PDA

View Full Version : L14 31 sucks okt fcuk customer to get out

sseexxdrive
09-12-2011, 10:10 PM
went to lor 14 saw two new hse, go in to hse 31, tell okt i wan 150 young n beautiful . okt call two girl cume in. i see no gum me, told okt i wan chio n young not this type, he very angry say these are young n sweet if u not gum then no call, n hand signal the door to me. the worst okt n the worst cat 150 age 28 to 35 i ever seem . other hse okt will delighted to arrange what the customer wan n ask the customer to wait coz maybe chio cat 150 r working. but this hse just arrange what ever they can call n say cat 150. old man okt of hse 31 got serious attitutte problem that y other hse okt don lent u their cat 150. these hse only have auntie as cat 150. all cheongster don waste time going in coz no chio cat 150 inside, unless u want to go in n laugh.

johnku31
09-12-2011, 10:32 PM
broi thou they r fr lor28 31A

manok
09-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Bro, thank you for sharing this incident.

Royal.Chimp
09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Awhile ago u opened a threat said 1631 okta fucked you and now you slammed L1431. So which is really the house you hate?? :confused::rolleyes:

sseexxdrive
11-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Awhile ago u opened a threat said 1631 okta fucked you and now you slammed L1431. So which is really the house you hate?? :confused::rolleyes:

i key wrong address. is actually L14 31

Sudden Death
11-12-2011, 12:54 AM
i key wrong address. is actually L14 31

Is it the correct address?

FreeMental
11-12-2011, 04:37 PM
hmm, i went there before... the experience is not as bad, but the okt is definitely not as friendly as most of the other places. But hard to believe that OKT would actually chase someone out. My advise is go to another shop is okt doesn't give you the right service.

whamzz
11-12-2011, 10:29 PM
actually there are 3 guys running the place..i find the one wearing black specs kinda curt..the other 2 are quite nice and soft spoken..

Royal.Chimp
11-12-2011, 11:18 PM
1431 is formerly from 2831B which was kenna suspended for 3 months by AV once bcos Kah Han's brother tried to get commission from their WL What a shameful bastard! And now still dare to yaya infront of the customers. This house reluctant to get other WL. This house expects you to book their own in-house only. :mad:

If you want to book other house gals, better dun goto this house!

SLUTBUSTER
12-12-2011, 06:25 PM
went to lor 14 saw two new hse, go in to hse 31, tell okt i wan 150 young n beautiful . okt call two girl cume in. i see no gum me, told okt i wan chio n young not this type, he very angry say these are young n sweet if u not gum then no call, n hand signal the door to me. the worst okt n the worst cat 150 age 28 to 35 i ever seem . other hse okt will delighted to arrange what the customer wan n ask the customer to wait coz maybe chio cat 150 r working. but this hse just arrange what ever they can call n say cat 150. old man okt of hse 31 got serious attitutte problem that y other hse okt don lent u their cat 150. these hse only have auntie as cat 150. all cheongster don waste time going in coz no chio cat 150 inside, unless u want to go in n laugh.

Ah ya. Did you gone to the right place? L14H31. I been there a few times, there girl youngest is 21 plus and the oldest 25. So when did you see the 28 to 35? Maybe they see you like no money so ask the cleaning aunty attend to you. HaHa.

SLUTBUSTER
12-12-2011, 06:30 PM
1431 is formerly from 2831B which was kenna suspended for 3 months by AV once bcos Kah Han's brother tried to get commission from their WL What a shameful bastard! And now still dare to yaya infront of the customers. This house reluctant to get other WL. This house expects you to book their own in-house only. :mad:

If you want to book other house gals, better dun goto this house!

Hey you monkey! Looks to me you keep posting comments to attack certain brothel house. BTW, you are also working for OKT so you behave so gutless. You got guts go spead by mouth la. Go wear a dress la. L14H31 let customer see 21 to 25 Cat @ $150 but the stupid want younger. Can go pay the school a visit. Stupid man! Like you!

NORTHERNDICK
12-12-2011, 06:52 PM

Hi Bro,
which girl did they show you. Been there tried Wang Fei (age 22) and Mei Ting (age 21) both was good. I did get a chance to try other ones available. So I thought to keep a look out, incase they introduce me the 28 to 35 cat. But AV allow age is only between 21 and 25. Occassionally got 26 and above. Where they find you the 28 - 35?

Ok la. I will go find out myself to see for myself the true of what you said.

BronzeGod
13-12-2011, 10:43 AM
One lesson I learnt when I first chiong geylang with my gang last time, don't EVER say the girls not pretty to the OKT unless you want to kena fucked or beaten up.

Usually I just politely say thanks and leave if I don't like the girls I see.

My taiwanese born friend did kena beaten up once when he said the girls are fat and ugly to one OKT along Lorong 18 about 15 years ago. The OKT ask him go find those $1000 models if he want chio bu.

I apologise for him to the OKT, who recognised me and ask me to teach my friend some manners.

Royal.Chimp
13-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Is it the correct address?

He is 100% correct! L14H31!!!

Royal.Chimp
13-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey you monkey! Looks to me you keep posting comments to attack certain brothel house. BTW, you are also working for OKT so you behave so gutless. You got guts go spead by mouth la. Go wear a dress la. L14H31 let customer see 21 to 25 Cat @ $150 but the stupid want younger. Can go pay the school a visit. Stupid man! Like you!

This murtherfuger must be the OKT Ka Han or his brother!!! Hey, why u so free? No business arh? No need to serve tea to your customers arh? Must be no business, thats why so free to post at SBF. I dun see any fuckshop owners so free like you! You must be most of the time swapping houseflies at your L1431, tio boh? Wakakakakakakaka!! :D

I pity your Mei Ting, Wang Fei, Coco, etc. Joined a house with lousy okts!!! Pui!!!

Wakakakakakakakaka!!!!! :D

SLUTBUSTER
14-12-2011, 06:38 AM
This murtherfuger must be the OKT Ka Han or his brother!!! Hey, why u so free? No business arh? No need to serve tea to your customers arh? Must be no business, thats why so free to post at SBF. I dun see any fuckshop owners so free like you! You must be most of the time swapping houseflies at your L1431, tio boh? Wakakakakakakaka!! :D

I pity your Mei Ting, Wang Fei, Coco, etc. Joined a house with lousy okts!!! Pui!!!

Wakakakakakakakaka!!!!! :D

You really got guts, go to any OKT and say what you have said online. It may be the last day for your dick. You just a coward. The Chimp suits you, You a clown!..... Ha Ha HA.:)

Royal.Chimp
14-12-2011, 10:58 AM
You really got guts, go to any OKT and say what you have said online. It may be the last day for your dick. You just a coward. The Chimp suits you, You a clown!..... Ha Ha HA.:)

Who are you bluffing murtherfucker??! I eat salt more than you eat rice!

You think OKT dare to touch me even if I scolded them? Unless the OKT tired of making a living in GL. I just called and report to police or AV, the OKT who dare to create trouble will be lose his business for sure!!!

If you are not a coward, wait for me at 1431 tonite 10.30PM!!!

Bloody murtherfuckger okt of 1431!!!

wakakakakakakaka!!!!!!

Royal.Chimp
14-12-2011, 11:01 AM
One lesson I learnt when I first chiong geylang with my gang last time, don't EVER say the girls not pretty to the OKT unless you want to kena fucked or beaten up.

My taiwanese born friend did kena beaten up once when he said the girls are fat and ugly to one OKT along Lorong 18 about 15 years ago. The OKT ask him go find those $1000 models if he want chio bu.

I apologise for him to the OKT, who recognised me and ask me to teach my friend some manners.

You are worng brother! The okt in legal house will never dare to touch you! The only thing they could do is past sarcastic remarks only! One official report to police or AV, it will land them in super hot soup!!!! Unless the okt tired of doing business in gl.

You only have to worry about those illegal okt on the street!!!!

Understand noob??

okt of 1431 is a murtherfuckger!!! extorted $$$$ from their wls a few months ago and kena suspended for 3 months!!!!

wakakakakakaka!!!

SLUTBUSTER
15-12-2011, 08:53 PM
You are worng brother! The okt in legal house will never dare to touch you! The only thing they could do is past sarcastic remarks only! One official report to police or AV, it will land them in super hot soup!!!! Unless the okt tired of doing business in gl.

You only have to worry about those illegal okt on the street!!!!

Understand noob??

okt of 1431 is a murtherfuckger!!! extorted $$$$ from their wls a few months ago and kena suspended for 3 months!!!!

wakakakakakaka!!!

Looks to me you are a Ball Carrier of certain OKT. Good boy, Lick my balls then. Seems you know more than OKT. So you are OKT balls carrier.

HaHa. Did not see you coward last night??? Where you hiding??? Not so many people like you want go to people shop and find trouble. You what??? To me you a coward only. OK Coward ONLY!

Royal.Chimp
17-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Looks to me you are a Ball Carrier of certain OKT. Good boy, Lick my balls then. Seems you know more than OKT. So you are OKT balls carrier.

HaHa. Did not see you coward last night??? Where you hiding??? Not so many people like you want go to people shop and find trouble. You what??? To me you a coward only. OK Coward ONLY!

KNNBCCB OKT 1431!!! Lixck my Ass lah!!!

No wonder your business so lousy compare to L2831A. U are not customer-centric!

FUck You!!!!

alex02
17-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Bro, I think I was there when this happen. When this accident happened I was just sitting in front of u.

Royal.Chimp
17-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Bro, I think I was there when this happen. When this accident happened I was just sitting in front of u.

What accident?? :confused:

alex02
17-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Bro sseexxdriver, I think that day the okt show you 2 girl right? I also see them, 1 really look above 26+ but the other one look very young and I don't think she more than 24. The okt angry when u tell him u wan younger girl and he thought u wan underage girl. I think it a misunderstand la. Maybe next time you can research syt name first and just inform okt to call them over.

Garfoo
18-12-2011, 02:39 PM
You are worng brother! The okt in legal house will never dare to touch you!

