PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage Place at Bukit Timah area

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

weikath
16-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey guys,
I've decide to share a good massage place I have been going to since 2003. This place has it's own thread years back..in 1999 then,back at the old site.The lady boss (she works solo )was nicknamed the Black Panther then.

The location is not as accessible as others due to road works but the single lady operating there is a hidden gem indeed. She has good hands for massage and is a good listener. Not a looker,but a lil exotic as she has mixed parentage.

Brothers who are interested can PM me for details. Cheers guys.;)

Iemanishere
17-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi bro, what is the cost, and what does she do?:o

noMoney4Sex
17-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Bro, can provide the ctc and location ... i roam around bukit timah area as workplace is around there :D
btw, what the rate and what services is she providing, like to have more details :p

kyoshi
17-10-2011, 05:46 PM
May i know where's the location? Please advise, I'm staying in bukit timah district....

david_nips
17-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi bro, can you pls share the location or ctc?
Thanks!

red devil man
17-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Bro, wat's her service like and the damaged as well?

kobenash003
17-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Brother, can pm me ctc and location ? Thx....

retepoet
17-10-2011, 11:10 PM
think she used to work at the beauty world centre..... where has she shifted to then bro, care to share :) tks a million !

icekewl
18-10-2011, 10:08 AM
your pm was full bro weikath

bro., can share the ctc and location pls

weikath
21-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Sorry,was away for sumtime.Have already passed details to 8 bros....lets see if any FRs .:)

imwint3r2
22-10-2011, 12:00 AM
bro can pass me the ctc? thanks

weikath
23-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Have yet to see any FR...will stop for awhile as this is a good clean place.Dowan to spoil it.Tx anyway guys

acer1714
24-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Have yet to see any FR...will stop for awhile as this is a good clean place.Dowan to spoil it.Tx anyway guys

bro,you can trust me,pm me the place and i will do a personel fr for you.ok.

HonkyTonkyMan
28-10-2011, 09:52 PM
omg you mean or pau is back? i remembered patronizing her over at the old joint at xx and got a bbbj with cim....simply bagus...i hope we are talking about the same one..:D

miyokoilove
28-10-2011, 10:04 PM
bro can share the place also :) thanx in advance haha will do fr also

FRwriter
28-10-2011, 10:39 PM
think she used to work at the beauty world centre..... where has she shifted to then bro, care to share :) tks a million !

omg you mean or pau is back? i remembered patronizing her over at the old joint at xx and got a bbbj with cim....simply bagus...i hope we are talking about the same one..:D

Hmm.. Sounds familiar. :rolleyes:
Seems like I went before in the past. Now never go BT area MP/TNs due to them sometimes "anyhow chop carrot head". :eek:

Friend108sg
28-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Bro may I know the location n contact?

Thanks

HonkyTonkyMan
29-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Seems like I went before in the past. Now never go BT area MP/TNs due to them sometimes "anyhow chop carrot head". :eek:

I don't know if his black panther is the same one I tried previously but if his is the indian gal that use to work at that very old shopping centre with the hawker center above, then probably we are talking about the same one.

VeloCityGoo
29-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Bro weikath,
you got pm'ed :rolleyes:

pooloo
30-10-2011, 05:06 AM
hi,
able to share the location? :) thanks

nonpareil
30-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Can share with me where to look for this hidden gem? Thanks.

hlaung
30-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi bro, can you pls share the location or ctc?
Thanks!

weikath
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
have given contact to 15 bros.no fr so far..jus to note, that place is clean,..so dun get any ideas.Cheers!!!

1Rajoo
11-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey guys,
I've decide to share a good massage place I have been going to since 2003. This place has it's own thread years back..in 1999 then,back at the old site.The lady boss (she works solo )was nicknamed the Black Panther then.

The location is not as accessible as others due to road works but the single lady operating there is a hidden gem indeed. She has good hands for massage and is a good listener. Not a looker,but a lil exotic as she has mixed parentage.

Basement 1, Balmoral Plaza.

puipoh
12-11-2011, 02:29 AM
can share?

Ceratoguy
18-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm interested too... i think i saw here before.. but couldnt find her or the place when i went recently.. is the place still around?

jedi86
17-10-2021, 11:50 PM
hi, i missed her massage, anybody has her contacts? 🙏🏻

stuntking
18-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Really!!! Can share this place.. interested to try... thank u inadvance

alexjason
18-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Sound good . Mind can share?

Questioneer
18-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Are people really trying to dig up old threads

Look at the date...

scandisk69
18-10-2021, 09:49 PM

I agree man … nowadays really is chop carrots in bkt!! Unless more brother can share more positive experience. Sad man! Just feel that west side is drying up

klthbm
18-10-2021, 10:58 PM
I agree man … nowadays really is chop carrots in bkt!! Unless more brother can share more positive experience. Sad man! Just feel that west side is drying up

Don't bother coming here, this place is quite dead. Even if there is action, it's usually super expensive and the entrance fees are also ridiculously high considering the massage standard is not there. Only worth going to legit places in this area for clean massage.

wineglass2000
18-10-2021, 11:50 PM
hi bro weikath, can share ctc and damage? Is she an Indian ML as mentioned by HonkyTonkyMan?

cwolf78
19-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Don't bother coming here, this place is quite dead. Even if there is action, it's usually super expensive and the entrance fees are also ridiculously high considering the massage standard is not there. Only worth going to legit places in this area for clean massage.

