PDA

View Full Version : LS Latest Productions : ~ ANNEE ~ Babe ( Pics and Tarma Available )

LoveseedClub
24-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Name : ANNEE
Ht :1.6m
Stats : 36'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
( LESBO Tarma Available with FENIE !!! )

Early Rate : $149/90/2
Member Rate : $159/90/2

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/lsclsc/0565.jpghttp://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/lsclsc/IMG-20110927-00175.jpg
http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=6880

*** Sms or PM me for Bookings ***

Best Regards,
LS

whitetiger
24-10-2011, 08:50 AM
wow she looks really sweet. :)

poltergeist
24-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi Bro,

Tried booking just now. Bit confused by your reply - "haha". :confused:

Let me know if I can book or if I've been excluded for some reason.

Thanks.

dexblu
24-10-2011, 11:31 AM
TS must be too hapi lar...

mebbe he laffing his way to da bank ?? :confused:

i PM him oso bo reply one leh...

but tis ANNEE hor... photo show like TUA LIAP NEH.... dunno enhanced bo nia...

LoveseedClub
24-10-2011, 12:21 PM
upxxxxxxxx :o:o

LoveseedClub
24-10-2011, 07:33 PM

sbftiankon
24-10-2011, 07:46 PM

Thai gal?
Bro early rate time?
Price include room?

Thanks

LoveseedClub
25-10-2011, 03:07 AM

DeCrucifix
25-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Very busy today, so will do a short FR on Annee.

Was very happy that bro Loveseed sms me that he got new gals in . So quickly confirm for a slot with Anne and went down to the new location .

Looks: 8.5 /10 ( Very close to the live picture put up by bro Loveseed )
Body: 8/10 (almost perfect body, not tall but nice sexy body , got a great pair of headlights :eek: :p )
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (one of the best I have had, really good and seductive. Take note of her face when she does BBBJ, you can see she really suck hard)
FJ: 7.5 /10 (hardworking, plenty of positions possible , no black face hehehe … )
Attitude: 9/10 (even wear my socks for me, goosh!)
GFE: 9/10 (for those weak, please take care, to me it seems like doing a galfriend instead of a FL, she takes her time and enjoys the session)
RTF: try not to, but may be very tempted.

Kudos to bro Loveseed you done it again.

DeCrucifix
25-10-2011, 08:17 AM
wow she looks really sweet. :)

Go try her you will not regret .

LoveseedClub
25-10-2011, 10:11 AM
upxxxxxxx:o:o:o

nqing94
25-10-2011, 12:06 PM
i dunno if there's smth wrong with the arrangement, but im kinda disappointed.. it seems to me the person i got is different, n she is age 25, not 22 like advertise.. good thing is her service is still decent, but im a person who hunt for looks n dun bonk older ladies.. hope TS will explain for the difference.. i would be extremely unhappy if not for her decent good service..

Looks: 5.8 /10 ( totally different from the pic.. may not even be same person)
Body: 7.5/10 ( smooth body, a bit tan, C boobs as per advertise, height also same as advertise)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5 /10 (very tight and responsive)
Attitude: 9/10 (only thing is as i was her 1st customer of the day, she just woke up, n gimme impression that she wasnt rdy at all)
GFE: 9/10 ( hug me.. try to engage in conversation, gimme massage as well)
RTF: nope

LoveseedClub
25-10-2011, 01:44 PM

LoveseedClub
25-10-2011, 06:49 PM

LoveseedClub
25-10-2011, 10:46 PM

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 03:58 AM

here&now
26-10-2011, 10:04 AM
First impression on Annee , not bad looking very close to the pictures .

Asked me if I want any drinks, nope, proceed to strip me. And then tell me "I will make you very tired!"..

I was slightly late for my appointment so quickly had shower. Thought I would be disappointed, damn, am I wrong or what! This is by far, the BEST shower experience I had with any FL! Annee wasted no time in giving me BBBJ in the shower, today hard to cum, so ask her to go to the bed instead. The rest, as they always say, is history loh..

