PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Biz trips

leeml69
18-10-2011, 07:00 AM
I am working in a project company tat needs to travel around e world a lot but what so special is I happened to b e classmate of e son of e MD n I happened to "save" his life many yrs ago! So now e old MD is semi-retiring, his son who is also my best friend is now learning e trade to t/o thus I have sort of 'promoted' to be his PA n I travel around with him all over whenever he goes on biz trips! And it is from all these trips tat I am glad to 'save' his life b4! Will share some when I'm free!

falchion
18-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Please share.

alan0338
18-10-2011, 10:19 AM
camping till u are free :D

naturegreen
18-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Wa sounds like you have lots for sexventures to share soon.

fervent
18-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Please tell us about it soonest possible.

Snuber
18-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Best frens cheonging together with all expenses paid for by the company....... What a great motivating factor to stay in your job! :D

cocknloaded
18-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Your boss need another PA anot? brother share share kang tao.. i can be your kopi boy travelling with you..

leeml69
19-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Bro cocknloaded, u must b joking! How can I 'treat' u as a kopi boy? U must b at least my equal but too bad I'm not e boss! I hope I didn't give e wrong impression tat i have v special exp to share as I'm quite sure as compared to all e bros out there, e exp i had is nothing but I tot I just want to share some 'benefits' & 'exp' tat I would never had in my whole life if I'm not with e current boss! So pls don 'wack' me if later e exp I share r 'wet wet water' (means nothing much in cantonese)!

leeml69
19-10-2011, 06:33 AM
So let's get started from e beginning: my boss cum best friend, ken, is not only gd looking but filthy rich! To b fair to him, he is also quite gd in doing biz too! He always has luck with e women! I guess if I goes around driven by in a Jaguar or a bright red farari n nothing but branded gd fr head to toe, women would also jump into me! Ha ha! Thanked to him, I had my 1st orgy on a yatch! It started as a normal working day, but towards e end of e day, ken told me to go back earlier n changed into something more comfy as I'm going with him to e yatch tonight! He even told e HR manager tat both him n I wouldn't b at wk e next day! So I went home n change n met him at e yatch! When I reached there, I was surprised to see a few of his kakis (all r rich like him) n most imptly, many gd looking, shapely syt in bikini! Wow! This is e 1st time I am in e company of so many bikini-clad syt n most imptly, they were 'friendly' to me! We board e yatch n ken drove it out to e open-sea n anchoched! By then e wild party had already long begun!

roomai
19-10-2011, 06:51 AM
Nice opening, upz you as some encouragment to write on

Thanks

fervent
19-10-2011, 08:18 AM
What happened on board?

RealEstateGuy
19-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Braddah, keep us posted on your high class activities.

rockyt
19-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Nice begining. Keep it up and waiting for the continuation.

enthral
19-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Very eager to know what happened.

sgsingle
19-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Is yr company looking for any new staff?? :)

alvinskoh
19-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Bro, don't stop ........ camping liao!@

niyom55
19-10-2011, 02:22 PM
waiting for your update...

cocknloaded
19-10-2011, 02:44 PM
time to learn to be a sailorman..

goodpartner
19-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Any chance that the yacht's name is "Hooters n' Shooters" or "SEaMEN'S HOME"?

I think I was there onboard....
...was a part-time yacht driver before....

LoL ;)

leeml69
19-10-2011, 05:52 PM
There were loud music, free flow of beer n lots of actions! Total there were 5 of us n 10 syt, so on av there were 2 syt to 1 of us! At 1st all were just dancing then someone suggested playing 'lie' (a dice game where u try to catch who is lying abt e nos tat u have) n e forfiet was to remove one thing off ur body! I see tat most of e syt r wearing only bikini top n short plus maybe some accessories, I tot they wouldn't play but I guessed I'm wrong! As most of these guys r exp players n they had come out with ways to cheat, e syt lost most of e rounds! So one by one they removed watever they could removed n then down came e 1st bikini top! Then b4 I knew it, there were butt-naked syt n semi-naked guys all around! B4 I knew it, actions stated! One of e guys with only underwear, started to grab 2 girls n started kissing n exploring each others bodies, e rest followed suit! I was standing one side not knowing wat shld I do as 'permission' wasn't given for me to take part! Ken saw it me standing one side, he stopped his action n said to e syt: who can give his underwear to me, will b rewarded with $100! Suddenly all e syt charged towards me, trying to pull down my underwear! I was pinned down by them n many hands were pulling at my undie! It was such a shiok feeling being pinned down by 10 naked syt n at times u find pussy in ur face or some boods pressing on u! My cock immediately stood up n I tried to hold on to my undie as long as possible so as to prolong e feeling! In e end, my undie was torn n 2 girls went to claim e rewards! After all e excitement, e others guys decided to continue with wat they were doing! Since I was already aroused, I decided to just grab e 2 nearest girls n started exploring their bodies!

