PDA

View Full Version : Pain in right side ball .

Poohbear99
13-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi brothers and sisters . I'm in my 20s. About two days ago , I was in my way to pick up my gf from work and was wearing a rather tight short pants . It was pretty tight around my groin area.

Then after parking my car , I think maybe I too rush or wad while getting down , my pants below my groin area accidentally squeezed onto my right ball makin the feeling like as if u accidentally knocked ur balls . I thought it would be ok after awhile but for this 2 days at certain position whether standing or sitting still will feel a little pain on my right ball.

It wasn't painful when I sneeze , pee or cough or even jump . Just a bit painful at certain positions while standing up , sitting or lying down . My didi can still get erected no pain but I don't dare to screw my girl though . Scared injure my balls further . Any bros can advice ? Have I injured my family jewels ? Should I see doctor ?

bberry
13-11-2011, 11:58 AM
go see a doctor...a female doctor :)

sammyboyfor
13-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Any bros can advice ? Have I injured my family jewels ? Should I see doctor ?

Should be "Can any brothers ADVISE?".

"Advise" is a noun.

Testicles are tough nuts to crack. The pain should go away after a couple of days.

If it's still there by the end of the week, see a doctor.

Poohbear99
13-11-2011, 12:53 PM
go see a doctor...a female doctor :)

Hahaha will sure do !

Poohbear99
13-11-2011, 12:54 PM

"Advise" is a noun.

Testicles are tough nuts to crack. The pain should go away after a couple of days.

Alright thanks boss :)

old_yet_horny
30-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi brothers and sisters . I'm in my 20s. About two days ago , I was in my way to pick up my gf from work and was wearing a rather tight short pants . It was pretty tight around my groin area.

Then after parking my car , I think maybe I too rush or wad while getting down , my pants below my groin area accidentally squeezed onto my right ball makin the feeling like as if u accidentally knocked ur balls . I thought it would be ok after awhile but for this 2 days at certain position whether standing or sitting still will feel a little pain on my right ball.

It wasn't painful when I sneeze , pee or cough or even jump . Just a bit painful at certain positions while standing up , sitting or lying down . My didi can still get erected no pain but I don't dare to screw my girl though . Scared injure my balls further . Any bros can advice ? Have I injured my family jewels ? Should I see doctor ?

Bro,

U solved your problem already?

I had the same problem like yours and mine was inflicted during golfing.

My right ball was squeezed the same way how your happened and till now, the pain still come and go. I tried rubbing Zambak on my right ball before I sleep and it felt better after a few days.

I did not feel safe and went o my GP for treatment, he says that its not unusual for injuring the scrotum when doing sports or even when walking. The balls actually hang loose when the weather is hot and once its kind of loose, the tendency of injuring it is higher especially during sports.

It pose no problem for sexual activities but he ask me to refrain from loose underwear i.e boxers during active days i.e work hours/ doing sports/ shopping. This will further aggrevate the situation as the balls hang loose and rub against your inner thigh.

He also ask me to wear pants with loose fitting at the crouch area to prevent balls from being squeezed. Many men has this problem expecially those who like tight pants or jeans.

Gave me some pain killers and some cream to apply on.

Now I only wear boxers at home and changed my underwear to those with better support. Its getting better and hopefully, it works for you.

MeiMei5151
09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
For this type of problem, best is to go for authentic Jua Gen (not HJ) treatment. Unfortunately, hardly any authentic JG expert around. The good news is that I have 2 contacts on hand at the moment. PM me if you really need help - there will be some discomfort and it is not HJ. Don't have any funny thoughts as both are really old ladies.

I.m.Jim
22-12-2011, 04:35 AM
The good news is that I have 2 contacts on hand at the moment. PM me if you really need help .

Bro , I am interested to try too ! Can share with me the contacts as well ? Thanks in advance !

RealEstateGuy
08-01-2012, 07:33 AM
braddah try to relax as prob just sore. Have had the same thing from rough sex with my CBC expat FwB. also why wear such tight shorts in public. If u see sexy gal and get hard on dick will be buldging out and embarassing

eg5354
11-01-2012, 06:58 AM

"Advise" is a noun.

Boss, from my understanding of grammar,

Advise is a verb

Advice is a noun