Can recommend good clean massage in this area? I tried a few but all pretty mediocre. Also agree on chop carrot pricing for Bukit Timah area action.

bouncyball99
19-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Hi bro can share contact ?

andrewho
19-10-2021, 03:12 AM
Last msg posted was 18-03-2012. 2 0 1 2. twenty twelve.

Then this archaeologist jedi86 replies "hi, i missed her massage, anybody has her contacts? 🙏🏻" AFTER 9 fucking years he suddenly misses her massage and digs out this post to reply. really!?

jedi86 you are an idiot. deserved to be called out.

travelmate4720
19-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Can recommend good clean massage in this area? I tried a few but all pretty mediocre. Also agree on chop carrot pricing for Bukit Timah area action.

you can try kyoto spa, good massage n inexpensive menu too. :)

P/S:Free parking at those landed houses or behind the coffeeshop.

cwolf78
19-10-2021, 06:11 PM

Kyoto I went twice b4. The massage is above avg with some teasing and no GQ. I was hoping for better skill at finding meridien points but they are not as good as my regular masseuse.

Also, I advise against trying Tang Dynasty at Beauty World. They are known for hard massage. Nothing against hard but it has to be skillful. Their hard is anyhow whack and I think I got a sore back for a few days after that session. To think I was putting up with the pain thinking it was beneficial but it was BS. Poor technique.

So far I found clean one Han Dynasty (Balestier) is still ok, standard consistent above avg but older therapists a few MILF. Looking to try more good skilled massage places ideally with SYT therapist.

cmclee
19-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,

Hi bro
Can share contact and damages please !
Thanks

Ironpole
20-10-2021, 12:25 PM
KAP also have. Not bad massage.

Cheers

enzer88
20-10-2021, 01:28 PM

Just came back from a session with Cathy . Not bad . Nice ambience n massage .

Sgchiongster
20-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Just came back from a session with Cathy . Not bad . Nice ambience n massage .

Care to elaborate “not bad” with a FR? 🤣🤣

enzer88
20-10-2021, 01:52 PM
Care to elaborate “not bad” with a FR? 🤣🤣

Try it out bro . One man meat another man poison .

Sgchiongster
20-10-2021, 03:18 PM
Try it out bro . One man meat another man poison .

U just tempt me:D

johnleee
20-10-2021, 04:18 PM
KAP also have. Not bad massage.

Cheers

KAP is spa romantics? Used to be at the upper floor at Bukit TImah Plaza and offered happy endings.. Has it gone clean now? On their website only 1 lady running shop..

Ironpole
20-10-2021, 10:18 PM
KAP is spa romantics? Used to be at the upper floor at Bukit TImah Plaza and offered happy endings.. Has it gone clean now? On their website only 1 lady running shop..

Kinda new shop? Just a few months. Entrance from outside. Got level 1 and level 2. Got young and middle age.

Young one massage me. But think no special.

Didn’t try the others. Was just looking for a place to waste an hour.

Cheers

Sadly
20-10-2021, 10:51 PM
What abt LCS these days? Still dominated by the Indo clan? And recent FR?

Creativefaith
21-10-2021, 12:55 PM

The Indo Clan still there the last month I went. Standard rates applies.

tiko
21-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Miss the indo babe....

The Indo Clan still there the last month I went. Standard rates applies.

decanter80
21-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Yes, any bros recently went there? Please share FR.

angsanna
22-10-2021, 08:07 AM

Not bad, took 90 min massage and got sensual teasing throughout the massage. I took Cxxxx. She eager to please and her massage skill is 8/10 imo.

wtcxxx
22-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Not bad, took 90 min massage and got sensual teasing throughout the massage. I took Cxxxx. She eager to please and her massage skill is 8/10 imo.
So got happy ending or not?

ahtas
24-10-2021, 01:39 PM

So far one of the better ones in this area. I enjoy the tummy therapy, got more sensual teasing. I went there weekly with a colleague. Lastly the recept girl is cute! hahaha

scandisk69
24-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Tried K Spa too... 100% clean.. Massage was good and they are not pushy over 88! thought the sensual could be more for the price you pay but I feel refresh after the massage though

Mario825
25-10-2021, 11:13 PM
Lcs got mask on policy?

Starx88
26-10-2021, 12:07 AM
Lcs got mask on policy?

They ever got fine and force shut down for 10days before. So what say you?

alloyz
26-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Tried K Spa too... 100% clean.. Massage was good and they are not pushy over 88! thought the sensual could be more for the price you pay but I feel refresh after the massage though

Agree with bro scandisk. Hard to find a legit clean good spa with some teasing. Of course we will want the best of all worlds- cheap, good massage, pretty ml, a lot of teasing but how to find 1 place that ticks all the boxes? So 2 or 3 ticks good enough liao. 😝

awpig
26-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Has any Bro tried GL Spa at Hillford? heard there is a China ML that is sweet by the name Mei Mei:D:D

shirtblack
28-10-2021, 07:31 AM
Has any Bro tried GL Spa at Hillford? heard there is a China ML that is sweet by the name Mei Mei:D:D
any bros got any FR from this GL spa? thanks

soshiarsenal
28-10-2021, 08:22 PM
any bros got any FR from this GL spa? thanks

Mei mei still not bad. The other one don't bother to try. They have another joint by the same boss at Jurong East. That one better.

MrFuck
28-10-2021, 08:56 PM
Mei mei still not bad. The other one don't bother to try. They have another joint by the same boss at Jurong East. That one better.

