PDA

View Full Version : Kepong Hidden Treasure

punjabidc82
05-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Last night, i am going to explore myself. Driving alone in Kepong in order to look for LUBANG. As i heard got in Kepong there are a massage place which got alot PRC and with good services (But depends on ur luck cause some girls may not) but overall i can say 80% satisfaction guarantee. IF you need my recommendation don't hesitate to PM me [email protected]. Anyway this place is call "TAI HANG". Its facing a playground and its beside the TESCO.

shylook
06-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Last night, i am going to explore myself. Driving alone in Kepong in order to look for LUBANG. As i heard got in Kepong there are a massage place which got alot PRC and with good services (But depends on ur luck cause some girls may not) but overall i can say 80% satisfaction guarantee. IF you need my recommendation don't hesitate to PM me [email protected]. Anyway this place is call "TAI HANG". Its facing a playground and its beside the TESCO.
you had already got the best.

davidlion126
07-11-2011, 08:40 AM

bro, what's the damage like? :o

Fuckereveryday
07-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks bro . Will go there later .

punjabidc82
09-11-2011, 04:56 AM
$150/session