Just wondering if the OKT has any backup plan (like having some thugs on standby nearby) to protect themselves against ruffians or trouble makers. Or is there any secret society who "Bao" Geylang and the legal houses have to pay "protection money" like in the 60s. Any Bros know?

mrsg
18-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Just wondering if the OKT has any backup plan (like having some thugs on standby nearby) to protect themselves against ruffians or trouble makers. Or is there any secret society who "Bao" Geylang and the legal houses have to pay "protection money" like in the 60s. Any Bros know?

i think we need a zookeeper instead.lol

Garfoo
18-12-2011, 04:37 PM
i think we need a zookeeper instead.lol

Ha ha, I think zookeeper will be for the horny type.......;)

SLUTBUSTER
18-12-2011, 05:21 PM
KNNBCCB OKT 1431!!! Lixck my Ass lah!!!

No wonder your business so lousy compare to L2831A. U are not customer-centric!

FUck You!!!!

I think business over yourside must be pretty bad. So you so free to scold people mother. If you find lorong 28 poor business, you can always look around GL for a new place. But you cannot find right and now very anxious what to do as you got no money to pay rent and no new place to move.

Little monkey and ball lickers like you should go look for other brothel house to support you. You are just a trouble maker only.

People got eyes to see if the different house if good or not. No need you to bad mouth. If you are frustrtated over your bad business, can also suck and lick your own boss Di_K and Polish his shoe........

Look at your own own points -80 only shows what you post is untruth. Only way, people go see for them selves.

I feel so low class to be involved with your conversation. You really no standard to me...... ai ya.......

Happy carry balls then..... Days are coming to L28.... and you...:D:D

sbftiankon
21-12-2011, 02:31 AM

Bro you are right!
It is true 10years ago, most of the OKTs all are gangster and they always scold people, once you go in never take their gal you sure get scold like "No money don't waste my time", "Fxx come here to choice your wife?" etc, if you lucky they just show you very angry face!
If you not lucky the will hold you and don’t let you go or beat you up, I ever see does India worker get beat by them.
Untill now still have some gangster OKTs around !!!
I feel AV should send all this OKT to course, the best is don't let them run the GL business anymore because these bad OKTs have some resposible for causing people get Aids.

nakamitchi
22-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I think business over yourside must be pretty bad. So you so free to scold people mother. If you find lorong 28 poor business, you can always look around GL for a new place. But you cannot find right and now very anxious what to do as you got no money to pay rent and no new place to move.

Little monkey and ball lickers like you should go look for other brothel house to support you. You are just a trouble maker only.

People got eyes to see if the different house if good or not. No need you to bad mouth. If you are frustrtated over your bad business, can also suck and lick your own boss Di_K and Polish his shoe........

Look at your own own points -80 only shows what you post is untruth. Only way, people go see for them selves.

I feel so low class to be involved with your conversation. You really no standard to me...... ai ya.......

Happy carry balls then..... Days are coming to L28.... and you...:D:D
Nt sure whether this chimp is from 2831 becos Wille n bro are actually quite nice guy,but one thing for sure bro Slutbuster......this clown is very entertaining to watch, every forum has its own clown......we have him,Bravo.........

Royal.Chimp
23-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Nt sure whether this chimp is from 2831 becos Wille n bro are actually quite nice guy,but one thing for sure bro Slutbuster......this clown is very entertaining to watch, every forum has its own clown......we have him,Bravo.........

A big time foolish customer talking to another big time fuck shit OKT of 1431!!!!

2 clowns in action! Beri Beri interesting and exciting!!! More exciting than fucking Mei Ting & Wang Fei combine!!!!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charger
24-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Just visited this joint after reading that they hv cat 100 wls. Must say the plc is quite well reno n if there is a contest for best plc to bonk I think they get top 3 position. Room equally nice with circular bed, pole n even a metal arm chair for those who r acrobatic . unfortunately I can't say the same for the babes. When I enter only 1 cat 150 at the bench n when I ask for cat 100 okt has to call up sme other house to send. 1 came and since not too bad I went ahead.

Overall okts r friendly and told me aftr Cny more wls r coming. Happen to see 1 pretty babe as I was going off, okt told me her name is mei ting. A pretty Gnd Syt type , quite fair. Question is how come there is no Fr on her or other babes frm this joint. Hope those bros who hv tasted her or other wls give an fr so dat We know wat to expect if We get her the next time.

nakamitchi
24-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Just visited this joint after reading that they hv cat 100 wls. Must say the plc is quite well reno n if there is a contest for best plc to bonk I think they get top 3 position. Room equally nice with circular bed, pole n even a metal arm chair for those who r acrobatic . unfortunately I can't say the same for the babes. When I enter only 1 cat 150 at the bench n when I ask for cat 100 okt has to call up sme other house to send. 1 came and since not too bad I went ahead.

Overall okts r friendly and told me aftr Cny more wls r coming. Happen to see 1 pretty babe as I was going off, okt told me her name is mei ting. A pretty Gnd Syt type , quite fair. Question is how come there is no Fr on her or other babes frm this joint. Hope those bros who hv tasted her or other wls give an fr so dat We know wat to expect if We get her the next time.

Bro,they dont have cat 100 gals,only cat 150. There is a FR on Mei Ting by bro max quite a while back u can search.Presently only 4 girls avaliable in the house,Coco,Angel,Wang Fei,Mei Ting.....my preferance is Angel n Wang Fei (though i have dispute with her),Both Mei Ting n Coco put on heavy make-up,the other 2 look more appealing,just a personal view,enjoy !

max_priest
24-12-2011, 10:37 PM
........... okt told me her name is mei ting. A pretty Gnd Syt type , quite fair. Question is how come there is no Fr on her or other babes frm this joint. Hope those bros who hv tasted her or other wls give an fr so dat We know wat to expect if We get her the next time.

I have done Mei Ting sometime ago ... Here is the link to my humble FR on her ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6584386&highlight=mei+ting#post6584386

Enjoy,
MaXx

charger
25-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Bro Max, thx for the very detail FR on Mei Ting and Bro Naka for the recommendations. May try next the SYT Mei Ting the next round.:D

whamzz
25-12-2011, 12:51 PM
tried mei ting before and i like her deep suction bj..quite accommodating too..whatever positions i wanted, she was willing to oblige..but i find her looks so so only..not stunningly chio but not a straight turn off either..

meodows92
25-12-2011, 05:46 PM

secret society to police is very serious, they now got zero Torrance because of the hacking case.

Royal.Chimp
25-12-2011, 09:56 PM
secret society to police is very serious, they now got zero Torrance because of the hacking case.

It is tolerance and NOT Torrance.

Kai189
25-12-2011, 11:25 PM
ss still around . cannot play with gl's backers. got one time some punks go there and shout slogan.. 5 mins the backers come with around 50 ppl to wack the shit out of the punks.

Royal.Chimp
25-12-2011, 11:58 PM
ss still around . cannot play with gl's backers. got one time some punks go there and shout slogan.. 5 mins the backers come with around 50 ppl to wack the shit out of the punks.

brother, your post here macam like no head and no tail. I dun know what the hell you talking leh. :confused: Can u be more concise?? :p

Got police come? If police comes, this house sure kenna suspend again.

meodows92
28-12-2011, 12:49 PM
It is tolerance and NOT Torrance.

ops sorry for that typo error now then i know :P

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 12:50 AM
ops sorry for that typo error now then i know :P

Brother, you are writing Singlish. :p No wonder our government and MP Seng lamented that we cannot speak proper standard ENGLAND! Wahahahahahaha!!

smlee
29-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Brother, you are writing Singlish. :p No wonder our government and MP Seng lamented that we cannot speak proper standard ENGLAND! Wahahahahahaha!!

Wow...monkey has become engrish teacher:p

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Bro,they dont have cat 100 gals,only cat 150. There is a FR on Mei Ting by bro max quite a while back u can search.Presently only 4 girls avaliable in the house,Coco,Angel,Wang Fei,Mei Ting.....my preferance is Angel n Wang Fei (though i have dispute with her),Both Mei Ting n Coco put on heavy make-up,the other 2 look more appealing,just a personal view,enjoy !

Now Wang Fei decided to quit, u happy lah, tio boh!!!?? :rolleyes:

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Bro,they dont have cat 100 gals,only cat 150. There is a FR on Mei Ting by

Whats the point of forcing ppl to the corner? Ppl here only to earn a decent living. She did not force you to give her money or buy her things de! U were the one who willingly wanna do that! U believe in dying of retribution?? :rolleyes:

Nato17
30-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Whats the point of forcing ppl to the corner? Ppl here only to earn a decent living. She did not force you to give her money or buy her things de! U were the one who willingly wanna do that! U believe in dying of retribution?? :rolleyes:

I have remained quiet silent on Wang Fei's issue. But this is what I will add to this saga. Don't you think that maybe Wang Fei is having her retribution now for a previous mistake?

Royal.Chimp
30-12-2011, 09:50 AM
I have remained quiet silent on Wang Fei's issue. But this is what I will add to this saga. Don't you think that maybe Wang Fei is having her retribution now for a previous mistake?

In my opinion, both also at FAULT!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Royal.Chimp
30-12-2011, 09:52 AM

In my opinion, both also at FAULT!!! Nakamitchi will get his juicy retribution VERY SOON!!!!! Watch Your Front, Nakamitchi! Wahahahahaha!!!

nakamitchi
30-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Now Wang Fei decided to quit, u happy lah, tio boh!!!?? :rolleyes:

She was terminated by AV,nt quit chimpzy.....maybe u can give her 10,20k of gd bye gift n she will love u forever....

Royal.Chimp
30-12-2011, 12:04 PM
She was terminated by AV,nt quit chimpzy.....maybe u can give her 10,20k of gd bye gift n she will love u forever....

I am not sure naive, gullible and foolish like you to give so much $$$ to a whore! :rolleyes:The most I give is $50-100 tips. :p

nakamitchi
30-12-2011, 12:57 PM
In my opinion, both also at FAULT!!! Nakamitchi will get his juicy retribution VERY SOON!!!!! Watch Your Front, Nakamitchi! Wahahahahaha!!!

