PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if your wl falls in love with you?

josephjo
16-10-2011, 04:48 PM
I have this vn working lady I know for long time. She is quite young. I always meet her up for sessions sometime in sgsometime in vn when I work there. But I always pay her even if she refused as I just want to keep it purely transactional. Recently she is in sg. We meet up a number of times. She always says she love me. But recently she sms me and even call me everyday. Even when I am in Vietnam. I feel she has grown really attached to me. Once she even cry in my car. Ok I don't see its possible because she is 14 years younger although I am still single. I am alittle soft hearted but i don't exactly love her. Any way to STOP her falling in love with me painlessly? I always pay her even if we where just going out coz I just want her to understand this is just business.

singmarine
16-10-2011, 05:29 PM
U do raw with her? Anything special than her usual customers?

sibaysong4u
16-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Standby lots of $$$$.

Aceyfox
16-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I have this vn working lady I know for long time. She is quite young. I always meet her up for sessions sometime in sgsometime in vn when I work there. But I always pay her even if she refused as I just want to keep it purely transactional. Recently she is in sg. We meet up a number of times. She always says she love me. But recently she sms me and even call me everyday. Even when I am in Vietnam. I feel she has grown really attached to me. Once she even cry in my car. Ok I don't see its possible because she is 14 years younger although I am still single. I am alittle soft hearted but i don't exactly love her. Any way to STOP her falling in love with me painlessly? I always pay her even if we where just going out coz I just want her to understand this is just business.

Bro, i have the same problem as u.....

i have known a PRC for 4 yrs and she started to be my FB since last year. We meet up almost every week for sessions since last year. She is on EP and drawing a decent income in SG. Just last week, i realized something really different. She has been talking about our long term future and on where to settle down when married. Although i am still single, i freaked out upon hearing this too:eek: btw, i am 31 n she's 28 this year

joew2005
16-10-2011, 07:33 PM
oh ... oh ... the gals has started 2 lay their kc traps.
if 1 is not careful,1 will fall in2 it.

josephjo
16-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Yes she allows me do raw and whatever i want even anal. But i try but cant get in coz too tight. I soft hearted to make her sad but she isjust young and etc. So i think easy to fall in love.

singmarine
16-10-2011, 09:08 PM
But if she allows raw, she will have some degree of trust in you no matter u believed how serious she is. Means now u do raw with her everytime? U see creampie leaking out everytime? Not worried she pregnant? Still something special than her normal customers.

oranjeguy
16-10-2011, 09:09 PM
i've got an almost same scenario here.. but i agree with the earlier samster comment, maybe its bcause they are too young and easy to fall in love (which is a headache, cause we dun want them to b so materialistic, yet at the same time we chide them for putting in real emotions / guess we are not called assholes for nothin.... :)

whitetiger
16-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes she allows me do raw and whatever i want even anal. But i try but cant get in coz too tight. I soft hearted to make her sad but she isjust young and etc. So i think easy to fall in love.

Bro it is very dangerous for you to do raw with her ? For all you know she may do that to other men as well.

josephjo
16-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Of coz not lah. I will pull out before shoot. If she pregnant then i really die. Anyway the question is how to let her forget me no how we make love

gooner8
16-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi bro, seems like a good problem to have, a SYT who is willing to do anything for you :p

You can let her know there is no future for the 2 of your coz your parents are very strict and conservative and will never approved of your relationship, and that you are filial and do not want to hurt your parents blah blah blah...act as if you are a victim of circumstances. She will continue to love you while you have no obligations..

Btw, do you know where is Veron? Miss her:D

tigonboy
16-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Just keep away from her. I know it's tough but you don't have a choice. Falling in love with a WL is a strict "no" for me.

Goatslooter
16-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh no ! :eek: so many victim here ? lucky me ! ate finished wash mouth clean clean.....:D:D

Chanelfingers
17-10-2011, 02:36 AM
She will say anything to make u think she loves u
She want is a ticket out of her misery and her poverty.
There is true love but chances are she loves the money more.
Tell her u have no more money cus biz flopped.
Go beard unshaven, looks more poor thing...
Pretend to Borrow money from her and that would make her realised u not the meal
Ticket...

RealEstateGuy
17-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Braddah, you consistently sought her out and agreed to be with her. Braddah, this implies mutual attatchment rather than "business" as you wnat to see it that way now. Braddah, many men would be proud to have a younger wife. Braddah, why not give love a chance instead of running away from it? Braddah, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

RealEstateGuy
17-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Bro, i have the same problem as u.....

i have known a PRC for 4 yrs and she started to be my FB since last year. We meet up almost every week for sessions since last year. She is on EP and drawing a decent income in SG. Just last week, i realized something really different. She has been talking about our long term future and on where to settle down when married. Although i am still single, i freaked out upon hearing this too:eek: btw, i am 31 n she's 28 this year

Braddah, you say she is only a FB but you consistenly met with her. Braddah, so there must be mutual attraction and more precisely emotions of love and companionship. Bradddah, you are soul mates in bed why not give love a chance and take it to the next level? Braddah, its obvious you are trying to supress your inner desires due to fear. Braddah, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

falchion
17-10-2011, 06:01 AM
I always advised my friends to go FAR (fuck and run).

