PDA

View Full Version : shock experince .

alibala
17-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm new here and just feel like sharing this experince of mine with bros here ? Haha . Aniiway my english is not very good so do bare with me .

I meet this lady ard 20+ I guess(never ask)at one of the pub in bq . I went to bq for a drink as I am not feeling happy , quarel with my gf and have problems at work?so when to bq for a drink.I was all alone drinking beer . It was a sat night yet I'm alone as I dun wanna ask my friends out just wann chill and relax by myself . When I was drinking this lady went over and have a chat with me asking hey mind I siting here? And I reply her erm sorry I wanna be alone . She smile and say comeon don't be anti-social I'm alone too.so I think erm alright no harm sitting together , so say up to you if you wan? So she sit down and she order some drinks . She keep asking me question that make me so piss as I just wan to be alone .so I decied to finish my beer and move off to other pub ? So I drink up very fast cup after cup.after finishing my beer I feel I am little drunk , she ask me why are rushing to finish your beer? I am little drunk so I don't wanna care anything so stuck my mind, you're alone? She reply yeah,so started talking as I feel little drunk.

Me: why you're alone
Her: I feel like so I'm alone?
Me: not bored?
Her:aren't you alone too ?
Me:yeah . I'm so bored .
Her:don't wanna drink anymore?
Me:don't think so?I little drunk .
Her:HAHAHA, you're scared?
Me:of cause I'm not! What to scared about?
Her: than let's drink?
Me:nah. I feel bored here.(I feel horny as she is quiet sexy looking so wanna try my luck)
Her:than where do you think it's not bored (looking slutly to me)
Me:somewhere quiet (trying my luck)
Her:like where
Me:I going off it's dam bored here(see if she tag alone?)
Her:mind me tagging alone?
Me:OMG ! That for tonight!(Thinking) if you wan.

So I and her leave together . I ask her I not going to drink in a pubic area . Feels like going a hotel to drink you sure you wanna tag alone .she smiled and I knew it's a yes . Went to GL hotel as on budget . Got some drink at 7-11 and went to the room. Reached the room and i ask her I still don't know your name ? She reply I'm joyce . I smile and reply you can call me ali.she ask ohmy you're a malay don't look like . I'm not .just a nick name . I'm chinese .
So we started drinking .

To be continue .

eeemen
17-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Good start bro, do carry onz, cheers..............

whiteangelcsh
17-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Hope the shock is not tt Joyce turns out to be a TS :D Anyway, good start. Awaiting continuation.

alan0338
17-10-2011, 12:02 PM
nice start, easy to read :D

alibala
17-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Hope the shock is not tt Joyce turns out to be a TS :D Anyway, good start. Awaiting continuation.

Erm bro I'm new here sorry may I know what is ts?

ThaiBeautiful
17-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Lucky boy..... when she ask u go hotel, its' a damn obvious hint!

still talking?!

alibala
17-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm back. Ok let's continue .

As we drink we chat .talking about why she is alone ? She say was use to it as her friends will always go to thai pub which she don't like . Than i ask her do you have a bf ?

She:yeah.you?
Me: (thinking...) Er. Nope.
Her:you sure ( she look into my eyes )
Me:ofcouse
Her:okies , since you said so. (She turn away and grab her drink)
Me:ohya you have a bf , yet you drink with me? Don't you scare he find out and angry with you?
Her:nah he will never.
Me:you don't love him?
Her:I love him .but he is too busy for me.
Me: (hmm.what she refering to?) Oh.he busy working?
Her:does that matter ? let's not talk bout this.
Me:than what we talk bout?
Her: *wink let's drink .
Me: (Thinking how to get her in the bed)
Me: *yawn . I'm tired don't feel like drinking already. Need me to send you to cab?(As I think it's hard to get her in bed)
Her:sure.
Me:I need to pee.(When to the bath room)
After I pee came out and saw her lying on the bed,and the light was dim .so I called her joyce let's go. No reply ,so I went to the bed and called her.she look at me and wisper .I can't hear so I ask her what you say?her hand pull my head over and say can I stay here with you for the night? I reply sure!(Dam shock she wanna stay?)She ask thot you very tired why suddenly you so enigetic ? Erm no la .just wash face ma. She pull my head nearer and wisper you sure?omg I'm turn on. I smile and test her by putting my hand on her wist gently (ai mai ai mai like that) she look at me red red slutly face . Botahan liao so I try to french her no reject . My hand went down and goes in as she wearing those tight tight dress.remove her panty (she is fucking wet)started fingering her .she moan softly . Pull up her dress and took of her bra. Holy shit she have dam special nipple the head of the nipple is dam long 2cm like that. Lick it while fingering she moan even more loud . She say I wan faster faster pls. So I finger her to my very fast . She moan and say I wan you to lick for me.I stopped. I reply I am serving you all the way. You no serving me? Hmm!
She push me toward the bed grab my dick she looked at me and said you're dead.she started to lick my balls and left hand playing my nipple right hand strocking my dick slowly. She lick my ball and my ass hole slowly , my ass hole feel her hot tounge shit I'm dam horny right now. Than she slowly put my dick into her mouth . Blowing it with the *pop pop pop sound . I disturb her by saying I'm not dead haha . (Infact I buay tahan liao) . She reply you wait I only giving half of it. She than took the beer we buy drink a mouth and blow with the beer in her mouth . Fuck my dick feel dam cold she than slowly lick up toward my nipple and down to my dick again .fucking high she blow all the way deeply and up down at a very fast speed. Her left hand playing my nipple and right hand play my balls.while I play with her breast.