I sure get juice from pussy often,i am quite surprise there r samster out there up u pts.....maybe u desreve some pity pts as u spend some much effort talking bullshit,did i tell u to watch out AV action on her at the PRC Forum ???Did i ?People speak truth,monkey yell nonsense n embrasse itself.......come chicky chicky give u banana ,come chick chick have some banana.......go ahead n talk cock......u think u r the only one can

Wahahahahahahaha.......childish !!!!

nakamitchi
30-12-2011, 12:59 PM

I sure get juice from pussy often,i am quite surprise there r samster out there up u pts.....maybe u desreve some pity pts as u spend so much effort talking bullshit,did i tell u to watch out AV action on her at the PRC Forum ???Did i ?People speak truth,monkey yell nonsense n embrasse itself.......come chicky chicky give u banana ,come chick chick have some banana.......go ahead n talk cock......u think u r the only one can

Royal.Chimp
30-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I sure get juice from pussy often,i am quite surprise there r samster out there up u pts.....maybe u desreve some pity pts as u spend so much effort talking bullshit,did i tell u to watch out AV action on her at the PRC Forum ???Did i ?People speak truth,monkey yell nonsense n embrasse itself.......come chicky chicky give u banana ,come chick chick have some banana.......go ahead n talk cock......u think u r the only one can

You know what i meant by juicy retribution? You are not only a moron but also a gullible, naive and foolish son-of-the-bitch!! :rolleyes:

Let me tell you one of the following scenario will happen to you soon:

1) U become impotent
2) Your dick will be cut off or castrated by the WL whom you bullied
3) U met an accident and become impotent
4) U kenna AIDS or STD becos you engage in raw sex! Since you have fucked Wang Fei w/o condom, I suggest you better go for a checkup before you infest other wl and in turn infest other customers!

You bloody irresponsible murtherfucker!

Royal.Chimp
31-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Since when monkey know how to practise fortune telling ??? Facts pls facts...i know my facts make u dumpfold n utter NONSENSE again,i can't blame u,poor little monkey....come chicky chicky time for bananas.....come chick chick have some bananas.....

Wahahahahahaha.......!!!! Childish.

Let me tell you, you are the lowest level of the lowest prick in the society! If you are a real man, you would not be whinning, complaining to av, making a din at 1431! How much you lost?? $5, $10k? Does it makes you lost all your life saving?? Come on, Mr moron and coward, stop whinning here, stop seeking sympathy here and stop telling the whole world that this wl cheated you! The wl did not cheat you and you yourself is the one who wanna enter this kc to begin with! Hey Mr Moron, time to move on and learn from this lesson!

You made yourself a laughing stock when you tried to advise Avgalover not to fall into this kc trap and yet you now did it yourself. Thats why I must declare you the Big Time Moron! You are talking big time cock here! You are the only one in this sbf that made me laugh till I fall off my chair! Wahahahahahahahahaha!!

Time to wake up your fucking idea, Mr Moron kiddo!!!!

nakamitchi
31-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Jeez. I hope your parents or your SO does not get cheated because I would be the first to laugh my pants off. You lack empathy, and are devoid of human emotions. I am not at all concerned about WLs cheating but seriously, your stance shows a lot about your character. I do hope that one day when someone cons you of something, seriously, you don't kbbp to anyone. :)

Bro,wat really happen to him we can't tell,maybe he gt many thing can't let go in real life so come inside the forum pretend dis ptetend dat,or maybe all his comment towards others is a reflection of his own experiences....he very 'smart' one,nobody can outsmart him in the entire world.He is a walking dictionaries,everything under the sun he knows better than anyone......He just try to find fault to satisfy his own ego....

Wahahahahaha.....!!!! Childish

Royal.Chimp
31-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Jeez. I hope your parents or your SO does not get cheated because I would be the first to laugh my pants off. You lack empathy, and are devoid of human emotions. I am not at all concerned about WLs cheating but seriously, your stance shows a lot about your character. I do hope that one day when someone cons you of something, seriously, you don't kbbp to anyone. :)

Well, u can said what you want but there is one thing I want to drive to your head that there is no place for true love in the eyes of the PRC girls working in gl. They have only one universal objective, that is to earn as much $$$ as possible within the shortest possible time. If you still can not get this fact drive into your muddle head, I am afraid you are still dreaming and very naive.

To repeat, what you have responded to Omnia in the other thread speaks volumn of your emotional weaknesses, naivety and seriously deprived in intimate relationship. You still cannot accept the fact you have been cheated and refuse to face the reality!! I urge you to learn a thing or two from brother WLHunter.:rolleyes:

Royal.Chimp
31-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Wat should i say....a monkey talk threat??He can only utter nonsense,there is nothing he can do,let's carry on bond beautiful mei mei rather than waste time on this monkey don't u think so.....don't let him spoilt our mood

That Nato still deserve my time to respond to him. But as for you, I can't say the same! This is because you are the lowest prick of the low-level pricks in the society! It is a sheer waste of my time to spar with you a fucking shit like you!!!

somaur
31-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Just live and let live. Its the new year already!

I think both are victims lah. Most imptly, why argue till the cow comes home when the wl already left our shores? Hope this will be a lesson learnt for both and have a great year ahead everyone!

omnia
01-01-2012, 12:37 PM
hiya

recall reading somewher that u tried 1431's CoCo...care to share details perhaps...brief stats n svc level??...

tku

unfit
01-01-2012, 12:41 PM
hiya

recall reading somewher that u tried 1431's CoCo...care to share details perhaps...brief stats n svc level??...

tku
CoCo is Pretty and Service also good...

Enjoy Bro!!!

omnia
01-01-2012, 12:43 PM
is she fair?...what's her ht n boobs stats?...

cheers bro
CoCo is Pretty and Service also good...

Enjoy Bro!!!

unfit
01-01-2012, 12:51 PM
is she fair?...what's her ht n boobs stats?...

cheers bro
Bro...PM in your inbox liao...Enjoy!!!

Nato17
01-01-2012, 05:54 PM

I think both are victims lah. Most imptly, why argue till the cow comes home when the wl already left our shores? Hope this will be a lesson learnt for both and have a great year ahead everyone!

Jeez. When have I even said I was a victim? Jeez.

Royal.Chimp
01-01-2012, 10:29 PM
As i mentioned before,the comments u speak is a reflection of yrself.U exposed yr own 1)Emotional weaknesses-curse n swear when u don't know wat to say. 2)Naivety- start to making childish remarks which is nt true without knowing the actural facts.eg. Wang Fei incident .3)Seriously deprived in intimate relationship-u r so desperately in needs of attention n behaved like one within the forum,be a man,go live like a real man out there n work out yr own relationship with people ard u,come inside the forum n behave so childish don't work out for u out there,u seriously need to WAKE UP yr idea monkey.Who on earth with a right mind will call himself a monkey,name after a monkey,behave like one n laugh Wahahahahahaha....most of the time like a monkey.I know wat u will do next after my post,u will start to asscuse me as usual,assumption abt me as usual,speaks profanities to me as usual,n run away.....U call me son of a bitch,wat abt u,son of a beast by acknowledge u r a monkey.......u r a disgrace in the forum n i have wasted enough time entertaining u

You are not only immature in thinking but also like to blow trumpet! If you are a high roller or big timer, you would not have reported Wang Fei to AV or making a din in SBF and/or in 1431! How much you lost? $2k? $3k?? COme on! If you can afford to buy out Wang Fei at$100k, a few thousand or even ten thousand dollars are considered peanuts, understand?? One more thing, ppl who like to shout to the whole world that they can afford this and that, in actual fact he cannot afford at all! All high rollers do not behave that way! I admit I am not a high roller but at least I know my limitation and I am not immature mentally like YOU!! If you are not childish or mentally weak, you would not have whined or seeking sympathy in SBF and trying to bull & cock that you wanna warn others here! Wahahahah! What a fucking joke you got here! Thanks and no thanks for this New Year fucking silly joke of yours!!!

That Nato guy is living in a World of Denial and you are physically mature but mentally act like a kid!

Wahahahahahahahahha!!! Wake up! Wake up!

Royal.Chimp
01-01-2012, 10:31 PM

Sad to say you are living in a world of denial! You still do not you yourself is a victim! Well, if you are not, why make a din here?? Come on, be a little more humble! No wonder no one can sympathise you. Wahahahaha!!!

somaur
02-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Bro relax, I meant Wang Fei n bro Naka are both victims, so dun take this the wrong way, ya? Kewl?

As for coco,

Pretty lady, quite cute character, I asked her why she never skip 2831. When it got suspended, she just replied she felt pity for the boss so she spent 3 months staying in the hostel until 1431 opens in Oct. some might think she is silly but I think she is just compassionate gal.

My FR skills is lousy so I leave it to other bros to write. Paiseh.

nakamitchi
02-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Bro relax, I meant Wang Fei n bro Naka are both victims, so dun take this the wrong way, ya? Kewl?

As for coco,

Pretty lady, quite cute character, I asked her why she never skip 2831. When it got suspended, she just replied she felt pity for the boss so she spent 3 months staying in the hostel until 1431 opens in Oct. some might think she is silly but I think she is just compassionate gal.

My FR skills is lousy so I leave it to other bros to write. Paiseh.

Don't know u agree with me or nt,at certain angle u look at coco,she resemble this 林心如especially when she smiles,i mean certain angle only.When she lie down on the bed,raise up a bit of her chin n smiles at u.....look at u and try to flirt with u ......mmmm........n she is also quite tight down south,she knows how to use her miss.V to squeeze yr mr.bro.....shiok shiok man.....

Royal.Chimp
02-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Just as i have spoken,childish assumption ......dat is all u can say,u already don't know how to rebuke wat i say abt u so u can only resort to make asscusation n personal attack.I believe samsters out there can tell wat is logic n wat is nonsense,monkey,the more u try to do personal attack without any facts n truth,the more u r telling people i force u to a corner until nothing truth come out from yr mouth,dat is how a loser behave,defending for the sake of defending.U can carry talk like u knows alot of thing between me n Wang Fei but in actural fact u don't know.People already gone home,u keep on trying to drag her down for wat,u can't let go of her is it,i done wat i should do already n i nvr want to say any more bad thing abt her since she's gone,in some way she has her own gd pts too.By further insulting her as a cheap whore when she's already gone,do u think u really talk like a man??? By insulting her shows make u more satisfy ??? She conned me n i already give her wat she deserved,n i will nt carry on bring her down or insulting her like u do,becos i have some sweet memories with her too.U call yrself a man by insulting her when she left,u r really a shame to all of us out here as a man.Wat is my problem with her gt to do with u ?? Stop utter bad things abt her,u r really disgraceing yrself by bullied a girl when she nvr do anything to u.Dat wat u can behaved like a man,i think u r really a loser in the real world out there..........

