PDA

View Full Version : Zhao Wei Look a like MILF Yu He with soft C cups $60/1/1 or $100/2/2

uhoh
21-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Introducing Yu He, a sex starved MILF who looks 70% like Zhao Wei. First thing you will notice about her is her big boobs..... Nice and soft C cups..... and she does breast fuck! Shiok!

She won't be here for long, so hurry!!!!

A bit shy and a rare gem, so bros please take good care of her......

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5LzzawNK-Xo/Tshxlww1RxI/AAAAAAAAAIM/bYdd3PfcGKo/s640/IMG_0006.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZkCKM70yvq8/TshxdA21DLI/AAAAAAAAAIE/VES2hK6Hz4U/s640/IMG_0004.JPG

Name :Yu He

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 34C
Body : 6.5/10
Frenching : depends on chemistry
Painting : depends on chemistry
Fingering : depends on chemistry
Blow job : provide BBBJ
Breast f**k : 9.99/10 feels like heaven......
FJ : 9/10 She cums easily.......
Attitude: very friendly
She only serve Chinese bros, sorry.......
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot~$100/2hrs/2shots(Room and CD not include)

Contact: PM me for contact number, ONLY bros with recent FR qualify. Sorry to bros who dun qualify, too many number collectors and time wasters.

loneyheart
21-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Wow bro long time never see u post liao
Here to support support:D

uhoh
23-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Wow bro long time never see u post liao
Here to support support:D

Haha..... been busy lately....... anyway back with this gem..... super solid lah..... you guys must try......:D

vespa1176
23-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi bro!..can share her contact?

Panic
23-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Nice fit body. Not bad for 30+ milf!

fatboy
23-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Dear TS, this girl does not keep to her word. Make arrangement and she just changed the timing when she got another call request. Somemore suggested getting her "sister" to replace her as she need to see another customer.

Pls advise her to get her timing right and not play us around

gooikc
23-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi bro can pm contact . Thks

kinghu
23-11-2011, 09:26 PM
bro, pm me ctc,thk

endela
23-11-2011, 09:58 PM
she got armpit hairs leh :eek:

uhoh
23-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Dear TS, this girl does not keep to her word. Make arrangement and she just changed the timing when she got another call request. Somemore suggested getting her "sister" to replace her as she need to see another customer.

Sorry bro for your unhappy experience, she's new in this trade and does not really know how to manage customers properly yet.... hope bros here be more patient with her...... I will feedback to her on this incident and get her to manage properly...... So sorry about it....

uhoh
24-11-2011, 01:04 AM
All PMs replied......:D

uhoh
24-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Morning Bumpz :D

uhoh
25-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi bro fatboy. I have checked with her and it was because she was with another bro, initially only wanted 1 hr, but he insist on extending the time to 2 hrs. Our dear girl who had no choice but to change your timing..... so sorry about it..... Do give her a chance because she is really a gem that aim to please....

Interested bros can PM me for contacts. :D

Sorry bro for your unhappy experience, she's new in this trade and does not really know how to manage customers properly yet.... hope bros here be more patient with her...... I will feedback to her on this incident and get her to manage properly...... So sorry about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post

fatboy
25-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Tks TS, no problem forgive and forgotton....will arrange for a session soon

Hi bro fatboy. I have checked with her and it was because she was with another bro, initially only wanted 1 hr, but he insist on extending the time to 2 hrs. Our dear girl who had no choice but to change your timing..... so sorry about it..... Do give her a chance because she is really a gem that aim to please....

Interested bros can PM me for contacts. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post

alanlin
25-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Bro.. Can I get Her CTC...........
Thank's

sorryman
27-11-2011, 12:50 AM
thank you bro uhoh for the ctc.

here is my fr on the gem. i must say, one the best so far i had.

her bbbj was very very good man....slow.. fast...slow...fast..., follow by boob f..k. wow. give you a cmf look when blowing you. fj was accommoding, i had three position.
after 1st shot, lay back chit chat, gave me a massage later. suddenly, she was sucking my didi, less than 10min, i surrender CIM. that was good, really dry me up.