To be continue .

sky_liner2
17-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Reminded of my good NS buddy, his name is Lee X X, but everyone called him 'AH LEE' and he was mistaken as ALI (a Malay) when we talked about him.......

Continue your steamy story bro Alibala.

simple2kee
17-10-2011, 04:32 PM
good story, camping here!

germster
17-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Erm bro I'm new here sorry may I know what is ts?

Transexul?

camping here pls update soon

jimmylee7
17-10-2011, 08:19 PM
camping here
what's next?

whitegals
17-10-2011, 08:39 PM

I was thinking of the same thing bro! I ever met one at a pub near Furama, also called Joyce, turned out to be a TS! I straight away sobered even after downing 3 jugs by myself... :eek:

callmebad
17-10-2011, 09:56 PM
sounds like a hooker loitering around in the pub, looking for business?!:)

kragen
18-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Please continue with your story. Thanks.

naturegreen
18-10-2011, 10:30 AM
TS (threadstarter),
for your case the girl so aggressive you not worried meh? ;)

Johnston
18-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Bottom line: if is too good to be true, it usually is.... ;)

Later wait cry rape or u go for checkup then habis lah :D

onehornymonk
18-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Nice story...pls continue..dun let every bro here wait too long...

adamlayus
20-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Good start, camping for more ;)

jackurass
20-10-2011, 03:20 AM
camping bro,nice story.continue pls

alibala
27-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry late posing. Busy nowadays.

So I and her is having sex soo high .
Cowgirl was dam great .
She moan so loud like she eat specker
As she moan and cowgirl I felt I wanna cum liao
So I faster change and pump her (doggie) and play here boobs.
When I wanna cum I pull out and shot on her ass.
She faster turn over and lick it.she sollow all the cum
After she hug me , we lie on the bed .
She ask me if I could give here another round?
I was too tired and say no .
Went shower and rest awhile .
After we went apart. She told me , it's ons.
Omg! I'm thinking of her till now.
Regret not taking number from her...
Sorry bro if my english is week.

graywolf
29-10-2011, 10:53 AM
TS just wondering did you use condom ?

whiteangelcsh
29-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Sorry late posing. Busy nowadays.

So I and her is having sex soo high .
Cowgirl was dam great .
She moan so loud like she eat specker
As she moan and cowgirl I felt I wanna cum liao
So I faster change and pump her (doggie) and play here boobs.
When I wanna cum I pull out and shot on her ass.
She faster turn over and lick it.she sollow all the cum
After she hug me , we lie on the bed .
She ask me if I could give here another round?
I was too tired and say no .
Went shower and rest awhile .
After we went apart. She told me , it's ons.
Omg! I'm thinking of her till now.
Regret not taking number from her...
Sorry bro if my english is week.
Either she hv a very flexible waist or her tongue is damn long :D

JrBoy
30-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Wah, surprise nowadays gals so open, must stop going drinking with a group of frens. Time to be a lone :D

fundidi
31-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Your thread named as SHOCK EXPERINCE and i tot u meet a trans n bring her to hotel lolxx....btw a steamy story...