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 (her looks grows on you)
Body: 8 /10 (I can’t take my eyes off her boobs )
BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best I had, and I am damn particular about this )
FJ: 8/10 (first gal to make me cum on cowgirl position!)
GFE: 8 /10 ( plenty of hugs and cuddles )
Attitude: 9/10 (very very hardworking, and she look so horny, and yes, literally made me very tired)
RTF: Considering, really had a good session with her, scared RTF will be disappointed

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 10:35 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxx:p:p:D:D

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 12:31 PM

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 03:50 PM

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 06:01 PM

LoveseedClub
26-10-2011, 08:06 PM

LoveseedClub
27-10-2011, 04:44 AM
:o:o:eek::eek:

upzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
27-10-2011, 09:16 AM
:o:o:eek::eek: upzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
27-10-2011, 12:05 PM
:o:o:eek::eek: upzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
28-10-2011, 03:33 AM
:o:o:eek::p upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
28-10-2011, 10:54 AM

LoveseedClub
28-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Up xxxxxx xxxxxx

Knut
28-10-2011, 04:39 PM
After fighting with myself for some time...finally decided to have my very 1st time wif Annee ..life's short and every1 only lives once, so wat the heck..and i had a somewhat good time wif Annee..

looks 7-8/10
was skeptical when looking at some of her pics, but btf bro assured me tat she's a very pretty syt. and no i did not regrets the moment the room door opens.. bro btf, ur pics of her really not doing her justice lah..haha..and she has the type of looks tat grows on u..tat explains my 7-8 rating..

body: 8/10
nice body wif nice soft boobs.. It’s big which i like..

bbbj: 8/10
The minute her tongue was introduced to my little bro it sprang to life and was enjoying the company of her tongue and her mouth

frenching: 7/10
much more kissing than frenching..

fj: 7/10
this was juz funny..now i know it's not as easy as it seems on video..haha..started wif her on top which was ok..but when wanna try missionary, i was having trouble getting in..and she kept giggling..very cute..

attitude: 9/10
she tried her best..after 1st load shot wif less than half hr left, little bro juz went into deep sleep..she tried her best to revive little bro after 15min, but in the end we juz cuddled together and kissed..

gfe: 9/10

rtf: maybe..but wanna try others as well..

LoveseedClub
28-10-2011, 08:41 PM

LoveseedClub
29-10-2011, 10:27 AM

LoveseedClub
29-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Upxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
29-10-2011, 04:56 PM

LoveseedClub
29-10-2011, 07:30 PM

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 04:53 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:o:eek::p:p

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 09:09 AM

Cailis
30-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Manage to get a slot for Annee yesterday , actually was recommended by Loveseed as he knows my fetish for SYTs. Anyway was greeted by this petite looking SYT at the door. She was definitely not as fair as in the pic but then again she is not very dark too, just a slight tan. She has the girl next door kind of look (hmmmm….. something like your neighbors college aged daughter….. any way she ushered me into the room and smiled shyly. When the door was closed I held her closed and gave her some light kisses before proceeding to french her. After frenching for a couple of minutes she help me undress. When it was her turned to stripped I was so turned on by her figure with her nicely trimmed pubic mound. (I prefer the body of a fresh young gal over a full bodied figure). Once we are both stripped into our birthday suit I was led into the toilet for a nice comfortable shower. Not much action in the bathroom so proceed to the bed where she dried me up before giving a slow cat bath followed by a mind-blowing BBBJ. Her BBBJ is really powerful, lots of suction and in no time she had my toes curling and me off loading an entire week supply of sperm into her mouth. (Maybe it was the abstinence from sex the whole week but it left me totally satisfied) .

When I’ve recovered she wash me up before giving me a light massage (not much power though but then I wasn’t there for the massage) .As she was massaging me I began feeling her breast, really nice firm ones just like what you will find on college gals. Her nipples are quite sensitive as they get hard by just stroking. Slowly my hand reach for her groin and in no time I have a finger in her tight snatch. As I fingered her I laid her down and stated sucking her so nice little nipples while my fingers continue their in out action. As my licking moved south her moans becomes more audio able. As I spread her labia to expose her clit, I gave a slit a few licks when got her wet. As I ate her pussy she started to moan loudly. That was my cue for penetration.

I told her that I wanted to make love and she put on a cap for me and tried to apply KY which I stopped her. She said I was too thick and it will hurt if there is no KY but I assured her that I’ll be gentle. So I laid her down gave more a few more licks to moisten her up. Took my dick and rubbed my helmet up and down her slits before entering her slowly. I met with a lot of resistance upon penetration, it really felt as if I was deflowering her for the 1st time. As I inched my way in I took special care not to hurt her. I bet that if I had not just come during BBBJ , I would definitely have surrendered my seeds there. When I have finally penetrated I stated with slow long strokes. As I increase my strokes we French madly like long lost lover. We switch a few positions before finally depositing my sperms with side entry. As my dick remains in her pussy I can feel her virgina muscles milking my cock dry. Slowly my dick slipped out and she cleaned me up.