GL spa at hillford is clean one right? I need the lao ban niang got pictures w min tharman and halimah sial haha. i dont think its lup sap.

tnm69
28-10-2021, 09:06 PM

Sensual teasing is massage near the groin area but never touch the KKJ?

soshiarsenal
28-10-2021, 11:10 PM
GL spa at hillford is clean one right? I need the lao ban niang got pictures w min tharman and halimah sial haha. i dont think its lup sap.

Bro I got pictures with Tharman and Halimah also, but I still go lupsup hahaha

wahhero
29-10-2021, 09:42 AM
try my luck at one of the reputable spa, managed to get a slot..proceed to place with ample parking..
Fr:
Name: Lxxx
Face: 6/10
body : slim
massage: 6/10
hj: not offered
teasing: forced teasing..
price: $60
started off with normal massage, asked her to concentrate on butt and thigh..but she only do far away from the groin area so no choice but to ask her...she told me here only do proper massage...I told her I know, only wanted her to press some aching spots...she agrees to it but very carefully not.to come.close...in the midst of the massage, I asked her to tone down the lighting, when she went to adjust the lights, I quickly adjusted my cock to 3pm position so it will stick out of the underwear...true enough, due to the dimmed lights, she didn't notice the cock head outside and she then accidentally came in contact with it, surprised and she pulled back her hand..when she again moved her hand to massage the thigh area, she came in contact again as she didn't see that the half.the cock.is already outside...she then shy away from.it.and change side..the same thing happened again as I shifted my cock to 9pm position...this time I noticed that she wasn't even looking at the area she was massaging but was just looking upwards...I knew my chance is here and proceed to inch my cock nearer to her hand as she massaged my thigh area..bingo! the hardened cock came pressing against her hand and I am sure she could feel it..surprisingly she let this happened a few more times before she said time's up...

bryanlailai
29-10-2021, 11:09 AM
try my luck at one of the reputable spa, managed to get a slot..proceed to place with ample parking..
Fr:
started off with normal massage, asked her to concentrate on butt and thigh..but she only do far away from the groin area so no choice but to ask her...she told me here only do proper massage...I told her I know, only wanted her to press some aching spots...she agrees to it but very carefully not.to come.close...in the midst of the massage, I asked her to tone down the lighting, when she went to adjust the lights, I quickly adjusted my cock to 3pm position so it will stick out of the underwear...true enough, due to the dimmed lights, she didn't notice the cock head outside and she then accidentally came in contact with it, surprised and she pulled back her hand..when she again moved her hand to massage the thigh area, she came in contact again as she didn't see that the half.the cock.is already outside...she then shy away from.it.and change side..the same thing happened again as I shifted my cock to 9pm position...this time I noticed that she wasn't even looking at the area she was massaging but was just looking upwards...I knew my chance is here and proceed to inch my cock nearer to her hand as she massaged my thigh area..bingo! the hardened cock came pressing against her hand and I am sure she could feel it..surprisingly she let this happened a few more times before she said time's up...

she might feel offended and make a police report for harressment. there are better place to do this...just an advice..

wahhero
29-10-2021, 04:06 PM
thanks for the advice, Bro! but I am sure she is ok, as she had left the hand there for my cock to 'attack'....

MrFuck
30-10-2021, 12:17 AM
Bro I got pictures with Tharman and Halimah also, but I still go lupsup hahaha

hahaha!! good point!

acer1714
30-10-2021, 09:43 AM

so far one of the better ones at that area for massage n teasing.

zpsltr
31-10-2021, 10:33 AM
anyone know where Tea from LCS aka yoyo from JCS went?

soundworks
31-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Fr:

Hi bro, is this spa beside a italian restuarant?

wahhero
31-10-2021, 01:16 PM
never notice the surrounding but it is walking distance from the mRT station...

Eclipxe
31-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Fr:

This is funny as hell. New term “forced teasing”

katong
31-10-2021, 03:30 PM
anyone know where Tea from LCS aka yoyo from JCS went?

Home sweet home

awpig
01-11-2021, 11:41 AM

you can try the china lady name mei mei, provide services

Heartlandlover
01-11-2021, 12:34 PM
Beauty World Area got a few shops.
I only tried 1 time and quite heng.
Last time i got try ML named Fly Fly not bad. Price bit on the higher side but service good mah. Many mths liao.

Too far for me liao. So nvr go back. No drive. Train must change line. Bus nvr try. Grab no money. Lol

Roulette5
02-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Went to Ky*** Spa some weeks agoes back to relax. Known it was a clean shop. Thinking maybe relak wif tokong massage or tokong tease.

Ending not very happy so uncle share here why.

1. Want the $55 pack and keep asked get $88 pack, say better etc. I M robert, so agreed. Regret because of point 2.
2. Massage by C*C* almost non-exist. Pour oil and play piano only. After one hr, i basically feel like i spent $$ for her to eat my tofu. Not refreshed at all
3. The PS skills very tokong. Most will known what i means when i said now ppl wear mask, almost all sure look younger. Mine masseuese, wear mask i also can tell at least 10-15 yrs older than webskte photos. Hear the voice also can tell clearly.

So end up massage no syt, cant massagy properly, relak cant relak properly. Sian jit bua..

Mayb others better, i dontknow. But sharing only. Dun flame uncle.

peter88798
03-11-2021, 09:10 AM
Went to Ky*** Spa some weeks agoes back to relax. Known it was a clean shop. Thinking maybe relak wif tokong massage or tokong tease.

Ending not very happy so uncle share here why.