Iemanishere
18-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Well, sometimes it's just hard to say as this singer in shanghai dolly say Singapore man are stupid but I like.. What to do... U just have to play the right card Loh.. All the best:D

loneyheart
18-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Freak out .....disappear fm nowhere n change yr hp number

goodpartner
18-10-2011, 01:14 AM
I am a little soft hearted but i don't exactly love her. Any way to STOP her falling in love with me painlessly?

Anyway the question is how to let her forget me...

Bro, so what exactly do you want?

Just to make her stop "loving" you but still continue to have the opportunities to enjoy her sexually?

OR want to totally break up with her and never see you again (as u say 'forget')?

What we would do is very different in each of the above senario you know.

josephjo
18-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Bro, so what exactly do you want?

Just to make her stop "loving" you but still continue to have the opportunities to enjoy her sexually?

OR want to totally break up with her and never see you again (as u say 'forget')?

What we would do is very different in each of the above senario you know.

Ideally is remain purely as sex buddies.... or regular customer...

if not just break up... but I think she will still stick to me for sometime before she can forget me.

nonpareil
18-10-2011, 10:00 AM
She might be saying the sane thing to a few others.

RedBullRaping
18-10-2011, 10:07 AM
i've no major discrimination against foreigners, but still gotta beware if there's any hidden agenda or motives.

to what i observe, many of these foreigners just wanna come here to make the quick buck, so that they can build "castle" in their homeland, then when time is ripe, pack up & leave. not bcos they dont wanna settle here, but sometimes is their visa category that forbids.

For_fun
18-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Braddah, you say she is only a FB but you consistenly met with her. Braddah, so there must be mutual attraction and more precisely emotions of love and companionship. Bradddah, you are soul mates in bed why not give love a chance and take it to the next level? Braddah, its obvious you are trying to supress your inner desires due to fear. Braddah, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

I disagree!!

I am based in China now. The China women are a tricky lot. They always on the look out for only 1 thing - themselves!!

So what she is on EP. She is 28 years old, in China, she is considered too old. Furthermore, she has a child. Very few men in China will accept her. Hence, she will grab anyone in Singapore. That will allow her child to remain in Singapore.

These China girls will do anything to achieve what they want. Being is FB is nothing. There is no bottom line that they will not cross!

Take care!

regards

fervent
18-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Very true. They will do what it takes to survive.

Aceyfox
18-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Furthermore, she has a child. Very few men in China will accept her. Hence, she will grab anyone in Singapore. That will allow her child to remain in Singapore.

She doesn't have a child. I have known her for 4 years and been to her hometown. For PRC standard, her educational level is considered quite good, that's y she managed to secure an EP. Remaining on EP or even being a PR is not a problem to her. That's y she doesn't really need a man just to remain in SG. But 1 thing i agree is that FB is just FB and i just wana remain as it is. I just dun want any commitment right now. I may sound selfish but that's just the way it is. I know clearly in my mind what i want and what I'm looking for

cncs
18-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Bro Aceyfox, since you know what u want just tell her that you just want to remain the relationship as it is. If she wants more than what you can offer better spilt than to drag longer which will hurt her more. I don't think you want a messy breakup.

I once have a FB who has not feeling for her hubby that's why we are into the relaionship, she hinted she wants a divorce so she can be with me. I told her straight that I would not leave my wife for her. If she wants we can continue if not better part before things turn sour.

RealEstateGuy
18-10-2011, 01:54 PM
I disagree!!

I am based in China now. The China women are a tricky lot. They always on the look out for only 1 thing - themselves!!

So what she is on EP. She is 28 years old, in China, she is considered too old. Furthermore, she has a child. Very few men in China will accept her. Hence, she will grab anyone in Singapore. That will allow her child to remain in Singapore.

These China girls will do anything to achieve what they want. Being is FB is nothing. There is no bottom line that they will not cross!

Take care!

regards

Braddah, while that may be true when you tango with the KTV lot it is not always true of all women. So why paint a broad brush stroke of the gals like that? Do you have specific experience or its just your imagination?

andyown
19-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Holy Shit,I have same problems just like you guys.
Raw with FL who quit FL line and she said love me and want me to marry her which is opposite way.我嫁给她?even though I said I'm poor like Shit but she said she will earn money for me to spend lol...
Betting make her lose most of her money,but she didn't ask me for single cents.
So maybe my case is different? :)

freefuck
19-12-2011, 12:25 PM
I hv similar experience with vn girl, I know her in vn, when she came here to work, we hv good sessions, and later hint that she want to come my house stay but I rejected . It more like KC trap that they want more money or marry here to hv better life.

goodpartner
19-12-2011, 02:11 PM
...but she didn't ask me for single cents.
So maybe my case is different? :)

Ya, your case is different! U hit the jackpot which so many punters here have been placing their bet on. She is special!

