PDA

View Full Version : True Story of me and my classmates!

doomsayers
14-12-2011, 12:03 AM
I came from a poly(not gonna tell u which one haha). I am 22 this year decided to share my stories of me and my classmates. If it is nice please up me, if I do smth wrong please don't zap me! Haha!

I got into the course I wanted in a certain poly, it was quite popular, had quite a lot of ppl. I had a gf named May(fake name) after knowing her for 3 months. She has D cup boobs, a slender figure and a really cute face. I guessed since it is into the third month of our bgr I decided to venture out.

Me: after school u free?
May: yeah! Wanna go where?
Me: I got some questions about my hw that I don't know...can help me?
May: ok! Library?
Me: nah...come my house, my mother Nid me do smth.
May: ok(she ain't scared cause this is not her first time in my house)

Reached home....brought her to my room....

May: where is auntie?
Me: she went out....sit down first I pour water for you.

Actually that was an excuse, I got out of the room and took my camera...I went back in with the water and I hid my camera inside my pocket as it was those secret type and its small. I placed it without her noticing such that it would take the whole scene of the bed.( yes I am gonna do it)

Me: how can?
May: yeah wait ah....
Me: I can't wait anymore(grabbed her boobs and started to kiss her)
May: yea....wad are u doing....mfmmmmhhh....

At first she started to struggle but soon she fell to temptation and went with the flow. I kept playing with her boobs and she lets of small moans. She also knew that I had a hardon and stroked my penis. I lifted up her shirt, revealing her d cup boobs covered by a piece of black bra. It looked rather firm and bouncy. I removed her bra and woot it was pink! Bigger than I expected. I start to teasecher nipples.

May: I know that whenever we are together you always took a slight peak at my cleavage one. Ah! Ah!!....
Me: your nipples hard already! Too horny?
May: let me have your didi! I want to suck!

End of part 1! Must save some juices!

Spanster
14-12-2011, 10:54 AM
1st one to camp...any video eventually? hehe

D.Keys_SG
14-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Awaiting more from you. Dont keep us waiting hor.

chinvilla
14-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Camping for more..

smartke
14-12-2011, 01:55 PM
somethin in between the story missin? :confused:

HunterJ
14-12-2011, 02:11 PM
somethin in between the story missin? :confused:

I noticed that too. Seems like a part is missing. But I wonder why 8/10 stories all D-Cup boobs.. Honestly, not easy to find in Singapore. Maybe can bring the stories closer to our life !

Just my 2cents...

doomsayers
14-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Sry I feel that smth is missing too.....perhaps I forgot smth lol...Amway part 2 coming.....Sry busy now....

Treon
14-12-2011, 03:44 PM
wah, is it Tammy story?

Jughead
14-12-2011, 04:12 PM
TS so hiong one :D So fast grab May's boobs . :eek:

doomsayers
14-12-2011, 05:19 PM
wah, is it Tammy story?
I would be really happy if it is Tammy, lol but its not....any bros got her sex videos can pm me? Anyway here's part 2!!

May: I want to suck your didi!

I stood up and she pulled my pants down, seeing that I already had some precum she started to lick the tip while playing with my balls. I thought this was her first time but she was really skilled in it, she had a nice rhythm and after a while I jerked off, pushing her head inwards and she choked a little.

May: WA! So much! Next time must warn me if not I choke.
Me: too sudden la....

Just then I heard the sound of a door opening, mum is back. We quickly put our clothes on and luckily we were saved just in the nick of time. Haiz too bad she came back early, cannot continue anymore. Later that night we chatted using MSN....

Me: are u scared when I started touching you?
May: no la...it was fun! Let's do it again next time!
Me: wow! Can't believe u said that.
May: cause you took the initiative! I love you muacks! <3
Me: me too! <3

The next day in school, we were split into groups to do project work. And the bad thing is I was separated from May. Sianz sia .....but....

End of part 2.. sorry bros I can't write much this time....I will write part 3 longer!! Promise!

crucio3536
14-12-2011, 08:51 PM
TS must be horny liao...

VinAce
15-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Camping for next installment.

Kuan Aik Hong
15-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Nice one.camping for more.

HunterJ
15-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Continue with more installments !

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Nowadays students very havoc.
Fast hand fast legs never think of consequences.
Lucky she give in...arbo....your nxt 10yrs up lorry liao :D

karlearl
16-12-2011, 02:11 PM
TS must be still very busy with his school project .

blackant
17-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Please come back TS .

RXZ135
18-12-2011, 06:35 PM
happening sia,must pitch tent and enjoy :D

joew2005
18-12-2011, 08:17 PM
aiyah doomsayers,may is yr gf & classmate la.

HornyVirgin
20-12-2011, 09:58 PM
moar!!!!!!!!!