1. Want the $55 pack and keep asked get $88 pack, say better etc. I M robert, so agreed. Regret because of point 2.
2. Massage by C*C* almost non-exist. Pour oil and play piano only. After one hr, i basically feel like i spent $$ for her to eat my tofu. Not refreshed at all
3. The PS skills very tokong. Most will known what i means when i said now ppl wear mask, almost all sure look younger. Mine masseuese, wear mask i also can tell at least 10-15 yrs older than webskte photos. Hear the voice also can tell clearly.

So end up massage no syt, cant massagy properly, relak cant relak properly. Sian jit bua..

Mayb others better, i dontknow. But sharing only. Dun flame uncle.

allow me to say something here. 1st there is no 55 dollar package there.......1 hour massage before 12pm week day is 48 dollar. After 12 pm is 1 hour 60 dollar. So i don't know where you get this $55 dollar package from. Can check their pricelist if you don't believe.
2nd they don't hard sell 88 dollar, because their 88 dollar is hot stone.........you mentioned you pick the $88 package and she only pour oil and piano? How to piano with hot stones? CxCx is known for her finger pressing massage,.......no therapist there perform piano massage, i am regular there and i think i need to stand up for them n share the facts.

Roulette5
03-11-2021, 10:02 AM
U correct. $60 one hr, is my bad.
I diddnt say they hardsell $88. All i mean is they say a few times $88 is better, end up whole massage i felt worse than if normal massage which even cheaper.

$88 mine no hot stone. Thanks for highlight that they shortchanged me somemore. Alamak kena cheated here! Uncle here neber take note. Pay $88, only get 1hr and hot oil. No hot stone. Pui!

So u regular white knight there good for you. This place my last visit liao. Past few times also cannot. Only Lin** skill can make it.

To proof i went, i describe more. Enter shop, right side is counter, tracetogether right side of counter. Enter shop front left side is walkway. Walk into walkway, rooms on the right.

C*C* press like play piano for me. She press hard for u, gd for u. U like it there, carry on.

Sibeh jilat nowadays photoshop. Aunties also become syt. Sigh.

allow me to say something here. 1st there is no 55 dollar package there.......1 hour massage before 12pm week day is 48 dollar. After 12 pm is 1 hour 60 dollar. So i don't know where you get this $55 dollar package from. Can check their pricelist if you don't believe.
2nd they don't hard sell 88 dollar, because their 88 dollar is hot stone.........you mentioned you pick the $88 package and she only pour oil and piano? How to piano with hot stones? CxCx is known for her finger pressing massage,.......no therapist there perform piano massage, i am regular there and i think i need to stand up for them n share the facts.

peter88798
03-11-2021, 10:08 AM
U correct. $60 one hr, is my bad.
I diddnt say they hardsell $88. All i mean is they say a few times $88 is better, end up whole massage i felt worse than if normal massage which even cheaper.

$88 mine no hot stone. Thanks for highlight that they shortchanged me somemore. Alamak kena cheated here! Uncle here neber take note. Pay $88, only get 1hr and hot oil. No hot stone. Pui!

So u regular white knight there good for you. This place my last visit liao. Past few times also cannot. Only Lin** skill can make it.

To proof i went, i describe more. Enter shop, right side is counter, tracetogether right side of counter. Enter shop front left side is walkway. Walk into walkway, rooms on the right.

C*C* press like play piano for me. She press hard for u, gd for u. U like it there, carry on.

Sibeh jilat nowadays photoshop. Aunties also become syt. Sigh.

Guess you have something against them based on what your written. you pick 88 dollar, don't even know got hot stone or not..........claim ppl short changed........haizzzzz......you can't keep cover small hole by digging another hole...... is ok bro, i just stating the facts. Other bros will know the truth....hav a nice day.

Roulette5
03-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Gd service must give thumbsup. Shortchanged service must give warning. Bros all eyes big big can tell. Newbies maybe happy with sensual tickle here tickle there even if other place low standards. Uncle play decades dont go with nonsense. No proper overall, gd luck. That why i dun condemn shop per se. I say out name of person. Lin** ok i say ok, others cannot i say cannot. Also why wherever i go, i dun go for shop brand name, i find masseuse i find gd, i stick to it. If rotate a few masseuse still cannot find gd one, i say bye bye.

One man meat another man poison. U happy gd for u

Benjamintan789
03-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Sure or not $88 got hot stone for K spa? I went 2 times they never give me at all. Also I think customers can’t seem to choose the $60 massage, the counter keep say a lot ppl take $88 why I so weird go and take the $60. Seems like they are stereotyping customers and think we are cheapo.

peter88798
03-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Sure or not $88 got hot stone for K spa? I went 2 times they never give me at all. Also I think customers can’t seem to choose the $60 massage, the counter keep say a lot ppl take $88 why I so weird go and take the $60. Seems like they are stereotyping customers and think we are cheapo.
Hi bro, 1 hour of hot stone therapy is 88 dollar. the malaysian syt recept won't say those things you mentioned if you don't pick hot stone therapy. You can pick normal massage at 60min @$60 or 90min@ $88 too. As i mentioned earlier, i just stating facts. cheer.

Benjamintan789
03-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Hi bro, 1 hour of hot stone therapy is 88 dollar. the malaysian syt recept won't say those things you mentioned if you don't pick hot stone therapy. You can pick normal massage at 60min @$60 or 90min@ $88 too. As i mentioned earlier, i just stating facts. cheer.

Someone PM me saying that you are the owner of this spa. If that’s the case, why need to pretend to be customer and promote your business?