We proceed to the bath room and she started to wash me up, as I felt the water hit my dick I almost screamed…. Dammed she is so tight that the rim of my cock head was sore and a little bruise. She asked me pain ?.... I said yes so she cleans it very gently. As we were drying up her hand phone rang signalling the end of my session. So paid her and left a very satisfied man. Would really love to RTF her if I have a chance as it’s not every time you can get such a tight pussy.

Thanks for reading.

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 12:51 PM

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 03:11 PM

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 06:03 PM

LoveseedClub
30-10-2011, 10:11 PM

LoveseedClub
31-10-2011, 05:17 AM
upxxxx:Dxx:oxx:pxx:eek:

LoveseedClub
31-10-2011, 11:55 AM

LoveseedClub
01-11-2011, 04:27 AM

LoveseedClub
01-11-2011, 08:50 AM

LoveseedClub
01-11-2011, 11:27 AM

Blackstone
01-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Yesterday was my off day so made a booking for Annee with bro Loveseed .

It’s hard to define how exactly KC works. In Annee’s case, she made no deliberate effort to kc me. But somehow, I just felt like wanting to wrap her in my arms forever. Maybe it’s chemistry. Who knows.

Anyway, the pic of her in the forum is not very good. She is more prettier in person . To me the whole experience is just like a young lady trying to please her boyfriend type of service.

We spent some time in the shower “playing” with each other. Then on to bed. You have to take the lead. The session we had was like a slow dance. Slow sensual frenching, followed by some BBBJ then I gave her a nice, long & slow painting (seems to enjoy it a lot, can see her stomach muscles tightening, fists clenched & head rolling around, moaning). Then repeat & repeat the process. Finally, when we were both ready, she helped me to get capped, applied some ky and let her start first. Then to my surprise, this girl can be a real tigress ! After she slided my hardened dick deep into her pussy, she really rode me hard. Later, she told me that she likes a big cock ! So, I let her ride me until she was finally satisfied and collapsed on me. Let her rest for a while, then changed to missionary. Immediately after I entered her, she put both legs on my shoulders. It was really deep penetration, man. I could feel my cockhead touch something inside. So, I pumped her like that. Slowly at first then when I felt her getting more & more aroused, I increased the pace until I was pounding her like a piston. Finally, bang ! Out shot my entire load of sperm. I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. Damn shiok.

Showered & got back into bed. Too late for another round. Anyway, I was sexually satisfied for the day. She gave me a nice massage while we talked “chicken & duck” style but we managed. Pulled her down for some hugging & kissing. Gave her pussy another paint job. She was giving my cock another slow BBBJ when the phone rang to give the 10-minute warning. But, she continued for a while then we both showered & changed.

RTF : Definitely worth considering. Besides, she made me promise to come back & see her.

Damage : A lot of dead soldiers .

LoveseedClub
01-11-2011, 02:32 PM

LoveseedClub
02-11-2011, 03:55 AM
New Treats In:p:p:p:p

si_glow
02-11-2011, 08:06 AM
FR on Annee

Knock on door and Annee open up with Big smile and greeted me. I went into the room then she help me undress and proceed to bathe.

Then proceed to bed. She ask me 'u wan massage?' and i said 'ok'. She ask me to lie down with back facing her and apply some oil on me and started to massage me with her body and pussy..WOW!! Shiok leh.. and started catbath me from neck to shoulder to body to thighs to ankle to Toes.. Damn it, felt like king liao..

Then comes the real thing, BBBJ. Yes it was a bit soft but when she bbbj, she looks into your eyes and smile. Then she cap and cowboy me with good control of fast and slow pace till i buay tahan and 1st shot unloaded.

After that we proceed to wash up and straight after tat she ask 'u wan massage?' I was thinking aint she tired?? and i said 'yes please'. so she start another round of massage with catbath from neck to toes again…

Then she cap me and cowboy for a while and then switch to doggy then missionary then cowboy but still cant unload.. so she proceeded to bbbj till i loaded into her mouth with some dripping on her chin.Opps pai seh..

then she clean me up and we lie on bed and a small conversation. She mentioned that she wans to make all her customer happy. She even ask how is her working and how can she improve to make men more happy.. hahaha.. really top service.

