PDA

View Full Version : Swedish massage and Manhood therapy

Wanderfool
12-12-2011, 01:59 AM
While surfing the net, i came across a website which offers Swedish massage and manhood therapy. Being the adventurous type of person, i decided to give it a try. After an exchange of several emails, the appt date and time was fixed. By the way, i'm not promoting any business or related to the joint in anyway. This is just my humble FR to share with all the brothers here. Below is my FR......

The shop is located within a shopping centre in Orchard Road. It's not very big and there is only 1 massage bed. The masseur is operating alone. She is Chinese holding Singapore citizenship.

The massage is quite different from those Thai massage or PRC massage. It's a mixture of both + Swedish massage. I didn't feel any pain or any impact while the masseur was doing it. I only feel it when i stand up to walk. My whole body felt relaxed and loosen. :)

As for the manhood therapy, it's fantastic. It's also quite different from the normal juagen. At one point during the massage, i lost control and was about to come. Instead of letting me come, the masseur grabbed the shaft of my little bro with her hand and tighten it until the urge subsided. The manhood massage session was quite long. When i really came, i could not feel it at all. All i felt was the tightening of my pubic region and very intense feeling. :eek:

Damage: $150/90min/massage/manhood therapy

Verdict: There is nothing sexual about this joint and the masseur is very professional. Having tried several different style of massage, i would say this is the best so far. Definitely will return for her service again. :D

nongspyder
10-01-2012, 05:43 PM
While surfing the net, i came across a website which offers Swedish massage and manhood therapy. Being the adventurous type of person, i decided to give it a try. After an exchange of several emails, the appt date and time was fixed. By the way, i'm not promoting any business or related to the joint in anyway. This is just my humble FR to share with all the brothers here. Below is my FR......

The shop is located within a shopping centre in Orchard Road. It's not very big and there is only 1 massage bed. The masseur is operating alone. She is Chinese holding Singapore citizenship.

The massage is quite different from those Thai massage or PRC massage. It's a mixture of both + Swedish massage. I didn't feel any pain or any impact while the masseur was doing it. I only feel it when i stand up to walk. My whole body felt relaxed and loosen. :)

As for the manhood therapy, it's fantastic. It's also quite different from the normal juagen. At one point during the massage, i lost control and was about to come. Instead of letting me come, the masseur grabbed the shaft of my little bro with her hand and tighten it until the urge subsided. The manhood massage session was quite long. When i really came, i could not feel it at all. All i felt was the tightening of my pubic region and very intense feeling. :eek:

Verdict: There is nothing sexual about this joint and the masseur is very professional. Having tried several different style of massage, i would say this is the best so far. Definitely will return for her service again. :D
bro im interested.
can share contacts and location

curious boy
11-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi bro,

I've been searching for joint like that for quite some time, mind to share?

Thanks!

Cuteboy77
11-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Bro.. Can share the location . Like to try something different.. Thsnks

mightyjo
12-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Swedish massage and Manhood therapy

Bro, location and details please.

Thanks!

nokia611o
12-01-2012, 04:31 AM
waiting for other bro for report.
Bit expensive.

peter88798
12-01-2012, 09:56 AM

Bro,care to share with me,thank.

MG76
12-01-2012, 11:26 AM

Bro, can share contact. Was looking for a long time for this type of massage.Thanks...

mambogi4
12-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the contact? thanks

tommytomtom
12-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Bro, can share contact? I need a real manhood therapy. Thanks in advance

ahkong
12-01-2012, 05:31 PM
150 90mins expensive... does she have big boob? if have maybe can consider

mukatisu
12-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Bro, I like this kind of massage, Kindly pm the ctc and details. Thank you.

sexdrive1
12-01-2012, 07:59 PM
sounds like mary/maya at OT...

delicious97
12-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Can share the location

chuan90
13-01-2012, 07:17 PM
can share the location.

WRX Impreza
14-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Bro Wanderfool, Pls pm me the contacts. Tks in advance....

Giggsy
15-01-2012, 04:52 PM
please pm contact. thank you!

zihao83
17-01-2012, 02:08 AM
hey bro~ please share contact~

sweatcorn
17-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Looking @ the description, I think she's located @ OT. This lady is a professional. The massage is nice w good manhood massage.

Cheers

meandme
17-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm sent the ctc?

iFantasy
17-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi Bro, can PM contact? Thanks.

Wanderfool
27-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Sorry for the late reply. Please pm me for the contact. Please be patient as my inbox is full.....

fatman40
27-01-2012, 02:04 PM
bro can pm contact? Tq

leopard9999
27-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Bro, pls share contracts.
Tks

Bigginhll
27-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Please pm details, thanks!

schizopop
28-01-2012, 02:10 AM
sounds like the place that i went on new year's eve..definitely a new experience for me too..its a small unit at that location...the massage was good. she knows where to focus. the manhood therapy was excellent...i did not know that my little brother can last longer than usual in her hands...i was so enjoying the massage until she puts her gloved finger in my little hole..that did it...could not control any longer and she gently allowed me to release my load...i need to book another appointment...

Cyrix12
28-01-2012, 11:30 AM
hihi..sounds very interesting..can share locatin? thks

Willypredator
29-01-2012, 11:00 AM
bro can PM me the contact?