This is an unethical way to promote your business!

ad_riche
03-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Cool down.

awpig
04-11-2021, 09:06 AM
All Bros cool down, everyone has the right to write their FR , if bros were to believe or not let it be......... Every time I will say Try At Your Own Risk if you want to believe.......We are here to enjoy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rixs
04-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Tried Ky*** spa for a few times. They dont push the $88 package. Recep will ask whether i want but totally not pushy. Counter service is great. Anyway, its one of the MP i will wanna go if i needed a real good massage.

sean99
04-11-2021, 04:48 PM
I went k spa with colleagues too. Is near my office and I enjoy the pig trotter at the next door coffeeshop . Normally we will go massage 1st then makan . Is a good deal before 12pm at $48 dollar . Though we go for the happy hour 48 buck for an hour , they also give very attentive massage too . Honestly you can’t find a spa with private room n charge that rate in this area .

kennethmak
11-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Im a regular at k spa.
Some good ml there have rtc...
Now i go for l***a as her massage is good but not that chio.
Tried c*c* ones...so so but think she is the youngest there.

I like when ml sits on my back...
carnt remember....does c*c* sit on back ?
Wanna try her again

alloyz
11-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Im a regular at k spa.
Some good ml there have rtc...
Now i go for l***a as her massage is good but not that chio.
Tried c*c* ones...so so but think she is the youngest there.

I like when ml sits on my back...
carnt remember....does c*c* sit on back ?
Wanna try her again

I think c***y is the one that sits on your back. But maybe other ml also got as never tried all.

662blackburn
11-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Hi bros, have been to k spa a few times now. But so far no GQ. Any bros managed to unlock? Would appreciate if can share which masseuse. THANKS!

Heartlandlover
12-11-2021, 12:03 AM
Anyone have any experience with "Not old - mother earth in greek mythology - spa". Got 1 ML named "Fly Fly". Any bro with experience. Pls share experience via PM. Thanks.

soundworks
12-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Tried Ky*** spa for a few times. They dont push the $88 package. Recep will ask whether i want but totally not pushy. Counter service is great. Anyway, its one of the MP i will wanna go if i needed a real good massage.
Another solid spa in the area. Nice ambience with excellent mssage. Abit far for me but i will go once a month whenever i going to workshop to collect stocks.

Freesamboy88
12-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Anyone have any experience with "Not old - mother earth in greek mythology - spa". Got 1 ML named "Fly Fly". Any bro with experience. Pls share experience via PM. Thanks.

Tried when before she at current spa. Overall massage had strength. Looks similar to photo just without makeup.

romanpilot
12-11-2021, 10:52 AM
bro any good areas to recommend?

Heartlandlover
12-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Tried when before she at current spa. Overall massage had strength. Looks similar to photo just without makeup.

Thanks Bro. Will go try on my next pay day and off day.

BatboyReturns
12-11-2021, 06:03 PM
Thanks Bro. Will go try on my next pay day and off day.

Haha totally deciphered who you were talking about with your 'code'. Please do share your FR once visited. She caught my eye on the 'music' app too.

ahtas
13-11-2021, 08:23 AM
I think c***y is the one that sits on your back. But maybe other ml also got as never tried all.

wow, sound interesting. later will try it out. :)

wtcxxx
13-11-2021, 12:19 PM
wow, sound interesting. later will try it out. :)

Share with us, damages and special. Likely expensive handjob.

imjustasexyboi
13-11-2021, 01:32 PM

Hahaha, learnt something new today. Tried another ml there, overall was not too bad but the price point is quite high imo

cataramp
15-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Went to kxxxo recently, never see any SYT receptionist leh.. but is friendly though.

Anyone tried the shop behind kxxxo spa?

Puibsn
15-11-2021, 10:45 AM
Hi bro. Mind sharing ctc?

Leoo
15-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Haha totally deciphered who you were talking about with your 'code'. Please do share your FR once visited. She caught my eye on the 'music' app too.

Haha I visited her multiple times before she was in this spa, her massage is honestly quite good, definitely not piano as she said if customer pay for massage they should at least get a good massage.

Her looks also is pretty similar to her pics, slim but not exactly for boobs lovers. Really easy to talk to as well. I honestly would have visited her more if covid wasnt as bad as it is now. :o :o

MikeCarl
15-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Anyone tried the Wxxxx Sxx near BW MRT, seems new. Can share via pm also for up

API661
15-11-2021, 06:54 PM

Keen to try 5th month of the year. Anyone care to share dmg via PM?

morelia
15-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Drove past LCS. Its close! Anyone knows when it reopens?

afterburn
15-11-2021, 09:21 PM
There's a TCM at first floor of BWC with a chio viet milf. Been there a few times but it's always clean, lol

Any more interesting places in these old buildings? Last time I remember there was another TCM way upstairs at a corner of the food centre.

r.fowler
16-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Went to kxxxo recently, never see any SYT receptionist leh.. but is friendly though.

Anyone tried the shop behind kxxxo spa?

the SYT refers to the malaysian recept

ad_riche
16-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Saw her when I was there . Kinda cute , tease her by asking her to massage for me . She giggle n said she don’t know . Any bro manage to get her out?

r.fowler
16-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Saw her when I was there . Kinda cute , tease her by asking her to massage for me . She giggle n said she don’t know . Any bro manage to get her out?

i think stand a chance if you park your lambo or ferrari right outside their shop front. :D

ad_riche
16-11-2021, 03:23 PM
i think stand a chance if you park your lambo or ferrari right outside their shop front. :D

Hahahhahaa if I drive Lambo , I will go for sg models lol

cataramp
16-11-2021, 04:28 PM

I went on weekend no SYT. :(

ad_riche
16-11-2021, 06:54 PM
I went on weekend no SYT. :(

she off on sunday....:)

Riverwalk
16-11-2021, 09:35 PM

Looks like another good playground gone ..
Multi national ML..
Where to go … All good places gg off ?

