PDA

View Full Version : Let's consolidate our Milk & Preggy fetishes...

RedemptionIsle
18-10-2011, 11:22 PM
I've went through tons of postings, bits and pieces of milk/lactation/preggo information but haven't found anything really conclusive. Perhaps bros who are posting in different segments of SBF can congregate here and we can have a sort of 'one stop' service & information here?

To kick things off, I do know someone who is lactating and providing some 'quenching of thirst' services.. limited amount of liquid gold though so I will not be sharing here with just any Tom Dick or Harry :P

For those who have nothing to share or contribute, I'd suggest taking a queue card. For those who genuinely have similar milkmaids/flings who are pregnant/swollen breasted wives who need suckling/milk service providers/etc do get back to me and we'll talk! :)

Looking forward to seeing constructive sharing amongst us bros :) Cheers!

F400
19-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Let me start off for you.

Currently my wife is still breastfeeding my 2nd child.

Our sex life somehow change.

During sex my wife love for her breast to be fondled roughly. Milk would always leak when I does this and she would naturally wet herself.

She gets very high when during fucking, I'll milked her.

Her favorite position now is to be on her side, while I enter her, her left knee over my right shoulder. While fucking, I'll be sucking her left tits while caerresing the other. This will naturally send her to the end zone.

Recently we started to try anal sex. While doing it in reverse cowgirl position, a vibrator inside her pussy, I'll either suck her tits or fondled her breast till her milk roll down her body. At times, I use her milk as a lubricate to wet my dick.

I remember my wife was super horny when she was in her third trimester. During our her first pregnancy, our baby was about 2 weeks overdue and we we advised to have sex as often as possible and to ejaculate inside so as to induce labour.

I could not recall how many times we had sex in a day. And yes it does help. My wife opted for drug free pregnancy and drug free labour.

Just about 2 hours before she gave birth to my second baby, we had sex. N probably that y I could see cum coming out while she was delivering our babies.

fervent
19-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

RedemptionIsle
19-10-2011, 10:24 PM
No offense but fantastical stories we can find everywhere… This thread is pretty much focused on practical avenues here we can satiate our lust and fetishes. :)

rawbrain
20-10-2011, 01:01 PM
haha,

i know someone who's still leaking breast milk while i suck on her tits. :)

wildbeast
20-10-2011, 04:32 PM
No offense but fantastical stories we can find everywhere… This thread is pretty much focused on practical avenues here we can satiate our lust and fetishes. :)

WOW! Bro very serious here man! I know one PRC who has some milk. Not much though. Must check with her again if she is still producing now. Last did her was 3 - 4 weeks ago I think. Will update again.

daring70
21-10-2011, 08:12 AM
drop me a pm if she's a fl ?

haha,

redant
21-10-2011, 04:46 PM
haha,

I also would like to try if she is available.

Xia406
24-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Does anybody know of any pregnant FL now??

RedemptionIsle
25-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Hmm i do not know of any preggos now but it would be wonderful if someone could share.. premium enlarged clit for sucking and stimulation would be ooooo soooo wonderful ;p

I have a prc who is still lactating. Squeeze and u get droplets forming and den fallin into ya mouth… let's keep this a hush hush thingy till more bro's come out from hiding and start sharing haha ;p looking forward to hearin from you guys...

RedemptionIsle
26-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Bro's out there, do get back and share… looking forward to hearing from you guys...

xiaosiong
29-10-2011, 12:17 AM
i had once encounter a ktv girl working at a jalan besar ktv whom is still lactating. she is a 25 year old malaysian and just gave birth 6 months back. she didnt even know who is the kid father.

if the bro here are interested, then i will post my story about it in an official thread. :D

RedemptionIsle
06-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Pls drop a summarized version of your story.. no harm :)

RedemptionIsle
18-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Any updates? :p

daring70
19-04-2012, 07:58 AM
me also camping for updates ....

jameschong1
19-04-2012, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=wildbeast;6476535]WOW! Bro very serious here man! I know one PRC who has some milk.
--------
why don't use her mlik in your fish soup?

juayboy79
19-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Hey bros.

I just bonked a 4 months preggo. She quite a gem. If u guys Interested can Pass u the link to the person who has her contact. She really worth it.

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Any updates? :p

Okay update coming........ The Milk Man dun do home deliveries anymore...... it is more time saving and cost efficient to just deliver to the supermarkets :p

smdlahhh
19-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Okay update coming........ The Milk Man dun do home deliveries anymore...... it is more time saving and cost efficient to just deliver to the supermarkets :p

we're waiting.... :p

juayboy79
10-06-2012, 09:21 PM
hi bros

got another contacts for a preggo minah.
5 months pregnant.
Got contact from another website.
Pm me if interested.

lover8boy
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
I've went through tons of postings, bits and pieces of milk/lactation/preggo information but haven't found anything really conclusive. Perhaps bros who are posting in different segments of SBF can congregate here and we can have a sort of 'one stop' service & information here?

To kick things off, I do know someone who is lactating and providing some 'quenching of thirst' services.. limited amount of liquid gold though so I will not be sharing here with just any Tom Dick or Harry :P

For those who have nothing to share or contribute, I'd suggest taking a queue card. For those who genuinely have similar milkmaids/flings who are pregnant/swollen breasted wives who need suckling/milk service providers/etc do get back to me and we'll talk! :)

Looking forward to seeing constructive sharing amongst us bros :) Cheers!

I recently met a vietnamese MILF who is lactating. Nice steady streams of milk from her C+ tits when you squeeze them..Turn on!

My original Lactating thread some time back
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=95529&highlight=lactating

rsvr
05-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Had my 1st experience with a lactating fB. Will never forget the experience man. Milked her sweet nectar til almost dry. Followed by a steamy lovemaking session... SiGh... :p

Wish i could share with some of the senior bros here but she very discreet abt it. My deepest apologies..