Looks : 8/10 ( very pretty IMPO )
Bathing: SOP
Boobs: 8/10
Big and soft
Body: 7/10
She manages to keep her body quite well in shaped
Catbath/Massage: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Always smiling and kept saying she shy..
Service: 10/10
Service and her looks make up for a well spent time with her.. very service oriented. Top marks !!
RTF: I usually never RTF but in this case I just might .

LoveseedClub
02-11-2011, 10:59 AM
New Treats In:p:p:p:p

LoveseedClub
02-11-2011, 12:33 PM
upxxxxxxxxx:p:p:p:p

LoveseedClub
02-11-2011, 10:03 PM
upxxxxxxxxx:p:p:p:p

commedes
03-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Here my FR for annee,
Looks: 8/10, her looks will grow on you.
Figure: 10/10, her height ard 1.6m but the figure is one of the best amongst all my experiences.
Bbbj: 8/10, dunno y sometimes i felt was good, sometimes soft
French: 10/10!, cant put into words:)
Fj: 10/10!, my tool is big, shes one of the few that have no complaints, accomodating, and also enjoy herself.
Communication: 7/10, she understand only slighty more than simple english. Speak slowly she will understand
Gfe: 10/10 for me...
Rtf: already 4 times n yes

My experiences may diff from others, but out of so many fl, the chemistry with her is the best.

Sidenote: bro give her more rest, she said she worked till 4am most days.

LoveseedClub
03-11-2011, 04:42 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxx:p:p:eek::eek:

LoveseedClub
03-11-2011, 09:26 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxx:p:p:eek::eek:

Merkel
03-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi Bro as promise my virgin FR on Annee .

Ding Dong... The door open and I am surprise, a pretty and SYT girl next door, open the door. She looks like some young poly/ uni girl. Yum yum.. Offer to take off my shoes and socks but i refused cos she is not servant you know....

Bath is SOP, nothing special. After bath got on bed, wow that’s when she turn wild. She devour me like long time haven’t had sex... immediately my cock marikita. Gave a long suck on my balls and cock. Her BBBJ i give it a 9/10, been a while since i had a CIM-able BBBJ. Capped on she ride on me.. Service excellent, i didn’t do any of the job, she did everything. I enjoy, she enjoy. After 3-4 mins of riding, I initiate to finish it off in missionary. Her moaning is not the slutty type, but rather the GND type of moaning which further arouse me. After another 3-4 mins of hardcore banging, i cum. Her comments is "you so good, I finished also" = she cum also..

We both rested for a short while with her cuddling up on me . Somehow she manage to arouse my dick again! Damn, I have no choice but to give her a good time. After riding on me a while, I signal for doggy, my fav. position. I like the view from the back. Looking at her long silky hair and body holding on to one of her hand, I started my riding on the horse. Too bad there is no mirror to view her expression. Non-stop banging, wanted to give up but nooo it will be a wasted effort. Press on and press on and release my billions of sperm... wooo.. shacked and tired.. legs feeling jelly...

Shacked is the word... Been a long while since I feel so sextisfied...

Give her some considerable tips for making me feeling so sextisfied.. Left a happy man, loosen my muscles, loosen my cock and loosen my wallet too..

Worth a bonk..

Looks: 8
Body: 8.5
Boobs: 8
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9
GFE: 8.5
Attitude: 10/10
Overall service: 9.5 /10

LoveseedClub
03-11-2011, 02:49 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek::eek::p:p

LoveseedClub
04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxx :eek::p:eek::p

LoveseedClub
04-11-2011, 04:37 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek::o:p:p

LoveseedClub
04-11-2011, 10:09 AM

LoveseedClub
04-11-2011, 11:44 AM

LoveseedClub
05-11-2011, 07:41 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p:p:o:o

Rinnai
05-11-2011, 11:44 AM
This my first FR on Annee and it is all personal .

Call for booking for a booking yesterday and bro Loveseed is quick to respond that got one slot which one bro had cancelled at the last minute . I was told that she was fully booked yesterday and o without any hesitation accepted bro Loveseed’s time slot .

She is very polite and a pretty lady, especially the eyes. Don't speak good english, one two words type but communication isn’t a problem with some hand language and her every answer always ends with a smile. Service is good, can tell she is really trying to please you.
Shower session normal, soap very part of my body and always smile when our eyes met.

