PDA

View Full Version : XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D

Kalv
25-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Any FRs/Feedbacks on the new "XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D". 43 boxes given out at recent TCSS Gathering of 11.10.11 - available at Unity, Watson, Guardian. Previous "XP Tongkat Ali Supreme" banned in 2009 for illegally containing tadalafil was stronger/better?? Cheers :D.

lans
05-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Guardian price seems one box sgd 72, not cheap, no FR?

XP Tongkat Ali
09-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Guardian price seems one box sgd 72, not cheap, no FR?

Hi Bro,

I think you must have seen it wrongly. It should be 39.90/ box of 10 capsules.

For XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D official thread - Please visit -
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=251050

Pricing for 1 box will be the same throughout the island except that we offer additional free gift like Sagami Condom and free mailing services.

If you like the product and would like to purchase more you can contact us as we offer package price.

Bebertov
10-11-2011, 05:22 AM
Any FRs/Feedbacks on the new "XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D". 43 boxes given out at recent TCSS Gathering of 11.10.11 - available at Unity, Watson, Guardian. Previous "XP Tongkat Ali Supreme" banned in 2009 for illegally containing tadalafil was stronger/better?? Cheers :D.

I got my Ali from bro Andrew recently and after trying for just a week .. I found it still same , maybe something wrong with myself ...But that sagami condom is great .... Thumbs up ....

Yellowbird
10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Bro Andrew, you said that this XP Tongkat Ali 2D is approved by Singapore government agency, I was wondering whether it is ok with you to show us the approval letter?

Kalv
13-11-2011, 08:24 AM
.. trying .. a week .. I found it still same , maybe something wrong with myself ...But that sagami condom is great .... ....

;) Maybe your are too young - already great hard on - no need Tongkat Ali!! From advert, would appear that "XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D" is not as strong and fast acting as the banned XP Tongkat Ali Supreme - which contain Tadalifil. :D Thanks for feedback - will go for Sagami Condom.

Bro Andrew.. said ... XP Tongkat Ali 2D ..approved by Singapore government agency,.. ok .. show us .. approval letter?

XP Tongkat Ali 2D is on sale as a "Health Supplement". Do not think there is a need to get approval - just like the ex XP Tongkat Ali Supreme until get caught and banned. Any comment from Andrew ??

Im abit confuse. Bro Andrew (TA 2D) is selling this n bro wanderer23 (Revival TA) is selling the othe tongkat ali? So different agt?

XP Tongkat Ali 2D is available locally from Guardian, Unity, Watson - even 7/11. Revival Tongkat Ali is not - mail order (oversea) - totally different suppliers/contents. Good Weekend to All :D Cheers.

Bebertov
14-11-2011, 10:37 PM
;) Maybe your are too young - already great hard on - no need Tongkat Ali!! From advert, would appear that "XP Tongkat Ali Xtreme 2D" is not as strong and fast acting as the banned XP Tongkat Ali Supreme - which contain Tadalifil. :D Thanks for feedback - will go for Sagami Condom.

Cheers.
Ha ha bro , how you'll know that I am young when you never even meet me before... Btw me old man already la.... Anyway do try that sagami condom ... Confirm 100% chop guarantee you'll love it bro ... :)

JacDao
16-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Quite cheap....just hope that its as good.

udaddy
16-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Pricing for 1 box will be the same throughout the island except that we offer additional free gift like Sagami Condom and free mailing services.

If you like the product and would like to purchase more you can contact us as we offer package price.

Bro i saw you have cash on delivery, do you have minimum number of ordering for delivery, one box also can deliver ?

I assume your product is same as those in Watson and Guardian right :)

Kalv
18-11-2011, 08:54 AM
...me old man ..

:D Misled by by your cute/sweet avatar. Next time will assume opposite - just like many male Samsters uses avatars of SYTs - babes. Helps to get more points ??

Tried .. some weeks ago.. waste of money, no effect at all,.. full of hype only.

Normally: "No news is good news" - not now. No good FR so far - not a good sign. :)Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

LehmanBrothers
18-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Normally: "No news is good news" - not now. No good FR so far - not a good sign. :)Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

You might want to try the original tongkat ali and actually make the liquid
yourself, that would seem better.

By the way why is the forum so slow, what happened?

XP Tongkat Ali
20-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Bro i saw you have cash on delivery, do you have minimum number of ordering for delivery, one box also can deliver ?

I assume your product is same as those in Watson and Guardian right :)

Apologized for the late reply. We do delivery for 1 box too.
It is the same product as Watson ,Guardian and others

TickTock
20-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Apologized for the late reply. We do delivery for 1 box too.
It is the same product as Watson ,Guardian and others

Wow, svs v efficient man!

pistevo
27-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Tried the XP Tongkat Ali some weeks ago, really waste of money, no effect
at all, its just full of hype only.

You never use the rite stuff la bro...hehe