PDA

View Full Version : Wet Dream

NeedSomeLove
17-10-2011, 12:30 AM
How or what leads to a guy having wet dreams? How is it like? Will a guy who is nearly 30 have wet dreams too?

I was with my bf over the weekends and yesterday morning he told me he had wet dream and have to go change and shower while he tried to cover his lower body with a towel...

robinllp
17-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Must be reading Sammyboy forum before he sleep. Hahahaa!

NeedSomeLove
17-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Serious Bo? We watch twilight online before sleep only lor...

Xiao_Gui
17-10-2011, 01:15 AM
lol, maybe it wasn't wet dream, but morning glory then he shy? lol.

waiwaiz
17-10-2011, 01:31 AM
My army days yes.......but when got gf , yes but less.

how can your bf jizz in pants when with u? muz be thinking of other ger....hehe:p

owl888
17-10-2011, 01:41 AM
Most likey your bf keep some “私房精” and u never suck him dry dry.....else where got extra juice to leak out overnite:confused: :D

DO_YOU_BJ
17-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Most likey your bf keep some “私房精” and u never suck him dry dry.....else where got extra juice to leak out overnite:confused: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

waiwaiz
17-10-2011, 01:59 AM
sis bad cook....home cooked food not nice , so much left over:p

Chanelfingers
17-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Have u ever had wet dreams? Dreamt of sex with hunk or bf and then wet wet?
Guys same la

zhengxiumei
17-10-2011, 03:20 AM
must be dirty thoughts before he sleep :)

DO_YOU_BJ
17-10-2011, 05:50 AM
must be dirty thoughts before he sleep :)

Or damn deprived man!

falchion
17-10-2011, 05:58 AM
Your bf is one pitiable chap.

TheHornyDevilz
17-10-2011, 06:37 AM
I have a wet dream about once every three days. Wake up and distinctly remember having played around with a nice looking woman in my dreams. She or they usually naked and involves hugging, sex or more kinky stuff. I usually eake with a hardon, on the verge of ejeculation.somehow, never woke up after one, always before...

I am in my 40s.

owl888
17-10-2011, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=DO_YOU_BJ;6460909][URL="http://
For a moment I thought "shit" in my pants :D :D

elongated
17-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Your bf has too much sperm. Body cannot contained. So overflow.

yen1978
17-10-2011, 12:10 PM
I can say that if a guy who does not have sex for many days, definitely it will wet dream.

goodpartner
17-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Maybe he lacks love, and needed some ;)

How or what leads to a guy having wet dreams?

Definitely, his mind has something to do with it. Meaning he dreamt of sexual intercourse; but sometimes he can't remember the dream - still the mind needs stimulation.

Contrary to what most people say, our sperm bank don't "overflow" and leaks out involuntarily (unless the organs malfunction, just like we don't just pee in our sleep unless got problem). If it's full, our body just stop producing them.

How is it like?
Feel like the real thing lor. Siok :D

Will a guy who is nearly 30 have wet dreams too?
Yes, as long as the guy can ejaculate normally, his ability to do it while dreaming is the same.

So, like what everyone here including yourself is really wondering.... what did he dreamt of?? Even though you're just beside him? :rolleyes:
If I were him, I'll sweet talk my GF beside me saying I dreamt of her, but if he didn't even dare to tell you or cook up an excuse, that means he is guilty. Asking him NOW is too late...

dieseldfd
17-10-2011, 08:40 PM
cant remember when was the last time i had a wet dream :D:D

callmebad
17-10-2011, 09:52 PM
no age limit on wet dreams, younger days more often, as a guy gets older less often

why wet dreams?

can't remember what I dream about after I wake up, but find that the trousers get wet for no good reasons:o

goodpartner
17-10-2011, 10:01 PM
From the way question was ask "...almost 30 still have wet dreams?", TS must have been thinking that Wet Dreams are in the category of kid's wetting their beds while sleeping. So innocent.... LoL

assster
17-10-2011, 10:46 PM
dunno if its good or bad, but i never experienced wet dream in my entire life.

in my 30s now btw..

goodpartner
17-10-2011, 10:59 PM
dunno if its good or bad, but i never experienced wet dream in my entire life.

in my 30s now btw..

Do you dream or remember your dreams at all?

Nothing good/bad I think, just that you missed out the experience in another kind of virtual world.

The best wet dreams I have are those where not only I can remember them upon waking up, but I can actually CONTROL it as I was AWARE that I am dreaming when I'm in it & feeling horny. :P

Just imagine, you know you're dreaming... and you can make anything happen in the dream... and make anyone appear in your dream... you can have super-natural power in your dreams... you know you won't get caught as it's just a dream... Epic!!! Anyone else has this kind of awareness, control & sexperiences in your dream too?

DO_YOU_BJ
18-10-2011, 03:35 AM
I feel so left out!!!!!!!!
Fuck, I never had a freaking wet dream in my entire fucking life!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-10-2011, 07:33 AM
How or what leads to a guy having wet dreams? How is it like? Will a guy who is nearly 30 have wet dreams too?

I was with my bf over the weekends and yesterday morning he told me he had wet dream and have to go change and shower while he tried to cover his lower body with a towel...

Your boy boy is suffering from Spermatorrhea. There are no mainstream medicine to treat this imagined "disease". You can treat him by sucking the daylight out of him everynight before 11.30pm. An alternative treatment is using your 5 healers :D:p

Happy555
18-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Im quite surprise that TS bf have a wet dream while shes with him. Did u milk him dry before u guys go to sleep?

sibaysong4u
18-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Must be dreaming of fcuking other pretty girls. TS are you ugly:confused:

NeedSomeLove
19-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Well to answer the question of many, we usually have sex before drifting off to sleep and will sleep while hugging each other. And when we hug, his hands are usually around my boobs. That night when he have wet dream, we did not have sex. Is hat a possible reason why he had a wet dream?

As for bro sibaysong4u's question, one man's meat is another's poison. Maybe to you I may be an ugly bitch but to many other guys I have met, they have mentioned that I an pretty.

goodpartner
19-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Is hat a possible reason why he had a wet dream?

Hmm... how to put it? :rolleyes:

Here's my stab:
YES, it's possible that due to not having sex that night (loaded) AND having hands around your boobies (physical touch) while asleep, contrbuted to him to having an erotic dream. However, if part of your (subconscious) question is whether your boobies (or you) appears in his dream, I still say likely NO :D

My assumption is that he did not dare/bother to explain to you immediately WHY he had wet dream that very moment when you "caught" him going to the bathroom. This is the tell-tale sign he is guilty - speaking from a man's view.

Happy555
19-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Can u post pics of ur boob then we can establish if that was the reason for his wet dreams? ;)