The actual issue here, my friend, is to ask yourself why choose this difficult path to be in a long term r/s with a (ex)WL litter with all sort of challenges you won't have to face if you invest on another 'normal' girl. Only those who can't or don't wanna find r/s elsewhere will pick this choice, isn't it? So again, why pick this choice EVEN if she is that 'special' one? :rolleyes:

U have no other choices? Really that bad none other girls want you? Lazy?? Because you're so busy in life and have no time to seek proper dating and r/s, therefore happen to bump into this WL during your KTV/GL sexxion?

Most bros here who are actually desirable in real life falls in the last category above. They just live life as it comes... No time or cunt be bothered/shy/busy to seek love elsewhere but end up exposing to the choices of the brood they visit.... Then found one that is "special" and call it a day...

Face it, many guys don't have dating skills. Or for those married/attached, we are just lazy to work on our r/s to improve it or find other new proper r/s or hesitate to face divorce.... And instead we visit these places and It's just so easy to meet pretty girls working in this line by paying for it (plus won't hurt ego, unlike dating other girls). We have only ourselves to blame if we meet one and fell in love.

The cycle goes. That's life!
But having this awareness of the fact that we're limiting our choices is a good start to get out of it by choosing another life path ;)

Jasrob
19-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I have been into the same situation. But I didn't have same feelings for her so I just told her straight that I'm not into her..;)

brothel gold coast (http://www.brothelgoldcoast.com.au/)

andyown
20-12-2011, 12:30 PM
1)U have no other choices? Really that bad none other girls want you?

Ans:No ppl Intro Girls for me.Even i met alot Beautiful girls on the street,My Golden Mouth Shut Tight and hardly overcome the fear of being reject(Did'nt try before n nvr get reject bcos nvr ask lol)

2)have no time to seek proper dating and r/s?

Ans:I Didn't actually Dated Before,Most of the time is Girl Date me? She likes me but i'm not into her.

3)Most bros here who are actually desirable in real life falls in the last category above. They just live life as it comes... No time or cunt be bothered/shy/busy to seek love elsewhere but end up exposing to the choices of the brood they visit.... Then found one that is "special" and call it a day...

Ans:I Admit,I'm Shy,Lack of Dating Skills,even they give them their body to me and feed me,i still not stated them as Special one.Just Lucky they likes me,And See How its goes. . . :)

4)Face it, many guys don't have dating skills. (plus won't hurt ego, unlike dating other girls). We have only ourselves to blame if we meet one and fell in love.

Ans: I'm Totally Agreed with ur statement.I'm 1 of them But i'll never fell in love and Bao FL/WL. . .Till now i meant. Thats my Motto.

Thank You For Sharing With Us your Great Point of View,Appreciate it.
Really a Good Partner,Nice Nick. :D

LovePotion
20-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Hmm.... its hard to find someone who appreciates you. If i were you, i will give her a chance.

Otherwise, I will continue to drag on until i find a suitable one to settle down. As the time pass and you do not respond to her planning about the future, they will give up and break with you but never waste oppurtunity.

andyown
21-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Recently then I found out there's market for FL/WL marry to S'porean.
Few of them I know alrdy quit and engage to marriage.
Congratulating to them become couple,True Love.
Some of them(FL) don't mind to married to normal income fellow mate.
Quite Interesting even though I'll never marry anyone of them.
Maybe Some of them really busy and no time to look for others...
I'm learning how to approach stranger and going to date with them haha.

andyown
21-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Hmm.... its hard to find someone who appreciates you. If i were you, i will give her a chance.

Answer:No Chance given even though she said she love n likes me.
I just Smile and didn't give her an answer...

Otherwise, I will continue to drag on until i find a suitable one to settle down. As the time pass and you do not respond to her planning about the future, they will give up and break with you but never waste oppurtunity.

Answer:that's what I am doing right now lol. I'm so evil and bad,I hate myself.
I got quite a few Gfs so I'm fine with it.Some of them cheat me by telling me Grandma story saying debt blah blah blah,and broke up with bf BUT actually she had a Husband in China.Some of them good in making up Fake story that I found out the truth,luckily,I'm not in love with any one of them.
I'll be only loving rich pretty girl... Haha,Difficult to find.Most of them taken alrdy. I'm too late,wait for them to break up and I'll have my chances,lol

Thanks for Reading and Sharing.Have a Nice Day and Merry Xmas. :)

ProjectSawadee
21-12-2011, 11:40 AM
bro keep is strictly professional pay and forget. what is the point of getting emotional with her.

NO.1 are you ready to forgo other trees in the forest just for 1 tree? yes? no?. if yes then

No.2 Getting into a serious relationship with a WL, are you sure you will not bring up or think of her past when both of you get into heated argument?? (most bro at this moment say won't want la i love her i will accept her). maybe it is true for now but how about 5 yrs down the road? etc???

No.3 Getting married? what would happen if your parents , relatives, friends think if they found of about her past profession?? WORSE OF all !! one of ur uncles or friend ever engaged her service before ????!!!!?
(true story from one of my friend)

Lots to think about bro