PDA

View Full Version : any fun & safe places in shenzhen & dong guan

jason1102
21-11-2004, 11:23 PM
hi brothers, i will visit(business trip) to shenzhen & dong guan for few days soon. hope to get "good" advise and recommendation from all "sifus".
izit safe to bring a girl(of course "pay") back to overnite in hotel? :p

tks....

apsx
22-11-2004, 06:36 PM
hi brothers, i will visit(business trip) to shenzhen & dong guan for few days soon. hope to get "good" advise and recommendation from all "sifus".
izit safe to bring a girl(of course "pay") back to overnite in hotel? :p

tks....
Hi there...

Pls read up the various threads on Shenzhen and Dongguan....

SZ - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18159

DG - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21954

GD - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23610

For most hotels in SZ and DG, they are mostly gal-friendly but its better to ask when u check in....

Hope this helps and enjoy ur trip in PRC....

:)

jason1102
22-11-2004, 11:43 PM
thanks for the very detail and good info. :)

Tr|pp|ng
22-11-2004, 11:53 PM
hope to get "good" advise and recommendation from all "sifus".izit safe to bring a girl(of course "pay") back to overnite in hotel? :p
tks....

What Mr. Apsx said. In generally, most people are under the assumption that rules are across the board. Well, being in China for a while, its safe to conclude that the "rules of engagement" depends on YOUR LUCK. Nothing is Guaranteed Safe. Don't care what anyone tells you - be it a Gong-an or Wu-Jing protected place - its your luck whether you get caught or not. This is just a disclaimer and you'll have to be observant with the "wind & grass".

Another thing is that when you mention SZ and DG - Just want to advize brothers out there - Be more specific with your queries. These two cities are damn huge and unless you pinpoint your area of focus, it'll be very hard to at least give you a general idea on the situation.

Sinoview
23-11-2004, 08:23 AM
thanks for the very detail and good info. :)

To add One more point..."common sense" prevail..... use it wisely and you should be ok.....

ahtee888
23-11-2004, 11:17 AM
In my observation, the run up to China National Day (Oct) can be dangerous to chiong. Usually Sep onwards, you will read or hear of police raids in HC, Karaoke, etc. Remember the HK politician who got caught with girl in his room?

I think everything returns to normal after Nov. Hotels with KOK will be girl friendly. Mamasan will give you hint if it is not safe to bring girls up. They want repeat business. Bad reputation is not good for them.

macauhandsome
23-11-2004, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=ahtee888]In my observation, the run up to China National Day (Oct) can be dangerous to chiong.
now that all the nonsense is over, it's time to have fun
in zhuhai, call this busty chick
name: fang fang
tel:86 135 2723 1399
only rmb200 for fuck & blowjob(no cap)
just tell her recomend by macau boyfriend

wenzhouxian
24-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Always behave in a "low-key" manner when you bring girls back. This will reduce the "risk" substantially as during the "non-raid" period, people get caught mainly because of tip-off or complaints.

Also, take note that sex between consenting adults is not illegal in China but commercial sexual transaction is.

Therefore, it pays to have some standard SOP when you bring girls back:

Make an effort to get to know the girl such as her name, where she came from, where she stays in the town and her mother surname etc, etc. If get caught, at least can say that she is your girl friend and it's ok that you are having sex with a consenting adult.

When you bring the girl back, try to avoid bringing her all the way from the hotel lobby-to the lift-to your room. The hotel security camera will capture you holding a young girl's hand throughout. When GongAn is raiding the place, unless is something very serious, they will avoid force-open every hotel doors. If they need to just "Jiao Chai", they will demand to view the hotel security camera tape and if you are shown to be with some sexy lady and they can locate you to a particular floor or worst, to your room, good luck to you.

When in the room, always lock the door and put on the latch. The latch will not prevent them from entering the room but will at least delay them for another two to four seconds. This can be critical because that two to four seconds can mean you get caught with or without the evidence - the used condom.

When they attempt to force their way into your room while you are half way through your "enjoyment", rush to the toilet immediately to dispose your condom down the toilet bowl. Without evidence, you can flatly deny that you are having sex....

If you are caught with your condom, be cooperative and admit that you did have sex with her but you may deny that you are having a commercial transaction with her. If you decide to do so, the information you gather about her previously will come in very useful.

If still cannot get away, don't be rude and try to act tough. One better way could be asking for mercy and leniency. You may or may not need to use money to settle.

Lastly, please take note that their are different types of "police" in China.

The lowest level are the "volunteer police" and they are not the official GongAn but some civilians that help to watch the neighbourhood. The spot check on Anti-Vice could be conducted by this group of "police" and if you ask them for identification and find out that they belong to this type of "police", you have good chance of getting away. Just be humble and bargain your way out.

The Second level are the City Police (Si GongAn). They can also be involved in the Anti-Vice Campaign. You will have a less likely chance of getting away from them. However, you may still try as there's a possibility that some can be flexible if they feel that you are not the KL type. In fact, many of their superiors are on the take to back up the Massage Center or KTV. They can understand a man's sexual needs. They themselves visit these joint also.