Rating:
Name: Yu He
Look: 6.5/10 (considered pretty with chio look)
Body: 8/10 (nice slim curvy figure and no tummy fat)
Boobs: C (big and soft w pointed nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Strong suction with alternate deepthroating and balls licking)
CIM: Yes (suck u clean)
Fingering/painting: did not try, so eager to f her
Frenching: kissing on lip
FJ: 8.5/10 (not so tight but feel her cunt muscle pulling very tight. Very accommadating)
Service: 10/10 (all out to serve u, very hardworking n no rush job)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good respond n friendly)
GFE: 8/10 (can really chat n click with her)
Damage: $100/2/2
RTF: absolutely YES, and very soon.

overall very good session with her, again thanks bro uhoh.

uhoh
28-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks bro for your FR! She is really a nice gem.

PM me for her contacts! :D

alanlin
28-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Bo. can u give me her CTC.....
thank's a lot

uhoh
29-11-2011, 03:21 PM
All PMs replied..... :D

holdmygoldengun
29-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Bro care to share ctc ?

gooikc
29-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi bro can pm contact.thks

notfabian
29-11-2011, 05:11 PM
bro mind to pm me her contact? tks.:)

sogetsu
29-11-2011, 05:27 PM
bro
it been a while since i had encounter with a FL. Possible to give me her ctc? will post FR soon. thanks

PaleFace
29-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Bro Uhoh, thank you for the contact. Engaged Yu He today.

Looks: 6.5/10 MILF
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C ? not very good in this but handful
Frenching: light kiss
Pussy: 7/10 not hairy
Catbath : abit here & there
BBBJ: 8
Fj: 7/10 good
Attitude: good service, highly recommended for budget bonk.

uhoh
30-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Bro Uhoh, thank you for the contact. Engaged Yu He today.

Looks: 6.5/10 MILF
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C ? not very good in this but handful
Frenching: light kiss
Pussy: 7/10 not hairy
Catbath : abit here & there
BBBJ: 8
Fj: 7/10 good
Attitude: good service, highly recommended for budget bonk.

Thanks bro for your FR on this sweet lady.....

All PMs replied.....

Bros who want to try her, pls PM me for contacts..... Only those who posted FRs recently qualify......

BOYBOY888
30-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Bro..can pm her ctc pls? Thks..

alvincheaw
30-11-2011, 02:31 AM
ctc can?have?

uhoh
30-11-2011, 07:57 PM
All PMs replied..... :D

nosealedfate
01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5LzzawNK-Xo/Tshxlww1RxI/AAAAAAAAAIM/bYdd3PfcGKo/s640/IMG_0006.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZkCKM70yvq8/TshxdA21DLI/AAAAAAAAAIE/VES2hK6Hz4U/s640/IMG_0004.JPG

This is the first time that anaconda is issuing a FR for Uhoh… so before proceeding with my chee zarp (Cunt Juice in Hokkien) leaking FR all over Yuhe’s (YH) thread….. anaconda must kumsia Uhoh dude’s contact which was a great fuck for that kind of budget.

When I got YH’s contact some time ago, I actually fixed and cancel the appointment due to the rain and traffic conditions as I knew I canno make it in time for some afternoon delight engagement… so no choice have to re-schedule and YH seems to be understanding.

Anyway 1st time I spoke to YH and then later on had to reschedule she was cool with the changes and reminded anaconda to drive carefully… sigh… that’s what I like about milfs very concern for anaconda hee hee

Anyway engaging YH was fast & efficient as our rescheduled appointment was confirmed very quickly on the spot. So I picked her up I got to see via her my rear view mirror walking to my vehicle from behind.

She’s a demure lau chio with long hair in a pony tail, her eyes alluring... she not petite but not big boned with a sexy womanly figure that I like about her… Har Er Bin char bo never fail to impress my taste....

When she got in anaconda apologise for the rescheduling done with her and she told me not to fret over it so much… she told me she was mopping the floor before she met me and rush down to meet when when I arrive so later must take bath… I said nothing of it although I was thinking… no problem lah later anaconda bath for her lor… hee hee heee

So I hit my usual joint with her and check in to the room after buying a pack of DUREX.