Do you understand English? Since when I insulted Wang Fei??!!! You are the very first person who blantantly insulted Wang Fei here to slander her as if you are being cheated off your life saving, understand Moron! Please read my post carefully and if you dun understand simple English, attend an Elementary English class lah, moron!!

Dun act like a noble man now, you are the one who made her lose her license to work here. You are worse off than a prick in the society. That why I proclaimed you as the lowest pricks of the prick society! If you are a gentlemen, why you reported her to AV just because of a meagre few thousand dollars?? Why you made a din at 1431 like an immature kid? Why you whine and complaint by opening a thread about being cheated by Wang Fei?? Come on, if you are not a sore loser and not immature, you would not do all these! Dun tell me you want to warn the rest of the ppl here! You are a big time nonsense and bull shitter! No one will believe you! You are in fact a coward by killing the livelihood of a helpless gal!! You are a big time disgrace to mankind!

Even if she really ditched or lied you, if you are a noble and/or gentlemen, you would let bygone be bygone and move on afterall it is only a few thousand dollars. By reporting to AV and making a din at 1431 with the intention to make her lose her license goes to show that you are a low level prick, petty & immature fucker and cannot afford the few thousand as you feel the pinch now! Thats why u resort to take revenge against her by planning her exit! You are a evil fucker! Retribution will befall you! Watch your front!

I must say you are a fucking low-level and heartless prick to do that!

Wake up bloody son-of-the-bitch, learn to grow up and smell the sperm!!

28yearslater
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
where is chimp coming from?

basically how can a man start bonding with a WL?

HARD TRUTH- only a spiritually weak/empty person will do that , nothing to do with his WEALTH!

Wangfei has broken the law so was given the due.

Nitamachi has paid the price , hope he learn the lesson.

no matters who wealthy you are, Whoring is a VERY BAD,shameful activity!
Wake up wake up 醒醒 醒醒

nakamitchi
02-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Just as i mentioned before,this monkey r.chimpy can only make false assumption.Let me ask u,1)since when i have said Wang Fei cheat me as i lose my life saving,show me any statement dat i have made since u know a lot of thing,let's wait for u to PROVE wat u had said....don't run away from my question,prove it like a man....2)Why u CLAIM again Wang Fei quit her job when the truth is she was cancelled by AV,as usual u just try to act smart out there,PROVE to us she decided to quit herself...i can wait ,PROVE like a man don't talk like a small boy without using yr brain,though u r a monkey...3) U commented at Prc FR section page 219 dat Wang Fei is a lowly educated whore....is this a compliment to her ??? Wat is yr purpose of calling her a lowly educated whore...u just try to insult her. 4) Based on the statement u said i was cheated by a lowly educated whore....u proclaimed Wang Fei cheated me ,yet u said i was talking nonsense at Prc FR section page 216 when i mentioned she conned me,aren't u contradicting yr own words ??? ....If u can answer to my 4 questions address to u,i think the answer is obvious rite,u just try to create attention n often speak too much nonsense until u don't know how to cover yr own self.I am nt so uneducated n lowly like u to alawsys screw u with profanities,curse n swear like a small boy don't know when to say next.U r just a disgrace in the forum...maybe in the real world people ard u really treat u like shit n u scare to voice out yr thought,u can only vent yr hopelessness n frustrations by pinning people down..etc..etc....I believe u r a real crowd in yr world out there.U spokes of high morality,assuming a lot of things u know abt others,trying to lecture many bros out there like everyone should listern to u if nt everyone can not live properly without yr guidence,u r really very self centered n childish ......I give u a chance rite now to answer my 4 questions as above,face me n everyone in the forum like a real man,don't divide attention to another topic...PROVE me wrong !! But off course u can act like a loser n talk nonsense without answering my questions,then i will just take it as u admit u r a loser n cease my conversation with u,maybe dat is wat u want becos u can't face me like a man,i am making embrassing u again n again with yr own words.......the truth is dat my TRUTH is getting u lose yr nerve becos u don't know how to answer to me,n u will again resort to yr monkey tactics by uttering a lot of non related issues abt me,making false allegations n divde attention from my questions,let's wait n see....

Wahahahahahaha.......!!!! Childish

Royal.Chimp
02-01-2012, 11:19 PM
In order to refresh everybody memory, here is what the moron nakasimilanjiao has written in another thread! I will bombard him later!

1431 has a sweet girl name WANG FEI out there to con people money,she will say her sister leg injury operation need money,granny in bad shape need money etc...etc....She is my cup of tea n i fall for her tricks,cant believe i kana K.C tricks from her.Initally she will tell u dat she dont have regular customer (i so blind to believe )to look for her,nobody want to date her out etc...etc...she likes to go around but no date etc....Then when she ask u out for supper ,she tells u her life sad story,mother dies when she young,father abandon her n remarried etc...etc...Next date,she says she want to watch romantic movies....u bring her along,she hug u like long time partner...kiss inside the cinema....n after movie,she wants to buy things...Now everything started....she will say her ipone4 nt good enough,she wants a luxury bag,shoes,belt etc....every of yr date with her,she will request somethings in return.She will text u every nite after her work says how she miss u,care abt u ,talk to u and when days goes by......BOOM...she says she hate to work in this line ,want me to get her out,buy her a house in china n marry me ( WOW !! ) I says i need to consider....and dats the best part....she do RAW with me after she request me to buy house. She did RAW n i was quite into her i sure take it,no easy to resist yr own cup of tea,we frenched non stop,did RAW non stop n i extend my durations from 1 hour to 4 hours......From bed to shower area,to sofa n bed again...countless positions n methods we adopted.....i was so shiok of my life........next day...she wants to buy house again...i say i considered first n she wants LV bag.....I smell something fishy all along becos she get new Gucci bag out of nowhere...( MAGIC HUH ) n new clothes,accessories which nt from me but yet she claim she only goes out with me ( I so blind !! ) ,now i think back i was so into her i nvr observe properly,there r days she take off n dont pick up phones whole day from me,later she alaways have reasons to explain her M.I.A ,when she was dating with me, her phone is alaways in silent mode,nobody calls her except her roommate,if male voice she will says her boss etc....I am so fed up of her tricks,bom ba her with questions dats shes tounge jam n i want to quit seeing her. She then turn nasty in words n says things dat she nvr say before to me.....how she entertain me becos of my money,she did RAW n I NVR reply her back properly etc...etc....I was quite piss off n i lodge a report to police /A.V on her outing with me .All Samsters out there ,just Beware of this gal,now she is on code red now....i HOPE A.V will take actions soon before more victims,the gucci bag buyer i think u pull out soon,still pending A.V to call me.............

Royal.Chimp
02-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Here is another post from the moron nakasimilanjiao! Will be bombard him later. Stay tune for the showdown!!!

Although there is only 4 gals in 1431 ,generally all of them are quite nice to bond.Coco is aggressive n womanly,Angel is like the girl next door type very soft spoken n gentle......I know despite yrs of chonging in GL,i join this forum late n i dont write many Fr .doesn't mean samster seldom write is nt regular chongsters.I believe there r many samsters out there without Frs been regular too.My post serve as a warning,i dont need to tarnish Wang Fei as i complained to her homebase Boss abt. her action even prior i posted over here.Off course appreciated bros out there dat provided Frs for referances,dat is wat is forum abt,info. rite ! Happy chonging !!

Royal.Chimp
02-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Here is another post from the moron nakamitchi! Stay tune for my bombardment guys!!!! Wahahahahahaha!!!!!

Revenge ?? Wat type of revenge u can get out of here,so dat she got less customer ? After my post on her i believe she will have more visitors so wat revenge u r talking abt,i am pissed with wat she do to me n voice out to fellow samsters ,anymore vicitim is nt at my loss,i dont get anything out from here after my post. Who is nt angry when u get cheated ? At least i dont pretend to be smart......

Royal.Chimp
02-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Here is another post from the fucking moron nakamitchi!!

This is the 2nd time i ask u,where r u u useless pcs of shit? Hide inside rubbish bin? I nvr scare of u too,nt pt hide behind the cyber world, if u r a man u come n face me......No need PM. me say i stupid or wat, i give u a chance to face me like a man,i believe u r just a pussy......u sure find excuse to avoid me ,at least i am nt a worksite man dat earn 3,4k per month n throw half the salary just to please the girl like u.U call yrself a regular ???For the past few wks i was there at least twice sessons per day or more whereas u only nt more than once per wk,u call yrself regular then i think i am V.I.P as compared....(Sorry to active bros out there),u r already 46,save yr salary for rainy days rather than playing hero.........Look at yrself,dont know wat u r thinking at 46......

Brother alex has made some valid and humane points below.

Nakamitchi, don't private me and threaten mi, I not the girl I not scare of u. The lady have no choice but to apology to u becos u go to the shop and complain. Since Wang Fei already apology, y u still want to make a live difficult for them. They only come here to work, if u don't like just chance girl. Don't bully the girl just becos u can go complain to AV. Complain to police say I say u are a fool loh. Don't private mi again, I don't wan to waste my time with u

nakamitchi
03-01-2012, 01:14 AM
It is nt how well verse or how gd yr english level can be dat means anything here monkey,is how u address yr pts,how u communicate with people dat shows yr character.Look into a mirror daily monkey,i believe wat u sees is a loser,dat is yrself.That's why u look at everyone in the forum like a loser ,everyone needs u to educate,everyone needs to agree with u if nt u just anyhow mumble some untrue personal attack on dat pax,everyone depends on yr words to find the wisdom of life?? WAKE UP small boy,u proclaimed this bro as wat,u proclaimed dat bro as wat,who do u think u r ??U still dreaming in yr own world,u think u r a King??? By making all this childish remarks,this only shows dat u r just an arrogant self denial freak dat desperately needs attention for yrself becos people ard u don't care a damn thing abt u.The more a person talks loudly without facts,the more this person talks empty words dat shows his immaturity from his insecure character.U think dat u r too smart for everyone out here,too gd n high morality so everyone must look at u as an example,dats is wat a loser behave,he can't accept there is a better or stronger pax out there,u can't afford to lose even in actual fact u lose yr pts n u agrue for the sake of arguing even though u sway away from the main pt n worst thing u can't see this coming.Becos u r just too blindfold by yr loser attitude egos.......Childish!

smlee
03-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Bro...PM in your inbox liao...Enjoy!!!

