PDA

View Full Version : English speaking Chio bu?

firlin2001
18-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Hey guys,

been reading all the threads and it seems that the Chinese ladies here provides awesome service at an affordable rates.

Anybody able to recommend me any English speaking ladies? As I am a malay dude. Would prefer recommendations.

Thanks a million to any Samster who is willing to help:D

sgplaymaster
18-10-2011, 09:33 PM
yo bro

the FL in this thread r mainly from china, n mostly can't speak english well. however, there r some bros do have filipino gals in which u can try... 100 - 150 for 2 shots :)

sytloverr
19-10-2011, 11:57 AM
most can't speak english at all.
your best bet would be the pinoy/thai/viet girls in the other FL Zone... :)

bongers69
25-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Yeh bro - you can hardly come across PRC who can speak English bro and even if they could - its just that few words..hahha

You should check out the pinoys bro - Absolutely outstanding.

they are extremely the BEST ever..

you can check the pinoys they have in Pinoy Paradise,so far the best in TOWN i would say..

Good Rate at only $100/90min/2shots

Check them out
http://www.pinoysparadise69.blogspot.com/

EVEN MY AVATAR IS A LATEST PINOY I BONGED FROM PINOY PARADISE..HEHEHHE

Stitchboy
25-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Dear Bro,

Mayb u can try the FL under my signature? PM me now

artetaaaaaaaa
02-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi stitchboy bro. u have any english speaking contact? thanks

ThaiBeautiful
02-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Is this a publicity thread? :D
Why stitchboy and bongers69 start to post their stocks here..

hidden_dragon
27-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Hey guys,

been reading all the threads and it seems that the Chinese ladies here provides awesome service at an affordable rates.

Anybody able to recommend me any English speaking ladies? As I am a malay dude. Would prefer recommendations.

Thanks a million to any Samster who is willing to help:D

Bro, I have the same problem as you but managed to bonk a nice PRC MILF recently. Rong Rong who is under bro Nickjunior.
Can check out my FR here. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6684183&postcount=132

She can understand simple English, SMSing and talking in person didn't have any problem. Leggy, nice tits, pretty and accomodating. Moans pretty loud too.

Good luck!