Upon entering the room with the doors locked and all lights off leaving the shower room light on…we chit chat here about the heavy downpour outside as we stripped and head into the showers and…

Shower with YH was damn nice as she was soaping my butt hole, my back, my armpit and finally my pet snake head & ball bearings with soap very gently using both hands rubba rubba like that making a nice shioky sensation as I groped her soapy wet milfy cunt… for those into boob size YH is s C lah with soft natural texture.

After we dried ourselves at the bed… while still sitting on the edge of the bed with her towel wrapped around her, my lips and tongue lovingly roved about at the back of her neck as she lightly strokes underneath my harden meat roll inside the towel and then so softly scraping my balls with her fingers as I spread my thighs wider for her.

The funny thing is that she just looked at my groin thru the towel as she sayang my Anaconda inside the towel…. Milf will be milf lah they know how to handle a anaconda when they come face to face with it… Damn steam….

My kissing & licking about her back and subsequently my oral exploration on this fine sweet delight and went southwards just above her super fine bush to let her know what she'll be getting some mouth to south from me…

With that hint she lay down and spread up her eager wet cunt for me. I gently opened up her knees… as she lay there with her head turn to the side and eyes looking with anticipation with those alluring eys of hers.

I got my roving tongue to lovingly spread up her politely bushed labias apart and went for her opening at her vagina canal taking care not to over stretch her Har Er Bin vagina.

Her breathing pace gradually increased as she open mouth lightly to gasped a little bit of air looking at what I was lovingly do to her. I feasted her slowly at her crotch as she weakly acknowledged:’mmmmph’ and drifted into complete steam mode savouring every lick I gave silently.

No smell, naturally but lightly bushed with healthy bush was my dinner...My roving tongue went all over her little wet abalone. Expressing my appreciation of her and to let her know blatantly that her body is being well appreciated… my tongue circled at her anus nice and slow while she softly panted :’…….nghhhh” as my cunnilingus lovingly proceed along. Work In progress by ScS!!!!

I shitfted her hands to my head as I would like to know her indication how steam she was and she held on to my head slowly stroking my hair while spreading her legs wider as I lick on.

Salty pre-cum was loshing and slushing all over as my finger exercise her cunt and she went “oooooorh…..ooooorh….” Wah lau eh…. Chee bye tam lok lok… (seriously wet pussy in Hokkien) sorry lah but this one must say in hokkien so you understand how splattering the chee zarp was ….

I spread up her labia further a bit with my fingers to have my tongue still feasting. She feels tight as I played with her vagina canal with my index finger… Salty pre cum from her pussy streamed fast and furious and she started squirming about…. Looks like she cum good and proper like a good healthy woman should.

Sticking up my Anaconda to her face she opened her mouth and engulfed it gently with a nice suction, firm, wet and nice with her mouth going in out in out at a leisurely pace.

It was one good felling and since I’ve been dying to screw her ever since she got into my car I quickly grab my Anaconda and dress the bugger up in on a Durex and went straight for her wet puss….

And there she goes moaning softly dare not to look back at me….her groans was encouraging enough that it warrants me to sport-fuck her tight wet hole so fast that with every pump and every thrust and upon every impact onto her slippery tight hole has sounds of pre cum splattering upon impact in a steady...

With her leg all spread up wide and big and with my hand grabbing her titties I walloped my meat roll into her as she looked back at me directly and helplessly letting out her calls to let me know I doing her right as I rammed her as far as my anaconda can go.

YH by now was well fucked into a horny frame of mind by then and with every stroke of my rod into her it has her calling and calling in sweat with the aroma of her cum filling up the air in the room….

As I hear her groaning and moaning out shamelessly like a real woman should…. It was music to my ears… With her puss gotten a little swollen from all my pounding by my pet Anaconda…. I then rolled her about and carry on ramming from behind like an animal in heat.

One thing about YH is that if you get her into that state of mind she can be very real with each pounding I gave her because she invests real emotions into the fuck.

