PDA

View Full Version : Great Thai & Oil massage + a small surprises

rossng
19-10-2011, 01:43 PM
My 1st thread, so pls bare wif me if my FR is lousy.
Had a super rough day at work, remember previously someone mention abt this area, but the FR was abt the other MP shop & their FR wasn't good. So try out this place, very easy to find if u r driving, it's jus by the road side, 3 shops there but 1 is close, donno why.
From outside u can see the price at their shop front.
Went in, saw a SYT sitting at the sofa playing wif her phone!!! Will she the one doing me?hehe
Procedure same as usual register pay money go in.
Simple dark place, partition all by curtains soft music looks ok & clean.
The massage is good, strong & hard. Every part of the body is well taken care of, sort of every part. Long time nvr had such good massage after I had last been to golden fingers.
1st surprise, I heard female customers! And i'm fully naked divided jus by a thin curtain away!!! Aiyo, butterfly on my stomach..
2nd surprise, she ask me there need to massage, using her fingers pointing at tat direction. In my mind I tot here is clean place, so I ask back wat kind of massage. She said normal lor. I ask ok lor since whole body done, why not try her JG.
Starting is really sort of similar to JG, but the tempo getting fast & faster till I almost gonna miss fire. I ask her to stop, cos there are still female customer jus beside me! She said, nvm la. Must full set, if not blood circulation not good. So, actually not JG.........finish clean up but haven end, another round of back & shoulder massage!! Relaxing & smoothing type.

Ladies inside mainly milf, range 30+ to 40+. PRC, Thai & malaysian. (but I'm still wonder the SYT I saw does she work there, must go back to check again haha)
Damage $60/90mins, $40/60mins, price for 45mins & 30mins I forgotten alr.
Massage is great, powerful, strong & hard.
Other then golden fingers, I think this place will be my often monthly visits.
Parking easy, front side back all got parking lots, travelling by public transport need to walk 15mins I think.
Consider very discreet place. Paya lebar area, in the middle of bz office buildings....
Business hours 11am-9pm

Up my points if u like, pm me for more info.
Sorry no exp in starting thread

kenjisan1986
19-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Dude, you did not state the damage for the surprise.

retepoet
19-10-2011, 02:07 PM
can share the place bro :)

rossng
19-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Dude, you did not state the damage for the surprise.
paisay
"JG" 50

fabann
19-10-2011, 04:40 PM
paisay
"JG" 50

thks for update.

nokia611o
19-10-2011, 05:39 PM
bro pm me, see whether the area is convenient or not

slacker78
20-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Pls pm me the ctc thanks

nonpareil
20-10-2011, 04:59 PM
May I be given more information?

rossng
20-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Ppl pmed me sorry give me abit time to reply ur pm, my box getting full...Paisay

bigbigdig
21-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Bro, need googd massage. Please share location. Thanks!

warisover
21-10-2011, 02:04 AM
bro can share the location? thanks

Thommmm
21-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Bro! Share location pls.. :)

Ocbc_banker
21-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Can pm mi the location?

graphites
22-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Please share location!

mild seven
22-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi, could you share with me the location, too? I need very good massage and happy time like you.

elongated
22-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Hope you can pm me the location. Thanks.

Alkano
22-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Seem like a alternative to ex-Golden fingers....:D

pmlee
22-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Simple dark place, partition all by curtains soft music looks ok & clean.
The massage is good, strong & hard. Every part of the body is well taken care of, sort of every part. Long time nvr had such good massage after I had last been to golden fingers.

Damage $60/90mins, $40/60mins, price for 45mins & 30mins I forgotten alr.
Massage is great, powerful, strong & hard.

Other then golden fingers
Consider very discreet place. Paya lebar area, in the middle of bz office buildings....
Business hours 11am-9pm

Bro TS, liike the good hard massage, can share the contact / location, thanks!

sexboi79
22-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Haha.. I tink I knw where is the place u mention...its the center the shop correct? Actually tot of gg there for my monthly massage session...

allen76
22-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Bro can share ctc?

rageforsex
22-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Hope you can share the ctc with me :) Thanks!

soundworks
22-10-2011, 11:43 PM
bro can share this place,thank.

udaddy
23-10-2011, 12:54 AM
bro can share the contact? like hard massage, thanks!

saint2011
23-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Any Bro can share ctc pls:D?

Lionhard
23-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Can share? Thanks.

hampsta
23-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey bro, are you able to share the details, sounds like something adventurous to try...

bbjking888
24-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Hi Bro can share location? Will up you

BigDD15
24-10-2011, 06:09 PM
bro can pm me the location please

xd05
24-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Bro, appreciate if I can have her contact please? Thanks. will up u :)

rossng
25-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Pm cleared. Sorry was bz wif work. Enjoy guys =)

Yankee
25-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Bro, would you be able to share the place? love Thai massage with surprises...