leeml69
19-10-2011, 06:06 PM
I started kissing one of e girl n to b fair to both of them, I decided to knead both of their breasts at e same time! One hand each! Now I realized why I love syt, their breasts r do soft n tender to touch n their response come fast n real! I looked around, one had already started riding his girl fr behind while e other girl used her breast to rub his back up n down! One more is being given bbbj by one of e girl while he is painting e other! One was painting e girl while another rode on her! All I can hear is lots of moaning sound! As both of them were equally pretty, I not sure who to fuck 1st so I asked one of them to bbbj for me while I enjoyed eating n kneding e breasts of e one as hers r bigger! After awhile, e girl who I was eating her breasts decided to go down south on me too! I can't explain how shiok it was to has 2 syts 'fighting' to eat ur cock n balls! As I felt I was abt to explode due to e double excitement, I decided to stop them n I decided to follow suit wat ken was doing! I asked one of e girl to lie down facing up n I will paint her while e other one bbbj underneath me! After a few more mins of being sucked, I couldn't control but emptied e full load into her mouth without warning! To my surprised, she swallowed everything down! After tat she gave me e sweetest n innocent smile n stick out her tongue in a playful way! My heart melted!

leeml69
19-10-2011, 06:37 PM
As this was e 1st time I had 3P, I unloaded faster than usual n when I looked up, the rest was still busy pumping e girls! After sometimes, all e guys had unloaded, all of us just lie down naked n e syt will walked to us n lie down beside us! All these while all r still naked! I couldn't let my hands, legs n mouth rest so while lying down, my mouth n hands were all over e 2 syt lying beside me n I even use my toes to play with their pussy! The girls were wet all these times! After resting for sometimes, ken started pumping e girls again! I realized tat my cock is harden again n I also decided to fuck at least 1 more syt again! So I just grab e one with e bigger breasts ( I have weakness for syt esp syt with at least B++ or C cup! I asked her to go down on all four n I inserted my cock fr behind! I purposely did it slowly n all these times both my hands were kneding her breasts! I pump v slowly as I don want to b e 1st again n I tried e 9 shallow 1 deep method! Although her pussy was wet fr e previous fuck n being molested by my toes, I still find it tight! When I pushed my cock in, can really felt her vagina muscle grabbing my cock! Damn shiok! And when I apply e deep trust, she would moan loudly! She came b4 I cum n suddenly another syt came to me n said, I must be ugly as no one want to fuck me! Upon hearing tat, I withdrawn my cock immediately n 'push' her down n fuck her hard! I pumped her with all my might n she was screaming non stop till she cum! Soon after tat I cum in her too! After this round, I decided i have enough n go back to sleep! I was woke up e next morning by ken! I realized tat e syt were sleeping naked with us n one was sleeping with her mouth near my cock!

leeml69
19-10-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm sure most bro know tat every morning our cock will has flag raising ceremony, after looking at e syt with her mouth near my mouth, my cock harden even more! So I used my cock to 'rub' her mouth n within a short while she opened her eyes n she smile n without saying a word, she got up n eat my whole cock! I just sat there n let her suck my cock while we r going back to e yatch club! B4 I could cum, ken told us to stop all activity n dressed up! I was disappointed but nothing much I can do! After we have docked, e syt went off n I never see them again! Although this is not e only time we have such wild party but e girls were never repeated! It also seem tat they have diff theme ech time! So far I have attended, syt, OL, MILF, minah, pinoy n also cosplay! Anyway each time after such trip, I would b entitled to a day off to let me recover!

Rasta Marley
19-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Best frens cheonging together with all expenses paid for by the company....... What a great motivating factor to stay in your job! :D

Agreed bro, this is a job with plenty "benefits" and "rewards" :p

leeml69
19-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I also remembered tat during one of e biz trip, we have to go into e inner Mongolia! When we were there, we stayed at e Mongolia hut n not hotel! During e days, we were busy traveling around clinching biz deals but I did noticed tat e Mongolia women r all v attractive! They have e Asian look but Europeans body! All the women have big breasts but not e overly huge type! But I was thinking tat it was such a pity tat I don have a chance of 'tasting' some exotic pussy but I was wrong! During one of e night, I was already in my bed sleeping! I have e habit of sleeping butt-naked and tat night was of no diff! As I didn't lit e light in e hut, it was pitch dark inside! I was nearly scared to my death as suddenly I felt my blanket was lifted n something soft slipped in! There was a very special smell too (a bit like goat milk)! I turned around n roughly I can see a face n when I stretched out my hands, I came into contact with 2 lumps of things tat I am v familiar with! Soft, warm n tender, big but not too big! It was a pairs of boobs! I can feel e protruding nipples! B4 I could react, I can feel a pair of soft warm hands cupping my harden cock n slowly caressing it! Next e unknown thing started licking me fr my neck, to my nipple to all e way down! When she reached down there, she didn't immediately swallow my cock but she gave it a few very wet lick fr e base all e way to e eye of my cock! Her tongue felt extremely warm n super flexible as it seem to wrap around my cock at times n also she would lick my cock eye in a very fast speed which was damn shiok! She also swallow my balls at times n even give it a thug!