I want the stats too. Pm me

unfit
04-01-2012, 01:00 AM
I want the stats too. Pm me
Lastest FR PM you liao...

With special thanks from Bro Omnia...

Hot from the Oven 2012 FR...

smlee
04-01-2012, 05:09 AM
Lastest FR PM you liao...

With special thanks from Bro Omnia...

Hot from the Oven 2012 FR...

Got it. Thanks

omnia
04-01-2012, 03:05 PM
CoCo is passionate, naughty n v gd fun!...another hidden gem, tks to Unfit n Somaur:)

enjoy!
Got it. Thanks

Royal.Chimp
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
CoCo is passionate, naughty n v gd fun!...another hidden gem, tks to Unfit n Somaur:)

enjoy!Omnigosh, Angel beh pai!

unfit
05-01-2012, 02:05 AM

enjoy!
Thanks very much Brother for the AWESOME M5...Yummy!!!

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 02:44 PM
After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all Singapore men!!! You are the lowest pricks of the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2-3 times (max only).

Here are the facts:

1) Wang Fei DID NOT raw with him!
2) Wang Fei did not receive $$$ from him or request $$$ from him!
3) This is a one sided love affair as Wang Fei did not declare her love for him and only treated this bugger as friend + customer.
4) Wang Fei only accepted a stuff toy from this bugger!
5) Wang Fei only go out with him for meals/drinks and nothing more than that.
6) When Wang Fei refused to go out with this bugger again, he felt cheated of his emotion even though he jolly well know Wang Fei did not love or like him and only treated him as a friend!
7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF.
8) The boss of 1431 warned his wl of this bugger and not to go out with him!
9) The only truth is, WF is 18 years old only.
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bugger!

Nakasimilanjiao is a bloody son-of-the-bitch and a big time disgrace to all Singapore men!!! He act noble here but actually a Xiao Ren (small man)!!!
I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!:mad:

stvnkoh
05-01-2012, 04:57 PM
I agree with you L 14 h 31 boss really suck.

omnia
05-01-2012, 05:16 PM
u r welcum bro...did u call her at her hse for the cola treatment?!:rolleyes::D...actually must tk PaPa Yong for the intro!:)
Thanks very much Brother for the AWESOME M5...Yummy!!!

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 05:18 PM
er tot she threw in her card alreadi??..

Omnigosh, your radar macam very sharp! She threw in her card not long ago! Wahahahaha!!!

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
u r welcum bro...did u call her at her hse for the cola treatment?!:rolleyes::D...actually must tk PaPa Yong for the intro!:)

Omnigosh, I rec'd u to up Zhen mei. Tall, slutty, long legs and slim and macam good service! Wahahahaha!!!!

unfit
05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
No Cola for me...only Hot Tea...Ha Ha...

Thanks Brother!!!

nakamitchi
05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Monkey,u can try to distort a hundred or thousand things abt me but let me tell u one simple truth ,AV is nt stupid....if Wang Fei is purely drink 1,2 times coffee with me n if she is really innocent,she won't get her yellow card terminate without reasons.Don't try to act like u r smarter than AV for wat has been done,if nt if any pax just go complain abt certain girl without valid or solid prove,then AV job will be easy,just terminate base on complain.......u r just a clown i can tell u,just a trouble maker without FACTS n dat make u embrassing even more.....CLOWN!!!

Wahahahahaha....!!!! Childish n waste my time

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 09:59 PM
This Nakasimilanjiao is uttering a pack of lies here! Those who wannt to know the truth and nothing but the truth, goto L1431 to ask the boss and wls. Wang Fei is an innocent party and made a big mistake to go out with this fucking son-of-the-bitch!

Actually I wanted to bombard this nakasimilanjiao but after learning that what he said is a pack of lies, I don't wanna waste my time bombarding him!

All brothers, do not believe this bloody son-of-the-bitch unless he can prove to us! What he said is NOTHING but Total Lies! Check with the L1431 Boss and his wl.

ANgel (just left), Mei Ting and Coco have slammed this bloody son-of-the-bitch and he never dare to find them anymore. He is damn fucking thick skin when he reported WF to AV and made a din at 1431 still dare to book MT, Angel and Coco.

Fuck you lah, Nakasimilanjiao!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Shame on you!!!

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Monkey,u can try to distort a hundred or thousand things abt me but let me tell u one simple truth ,AV is nt stupid....if Wang Fei is purely drink 1,2 times coffee with me n if she is really innocent,she won't get her yellow card terminate without reasons.Don't try to act like u r smarter than AV for wat has been done,if nt if any pax just go complain abt certain girl without valid or solid prove,then AV job will be easy,just terminate base on complain.......u r just a clown i can tell u,just a trouble maker without FACTS n dat make u embrassing even more.....CLOWN!!!

Wahahahahaha....!!!! Childish n waste my time

You are not only childish and a hypocrite clown but also the lowest level prick in the Prick Society!!!!!!

I fuck you, lanjiao prick!

nakamitchi
06-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Just as i mentioned before,this monkey r.chimpy can only make false assumption.Let me ask u,1)since when i have said Wang Fei cheat me as i lose my life saving,show me any statement dat i have made since u know a lot of thing,let's wait for u to PROVE wat u had said....don't run away from my question,prove it like a man....2)Why u CLAIM again Wang Fei quit her job when the truth is she was cancelled by AV,as usual u just try to act smart out there,PROVE to us she decided to quit herself...i can wait ,PROVE like a man don't talk like a small boy without using yr brain,though u r a monkey...3) U commented at Prc FR section page 219 dat Wang Fei is a lowly educated whore....is this a compliment to her ??? Wat is yr purpose of calling her a lowly educated whore...u just try to insult her. 4) Based on the statement u said i was cheated by a lowly educated whore....u proclaimed Wang Fei cheated me ,yet u said i was talking nonsense at Prc FR section page 216 when i mentioned she conned me,aren't u contradicting yr own words ??? ....If u can answer to my 4 questions address to u,i think the answer is obvious rite,u just try to create attention n often speak too much nonsense until u don't know how to cover yr own self.I am nt so uneducated n lowly like u to alawsys screw u with profanities,curse n swear like a small boy don't know when to say next.U r just a disgrace in the forum...maybe in the real world people ard u really treat u like shit n u scare to voice out yr thought,u can only vent yr hopelessness n frustrations by pinning people down..etc..etc....I believe u r a real crowd in yr world out there.U spokes of high morality,assuming a lot of things u know abt others,trying to lecture many bros out there like everyone should listern to u if nt everyone can not live properly without yr guidence,u r really very self centered n childish ......I give u a chance rite now to answer my 4 questions as above,face me n everyone in the forum like a real man,don't divide attention to another topic...PROVE me wrong !! But off course u can act like a loser n talk nonsense without answering my questions,then i will just take it as u admit u r a loser n cease my conversation with u,maybe dat is wat u want becos u can't face me like a man,i am making embrassing u again n again with yr own words.......the truth is dat my TRUTH is getting u lose yr nerve becos u don't know how to answer to me,n u will again resort to yr monkey tactics by uttering a lot of non related issues abt me,making false allegations n divde attention from my questions,let's wait n see....

Wahahahahahaha.......!!!! Childish

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS STUPID MONKEY,why u want to hide from me ??

nakamitchi
06-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Just as i have expected,where is yr answer to my questions ??? Come on ,don't change topic again n again n again.......u just cut n paste my previous post,u think samster r blind baby chimpzy,u try to divert attention again....?????? I been waiting, face me like a,man, don't use yr lously divertion tactics again.....hellow.....where r u ??? U can only say si mi lan jiao... u saw the post by bro shaver...the tiny monkey lan jiao ??? For dat post i will use yr word si mi lan jiao !!!

Wahahahahaha......!!!!! Childish

TURN TO REFRESH yr memories monkey....just as i have expected

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 09:24 AM
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS STUPID MONKEY,why u want to hide from me ??

Fucking Moron, why should I waste my time answering your bull shit question??!! Prove to everyone what you said is true? I doubt you can lah, Moron!!!

What you said iS NOTHING but a pack of LIES!

PUI! PUI! PUI!

U are a disgrace to from the Stone Age man era to Today's men!!!!

I fuck you lah!!! :mad:

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=nakamitchi;6739872]

Dont run away like a loser.....answer me moron....

Why should I run away, Moron??

I even goto L1431 to talk to the OKT, Assistants and all the wls. All the wls despise and condemn you for sure! All the wls said this thirty something year old fucker is not fit to be a MAN!

Pui! Pui! Pui!

All brothers, you can check with the wls and OKT if you want to know if this nakasimilanjiao is uttering the true or only lies to cover up his guilty here! I can now confirm what he said here is total lies!!!

Moron Nakasimilanjiao, if you are truly a man, why you wanna harm Wang Fei? Afterall she is only 18 years and come all the way from a faraway country to earn some decent $$$ ???? Why not forgive her since she has aplogised to you even though she is not totally at fault??

The only fault or mistake she made was to go out with You! You are bloody son-of-the-bitch! Horrific Retribution will befall you soon! Watfch your front, Moron!!!!

You are deprived of true love, petty, immature and a loser!!! Thats is why you acted like a kid in a thirty something year old man body!!!

Chupachups
06-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Woah so much angst... Anyway I'm going down tonight.

Happy 2012 bonking bros

nakamitchi
06-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Solly Solly a bit out of topic but can i ask monkey penis so small only meh ? :confused:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/daws122/brt_baby_monkey_cleaning_232.jpg

And lastly you no need go back to your cage meh ? :D

http://edp.org/Germany/Ulm/GoldenCage.jpg

WAT IS DAT SI MI LAN JIAO ???

Where r u monkey,didnt i dog chain u back with this cage ?Where r u nw ? Naughty stupid moron monkey......where r u ???

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Woah so much angst... Anyway I'm going down tonight.

Happy 2012 bonking bros

Great! Go and do some investigation tactfully and you be horrified to find up that this nakasimilanjiao is a big time liar!!!!!!

