don't need to be very good looking. Just as long as presentable and can imagine being in bed with him can liao. Grooming and personal hygiene is very important. Nothing is a bigger turn-off than a bad smelling guy!

Also a lot of girls look at the 'potential to succeed' in a guy. You can be poor now but if you have the right attitude etc the girl is likely to be willing to go through the hard and rough times with you. However, if you are the type who have the loser mentality, good luck in finding a girl to tough it out with you because the current situation will never change.

rauldon
15-12-2011, 08:59 PM
$$$ is always the truth cause even she loves u now if u r married n broke u

cant support the family u r in deep shit man ..hats life n that's a fact :)

smartke
16-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Also a lot of girls look at the 'potential to succeed' in a guy. You can be poor now but if you have the right attitude etc the girl is likely to be willing to go through the hard and rough times with you. However, if you are the type who have the loser mentality, good luck in finding a girl to tough it out with you because the current situation will never change.

hmmm... somethin like investin in stock market... See -> Understand -> Analyze -> Finalize -> Strike! ;)

Reoxy
16-12-2011, 11:31 PM
hmmm... somethin like investin in stock market... See -> Understand -> Analyze -> Finalize -> Strike! ;)

It is more like buy 4D. Dream of 4 digits --> buy 100 Big 100 Small --> pray you tio --> Boh Tio/ Tio ---< Repeat:D

callmebad
16-12-2011, 11:32 PM
assuming you're referring to normal ladies, I think most of them are looking for a 'shoulder to cry on' !
someone who is reliable!

smartke
16-12-2011, 11:52 PM
It is more like buy 4D. Dream of 4 digits --> buy 100 Big 100 Small --> pray you tio --> Boh Tio/ Tio ---< Repeat:D

lolx... not so jialat la... thou i do agree "luck" is one of the factor. ;)

indubitable
17-12-2011, 12:18 AM
'Looks' usually matters as first impression. But if the guy was seen getting off a damn sexy sports car then his lorry bashed face will appear like a prince's.

HCKing
17-12-2011, 03:08 AM
also depends on which stages of life the woman is in.

if xiao mei mei stage mostly goes for looks, playability and attention

if OL stage will start to go for commitment and security aka ' what he can provide for me '

lau charbo stage - this one hard to comment. some will want to remain happily single, some turn to religion and some will settle for anyone that comes their way ( no fish prawn also ok la ) :D

Stud00
17-12-2011, 03:51 AM
also depends on which stages of life the woman is in.

if xiao mei mei stage mostly goes for looks, playability and attention

if OL stage will start to go for commitment and security aka ' what he can provide for me '

lau charbo stage - this one hard to comment. some will want to remain happily single, some turn to religion and some will settle for anyone that comes their way ( no fish prawn also ok la ) :D

LOL... i like your reply.. its.... errmm.. very detailed.. anyhow, thanks to all for your input.. bros and sis alike.. :)))

matey
18-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Ladies with money will look for good looking guys. Ladies without money will look for rich guys. It's a very simple equation.

evildolly
18-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Hey all,

might seem like a ultra lame question, thats directed to the sisters...
But seriously, what do you look for in a man?

1) Looks?
2) Character?
3) Financial Stability?
4) Good heart?

Etc etc?

1. Average will do. First impression counts.
2. He has to make me laugh because it will tell me that im comfortable with him.
3. Yes. Definitely but need not be rich. When i was young, i thought that love conquers all. Never believe in that bs anymore. Stuck with my ex who was 7 years older than me when he was broke n jobless. Got together with him despite knowing that he is in debt. In the end, he dumped me for a pinoy who moved in with him a month after we broke up and told his friends n colleagues that i was the one who caused him to be in debt.
4. Yes!

SaintArc
18-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Different gals give u different answer
Some dnt mind their other half to fool around as long as gt money n freedom can already.
Some dnt mind they r rich or poor as long as happily together can
Some jz wan a simple life, 3 meals enough.
Some loves to compare.
Some dnt mind a wicked face as long as he reallys cares n make her smile always beside her.