1st round starts with oil body massage, and she was breathless after 5 mins, no complaint, it is hard work. BBbJ was only a few licks here and there . Then it was my turn for breast feeding and some fingering, feeling the wetness, we started with missionary, the feeling was good (tightness just nice) and gradually stronger and stay that way for quite a while and finish. Lots of moans , short and sharp breaths sets in when she is really feeling high, gets wetter and wetter and urge you faster by trusting back at each stroke, grabing you tighter and even crawl your back with her nails (lightly), all these reactions are not overly physically rough but obvious - responses that you can feel. That is sensory OVERLOAD for me and all my nerves take control (or out of control).

We wash up and rest.

2nd round started after 10 minutes break and I ask for HJ which she happily obliged, and when she felt that I was quite stiffed her strokes becomes faster but it hurts as it was like punching on the down stroke. Quickly ask for a cap on and she was cow girl for a while, feeling was good can feel the tightness while she rides, pull her gently lying on my body and I started the uptrust with slow tempo and gradually faster, can feel her response getting stronger and finally she move off and gesture/position for doggy and was great as the wetness feeling was there and can tell she is enjoying it. Went doggie for quite a while then scissor, never come this round and was exhausted. wash up and 5 mins later, Time was up and really don't want to leave.

Looks: 9 (sure better looking in person)
Body: 8
Boobs: 8.5 Her pair of boobs really good for breastfeeding :)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 9.5
GFE: 9
Frenching: 8
Attitude: 9

LoveseedClub
05-11-2011, 11:48 AM

LoveseedClub
05-11-2011, 08:38 PM

LoveseedClub
06-11-2011, 03:23 AM

LoveseedClub
06-11-2011, 05:05 AM

LoveseedClub
06-11-2011, 11:51 AM

LoveseedClub
06-11-2011, 06:26 PM

LoveseedClub
07-11-2011, 06:31 AM
upxxxxxxxx with new treats:p:p:o:o

ChopChai
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Had Annee yesterday. Sweet young lady with very gentle service and very good attitude

Short FR on her

looks : 8.5/10 sweet looking

body : 8/10 light tan and smooth. nice curves

boobs : 8.5/10 protruding nipples that harden when suck and nice cups too

frenching : 8/10 slow and gentle. very shy

catbathe : 8/10 sensual

bbbj : 9/10 not aggresive. slow and steady like slowly sucking yr lollipop

fj : 9/10 truly like making out with yr girlfriend

attitude : 8.5/10 she accomodating and will try her best to please

Overall a good bonk for me

tks bro Loveseed.

LoveseedClub
07-11-2011, 12:05 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:o:o:p:p

LoveseedClub
07-11-2011, 06:12 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
08-11-2011, 12:03 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:o:o:p:p

LoveseedClub
08-11-2011, 04:37 AM
upxxxxxxxx :o:o:p:p

LoveseedClub
08-11-2011, 10:35 AM

LoveseedClub
08-11-2011, 12:54 PM

LoveseedClub
08-11-2011, 11:32 PM

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 05:27 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 10:20 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kozo
09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Finally had a chance to meet up with Annee . When I press the doorbell …she quickly open the door. We TCSS abit then proceed to shower. During shower, she is very gentle as she washes your body. Feeling quite good while she is washing my didi and my balls. Clean up then proceed to bed and wait for her.

She started kissing me and we ended up frenching so deeply. I tell you, the lips and tougue is damn soft & nice. We frenched like no tomorrow. Really like lovers kissing with so much passion! As we kiss, I fondle her breasts, they were soft & nice to grab. At the same time she would stroke my didi....

I begin licking auto roaming and kissing her all over, could see that she is enjoying every moment of it , that's where her looks starts to grow on me.. With her eyes closed.. moaning.. shoik!! Then proceed south to give her a good licking, she really love to be lick. She was moaning louder & louder as if the room is sound proof! She is enjoying so much that she start moving her pussy to get maximum pleasure. She finally cum after all that action. In fact she said she came a few times...

She bbbj me until I have to stop her to cap me and I proceed with missionary, started to tease her clits before I fully insert my shaft into her. The feeling is damn shiok, bonking fast and slow and enjoyed looking at her bouncing Cup Bs. Finally unloaded everything into her.

Go wash up and we TCSS again while I recuperate. Haha.. Not long she started playing with my dick and starts to kiss me all round & indulge indeep frenching again. She started to bbbj me again, her skill is very good. Wetness just nice, with lots of tougue action. shoik until nearly CIM, dunno can or not. hee.. The whole proceed of licking making her cum repeat again. I like to like and see her CFM face!