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Is it ?? Who was this girl dat i bond recently,guess monkey.And guess again when was the last time i went to 1431,2 days ago u stupid monkey.I don't know who so call slammed me,but i had a nice session down there,u been REBUKE by me again moron.Go ahead n ask ka han on wat Wang fei say to me when i questioned her on why she raw with me in the presence of him,go ahead n ask wl on wat actually happen.Now who is the trouble maker down here,for an incident dat ended,i think old man ka han n wl just want to do their business as usual n by keep on disturbing them again n again,who is the trouble maker down here.I have no issue with bros verifing with ka han,already many customers asked him ,he just want to do his business so why r u trying to disturbing him ??

I fucked you nakasimilanjiao!!! You are lying again!

All brothers please go to 1431 and ask the wl tactfully yourself!

This bloody-son-of-the-bitch nakasimilanjiao is uttering pack of lies to cover his guilt! He is a big time loser! He will get this retribution soon for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal name Wang Fei!!

I fuck you nakasimilanjiao and get the fuck out of my sight!!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Nakasimilanjiao! If you are a real man, prove that you are innocent, understood Moron???

Initially I thought this moron nakasimilanjiao was an innocent party but after investigating at 1431, to my horrifying shock, he is a xiao ren and when he said is a nothing but TOTAL LIES!!!!!!!!

You are a disgrace to all men of Singaore!!!

I fuck you lah, nakasimilanjiao!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
06-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Knnbccb moron nakasimilanjiao!!

Phi pui pui!!!!! I fuck you!!!!

Royal.Chimp
07-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Nakasmilanjiao is a big time liar! A Coward who bullies innocent wl!

I have no respect for such shameful coward! You are a disgrace Singapore men!

All the dirty things and the truth about this bloody murtherfucker who masterminded WF's departure can be found in L1431!!!! Thats the prove! He cannot prove to us what he said are true!

Fuck you and dun ever talk to me! :mad:

Royal.Chimp
07-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Nakasimilanjiao !!u can declare whatever fučk till the cow home bcos whatever fuck u say here does not carry weigh anymore and no one will believe u!!

Whatever you say u are still a liar, Xiao Ren and a big time liar and a disgraced coward!!!!'

Pui pui pui knnbccb nakasimilanjiao !!!!!

Royal.Chimp
07-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Nakasimilanjiao is a coward, big time liar, lowest prick of the prick society and the one who complaint to AV to kick the innocent wl, Wang Fei out of GL!!

Nakasimilanjiao, I fuck you! Pui Pui Pui! :mad:

All wl in 1431 does not welcome this nakasimilanjiao anymore as they are all good buddies and they jolly well know this bloody son-the-bitch who is a xoiao ren, a coward and who compliant to AV to make AC cancel Wang Fei yellow card!

Nakasimilanjiao, you got no more prove because what you said is a total pack of lies! However all the prove against you can be found in L1431!!!!

Fuck you lah Nakasimilanjiao the big time Coward and Liar!!!

Royal.Chimp
07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 wl recently can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Nakasimilnajiao is a disgrace to the Human Race!!!!!!

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Nakasimilanjiao is a coward, big time liar, lowest prick of the prick society and the one who complaint to AV to kick the innocent wl, Wang Fei out of GL!!

Nakasimilanjiao, I fuck you! Pui Pui Pui! :mad:

All wl in 1431 does not welcome this nakasimilanjiao anymore as they are all good buddies and they jolly well know this bloody son-the-bitch who is a xiao ren, a coward and who compliant to AV to make AC cancel Wang Fei yellow card!

Nakasimilanjiao, you got no more prove because what you said is a total pack of lies! However all the proves against you can be found in L1431!!!! You are a low level prick who can't afford to bao WF but talk rubbish and big here!

Nakasimilanjiao is No Longer welcum in L1431 in the eyes of the wls!!!!

Fuck you lah Nakasimilanjiao, the big time Coward and Liar!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 01:15 PM
After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all the Singapore men!!! You are the lowest prick in the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2 times (maximum).

Here are the facts:

3) This is a one sided love affair as Wang Fei did not declare her love for him and only treated this bugger as friend + customer.
6) When Wang Fei refused to go out with this bugger again, he felt cheated of his emotion even though he jolly well know Wang Fei did not love or like him and only treated him as a friend!
7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF. The wl asked this nakasimilanjiao not to see them anymore!
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bloody son-the-of-the-bitch!

Nakasimilanjiao is a bloody son-of-the-bitch and a big time disgrace to all Singapore men!!! He act noble here but actually a Xiao Ren (small man)!!!

I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 01:21 PM
All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will not know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 wl recently can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. This is the best proves against nalasimilanjiao. What this nakasimilanjiao said is only one sided story and Wang Fei is not around anymore to voice up now! Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 07:30 PM
All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will not know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 WLs can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. This is the best proves against nalasimilanjiao. What this nakasimilanjiao said is only one sided story and Wang Fei is not around anymore to voice up now! Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 07:32 PM
After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all the Singapore men!!! You are the lowest prick in the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2 times (maximum).

Here are the facts:

7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF. The wl asked this nakasimilanjiao not to see them anymore!
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bloody son-the-of-the-bitch!

I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Nakamitchi has been renamed to nakasimilanjiao because he is a Big Time Coward, big time Liar and he is a bloody-son-the-of-the- bitch who bullied a helpless and innocent WL - Wang Fei!

All OKT in GL better be very careful with this murthfuckger whose nick is, nakasmilanjiao who might next prey on your innocent Work Ladies!!

28yearslater
08-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Definition of WHORE
: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money

Chimp, the last thing you could do is to sympathize a WHORE.

this is 21st century, nobody will starve to death if they are not handicapped. A girl doing a decent job like waitress is MUCH MUCH BETTER than WHORES, understand? Lust is only thing you can link with WHORE.

They CHOOSE to sell their body for the sake of money. They are as Ruthless as Robbers. Anyone who like to bond with them is liken to choosing a shortcut to HELL.

Pick up your senses.

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Definition of WHORE

Chimp, the last thing you could do is to sympathize a WHORE.

They CHOOSE to sell their body for the sake of money. They are as Ruthless as Robbers. Anyone who like to bond with them is liken to choosing a shortcut to HELL.

brother 28yearslater, I am angry with this fucking nakasimilanjiao becos he bullshit here as if he is really the victim of Wang Fei. The victim is actually Wang Fei (WF). All the long WF never love or treat this fucker (i.e. nakasimilanjiao) as her lover. She ONLY treated him as a normal friend and customer. This is a One-Sided love affair and this nakasimilanjiao felt cheated and jilted by WF and he felt like a loser and from love becomes hatred against WF. So he made a din at 1431 and complaint to boss of 1431. This fucker said all the bad things about WF even though WF did not do. WF kept apologised to this murtherfuger and kept quiet becos she feared that she will lose her license and also feared that her boss will be penalised by AV if this moron nakasimilanjiao complaint to AV. The boss does not want to create trouble although he knows very well WF is innocent and she has made a mistake to treat this nakasimilanjiao as friend and went out with him. WF did not receive any $$$ from him at all! When WF refused to go out with him again, this nakasimilanjiao becomes angry and obsessed!

The above is open secret and many frequent customers of 1431 already known the facts and for sure this moron nakasimilanjiao is bull shitting and act like he is an innocent party and bull shit that he is a victim.

I only only pity WF but also many brothers who have not tried WF have no more chance to do so now. And many regulars of WF no longer able to rtf. All because of this fucking nakasimilanjiao!!!

Nakasimilanjiao, you better watch your front and rear, just retribution will befall you soon for being cruel!!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Definition of WHORE

Pick up your senses.

Brother I dun agree with you because the whore do not kill or rob to earn a living although they sell their body to make a living. It is a honest transaction between a willing seller and buyer. The whore did not force or point a gun at the customer to enter the commercial sex contract.

The whore is many times better than the bloody son-of-the-bitch Nakasimilanjiao who cruelly masterminded the termination of Wang Fei's yellow card by AV! Just because WF did not love him and rejected his love!!! It was a one-sided love affair!!

Nakasimilanjiao is a disgrace to the Human Race!!!!! Nakasimilanjiao is a lowest level prick in the prick society!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 09:20 AM

Here are the facts:

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
The whore is many times better than the bloody son-of-the-bitch Nakasimilanjiao who cruelly masterminded the termination of Wang Fei's yellow card by AV! Just because WF did not love him and rejected his love!!! It was a one-sided love affair!!

Nakasimilanjiao is a disgrace to the Human Race!!!!! Nakasimilanjiao is a lowest level prick in the prick society!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I fuck you bloody Ass-Hole Nakasimilanjiao!!!!

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 09:27 AM

Here are the facts:

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh dear. This is quite terrible if true. I think we really should not ruin the livelihood of these girls or get too deeply involved with them.

They're just a commercial fuck and we should keep it at that if we are wise enough.

These girls get fucked by more than a couple hundred guys a month for cold hard cash, to get emotionally involved with them is really foolish.

Brother, it is very true that this murtherfuckger nakasimilanjiao has been rejected by Wang Fei and he therefore plotted to get AV cancelled Wang fei's Yellow Card. He is the fucking arse-hole, xiao ren, loser and the lowest level prick of the prick society. You can find the truth from the horses mouths tactfully at L1431. Whatever this nakasimilanjiao said is a pack of lies and he cannot prove it!!!!!!!

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 01:34 PM
literally whores do not kill & rob. Ruthless Men become Robbers. Ruthless Women become Whores.

What i'm trying to say is that the heart of the whore are Ruthless. They cause men to stray with their lips & caused great damage to society. Just look at Wan Bao , you can find many live examples.

By turning your empathy to a WHORE, it doesn't put you in a good spotlight.

If you are truly thinking for the good of Wang Fei, you should be happy for Wang Fei as she need not sell her cheesepie in GL to get fark by more brudders albeit she may be blinded by greed & be more than willing to do so.

Brother, it boils down to willing buyer and willing seller. We need to release due to sexual urge and the wl offer us a route to do so. So this is a honest and geniune transaction. Nothing illegal or ruthless. All the buyers have to do is to manage his emotion well. If not, GL is not THE place for him!

The murtherfucker like nakasimilanjiao try to woo a whore and ended up being jilted because of one-way traffic affair is not only asking for trouble but also ruine WF's source of income and more importantly, we no longer able to try and/or rtf this lovely WF!!!!! :mad:

Luckily I already upped her once liao. :p

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 02:47 PM
bro.18 years old can work in sg?
izzit fake passport?

:confused:

Yes brother. Fake Passport. Thats why she looks very young and sweet.