The Last level are the Provincial Police (Sheng GongAn). If they come, it will most likely that it's a serious case, such as searching for drugs, organised crime personnel etc. If kenna caught by them, just blame our bad luck as it is unlikely that we can get out of it.

The above are some of the ideas that I've gathered over the years and the bros here will have to decide for themselves if they are useful. :) Happy and Safe Cheonging. :D

Tr|pp|ng
24-11-2004, 08:21 AM
The above are some of the ideas that I've gathered over the years and the bros here will have to decide for themselves if they are useful. :) Happy and Safe Cheonging. :D

Bro WZX, your efforts are worthy of the highest honor. Sharing your experiences over the years I hope will serve as a good guide to "Rules of Engagement in China" for all newcomers to The Land of Dragon - Now heres a thought to a new thread. Keep up the good work mate!!

SuperFriend
25-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Just returned from Shenzhen last week, heard from a hotel driver, Shenzhen is now into the mood of 100 days anti-vice operations (AGAIN !). Hence, as mentioned by some brothers, please try to keep low key, also, as much as possible, please stay in reputable 4 or 5-star international chain hotel, and avoid cheap local hotels.

By the way, I always find Shenzhen to be unsafe, as I heard a lot of bad stories about robbery day or night time, quite unsafe if you are out there alone, try to get hold of someone local, he or she should help you to avoid dangerous places (Luo Hu District is the most dangerous place)...

One more suggestion, if you have some female companions already, instead of going to those expensive KTV joints, you can bring her to "K-Song King", this is the K-Box version of family KTV in Shenzhen, big, clean and very cost effective, especially good for those who are seriously into singing ! :D

wenzhouxian
25-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Bro WZX, your efforts are worthy of the highest honor. Sharing your experiences over the years I hope will serve as a good guide to "Rules of Engagement in China" for all newcomers to The Land of Dragon - Now heres a thought to a new thread. Keep up the good work mate!!

Bro Trlpplng,

I am merely following your good example: You were the first, if not one of the first who exposes us to the jewel of the Southern Land of Dragon, Houjie one year ago. It was from there that I started to explore the various cities in the south. Without you and some of the other generous brothers, there won't be Chang Ping's story as well, let alone more bros' heading to these towns nowadays. I believe there were many other "silent" bros out there who owed part of the enjoyment to some of the threads you posted.

Thanks for the kind comment and I hope the info will somehow reduce our brother's chances of getting caught as in general, we, taken as a group, are not as seasoned a cheongster as compared to the Taiwanese and Hong####er.

As the sayings go, prevention is better than cure... a little preparation will go a long way...

civic_jerk
22-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Wat a detailed report..I salute you bro.

Always behave in a "low-key" manner when you bring girls back. This will reduce the "risk" substantially as during the "non-raid" period, people get caught mainly because of tip-off or complaints.

Also, take note that sex between consenting adults is not illegal in China but commercial sexual transaction is.

Therefore, it pays to have some standard SOP when you bring girls back:

Make an effort to get to know the girl such as her name, where she came from, where she stays in the town and her mother surname etc, etc. If get caught, at least can say that she is your girl friend and it's ok that you are having sex with a consenting adult.

When you bring the girl back, try to avoid bringing her all the way from the hotel lobby-to the lift-to your room. The hotel security camera will capture you holding a young girl's hand throughout. When GongAn is raiding the place, unless is something very serious, they will avoid force-open every hotel doors. If they need to just "Jiao Chai", they will demand to view the hotel security camera tape and if you are shown to be with some sexy lady and they can locate you to a particular floor or worst, to your room, good luck to you.

When in the room, always lock the door and put on the latch. The latch will not prevent them from entering the room but will at least delay them for another two to four seconds. This can be critical because that two to four seconds can mean you get caught with or without the evidence - the used condom.

When they attempt to force their way into your room while you are half way through your "enjoyment", rush to the toilet immediately to dispose your condom down the toilet bowl. Without evidence, you can flatly deny that you are having sex....

If you are caught with your condom, be cooperative and admit that you did have sex with her but you may deny that you are having a commercial transaction with her. If you decide to do so, the information you gather about her previously will come in very useful.

If still cannot get away, don't be rude and try to act tough. One better way could be asking for mercy and leniency. You may or may not need to use money to settle.

Lastly, please take note that their are different types of "police" in China.

The lowest level are the "volunteer police" and they are not the official GongAn but some civilians that help to watch the neighbourhood. The spot check on Anti-Vice could be conducted by this group of "police" and if you ask them for identification and find out that they belong to this type of "police", you have good chance of getting away. Just be humble and bargain your way out.

The Second level are the City Police (Si GongAn). They can also be involved in the Anti-Vice Campaign. You will have a less likely chance of getting away from them. However, you may still try as there's a possibility that some can be flexible if they feel that you are not the KL type. In fact, many of their superiors are on the take to back up the Massage Center or KTV. They can understand a man's sexual needs. They themselves visit these joint also.

The Last level are the Provincial Police (Sheng GongAn). If they come, it will most likely that it's a serious case, such as searching for drugs, organised crime personnel etc. If kenna caught by them, just blame our bad luck as it is unlikely that we can get out of it.