She capped me and cowgirl. Finally proceed to doggy and we come together! we hugged each other tightly while both are still panting from our climax. She says she really like making love to me and the way I make her cum.. The rest is SOP liow..

Name: Annee
Looks: 8/10
Body figure: 8/10
Boobs: huge for her body frame
BBBJ: 8/10, variable speeds at ur request... Lots of tougue action
FJ: 9/10, lots of moaning, juicy and wet. Can perform a squeeze on your dick when both came to climax!
Sound : 8/10 dolby surround
French: 9/10 (I love To french her)
GF: 9/10

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 12:46 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 03:45 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 05:44 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 09:45 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
09-11-2011, 11:53 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
10-11-2011, 03:50 AM
New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats New Treats

LoveseedClub
10-11-2011, 10:10 AM

LoveseedClub
10-11-2011, 12:05 PM

LoveseedClub
10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Special LesBo x Tarma Treats
Annee x Fenie x Verna

Special Sister LesBo x Tarma Treats
SeliNa x YoMi

LoveseedClub
10-11-2011, 08:45 PM

LoveseedClub
11-11-2011, 02:44 AM

Mr. click
11-11-2011, 03:18 AM
When is she leaving?
Damn. Need to get my ass back to sg!

sexton
11-11-2011, 04:11 AM
Many tks 2 TS LS for making My first Lesbo Tarma experience come true today!

Surprisingly not much write abt their 'team work'!

Although not those hardcore type, but is more of a sensuous type which is to my liking.
Their stats as stated. Both are friendly n with rather gd attitude. Hv a GOOD slow n relax sexxion...
So much so that in e night try to arrange Annah & Yaki as describe by TS as : Super Lesbo tarma(perhaps I thought like intermediate level for me)...too bad they just left...:cool:

Just realize seems Verna can join them too plus a new pair sister just arrived...

For sure will ctc TS for some more Lesbo 'lesson'..."cup koon cup"

PS : if e warm water is working will be Great!