Wasted! "All thanks" to the murtherfuckger bloody son-of-the-bitch nakasimilanjiao!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Wahahahahahahaha!! Pleasssse lah moron nakasimilanjiao!!! Who do you wanna bull shit this time?? You thought we are morons like you meh! We wasn't borne yesterday!!! You are fucking moron! Blufff also do not know how to bluff!!!

Ok, lim peh give you one chance to redeem youself before u make yourself a laughing stock like clown!!! Which WL do you booked today and what time you were in L1413??

Let me tell every one in this forum once and for all, this murtherfucker nakasimilanjiao is lying again in order to cover his shit face!!! OKT Ka Han and his wl condemned him for making Wang Fei lost her yellow card. Wang Fei is one of Ka Han's golden gooses and you made him lost this golden goose who lay the golden eggs!!! No man in his right mind would welcum you, the fucking son-of the bitch!!!! All facts about you lying here can be found in L1431~! All brothers interested can go and find up yourself tactfully. This moron nakasimilanjiao thought he can lie to us so easily. Come one, moron, we are not idiot like you!!! Wake up your fucking ideal, moron nakasimilanjiao!!

All OKT, listen carefully, you better pray hard that this motherfucker moron nakasimilanjiao will come to your shop and prey on your innocent wls!

He is just a HYPOCRITE bullshiter dat try to seek childish attention to himself maybe people ard him treat him like shit.I was at 1431 having a gd session with one of the WL this afternoon,she told me this stupid monkey causing lots of inconvient to them,people keep on asking them non stop wat happen n they feel very irritated.They still try to recall which moron they serve before causing all this nonsense to them n ka han.The girl has gone back,by using her to cross bridge,this moron is so shameless n irritating.Moron chimp,if u r a man,go walk into 1431 n tell the Wls n Ka han dat u r the guy dat causing them so many unnecessary inconvience to their life behind their back,i beg u don't have the lan jiao to say becos yr lan jiao so tiny like wat bro shaver has posted...I AM VERY TRANSPARENT TO THE WL N KA HAN dats why i can show my face there ,chit chat with the wl n even book them.U r just a pcs of TIOLET PAPER dat cann't even openly tell everyone u r the loser chimp in the forum,dats is our different becos u can only hide behind the cyber world n bullshit.In real life u r just a pcs of shit dat u scare to let people know who u r.....Wat a Ah kuay dat wear skirt outdoor...

Royal.Chimp
09-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Bro R-C : must be an AUTHENTIC passport ( or S'pore Immigration would have nabbed her) BUT must be a false age (ie false birth certificate but genuine passport) :confused:

Brother, in China it is rather easy to make fake passport so long you have $$$$. Unlike in Singapore, the China passport does not have a mirco-chip in it and hence, it is easy to forge.

Nato17
10-01-2012, 01:02 PM
hiya..on a more pleasant note any newbie mms take yr fancy?...

credit to u for mentioning Wang Fei in this open forum when she first came, unlike others who were trying to keep her to themselves...

I think Karen is a newbie that is worth mentioning. Will be an angpai for sure. Got the looks, height and the service to match. Will match any of the angpais in Garrick's outfit.

smlee
10-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I think Karen is a newbie that is worth mentioning. Will be an angpai for sure. Got the looks, height and the service to match. Will match any of the angpais in Garrick's outfit.

Karen from where?

Nato17
10-01-2012, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=smlee;6764703]Karen from where?[/QU

If my memory serves me correctly, she should be based at the house next to 1856, which should be 1854.

omnia
10-01-2012, 01:33 PM
tks bro much appreciated...hv heard abit abt this Karen...not many tallish, slim relatively attractive mms presently in GL...n u rt she is fm 1854...

btw i hear her hsemate LiLi(1854) is also quite pretty not sure abt her svc level though...

Nato17
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
tks bro much appreciated...hv heard abit abt this Karen...not many tallish, slim relatively attractive mms presently in GL...n u rt she is fm 1854...

btw i hear her hsemate LiLi(1854) is also quite pretty not sure abt her svc level though...

Haven't tried Lili. But maybe I should pay her a visit when I am free.

28yearslater
10-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Looks like Nakamitchi has also broken the dreams of those people who had "invested" quite an amount with Wang Fei.

Moderators it's time for you to work.

Kudos to Nakamitchi , You have done a good job by bringing a scammer to the authority. Salute you for that. But please learn from your mistake & don't do it again.

Blessings (sorry no pts to up your reputation)

nakamitchi
11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Looks like Nakamitchi has also broken the dreams of those people who had "invested" quite an amount with Wang Fei.

Moderators it's time for you to work.

Kudos to Nakamitchi , You have done a good job by bringing a scammer to the authority. Salute you for that. But please learn from your mistake & don't do it again.

Blessings (sorry no pts to up your reputation)

Bro. u and Nato r the man sai......MODERATORS really works like u'll say.The CLOWN chimp was banned from the forum.....although some of my posting was erased,but it is ok as long we enjoy some peace here.

But one thing i don't understand from Bosses up there,how come the monkey thread still remain :confused:??? It will be better if all his negative threads be remove,only constructive ones remaind as it is although just a few rite ??? U r the Boss ....Cheers !!! :p

nakamitchi
11-01-2012, 06:56 PM
We have peace now everyone......Joy to the world.... the hope is found.....:p

Nato17
12-01-2012, 01:00 AM
All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will not know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 wl recently can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. This is the best proves against nalasimilanjiao. What this nakasimilanjiao said is only one sided story and Wang Fei is not around anymore to voice up now! Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Looks like our resident pest, Royal.Chimp has disappeared. Thanks moderators for doing something about that pest!

Cheers.

smlee
12-01-2012, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=smlee;6764703]Karen from where?[/QU

If my memory serves me correctly, she should be based at the house next to 1856, which should be 1854.

Thanks for the info. Remind me of my old flame Karen of L2845

smlee
12-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Looks like our resident pest, Royal.Chimp has disappeared. Thanks moderators for doing something about that pest!

Cheers.

孙悟空。。never die. Im sure he will be back soon:D

Nato17
12-01-2012, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE=Nato17;6764736]

Thanks for the info. Remind me of my old flame Karen of L2845

You tried her yet?

Alejandro88
12-01-2012, 10:35 AM
孙悟空。。never die. Im sure he will be back soon:D

Yes bruddah, Chimpy is like the cyborg in the movie, The Terminator .......... "I'll be back!". LOL!

My observation for the past one year on Chimpy is this persona was created and programmed to attack certain group of samsters when provoked, be it in this forum or in GL arena. If you observe carefully, there are certain group of samsters here he treated with respect. I do not need to list up who as you can see it with your own eyes.

If one is not guilty and if our conscience is clear, why should we be bothered by what he posted? Why do we need to continue to get into a cyber confrontation with him knowing that he would never stop attacking if you continue to be defensive just like the Nakamitchi chap?? The worse is, don't ever enter a cyber sparring with him if the matter in question is none of your business (referring to Nato). This will add alot of unnecessary & unpleasant flaming in this forum. Nato even insulted his mother which I think is uncalled for!

Come on guys, we are already stressed up with the drudgery of our careers/workloads. Therefore, do not bog down with this mundane matter. This forum is supposed to help us to ease our stress. Chimpy may be provocative and irritating at times, however he can be a colourful persona here as there were many things he posted which are quite true & enlightening. I am sure I am not the only one who agreed on this aspect.

Peace to all bruddahs!!! :)

ALe88

sailsingapore
12-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah : I agree with bro A-88 : Chimpy was always respectful when treated with respect in turn : also a fount of knowledge on GL :)

smlee
12-01-2012, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=smlee;6770538]

You tried her yet?

Not yet. Out of the country at the moment

smlee
12-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Yes bruddah, Chimpy is like the cyborg in the movie, The Terminator .......... "I'll be back!". LOL!

My observation for the past one year on Chimpy is this persona was created and programmed to attack certain group of samsters when provoked, be it in this forum or in GL arena. If you observe carefully, there are certain group of samsters here he treated with respect. I do not need to list up who as you can see it with your own eyes.

If one is not guilty and if our conscience is clear, why should we be bothered by what he posted? Why do we need to continue to get into a cyber confrontation with him knowing that he would never stop attacking if you continue to be defensive just like the Nakamitchi chap?? The worse is, don't ever enter a cyber sparring with him if the matter in question is none of your business (referring to Nato). This will add alot of unnecessary & unpleasant flaming in this forum. Nato even insulted his mother which I think is uncalled for!

Come on guys, we are already stressed up with the drudgery of our careers/workloads. Therefore, do not bog down with this mundane matter. This forum is supposed to help us to ease our stress. Chimpy may be provocative and irritating at times, however he can be a colourful persona here as there were many things he posted which are quite true & enlightening. I am sure I am not the only one who agreed on this aspect.

ALe88

I agree. Nobody wins on the internet:D

Just come here and learn the theory and then proceed to Gagaland for practical

nakamitchi
12-01-2012, 12:25 PM

ALe88

From wat i see all this while,this chimp might be some clown clone belong to one of the samsters in the forum,just to play the bad guy part dont know u agree or nt,i mean might be.Bro. when someone provoke u or attack u,yr instinct is to fight back rite n i had read the post before but i am nt going to enter into another discussion abt dat.Some people might choose to keep quiet when provoked but for me i will nt.I agree we r here to relax but dat does nt mean we r here to get builled by some crapster be it chimp or a new chimp....I nt sure wat u will do when someone piss u off but i will nt sit back n watch n pretend nothing happen,in fact,most of us do defend our stand n pts sometimes.I think everyone in the forum r equal just dat some do cheong more n some cheong lesser,the experience one give gd info n we appteciate their efforts in writing Fr ....etc...for me i am the lazy type dat enjoy the fruits behind the labouring sorry for dat....cheers !