API661
16-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Looks like another good playground gone ..
Multi national ML..
Where to go … All good places gg off ?

Closed 2 months for reno, Bro.

Sadly
16-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Closed 2 months for reno, Bro.

You and I wish but they lost their license. You can still go and check if you see a contractor.

API661
16-11-2021, 10:40 PM
You and I wish but they lost their license. You can still go and check if you see a contractor.

Oh no... Sounds serious.... Hunt for new playground.

pandab
16-11-2021, 11:15 PM

Lost license probably as Owners in the building decided to go for en-bloc

cwolf78
17-11-2021, 05:29 AM
Anybody try b4 Moonlight spa at Balmoral? Let me know if massage is good.

goodnick
17-11-2021, 07:18 PM

Fly fly
GFE - very good and nice to chat
Look and body - 100% same as photo.
Price is steep.

Dmg - 68+50 HJ, 68+100 HJ & roam top, 68+150 HJ & roam all

Roam above clothing only

goodnick
17-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Went to Ky*** spa and try C*C*. No GQ but massage is good in my view. Saw J*l*n if I recalled her name correctly. Looks good in terms of look with mask and body (Tall and shapely). Anyone tried J*l*n? Can share FR here or PM me? Thanks

API661
17-11-2021, 08:25 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

Walao..... What kind of pricing is this....... 68+150 still above clothing only.... Tonnes of better place with better price but their ML really looks chio from photo...

wtcxxx
17-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

Can ask her to fly kite.

Lockedin
17-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Was reluctant to share this gem but sharing is caring.
Name Summer at Bukit Batok. Photos what you see is what you get. I think she's gorgeous, very fit, medium height, enhanced C (how do I know??)
entry 60
massage is very very sensual, and finds some pressure points.
she's very flirty.
tried 60+50 and 60+100 (bit carrot choppy, but no regrets)
wechat: Mis_209

pls don't PM :(, just support won't regret.

CherryBoy
17-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Went to Ky*** spa and try C*C*. No GQ but massage is good in my view. Saw J*l*n if I recalled her name correctly. Looks good in terms of look with mask and body (Tall and shapely). Anyone tried J*l*n? Can share FR here or PM me? Thanks

She is pretty and very soft speaking. Massage is good, teasing get more edging when you are regular. My advice is take 90 min for the start,cheer.

xiasangju
17-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Can ask her to fly kite.

agree. went once and never went back. pity, one of the MLs used to be from a spa in Jurong and was actually not bad....

alloyz
18-11-2021, 10:58 AM
She is pretty and very soft speaking. Massage is good, teasing get more edging when you are regular. My advice is take 90 min for the start,cheer.

Yes, 2nd that for J*l**. Like not syt but like younger MILF. Think she is one of the first ml since the spa open? Overall good relaxation after a session.

MikeCarl
18-11-2021, 06:42 PM
Anyone tried the Whxxx Sxx near BW MRT, seems new. Can share via pm also for up

Any bros tried before?

maleescort7
18-11-2021, 07:01 PM
I already unearth the Kyoto spa scam twice in past few months.
There was a guy who advised everyone to try this spa via PM. Then he started the thread and it was very popular. They must have earned 100s of 1000s of dollars in few months with fake FRs. I exposed their fake FRs and other bros also experienced the same after few visits. He then closed down the thread and started a new thread after few days. I exposed him again and that new thread was closed down after few days. After going through all the posts in this thread, realize that someone/owner/whoever is reviving this spa with fake FRs. Go, spend, and know.

There is nothing special in this spa, normal massage and no teasing (literally zero teasing) in 60$ package. Take 88$ package if you wanna expect some teasing but without touching your balls and dick. Why not go to 88$ prostate massage places if willing to spend 88$? Even 88$ prostate massage is not worthy, then how can this be when there is no direct touch with your dick or balls.

And yes, someone in previous posts mentioned Cathy for sensual massage. I remember when they started publicity for the first time via PM, they started with Cathy. Cathy is a pure money face. If you want teasing, give her tip on top of 88$.

wtcxxx
18-11-2021, 09:19 PM
There was a guy who advised everyone to try this spa via PM. Then he started the thread and it was very popular. They must have earned 100s of 1000s of dollars in few months with fake FRs. I exposed their fake FRs and other bros also experienced the same after few visits. He then closed down the thread and started a new thread after few days. I exposed him again and that new thread was closed down after few days. After going through all the posts in this thread, realize that someone/owner/whoever is reviving this spa with fake FRs. Go, spend, and know.

There is nothing special in this spa, normal massage and no teasing (literally zero teasing) in 60$ package. Take 88$ package if you wanna expect some teasing but without touching your balls and dick. Why not go to 88$ prostate massage places if willing to spend 88$? Even 88$ prostate massage is not worthy, then how can this be when there is no direct touch with your dick or balls.

And yes, someone in previous posts mentioned Cathy for sensual massage. I remember when they started publicity for the first time via PM, they started with Cathy. Cathy is a pure money face. If you want teasing, give her tip on top of 88$.