TheGreatOne
18-12-2011, 04:05 AM
have to ask the ladies what they are, then what they want.

1. Vain pot wants tall handsome dude - can admire and show off to friends.

2. Materialistic wants rich dude - if possible try not to be lorry banged face and drive fancy car, best if can shower her with branded.

3. Gian song chee - the face at least can look, at least can tahan looking at that face until he 'doink' his anaconda out, have a test run and let her experience what real orgasmssss are all about.

4. Love-laced ones dying to settle down - hold decent job, high educational qualifications and a not dry to the bottom bank account need apply.

different strokes for different folks.

not forgetting, if all else fails. At the very least, have sweet talking lips that can bluff a bird off a tree, that helps heaps!
what you have may be, or may not be what she need.

HCKing
25-12-2011, 10:14 PM
assuming you're referring to normal ladies, I think most of them are looking for a 'shoulder to cry on' !
someone who is reliable!

dont think so, most ladies would rather spend hours crying on their best friends aka sisters shoulders as they always think guys dont understand their problems and feelings. only fellow woman can.

also, nowadays girls r no longer dependant on guys so alot of them r actually only looking for companionship type of r/s to kill their boredom and help relieve stress. which is y modern r/s are so fragile, easy come easy go and always break patch break patch simi lanjiao.:rolleyes:

Jolie
26-12-2011, 01:51 AM
1) Looks?
2) Character?
3) Financial Stability?
4) Good heart?

Etc etc?

1) I am a visual person. Usually if his appearance doesn't please my eyes, I can't imagine sleeping with him everyday. :rolleyes: Well yes, people always say,'Looks change. He will look ugly when he's old.' But he won't turn into a crumply piece of skin overnight would he?

2) Definitely. Who is attracted to a person (be it woman or man) with horrible attitude and personality?

3) If I'm a tribal girl or farmer's daughter, who cares if he has money. But we're living in a country which capitalises on everything. I want to be a mother one day and I will be investing more of my time on my kids than him. 9/10 months of pregnancy is no joke boy! The least he could do is to bring home the bread.

4) If he does not have a good heart, he does not have a soul. Jolly well look for a barbaric woman.

Stud00
26-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Well shared... Thank you.. :))

1) I am a visual person. Usually if his appearance doesn't please my eyes, I can't imagine sleeping with him everyday. :rolleyes: Well yes, people always say,'Looks change. He will look ugly when he's old.' But he won't turn into a crumply piece of skin overnight would he?

2) Definitely. Who is attracted to a person (be it woman or man) with horrible attitude and personality?

3) If I'm a tribal girl or farmer's daughter, who cares if he has money. But we're living in a country which capitalises on everything. I want to be a mother one day and I will be investing more of my time on my kids than him. 9/10 months of pregnancy is no joke boy! The least he could do is to bring home the bread.

4) If he does not have a good heart, he does not have a soul. Jolly well look for a barbaric woman.

asdfghjkl
26-12-2011, 02:40 AM
normally, lao auntie first look is at his face. then see if he can afford a family bo. so i get intro by family or friend to matchmake. less chances of suku suku just want bed me type.

kurosaki ichigo
26-12-2011, 04:58 AM
have to ask the ladies what they are, then what they want.

1. Vain pot wants tall handsome dude - can admire and show off to friends.

2. Materialistic wants rich dude - if possible try not to be lorry banged face and drive fancy car, best if can shower her with branded.

3. Gian song chee - the face at least can look, at least can tahan looking at that face until he 'doink' his anaconda out, have a test run and let her experience what real orgasmssss are all about.

4. Love-laced ones dying to settle down - hold decent job, high educational qualifications and a not dry to the bottom bank account need apply.

different strokes for different folks.

not forgetting, if all else fails. At the very least, have sweet talking lips that can bluff a bird off a tree, that helps heaps!
what you have may be, or may not be what she need.

I know someone who wants all that you mentioned above. Total slut that she is :)

Stud00
28-12-2011, 02:55 AM
LOL.. who who!