PDA

View Full Version : Big wind going now

peter88798
20-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Yesterday I went to look for my regular girl, fiona and was told to leave as av is checking the place. So today I went again, av is there again!!! Wow, av visiting them twice consecutive.... Bro better control your FR.... Wind very very strong.

zeusfist
20-10-2011, 10:07 PM
FR can go.. but really don't any how label the area... so that to protect the secrecy of the venue and girls..

Robert68
20-10-2011, 11:36 PM
bro, can PM location? thanks

nicecrack
20-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Apologies for the big wind, I just farted. :D

darkz10
20-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi Bro,
Can I have the place and contact pls?

Thanks.

kragen
21-10-2011, 07:15 AM
FR or no FR, the wind is expected to be strong at thus time of the year. All working hard for their performance bonuses.

Devilzz
21-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Peter,i think you are refering to take 5 right? Because i was there afternoon and there is a checking. Guess nowsday better don't write the shop name or else av sure visit it. Gone are the days where we can write and share.Haiz..

nitecrawllerr
21-10-2011, 10:08 AM
We can still write FRs and share here. But address and location mustnt be posted in the open. PM still one of the best way to remain discreet.

soundworks
21-10-2011, 03:27 PM
We can still write FRs and share here. But address and location mustnt be posted in the open. PM still one of the best way to remain discreet.

i strongly agree but so ppl still write the shop name under the thread....dont they know they are putting ppl shop and the girl livehood in danger...

Stitchboy
21-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Agreed fully. This is a place to share but not sabotage our playground. Just share with discreet.

CherryBoy
21-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Importantly is not to put the shop name in the thread or opening. And sharing though PM is a better channel now.

gottosam
21-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Peter,i think you are refering to take 5 right? Because i was there afternoon and there is a checking. Guess nowsday better don't write the shop name or else av sure visit it. Gone are the days where we can write and share.Haiz..

I heard tat the ang pais there got busted n r gone now. Wat a pity:(

Suharto
22-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Yesterday I went to look for my regular girl, fiona and was told to leave as av is checking the place. So today I went again, av is there again!!! Wow, av visiting them twice consecutive.... Bro better control your FR.... Wind very very strong.

These kinds of things hard to say can be many things, maybe can even be insider (former employee) or competitor or even residents staying in the area

Ah he
22-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Frankly speaking AV dont really need to get infos from SBF. Actually they know very well which place is doing life firing busniess .

dettol
22-10-2011, 08:09 AM
I have the same thoughts as Ah Hee and Suharto.

AV definitely knows more than anyone here with their wide information base and resources. I don't think they will need to depend on an online forum to carry out their duties although it may help them as a monitoring mechanism.

How they decide on who to raid is out of my guess but if a place gets too hot, complaints/tip offs may come in from various parties like residents, competitors, newspapers or even wary wives who suspect that their husbands are visiting these places.

PMs may help to slow things down but its not foolproof at all. No one will know who is who. Look at the threads nowadays, one FR will be followed by tons of requests for PMs. (Side track a bit, I don't know about the rest but its getting very irritating when reading the forum. Just look at this thread, its about a place being raided and already someone is asking for PM!!!)

Shop name or no shop name, be it in the thread title or post doesn't make any difference in my opinion.

Mr Devilzz, your post funny leh. You mentioned a shop name and later commented that its better not to do that. Ha ha :rolleyes: . I do agree with you that gone are the days that we can share information openly.

Bottom line, enjoy the regular shops while we can. Its a cat and mouse game that will go on and on. Old shops close, new one opens, just have to move on.

bign
23-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Peter,i think you are refering to t right? Because i was there afternoon and there is a checking. Guess nowsday better don't write the shop name or else av sure visit it. Gone are the days where we can write and share.Haiz..

Yeah, the day I also there..

bign
23-10-2011, 03:33 AM
I heard tat the ang pais there got busted n r gone now. Wat a pity:(

Bro, I think you heard wrong! The day AV come all the WL is safe, Av just warning all the WL stop working! 1st Day I was there all the WL safe, 2nd day I go there Av come agains... Lucky I just finish and gone, my fav gal called me told me Av come agains warning them stop work there and will come T everyday! Av also told all the WL if the Av come agains If they still work bring them all go police station!! I don't think WL still dare to work at T anymore.

I think some WL maybe scare so stop work at t already.

P/s: My fav gal told me now maybe few WL dare to go work, my fav gal planing to stop work at there! :(