PDA

View Full Version : Group session for newbie couples & gals

papakonek
27-11-2011, 10:05 AM
We are pretty new to this and would like to hook up with other couples in the same situation.

The plan is to have group sessions for newbie couples into swinging, watch & be watched, outdoor, soft swing etc. Single gals are more than welcome and ever better if you are bi...

The plan....
As i think and have experienced most newbies are worried about being discreet and shy, we are planning a session where everyone comes with the same masks. We will supply the mask. No photos, phones or clothes. Just birthday suits and the masks...

Oh ya...forgot the condoms....

Couples can swap or soft based on their own preference.

If keen, please PM us with the following:

Names:
Race: sumhow this is important in Singapore but not to us. only required if you have race preference.
Do you drive?:
Can you host?:
Avalability?: Days of the week and timing.
Interested in?: Swing/soft swing/ watch and be watched/ outdoor?

Now to start the ball rolling we are:

Names: Ken & Tash
Relationship: Married.
Race: Human being. Local. Mix
Do you drive?: Yes
Can you host?: No but can share hotel cost
Avalability?: Weekdays; 6pm - 9pm. Weekends: depends
Interested in?: soft swing/ watch and be watched/ outdoor?

PLS DO NOT ASK FOR PICS.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, PLEASE PM US.
BE PREPARED TO EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS WHEN REQUIRED.

Now lets see if this forum has what it takes...to bring people with the same mindset togther....

K&T

jasdude
27-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice that you guys step out but how come you are not hosting since you suggest this idea ? Honestly if no one is hosting your event ! it will go no where . Further more its not that discreet anymore if its a group meeting ; usually done by seasoned swingers ( newbies usually are afraid of group sessions or too shy to do so ) . I suggest you read up and know who are the recognized swingers in here and join them . I am speaking from experience .