Fat Fatt
12-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I agree. Nobody wins on the internet:D

Just come here and learn the theory and then proceed to Gagaland for practical

I agree with bro ale88 as well.

sseexxdrive
13-01-2012, 01:07 AM
dear bro pls don argue or get angry becoz of a whore. a whore is to be F N T. (fcuk n throw). she can be very pretty or super star look, but a whore is a whore. her svcs no good or she longer give u the good svcs, just F N T. its stupid to get ourselve angry if a whore no longer like u n give u a good svcs or she no longer working, so many puss out there. just go in n bonk other girl in front of her n don call her or tell okt to call other house girl for u don care if the okt like it or not. i ever visit a same hse a lot of times but nver call his hse girl till the okt see me n say u give the girl name then i call for u coz i okt don noe who to intro, we laugh at each other. a smart okt noe how to make a customer cume back to his hse for bonking not fcuk customer when customer request other girls. we bro must help each other n intro which whore or okt is good or bad so our money don go waste n okt laughing. when the okt told me get out, the look on his face is sad coz he noe himself he do wrong when money come but he action n fuck customer to get out just to action infront of his whore that he is hero. to me the most stupid okt that don like money, i walk out laughing. remember bro a whore is a whore just F N T, don let yourself fall in love with a whore n okt job is to check out which puss is the best n flesh for us.

nakamitchi
15-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Wat a wonderful peaceful one month..........2012 will be a gd yrs to cheong without extra funny clones......i love the moderator !!!

Vengeful
28-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Saw a sign in front of the house $100, $150, $200. When did GL have a CAT 200? Any brothers tried? Pls advise.:eek:

nakamitchi
21-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Urinal smells of the monkey in this forum flooded everywhere still......i am still waiting monkey,no balls to face me ???? Wat a loser u r .......pathetic attention seeker as usual, self centred freak.....nobody care a damn abt u in this forum....must be a loser in real life nobody bother to give u a shit.....ha ha ha ha....come on come face me.....i am quite boring for so so lobg time.....

Back to the topic,btw 1431 has a month old syt xiao xue...quite gd in services,small frame,look not bad......i am still enjoying my sweet time here monkey......

SC7176
21-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Yes - shld closed this house -SUPPORTED - reject girls must give tips

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 05:05 PM

Bruddar, should close thread or close shop? Le zhun boh? Reject WL must give tips? :eek::confused: U mean if call WL from other house and if you reject her, you must give tips? Muahahaha!! If really true, this one makes history liao! :D

somaur
22-05-2012, 09:27 PM

Highly unlikely lah bro. Never heard before reject must give tips de.

Anyway, anyone has any FR on the gals in this house? Do share

omnia
22-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Xiao Xue(1431) hubei mm, recently turned 22 but cld well pass off as 17-18!!, wked in Guangdong previous skin trade experience...

pretty but more on the really cute kawaii syt side wif a dolls fringe hairstyle lightish brown hair...her bod is like a slim teenager's bod quite a turn on in her black thong n black bra...156cm in ht but looks taller becuz of her slim frame, has nice legs n is fair...b cup boobs soft n gd look on her frame wif brown tits wld hv been really nice if she had pink tits though to go wif her innocent cutey kawaii look...small perky ass n inviting pussy wif sparse pussy hair...

overall sex svc is gd for a "newbie"...bbbj in shower wif suction catbath thrown in...enjoyable bbbj on the bed wet slurpy wif gd suction n sensual variations...no ar though...fj v shiok as she is tight n her innocent youthful yet horny looks wif apparent natural moans n high looks really gave me a buzz n got me going...enjoyed all positions n also did me flip as she is light...

now on 2 impt aspects to me n i guess to quite alot of other chaps as well...frenching n cunnilingus...she was reluctant but had a long chat wif her in this regard...on frenching she said ulcer n blisters plus not use to it, however she did promise to french on rtf...as for tonguefu she was concerned abt hygiene n also abit taboo in prc, however agn she seemed agreeable on rtf!!...

notwithstanding no frenching n no tonguefu...i really had a gd time wif this Xiao Xue as i found her to be a genuine open mm wif a fun bubbly personality...in fact had such a blast chatting n cuddling wif her that the hr flew by to 10mins plus OT...n she made no mention of this...happy to say she is not a time watcher...this Xiao Xue is a definite gem in the making...

Epilogue...recently rtf Xiao Xue n am glad to say svc is still v gd n enjoyable wif great gfe...also fortunate to get nice frenching this time rd but not sure whether she is a selective frencher??...however she was still not keen on me tonguefu...to me this Xiao Xue is now a confirmed gem:cool:

oh yes many tks to Nato17 for the recommendation!

Anyway, anyone has any FR on the gals in this house? Do share

somaur
23-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Thanks for sharing... Heard a few guys mentioned this gal dun french nor BBBJ, hence was a little reluctant but coco of the same house is getting harder to book due to her popularity. So gotta look for alternatives.

omnia
23-05-2012, 12:48 AM
u r welcum bro...for bbbj i think sld not be a problem as apart fm myself i gather afew other punters also got bbbj fm her...but when it cums to frenching think she may be selective??...all in i still think she is a gd bonk if one is looking for slim fresh tight bod teenage looker wif a playful fun character...

Thanks for sharing... Heard a few guys mentioned this gal dun french nor BBBJ, hence was a little reluctant but coco of the same house is getting harder to book due to her popularity. So gotta look for alternatives.

hm001
23-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Feel like sharing one incndeit, although not from the same hse. Lor 18 Hse 5. Used to be I got some very chio and super playable gls but lately the gls introduced by OKT, machiam msut close eye and use imagination then can shoot. Once even, after I paid 150 brfore went into the room, the OKT chansed after me and claimed I never pay. Lucky I know they have cctv and got back image prooved I paid. If not or bak ka.

unfit
24-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Feel like sharing one incndeit, although not from the same hse. Lor 18 Hse 5. Used to be I got some very chio and super playable gls but lately the gls introduced by OKT, machiam msut close eye and use imagination then can shoot. Once even, after I paid 150 brfore went into the room, the OKT chansed after me and claimed I never pay. Lucky I know they have cctv and got back image prooved I paid. If not or bak ka.
WAH you mean Uncle Peter @ 1805 so blur meh...pay Liao still wanna charge again huh?

nakamitchi
25-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Stupid monkey where r u n yr clones ??? Yr mother bring u up n let u wear skirts is it......i am still waiting u to face me like a man......u r such a useless baby boy dat hide behind the keyboard....loser !!!! Ha ha ha ......remember my name NAKAMITCHI ,the one dat buried u alive when u r in shame......Whenever i am free or my mood not good,once in a while i will fuck u over the net infront of everybody,why,becos u r born to let me fuck u so dat u can grow up like a real man ....ha ha ha ha !!!!

nakamitchi
25-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Stupid monkey where r u n yr clones ??? Yr mother bring u up n let u wear skirts is it......i am still waiting u to face me like a man......u r such a useless baby boy dat hide behind the keyboard....loser !!!! Ha ha ha ......remember my name NAKAMITCHI ,the one dat buried u alive when u r in shame......Whenever i am free or my mood not good,once in a while i will fuck u over the net infront of everybody,why,becos u r born to let me fuck u so dat u can grow up like a real man ....ha ha ha ha !!!!

nakamitchi
03-06-2012, 02:17 AM
A retard man will only repeat his same old sentenses again n again just try to prove he is right with his accuses....... becose he so deprive of true love n attention from people ard him.Time will show the truth...........and when this childish accuser lose ,he will change topic ,find other bullshit to talk or hide away becos he no face......time will tell the truth....how many people this self denial loser want to offend before he grown up like a man........

Go n set up yr own forum to talk abt geylang day n night la ,see how many people willing to bother to join u.U only want to be worship like a god like dat ,only in real world loser will want to draw attentions from cyber world becos in real world he is just a nothing.For many yrs i been reading this forum n chong geylang since the malaysians era n the once popular korean Fls came from some old USSR states (those who been there knows wat i mean) never see a childish man like u.I dont write FRs becos my english not good n i dont have the habit,i dont use my english to act smart.........

My sword is to defend myself ,not to hurt others.....but will show no mercy to whoever try to be funny......time will tell the truth stupid monkey dat is the wonder abt geylang ,see how long yr group of clown clones can hide.

omnia
03-06-2012, 07:40 AM
hi there...since u appear to feel uncomfortable writing FRs...perhaps u cld just share the names & hse nos. of the mms who u think may be worth a look c n a bonk...no obligations though;)

AI dont write FRs becos my english not good n i dont have the habit,i dont use my english to act smart.........

nakamitchi
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
hi there...since u appear to feel uncomfortable writing FRs...perhaps u cld just share the names & hse nos. of the mms who u think may be worth a look c n a bonk...no obligations though;)

Bro ,seems like u bond most of the new gals already......i personally prefer fei er of 1617 ,funloving,friendly n most important she is so easily arouse to get horny from her love nest......rtf few times already still manage to foreplay until she come most of the time.Suppose to let her serve me yet become i serve her......saw a bro Fr abt her.....

Recently up a syt name BABY intro by ka han,her name just like her,baby....poly girl look,young n fresh....services wise poly standard la,not undergrad standard.....still ok for me.....but not for big b lovers,she only A......still,fresh bond.....i miss fer er.....

Vibrator
03-06-2012, 02:54 PM
......i personally prefer fei er of 1617 ,funloving,friendly n most important she is so easily arouse to get horny from her love nest......rtf few times already still manage to foreplay until she come most of the time.Suppose to let her serve me yet become i serve her......

Bro, will this Fei Er of 1617 allow me to use vibrator to make her cum or not ?

Thanks

nakamitchi
03-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Bro, will this Fei Er of 1617 allow me to use vibrator to make her cum or not ?

Thanks

.....i really no idea nvr try before....u can try,PRC is like dat either they willing to put up a gd show with u or they reject this idea.They more willing to self pleasure themselves to people they like be it by tools or fingers,but main reason is depend on how open is their mindset or do we have a 古天乐 face........i am far from that maybe u have bro. Malaysian will be more easily to do that........PM me if any outcome thks.

omnia
03-06-2012, 10:10 PM
this newbie Fei Er is indeed a gem bro:cool:

if u find out baby's hse no. perhaps u cld share it wif us the next time...

Bro ,seems like u bond most of the new gals already......i personally prefer fei er of 1617 ,funloving,friendly n most important she is so easily arouse to get horny from her love nest......rtf few times already still manage to foreplay until she come most of the time.Suppose to let her serve me yet become i serve her......saw a bro Fr abt her.....

Recently up a syt name BABY intro by ka han,her name just like her,baby....poly girl look,young n fresh....services wise poly standard la,not undergrad standard.....still ok for me.....but not for big b lovers,she only A......still,fresh bond.....i miss fer er.....