PDA

View Full Version : New massage place along upper paya lebar

nard
23-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Saw this new place along Upper Paya Lebar road and decided to be a commando.. putting my army training into good use. This place is spa based, meaning it has a hot tub and a whole host of other services to pamper yourself like foot reflexology and ear candling etc.

I was aching for a good massage and hoped that at the very least the massage would be of some standard. Paid $50 for and hour and went in.

Massage was not too bad 7.5/10

Environment is nice and clean 8/10.. minus points for seperate shower but then again its spa based so thats quite common

Looks of my masseuse 6/10.. Not lorry langa standard but not the best

Service 7/10.. acceptable but not the best I have had

Vitality massage 8.5/10 More than just the standard rub, this one really works, I feel a stronger explosion after that.

This place looks promising and there should be more masseuses coming in as the days go by.

nard
23-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Just popped in again for a quick massage and to use the facilities. Apparently the foot reflexology starts on Tuesday. I tried the sauna and its quite cool, its a little small cubicle that fits 2, with music piped in via a car stereo set. I feel positively refreshed after doing that, then splashing myself with cold water in the shower.

Massage wise it was great, done by a PRC that used to do facials so I got a good face massage.

Massage: 7.5/10
Looks: 7.5/10

PM or post here for contact.

ahcheongster
24-10-2011, 09:30 PM
whats the dmg like ?

kenjisan1986
24-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Dude, mind sharing the location?

nard
25-10-2011, 09:53 PM
As mentioned above it is $50 an hour with free use of sauna.

stoneman
23-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Just popped in again for a quick massage and to use the facilities. Apparently the foot reflexology starts on Tuesday. I tried the sauna and its quite cool, its a little small cubicle that fits 2, with music piped in via a car stereo set. I feel positively refreshed after doing that, then splashing myself with cold water in the shower.

Massage wise it was great, done by a PRC that used to do facials so I got a good face massage.

Massage: 7.5/10
Looks: 7.5/10

PM or post here for contact.

Borther

Can share the location or contact???

Cheers

Sampling
23-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I think the name of the spa is Gxxxen Mxxxxxn Spa off Rxxxxxx Road. If you drive along the Bartley Flyover towards Macpherson/Upper Paya Lebar, you cannot miss the two big banners advertising the place. Tried once but dun like it as its a normal HC alike but charges $50 an hour - technically abt 40 to 45 mins of massage only. Girls are PRC MILFs.