It is definately damn motivating to hear her calling out in bliss. For those who like natural encouragement to flow non-stop… well… she here for you to ram without patronising your ego in bed…

With her endless calling from all that bliss she got from me I pounded her like an animal until face green green and sweated badly gasping for air, the whole bed rocked and shifted away from the wall as I pin her down and pounded her like a milf that must be well screwed until I came into the CD with my Anaconda jabbed deep inside her chee bye as far as I could go for that last final bit…

We just lay there for a while on our bed soiled with her pre-cum fluid and her snatch probably throbbing and dripping and streaming more left over come during my last bit of pussy walloping. KNN I got to get out of bed to push back the fucking bed back to the wall before going showers... she did not noticed the bed shifted and was shocked that the bed actually shifted so far when I was pound her:D

Paid her with a decent tip and send her back.

RTF: Yeah I like milfs…

uhoh
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Anaconda bro,

STEADY LAH! Write so solid FR..... but seriously, she is really good in bed..... Had upped her twice, but recently no luck to bonk her because she very busy with bros here....no time for me! :(

Bros MUST try her, you won't regret......

nosealedfate
01-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Anaconda bro,

STEADY LAH! Write so solid FR..... but seriously, she is really good in bed..... Had upped her twice, but recently no luck to bonk her because she very busy with bros here....no time for me! :(

Bros MUST try her, you won't regret......

For those looking for super wet and sensous screws with a hint of home-cooked vegetable flavour she should fit the bill.:D

For anaconda he milf lover and also shy shy demure type one so YH is gum gum choon choon spot on lah....

Then after screw I took her and her younger sister to my favourite "Ma-La" shop to eat "Ma-La" KNN reach there close... end up ta-pao some food for them to bring home while I had bubble tea... :(

One thing about her is that she very obedient one... so dudes looking for her please don't bully her hor...

Kumsia for the up....

BOSSES
16-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Yuhe

Had her 3 weeks ago before flying of but no time to write. She is really quite pretty as a typical dongbei woman. Very demure, soft spoken, MILF but pretty for her age. Very chatty and accomodative. Had her 2 times already with 2 shot per visit. I must say she has a very good customer service. This is my first time trying a boob fuck and it was sensual. Her frenching was good also.

Face : 7.5/10 ( MILF looks, but rather pretty with sharp feature )
Height : 1.60 approx.
Body : 7/10 ( Quite well maintain )
Boobs: C
Frenching : 7/10 ( A good frencher but she told me she go with feeling )
BJ : good suction and rythem
FJ : 9/10 ( Natural wet and also her moaning was fantastic )

I really had a good fuck with her as the session was unusually long as she is able to response well with fuck. I still feel personally that fucking a MILF is more engaging than SYT. I must overall rate her as also one of the not to be miss lady for fuck.

Power35625
17-12-2011, 04:08 PM
bro pls pm me. I wanna book her today

hornyfcuker
17-12-2011, 08:14 PM
one word: SHIOK!!!

had a sexxion with Yu He last night and it was a really good one...she's a milf and if you're a milf lover, confirm won't reject her one...she's soft spoken and has a pretty easy disposition...her tits are definitely a draw (C Cup!!!)...her bbbj and breast fuck almost got me to surrender my troops early....at $60 a pop it's all so very worth it...in fact it's a steal imo...rtf for me soon!

SEXTISFYING!!!!

nokiatech
19-12-2011, 11:32 PM
can I hv her contact ? thanks

U-Da-Man
20-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Noticed one bro said can CIM? If that is true, I only have one more question... where do i line up?:D

sggirls
20-12-2011, 02:26 AM
someone mention about her armpit hairs.......really got a lot or not???/ quite turn off if the girl has too much growth.....if really has then tolong TS to ask her to shave. :D

TS, btw, can you pass her ctc to me also. :D Kum SIA!

davsoo
21-12-2011, 11:51 PM
thanks for ts for contact.
meet up with this gal and pleasantly surprise look a bit like Jacelyn Tay.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 fair and well proportion.
Boobs: C
BJ: 7/10 lots of water with good sucktion and licking.
Fingering 7/10: tickle her lightly outside already wet wet.
FJ: 7/10 responsive and accommodating
GFE: 8/10

heyhell
22-12-2011, 12:45 AM
No fr! But hope u can pm me her contact! Thank bro

hotrookie69
22-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi, can I hv Yu he ctc pls. Thks

Introducing Yu He, a sex starved MILF who looks 70% like Zhao Wei. First thing you will notice about her is her big boobs..... Nice and soft C cups..... and she does breast fuck! Shiok!