TIGER CLAW
29-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi bro

Can pm me the location and ctc number

Thks

Fat Bear
30-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Can PM Me the location too....Thanks

EEcl
31-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing her ctc. Thanks

edivarius
31-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Sounds great. Would certainly like contact - thanks.

d_cum
31-01-2012, 04:31 PM
bro, contact please. TIA =)

bonks
02-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Can share the ctc bro? long for a jg...

kenke
02-02-2012, 01:27 PM
can i have the contact and location pls? will like to try..

haolepanther
02-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Bro,

Can PM location and contacts?

Thanks

meetvikram
02-02-2012, 05:11 PM
looks interesting can u please share the contact and location pls !!!!

Wanderfool
03-02-2012, 12:10 PM
For those interested, go to this website.....

www.mymantrasg.com

boredman1980
04-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Went to try this service after reading fr frm TS. Have to say that the service is quite professional.

The massage is not bad, right pressure at the right point and quite thorough. After that went auto to manhood therapy as it is included in package upfront.

The manhood therapy is quite long, I think 30-40 mins. She will stop whenever you about to come and restart the whole process over again. The whole process feels like a proper clean massage on your manhood, rather than a sensual experience. She will not anyhow finish u off, she even told me not to come until the time is almost up, then she "instructed" me to slowly let go.

Overall quite a special experience. Will likely try again on future.:)

papa25
05-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Hi, can pm me the contacts? Tks

trippleh
13-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Bro, appreciate that if you can give me the contact....

hoong2003
13-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Bro, its Mary is it ? :confused:

WaiHui
16-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Bro,

Please share location. Thank you.

lawking
16-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Wa the FR all so good....can PM me contact ?

qing
16-02-2012, 05:39 PM
can i have the nos thank

MrSimplez
16-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Bro can share her contact ma, thanks =)

Wanderfool
17-02-2012, 04:35 PM
For those who had missed my previous post and asked for the contact again, please go to this website......

www.mymantrasg.com

KatoeyLover69
05-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 4 March 2012 :-

Guild blows the whistle on ‘ping-pong’ massage ( "jua gen" ) in KK

KOTA KINABALU: Men who frequent joints to get a “ping-pong” massage claim it helps improve their sexual prowess.

The authorities, however, frown upon these so-called male sexual enhancement services and are in no mood to be part of the game.

Locally known as urut batin ( " jua gen" ) or rawatan batin, these services are nothing more than genital massages – thus the tagline, “ping-pong” massage – and is said to be widespread in peninsular Malay­sia.

The so-called enhancement therapy involves female masseuses massaging the genitals of male clients for about RM50 for 30 minutes.

Traditional and Complementary Medicine Practitioners Association of Sabah president Datin Dorothea Justin Moduying said they had received many letters and e-mails about massage parlours in the city providing such “services”.

“Operators offering such services claim it is a treatment for erectile dysfunction.

“As far as we are concerned, urut batin ( "jua gen" ) is a form of abuse,” she added.

She said the association brought up the matter with the Sabah office of the Health Ministry’s traditional and complementary medicine division.

Sabah police commissioner Datuk Hamzah Taib said action would be taken against those who operate businesses that involved vice activities.

“Local authorities must also do their part by ensuring that conditions and rules in the licences of premises are strictly adhered to,” he told The Star yesterday.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Coffeecans
05-03-2012, 10:52 PM
can share pls? :D

angurvadal
06-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Yoz Bro,

Great Find. Kindly PM contacts. will post a FR after trying.

Many Thanks

terrormania
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Bro can pm location sure like to try this unique massage… thanks

kop999end
06-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Pls pm me the contacts bro. Thanks

Sunflower2006
06-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Want to try too !!

kop999end
06-03-2012, 03:10 PM
I want to try too please. Kindly pm me the contacts please. Thank you

luxury88
06-03-2012, 09:20 PM

Brother, could you kindly share contact and location. Thanks.

sgkaka
12-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Bro I'm interested can share ctc?

wildwildwet
15-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Base on website given by TS, booked a slot and try. Below is my FR :

Look : 4/10
Body : 4/10
Massage : 4/10 (A bit paino type)
Room : 4/10 (small, no bath room)
Overall : 4/10
Damage : 150 / 90 mins (very not worth it)
RTF : NEVER (worst experience so far...)

Remarks : Website introduction look professional. But in actual, totally out.

This is base on my personal jugement and opinion. For bros. who are still interested may go judge by yourself.

wildwildwet

power69
15-03-2012, 03:11 PM
+is it the same lady doing it? As in ts report?.
Did the prc call up a backup to stand in?

Icy_frost
15-04-2012, 05:05 PM
bro can share ctc? thanks in advance! =)

domrep
15-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Please PM me the contact info. Thanks!

stonned
17-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Base on website given by TS, booked a slot and try. Below is my FR :

Look : 4/10
Body : 4/10
Massage : 4/10 (A bit paino type)
Room : 4/10 (small, no bath room)
Overall : 4/10
Damage : 150 / 90 mins (very not worth it)
RTF : NEVER (worst experience so far...)

Remarks : Website introduction look professional. But in actual, totally out.

wildwildwet

Wah! That bad ah? I almost booked a session with them too, but cancel last minute because too busy. Guess will save my $$ for elsewhere then :D Thanks for the honest feedback...

Seahorse49
04-11-2013, 06:00 PM
This is very good massage. Now moved to a better room and location on Orchard Road. Book using the website. She is an expert.

SunZhi
04-11-2013, 10:19 PM

Me interested. Can you share location or contact method?