Thanks for the head up. Boycott them.

siaosiao811
18-11-2021, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Lockedin;20944223]Was reluctant to share this gem but sharing is caring.
Name Summer at Bukit Batok. Photos what you see is what you get. I think she's gorgeous, very fit, medium height, enhanced C (how do I know??)
entry 60
she's very flirty.

pls don't PM :(, just support won't regret.[/QUOTE

I tried her friend Chris, also the massages is very solid and the way she talk will turn me on, just that her A cup boobs nothing much to play with. Sad

megaman11
19-11-2021, 08:44 AM

Any idea where the MLs move to?

wondersex
19-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Long time no visit LC, sad to hear it, will miss those indon boobs…..

airwolf
19-11-2021, 09:37 AM
Yes, 2nd that for J*l**. Like not syt but like younger MILF. Think she is one of the first ml since the spa open? Overall good relaxation after a session.

Another hidden gem beside J*l**, is l**d*, she can flirt well , and her skill is good too. i always book for her when i heading there.

Heartlandlover
19-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

Wow wow. Thanks for the price list.
With these the bros here can be mentally prepared.
If wana go explore be ready for the payment.

Will up ur pts.

Heartlandlover
19-11-2021, 05:57 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

In the end on my off day, I gave fly fly a missed. Didn't go for my regular in kovan. Shhhh.... explore JBM instead. $58+50 HJ+ top lift up 5G roam. Btm outside roam.... petite size. B. Nice butt.

Good thing is the entire shop only me and 3 ML.
Bad thing. Curtain joint and I purposely moan in shiokness for extra excitement. Bathroom outside. NO MRT to ppl like me. RTM. Probably no. Too risky like playing with fire.

I will share in JBM. Since this thread is for BT. Cos previously I did ask abt Fly Fly but in the end nvr go due to the rates. If strike 4D, maybe I go conquer Fly Fly once and nvr return. Cos photo look quite nice. Lol.

Tenzin
19-11-2021, 09:00 PM

How to tease without touching dick or balls? :eek:

Sexmachines
20-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Another hidden gem beside J*l**, is l**d*, she can flirt well , and her skill is good too. i always book for her when i heading there.
Lxxdx is good . Especially when you are her regular, more teasing will be given . I normally take 90 min. Nice place to enjoy a good massage & relax for the day .

Throneofgame
20-11-2021, 10:11 AM
entry 60
she's very flirty.

I tried her friend Chris, also the massages is very solid and the way she talk will turn me on, just that her A cup boobs nothing much to play with. Sad

May I know the name of Spa?

kennethmak
20-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Lxxdx is good . Especially when you are her regular, more teasing will be given . I normally take 90 min. Nice place to enjoy a good massage & relax for the day .
I'm a regular with l**d* too....I go for good massage, won't say teasing...very little only
Have tried c***y , c**o, j****e which rtc already...
It's a place for gd massage ...not hard....not piano...just nice strength

ad_riche
20-11-2021, 11:13 AM
I'm a regular with l**d* too....I go for good massage, won't say teasing...very little only
Have tried c***y , c**o, j****e which rtc already...
It's a place for gd massage ...not hard....not piano...just nice strength

Agreed with you too. I won’t hesitate to recommend this k spa to my colleague n friend if they asking for good massage n cosy atmosphere .

siaosiao811
20-11-2021, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=siaosiao811;20946011]

May I know the name of Spa?

The bro already shared the wechat contact, you can add her to ask directly

le113ru
20-11-2021, 12:46 PM
The SHE singer massage is quite good. But I tried her abt 2 years ago when she still at O Spa(V**k*).

thisjustsuk
20-11-2021, 02:01 PM

Tried A*** a few times, she was previously working near RV area. defo recommend for boob lovers :D
massage was good esp her sensual.

only downside is need take P massage for teasing and GQ

afterburn
20-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Actually bwc upstairs floors have two shops that look interesting. Dim and fronted by slutty milf visible through the doorway.

Anyone tried before and any red flags or fr?

naruto99
20-11-2021, 04:54 PM
any bro here went before multiflora noibara in BT?

Is it a clean joint?

octane67
21-11-2021, 07:09 AM
Hi, anyone tried M@#$o spa around Green×/÷+? Looks like quite discrete but not sure if just legit services.

klthbm
21-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Actually bwc upstairs floors have two shops that look interesting. Dim and fronted by slutty milf visible through the doorway.

Anyone tried before and any red flags or fr?

There's one near the flower shop, 50 + 50. Not worth IMO, both massage and HJ are substandard, don't waste your money.

mindfreck
21-11-2021, 04:54 PM

any idea where all their multi national ML go?

would have visit them again if knew they are closing.:(

any kind bros has ctcs of chinese ML at LCS?

Rixs
21-11-2021, 06:34 PM
LCS lost its license? Anyone got its whereabout? Looking for the malaysian ML. Thanks

wtcxxx
21-11-2021, 06:46 PM
There's one near the flower shop, 50 + 50. Not worth IMO, both massage and HJ are substandard, don't waste your money.
I don't find the ML an incentive to even consider

imjustasexyboi
21-11-2021, 06:49 PM
LCS lost its license? Anyone got its whereabout? Looking for the malaysian ML. Thanks

Went on the last day, was told that they were renovating bathrooms and most likely to open back year end. Hopefully that's the case la.

afterburn
21-11-2021, 08:44 PM
I don't find the ML an incentive to even consider

Hahaha.. didn't get close enough to take good long look. Interior quite dim too. Appreciate the warning, now i know which one to avoid.

username
24-11-2021, 04:27 AM
Anyone remember a Indian ML Black Panther at Bukit Timah. Hope she is still in this business. Do share the contact if avail

grooling
24-11-2021, 10:44 AM
thanks for the advice, always walked past but never try. probably wouldnt visit. has anyone tried the lvl 1 shop near toilet before? looks more of a facial shop though

wondersex
24-11-2021, 10:50 AM
thanks for the advice, always walked past but never try. probably wouldnt visit. has anyone tried the lvl 1 shop near toilet before? looks more of a facial shop though

My girl friend done her eyes brown thingy there before, the beautician is PRC SYT, previously they don’t offer massage but they do now. After try please share FR (:

siralexferguson
24-11-2021, 09:06 PM
Any nice TCM or spa at BT Plaza?