She won't be here for long, so hurry!!!!

A bit shy and a rare gem, so bros please take good care of her......

Name :Yu He

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 34C
Body : 6.5/10
Frenching : depends on chemistry
Painting : depends on chemistry
Fingering : depends on chemistry
Blow job : provide BBBJ
Breast f**k : 9.99/10 feels like heaven......
FJ : 9/10 She cums easily.......
Attitude: very friendly
She only serve Chinese bros, sorry.......
Damage: $60/1hr/1shot~$100/2hrs/2shots(Room and CD not include)

Contact: PM me for contact number, ONLY bros with recent FR qualify. Sorry to bros who dun qualify, too many number collectors and time wasters.

raymond_2010
24-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Hi bro. Can pm me her contact.
Worth to bonk. Thks

zami
24-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Hi there, can pm her contact to me,thanks.

Wonderers
24-12-2011, 08:05 PM
wow, bro, can i have her ctc plse

deepsing
29-12-2011, 10:16 PM
HI bro can u PM me her contact

yandaoking
31-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi bro,

would you mind sharing her contact?

Thank you. I have PM you.

SSSS69SG
31-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh! is she still around ?

newbieboy
31-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Yes she is still around, but not for long! Thanks to a kind bro for her ctc. I seldom circumvent TS but i think he's MIA and I think I qualified so I got her ctc somehow. What a gem! We had a good session and a good chat. She's a nice lady with a very sad story... :( btw bros with her ctc she doesn't have caller id so she can't call back. If never pick up please SMS her instead to arrange.

Looks: 7
Body: 8 smooth and fair skin
Boobs natural C with eraser nips
BBBJ: 9
Catbath: 9
FJ: 8 got chemistry... Accommodating... Wet...
RTF: yes before she leaves

Very unlucky girl who's been cheated a lot by heartless bastards. Tiptop service and not a time watcher. Hopefully TS can come back to distribute her number to qualified bros. Please don't PM me for ctc.

hornyfcuker
01-01-2012, 05:41 PM
glad that you bro newbieboy had a great sexxion with yu he...she will be going back before CNY...i have told her i will definitely have a final tryst with her before she leaves...

ps. never have i experienced a titty fuck that can make me wanna surrender early...she is really that good...eh bro newbieboy??? :p

newbieboy
01-01-2012, 08:40 PM
glad that you bro newbieboy had a great sexxion with yu he...she will be going back before CNY...i have told her i will definitely have a final tryst with her before she leaves...

ps. never have i experienced a titty fuck that can make me wanna surrender early...she is really that good...eh bro newbieboy??? :p

oh yah i forgot the tittyfuck... hahaha!

newbieboy
03-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Had some bros request for ctc and I tried to do right by TS by distributing only based on his criteria, i.e. 50 pts and recent FR. Next person who sends me PM without qualifying will be zapped and have his username outed. That will be all, thanks.

seanlaw
04-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Brothers,

Happy New Year 2012!

Hope I don't get zap just asking if she is still around, and if I qualify for the Ctc?

:p

222nge
04-01-2012, 12:30 AM
ts,
TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls,tks

sporeknight76
04-01-2012, 04:52 AM
hi bro. Can pass me the ctc? Thks alot

hornyfcuker
10-01-2012, 01:21 AM
had my 3rd or 4th rtf with yu he on saturday just passed...was a wild sexxion that made both of us weak in the knees...lots of painting/bbbj/fucking/breastfuck...lots of pattern...concluded in a standing doggy in front of the dressing table's mirror...me pumping her hard from behind...her screaming in wild ecstasy...it was woah!!!...

yu he confirm going back before cny and her last day will be 14th of january...that means its this saturday!

hurry before its all gone!

MOTORAZR
13-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Can i have her contact please? Don't have any recent FR, been out of the scene for awhile and i am just back for a month. Hope i can get it. :)