PDA

View Full Version : spoiling the market

aras
05-12-2011, 04:46 PM
It's very sad, one the user steel the laptop and mobile of the FL. According to her the moron introduce himself as a ZUL. All the user please behave and deal in humanity. This FL are 'cari makan'

lugi
05-12-2011, 07:15 PM
It's very sad, one the user steel the laptop and mobile of the FL. According to her the moron introduce himself as a ZUL. All the user please behave and deal in humanity. This FL are 'cari makan'

Yup, and the other types are those who book appointments already don't show up.

Even off handphone. :mad:

Toyotamelaka
05-12-2011, 09:24 PM
just want to share my experience with u guys here and no hard feeling.
according to my malay friend,when their house doing open house during hari raya.sure got somethings missing from their house like handphone,coins,camera,etc.
is not that i say all malay are like that.is just that some of them cannot control their self(bad habit) when they saw something was put at open area like on the table,inside glasses cabinet,etc.
after that handphone shop sure pack with people buying new phone and the phone promoter will listen to their customer complaining how their phone been stolen.

aras
08-12-2011, 12:32 AM
no hurt feeling.
we are 1 malaysia

James Teo
08-12-2011, 09:12 AM
just want to share my experience with u guys here and no hard feeling.
according to my malay friend,when their house doing open house during hari raya.sure got somethings missing from their house like handphone,coins,camera,etc.
is not that i say all malay are like that.is just that some of them cannot control their self(bad habit) when they saw something was put at open area like on the table,inside glasses cabinet,etc.
after that handphone shop sure pack with people buying new phone and the phone promoter will listen to their customer complaining how their phone been stolen.

What has this got to do with a sex forum ? :(