Thank you.

HardcoreMassage
25-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Got the info from TS and went down to the joint in one of the afternoons. Opted for 1 hr massage and was serviced by a Thai lady of 40+ yo, definitely not a looker by any standard but the massage was not bad. Close to the end was asked if I want to massage down there but gently declined. She did not give me black face but continues to finish the session although I was about 10min short changed. Tipped her 10 bucks and left afterwards. In short, 7/10 for massage but 3/10 for the environment. Don't think I will go back again albeit it was a good massage session.

rossng
25-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Got the info from TS and went down to the joint in one of the afternoons. Opted for 1 hr massage and was serviced by a Thai lady of 40+ yo, definitely not a looker by any standard but the massage was not bad. Close to the end was asked if I want to massage down there but gently declined. She did not give me black face but continues to finish the session although I was about 10min short changed. Tipped her 10 bucks and left afterwards. In short, 7/10 for massage but 3/10 for the environment. Don't think I will go back again albeit it was a good massage session.

Thks for the FR, u suay kana old milf, haha. Lucky I kana 30yo PRC milf. Still waiting for someone to post for the SYT I saw! Anyone got lucky pls share!!!

owen10
25-10-2011, 01:25 PM

u could hv asked for the SYT which TS had. usually if i kena a lao auntie i will reject n leave. no pt wasting $$$

biggun32
25-10-2011, 02:15 PM
bro, can pm me the location...tks
am somewhere near eunos now...hehehe

HardcoreMassage
25-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Well, was there for massage so did not request for another one. However, it was the 40+ yo lady manning the counter at the time, plus another one sitting at the sofa. The other one is younger but also not to my taste so didn't bother.

Yankee
25-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks bro rossng for the address to the place. I was having appointment in the area (kind of coincident...) and decided to pop over rather than waiting for next week.

The holding area looks decent. Opted for the 1-hour session of Thai massage, one of my 2 favorites. The place was rather dark. Took me a while to get used to the darkness. Most of the curtain bound cubicles come with mattresses on the floor. Only a couple with high bed. Toilet is rather clean.

Whether the massage is good is rather individual. I still prefer the one opposite Sim Lim Tower (clean joint). The auntie assigned to me is rather short and wide. Not a looker by most standards, but I'm to a particular person. Massage is not that bad though nothing to shout about. JG wan't really JG but HJ. No SYT in sight during my stay there.

Saw 2 other joints in the same stretch. One just a shop or 2 away. Glass door all covered up. Can't look in. Anyone tried?

I'm still on the hunt to look for good Thai massage with good and real JG. Best to be home type like YF. Feel safer (though it might not really be...). When bump into people I know, I can say I just visited a client... Any recommendation? Points too low to ask from those bros of other threads. Only bro shakeyywayy and bro rossng willing to share with bros like me with little points...

rossng
02-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks bro rossng for the address to the place. I was having appointment in the area (kind of coincident...) and decided to pop over rather than waiting for next week.

The holding area looks decent. Opted for the 1-hour session of Thai massage, one of my 2 favorites. The place was rather dark. Took me a while to get used to the darkness. Most of the curtain bound cubicles come with mattresses on the floor. Only a couple with high bed. Toilet is rather clean.

Whether the massage is good is rather individual. I still prefer the one opposite Sim Lim Tower (clean joint). The auntie assigned to me is rather short and wide. Not a looker by most standards, but I'm to a particular person. Massage is not that bad though nothing to shout about. JG wan't really JG but HJ. No SYT in sight during my stay there.

Saw 2 other joints in the same stretch. One just a shop or 2 away. Glass door all covered up. Can't look in. Anyone tried?

I'm still on the hunt to look for good Thai massage with good and real JG. Best to be home type like YF. Feel safer (though it might not really be...). When bump into people I know, I can say I just visited a client... Any recommendation? Points too low to ask from those bros of other threads. Only bro shakeyywayy and bro rossng willing to share with bros like me with little points...
Thks bro for the fr. Ofcos there r a lot more better ones. Jus sharing as this place no one posted for it

rossng
02-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Sorry bros who pm me tat I reply so late. Was out of town. Anyway had cleared all pm. pls pm me again of I missed out ur pm. Thks
Pls also up my points if u can too

sunboyalan
02-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi bro please provide me contact n location. Thanks :) veri near my place!:)

BiRd13
03-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Thx bro rossng for the contact. Sorry for late FR.