Cheers:)

~~~ A SMILE is an inExpEnsive wAy tO chAnge youR LOOKS... ~~~
~~~ 笑一笑,十年少!! ~~~

~~~(^v^)(^v^)~~~

LoveseedClub
11-11-2011, 10:45 AM

LoveseedClub
11-11-2011, 12:29 PM

LoveseedClub
11-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Upxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
11-11-2011, 10:16 PM

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 05:55 AM
New Saturday Tarma Promo

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 07:44 AM
New Saturday Tarma Promo

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
New Saturday Tarma Promo

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 12:35 PM
New Saturday Tarma Promo

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 05:53 PM
UPC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
New Saturday Tarma Promo

LoveseedClub
12-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Sunday Quick Treats

Please quote Today's Password : "LOVESEED " for $20 Discounts Off Usual Member Rates for any of my Babes...

example : ABIE at 2pm " STYLE "

Thanks all bros for all the support !!!

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Sunday Quick Treats

Please quote Today's Password : "LOVESEED " for $20 Discounts Off Usual Member Rates for any of my Babes...

example : ABIE at 2pm " STYLE "

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Sunday Quick Treats

example : ABIE at 2pm "LOVESEED "

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Sunday Quick Treats

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Sunday Quick Treats

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Sunday Quick Treats

Best Regards,
LS

LoveseedClub
13-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
14-11-2011, 04:47 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
14-11-2011, 10:53 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
14-11-2011, 01:22 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
14-11-2011, 07:57 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 12:48 AM

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 03:50 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 07:28 AM

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 10:35 AM

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 12:10 PM

3rdEye
15-11-2011, 12:48 PM
She is sweet and pleasant looking girl. She's not a stunner but overall she's a nice package.

Language wise.. her english is limited. Very simple english. She can get quite chatty and naughty if u speak thai.

What attracts me to her? Her shyness. Dims the light during action, she requested to take shower separately. Change out of her clothes with the towel wrapped. If you look at her too long, she'll start hiding her face. She packs good service but at the same time, you don't feel u're with a WL. I was 101% willing to service her instead of the other way round.

She gets turned on quite easily, no KY required. Very accomodating and her moans are very natural. Didn't feel the tightness.. but she was very well-lubricated by her own nectar. Painting opens the flood gates and she enjoys it. Soft kisses with the tongue inter-twining, short tongue lashes followed. Ahhh..

Origins: Annee
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet and pleasant looks)
Body: 8/10 (She has a nice frame with no tummy fats)
Boobs: 10/10 (I love big racks.. but she has a very nice set of Cs w/ sensitive nipples that will become erect when licked )
BJ: 8/10 (Capped, she got me aroused with her on all fours not w/ the BJ. )
FJ: 10/10 (The whole session feels like you are making love to your gf and not to a WL )
GFE: 10/10 ( Dam she is good at it )
RTF: Missing her already

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 04:29 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
15-11-2011, 10:01 PM

LoveseedClub
16-11-2011, 05:21 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
16-11-2011, 10:26 AM

LoveseedClub
16-11-2011, 12:15 PM

LoveseedClub
16-11-2011, 02:43 PM

LoveseedClub
16-11-2011, 06:45 PM

LoveseedClub
17-11-2011, 06:01 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
17-11-2011, 01:52 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
18-11-2011, 05:40 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
18-11-2011, 11:23 AM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
18-11-2011, 11:41 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
19-11-2011, 01:21 PM
upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoveseedClub
14-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Name : ANNEE " LeSBO Cum Tarma "

Ht :1.6m
Stats : 36'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
( LESBO Tarma Available with Patty !!! )

Power Pack Boobs + Super FrenchER
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/lsclsc8/IMG-20111212-00633.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/lsclsc8/IMG-20111212-00630.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/lsclsc8/IMG-20120129-01150.jpg
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/lsclsc8/IMG-20110927-00175.jpg

♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/GFE*/Frenching*
(Early Birds Rates= $150/90/2)
(Normal Rate=$160/90/2)
* Pm For Members Rates ** SPEcial Deal !!!
(Protection Provided)
(COsY Bed Rooms Included)
Extended Time & OutCalls Available:
* For all reservations, please SMS to Enquire.
* MEMBers Rates Applys

Open from 10am - 3am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 0230am (subject to availability)

LoveseedClub
14-06-2012, 03:30 PM
:rolleyes::cool::p

ls

LoveseedClub
14-06-2012, 06:48 PM
:cool::p

Ls

LoveseedClub
14-06-2012, 10:02 PM

Ls

LoveseedClub
15-06-2012, 03:38 AM

Ls

kkking
15-06-2012, 09:39 AM
I came back from a very satisfying session with Annee and here’s the FR.

Was tired after a drinking session and decided to have a good time before going home. Contacted Loveseed and managed to get a slot with Annie . As it was late at night, I suspected that she would be tired by then but I was assured by bro Loveseed with a “ not to worry”.

Went to the designated location and when the door opened, was greeted by this pretty girl . She is not dark and has good looks, with a touch of innocence in her smile. Once in the room, started with some TCSS (she was struggling with her English but really make an attempt at having a decent conversation). Slowly, she would sit closer and put her arms around me, stroking my thighs and chest. All these while, she was giving a very genuine smile and looked at me in the eye, giving me the feeling that I am her idol and boyfriend. WOW, really gave me the GF feeling.

Finally, we removed our clothes….what a great body she has. Her boobs is proportionate to her height.

Next thing was the bath, which was quite SOP except for the last part….she gave me a brief bbbj in the shower .

In bed, she gave me a full catbath from head to toe during which she gave me a very good HJ to kickstart the process, followed by BbbJ. Unlike most girls, she would let her hair down during the entire session, which makes the entire process more seductive. Suction power was good but if she had given deep throat, it would have been better. As I was tired, I did not really do my part in servicing her. Despite that, she was very obliging and did all that could prior to riding me. We started with her riding me in various positions and she really likes to fark (or so she makes me think). She initiated changes in positions from her riding me to doggie to missionary, back to her riding on top, etc. All these while, she moaning became louder and louder, interjected with words like “yes, yes..”. It took me a while to cum as I have had some drinks and she seemed to enjoy it. When I came, she gave a me a strong hug during the last few pumps – again gave me the GF feeling.

I decided to leave after just one shot as I was very tired.

Ratings as follows:
Looks: 8/10 – Good looks.
Body : 8/10 – Nice, proportionate body.
BBBJ : 7.5/10. Good suction power .
FJ : 8.5/10 I let her do the work !!!

LoveseedClub
15-06-2012, 10:45 AM

Ls

LoveseedClub
15-06-2012, 01:01 PM