leeml69
19-10-2011, 08:23 PM
After a while, a hand guided my hand to her pussy n I realized it was clean shaven! (my 1st time fucking a clean shaven gal) I started by just rubbing on e outside n after a few rub, e love juice started to flow out! I slowly inserted one finger n then 2! I was finger fucking her n as I increased e speed, so does e rate of love juice flowing out! I felt some juice squirted out as seen in e jap AV! My hand was covered with love juice flowing all over! I decided to shift her pussy to where my mouth was, I used my tounge to lick her pussy! There I could smell e goat milk smell again! It's exotic n I buried my whole face in it! I gave e pussy a through clean up with my high speed tounge n I tried to insert it as inward as possible! All my action drawn extrem reaction fr her! She would moan loudly, stop her action as if to enjoy it more! Without warning, more love juice squirted onto my face! I couldn't take it anymore n I decided to fuck her doggy style (my fav position esp fucking big breasts women) its very satisfying as I penetrated her fr behind with full force, drawing a squil fr her n my 2 hands r helping myself to e at least D cup breasts! The breasts though big but it was very soft n tender! I can roll it in anyway I like n e nipples was expending by e min! Finally pumping for not sure how long I unloaded everything in her! I lied down there feeling sextisfied but it's still not e end as she still has some after svc! B4 She used her tongue to lick clean my cock, she literally put her mouth to my cock n suck! She was like trying to suck clean all my sperm b4 she's satisfied! After abt 10 mins of licking n sucking, she went out! I was a bit disappointed as I tot maybe can have a round 2 plus I really like e pair of size D breasts! I felt asleep not after and when I woke up e next day, ken came to ask me how was e night b4, then I realized tat, e same thing also happened to him! He then explained to me, tat e tribe tat we were staying at, it's their custom to send female members to have sex with VIP who stay overnight! I found out I'm beginning to love doing biz with e tribe more! I tried to find out who was e girl tat went into my tent n ken told me, he had e youngest wife if e tribal leader while mine was his younger sis! I kapo around until I got a chance to look at e face of e sis as last night everything was done in total darkness! When I saw her face, I couldn't believe my luck! She looks like e actress, Fan Bing Bing, but only with D size breasts! I wouldn't mind fucking her all over again! But too bad tat was e only night we stayed there n till today we haven't went back!

callmebad
19-10-2011, 09:55 PM
real fucking good biz trips!:)

rivergame
19-10-2011, 10:52 PM
i like this type of biz trips

nonpareil
19-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Biz trips? I would call them Orgy vacations.

iloveu4ever
20-10-2011, 02:27 AM
great stories..keep it up! :)

leeml69
20-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Once we went to Japan (home of e AV! Woo hoo!) n we were brought to e famous 'Lok-pong-ji' (sound like tat) by e biz partners over there! This place is equal to our red light district but much more high class! Imagine it's like our Orchard rd turned into one! Everywhere we went, we saw pretty gals n 'ducks' tat look like their actors & actress! Even e gals giving out brochere r v bonk able! We were brought to a sushi restaurant which at 1st I tot wats e big deal, but I was delighted e moment I walked in! At e entrance, we were greeted by a super chio waitress n e best part was she is topless! Her kimono was worn in such a way tat fr waist upward, there's nothing! I can't decided btw staring at her face or her perky delicious looking boobs tat come with pink nipples! I return fr my trench n followed her lead! I realized tat all e waitresses here were dressed lot rather undress in e same way! It's a topless sushi bar! When we reached e VIP room, I was more stunned when e door was opened! (I have to admit tat I was a 'mountain tortoise' when come to 'entertainment'!) I saw another chio bu laying on e long table in e middle of e room n she was covered with sushi fr neck down to her legs! We sat down n almost immediately many gals walked in n sat down on both our left n right! And if u have guessed, u were right! They were topless!

kragen
20-10-2011, 07:07 AM
What did you do then?

justwanadoit
20-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Wat about euro trip with Ang mo gals?

gilagila100
20-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Does the PA of ur boss (You!) need another PA ? :D

Wanna signup ... :p

leeml69
20-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Bro justwandadoit, personally I preferred Asian rather than angmo! Ha ha

leeml69
20-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Once e ladies sat down beside us, e 'buffet' actually started! They told us tat this is also known as e 'handicapped feast', we r to pretend tat we r 'handicapped', just tell e ladies beside us to feed us while we feed ourselves on their bodies! They showed us wat it meant! While e ladies r serving them, they have started feasting on e breasts of e ladies, buried their faces in it n squeezing n squashing them with their hands! I was a bit 'shy' at 1st, but when e host asked me why I haven't started 'eating' is it bcos e gals r not pretty enough, if yes they will change! I immediately stopped him n said they r gd! So I asked e gals to feed me sushi n e sake while I start massaging their breasts! After getting used to it, I relaxed a bit then i started to lick n suck them! All these while, e sushi on e 'display girl' is getting lesser till I can see tat she was laying there totally naked! She was clean shaven too! Soon e action get hotter, e host asked all e gals to remove everything n continued serving us! The girls hands started to move to my cock n started to stroke it! Seeing tat the men r also removing their clothing, I followed suit!