Went down few days back as went to fetch my CO. Passed by this place and reminded me of bro's pm regarding this place. So headed in and after registration and paying (opt for 1hr massage), was lead inside... The place was separated by curtains like bro mentioned, and can hear some woman chatting away (Maybe customer or the therapist...)

Started the massage after stripping with undies only... (Abit weird to strip naked especially with some female customer around...) After about 40mins or so of hard and strong massage, pop out the GQ which mentioned 'JG'.. Did not mentioned the price but I guess market rate, so ok with it...

Nothing to be great about it... Perhaps I tried better JG especially from CV... After 10mins of it, released my shot, and she helped to clean up... After changing, paid her and went off...

Name: Unknown
Look: 4/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (Strong and hard)
JG: 5/10 (Perhaps I tried better one...)
Dmg: $40 (massage) + $50 (JG)
Rtf: No

huat69
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Pls pm me the ctc thanks

rageforsex
05-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks bro rossng for the contact. Sorry for late FR btw.

Been to this place that bro rossng introduced twice. I was actually tempted to go again after the first time as I had seen a Chinese MILF to my liking when I was wearing my shoes on my way out.

Was kind of disappointed when I got the same THAI aunt twice. Looks is totally not to my liking but her body is ok. The massage was done skillfully and she knew what she was doing.

Name: Dunno Dun care
Looks: 2.5/10
Massage: 7/10 ( I like her technique using her elbow to massage)
JG: 6/10 ( Not too bad)
Dmg: $40(1 hr massage) + $50(JG)
Autoroam: Yes but with clothes on
Rtf: No but will perhaps visit the joint beside

Any bros here who got serviced by this quite gd looking Chinese Milf with quite big boobs before? Care to pm me as I would like to ask for her massage. I believe most of the Milf there are non-Chinese.

neuman
06-11-2011, 04:18 AM
bro pm me, see whether the area is convenient or not

Bro u with so many "RED" points will not get the info. me too with "1"
green akso no chances, why don't we start a page for bros like us to
get information.

Cheers

rosewood
08-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Bro,
Can share ctc?
Thanks

biggun32
08-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks bro rossng for the contact few weeks ago. Sorry for late FR as too busy to go.

Went there last saturday, was greeted by a lau chio..opted for 60mins/$40..paid and lead to a cubicle at the end...was told to was the disposable underwear..the lady/aunty 4/10, who service me was abt early 40, can speak quite good chinese...msg was good and firm 7/10..juagen no really good4/10. while msging can hear them chatting in thai and chinese...

rtm: maybe

rossng
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Sorry to those i reply late, was dam bz working days.. Anyway Thks guys for ur FR, looks like no one got the SYT I saw. Sad....

Shadow55
09-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Mind sharing the place? Tnx

owen10
10-11-2011, 02:42 AM
seems like this shop mostly lao gohs??? im still searching for Thai SYTs. ever since those shops in Lil India kena raided, hard to find such lobang these days. Sianzzzz ........

nicktrex
11-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Went to this place twice already, quite a nice n quiet place exceot that it closes earku. Got to admit the ladies there are akiittle older. Overall a nice play with quite abbot average service too.

schadenfreude51
15-11-2011, 11:23 PM
hi bros logn time since i had been here.. out of action frm d chionging scene cos was attach but juz broke up.. haizzzz. wt to do? chiong lor.... hehe

juz 2 share wif u my most recent FR. was eyeing dis plc when i was attach n finally got d chance 2 try.

i fast fwd to d interesting part k.... so when i go in i thot it's clean massage cos she ask me to change to shorts.. but d shorts is those teh korh can throwaway tt type...... d rest is SOP...

name: lily
looks: 7 (not young, not old mebbe arnd late 20 early 30)
fig: 8
racks: 34B or 33C
msg: 9
bm: N.A
fj: NA
rtm: mebbe.. see how. very open n a lot of bangala n malay walking arnd outside....
dmg: $28 (30mins) + $40 (jg)

juz to share tt she ask $50 1st cos she thot mi 1st time in d chiong scene.... too bad mi is laojiao!!!!! i say 40 + roam n she agree. bros dun spoil mkt k

if anione can get bm by her pls share n i will def return

tunipman
16-11-2011, 04:03 AM
hi bro TS mind sharing ctc and location pls?

many thanks :D

junhan
16-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Bro can gimme the location? Thx!

rossng
16-11-2011, 11:55 AM
All pm cleared. Sorry for the wait, bz wif work.

Cheenacow
21-11-2011, 02:37 AM
Hi bro, can pm me location? thks!