PM pls. Thks bro!

HonkyTonkyMan
25-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Anyone remember a Indian ML Black Panther at Bukit Timah. Hope she is still in this business. Do share the contact if avail

haha black panther that was from years ago, don't think she still there anymore..but she gives one of the best bbbj i ever had..:D

bean555
25-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Hi, anyone tried M@#$o spa around Green×/÷+? Looks like quite discrete but not sure if just legit services.

Was wondering too if it is legit ?

ucla
25-11-2021, 08:31 PM
Was wondering too if it is legit ?

clean spa .....abit on the high side.....tried twice...6.5/10 for the massage, unlikely to return.

homemp3
28-11-2021, 05:28 AM
My girl friend done her eyes brown thingy there before, the beautician is PRC SYT, previously they don’t offer massage but they do now. After try please share FR (:

Hi bro, can pm the name of shop? Interested to try

username
29-11-2021, 02:43 AM
haha black panther that was from years ago, don't think she still there anymore..but she gives one of the best bbbj i ever had..:D

Last check she seems to be seen near Balmoral.
Was hoping it's true

winterrain
29-11-2021, 04:19 AM
Any nice TCM or spa at BT Plaza?

PM pls. Thks bro!
Got one, can try and Fr?

winterrain
29-11-2021, 04:22 AM
Any bro tried the tcm at the food St recently? Are they still pushing 88 pack?

Mordanne
29-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Any bro tried the tcm at the food St recently? Are they still pushing 88 pack?

Yes. I didn’t try the service with normal package.

soonbeng
30-11-2021, 08:43 AM

There are one or two mentions about this spa in the thread about the closed down Balmoral Spa. Check it out.

Riverwalk
30-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Received pm that LCS back in operation ..

cwolf78
01-12-2021, 12:57 AM

I tried Kyoto twice b4. Agree there is nothing special about the service. Massage was so-so, teasing was also so-so. In other words, nothing special and nothing wrong with it either.

Also, tried the neighboring AtEase spa. Again massage was average, and very clean. Still on the lookout for solid massage in the area...

rahl
01-12-2021, 10:15 AM
I tried Kyoto twice b4. Agree there is nothing special about the service. Massage was so-so, teasing was also so-so. In other words, nothing special and nothing wrong with it either.

Also, tried the neighboring AtEase spa. Again massage was average, and very clean. Still on the lookout for solid massage in the area...

Agreed, it's an average spa and there are many like it. In fact the $88 price counts against it. Won't be RTM.

morelia
01-12-2021, 03:03 PM

Any idea if there’s any changes to their ML?

deanscott
01-12-2021, 03:15 PM

Phew! That's a relief!

archie23
01-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Any idea if there’s any changes to their ML?

Still the same bunch of MLs. But not all will work on the same day. Have to check in wechat whose available.. they will update everyday.

Olofmeister
04-12-2021, 10:26 PM
anyone been to the new Junior college spa at BT?

looks new. Have not had the chance to recce yet.

NoodlesWet
05-12-2021, 12:09 AM
any to recommend from King*** Spa ?

Rixs
05-12-2021, 11:43 PM
LCS back in operation, went last week. But malaysia ML went back malaysia alr. Any bro got another other recommendation?

yybsdhd
06-12-2021, 03:19 AM
any to recommend from King*** Spa ?

i have one regular there that i went a few times recommended by bro max, chio and young milf, slim & tall.. came with great teasing and massage. when massaging inner tights, she would slide her hands in to tease your balls and rod...

its been long since i visited that spa since im busy trying others.. shall go visit her soon now that ive remembered

sa101666
06-12-2021, 05:57 PM
LCS back in operation, went last week. But malaysia ML went back malaysia alr. Any bro got another other recommendation?

Lcs now left which nationality?

deanscott
06-12-2021, 06:59 PM
i have one regular there that i went a few times recommended by bro max, chio and young milf, slim & tall.. came with great teasing and massage. when massaging inner tights, she would slide her hands in to tease your balls and rod...

its been long since i visited that spa since im busy trying others.. shall go visit her soon now that ive remembered

Hi could you please PM me your recommendation. I've being going there a few times and being assigned MLs based on availability - a hit and miss so far (the hit left for China over a year ago)

Jarhead2021
07-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Still the same bunch of MLs. But not all will work on the same day. Have to check in wechat whose available.. they will update everyday.

Hi bro able to pm their WeChat? TYIA!

funny4sg
07-12-2021, 09:09 AM
CN, ID, PH. You can see the updates on photos on their WeChat ...

Lcs now left which nationality?

mousieboy
07-12-2021, 01:52 PM
entry 60
she's very flirty.

Hi bro, can share Chris contract?

mousieboy
07-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

Whats the location, FF got ctc?

siaosiao811
07-12-2021, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=siaosiao811;20946011]

Hi bro, can share Chris contract?

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=20975265#post20975265

superman_25
08-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Bro can pm the location

HighDrive
08-12-2021, 04:11 PM

bro able to PM the name of the ml u mentioned?

bubuchachalol
09-12-2021, 10:46 AM
entry 60
she's very flirty.

I know which shop this is - did a walk in yesterday but wasn't offered anything lei. Confirm got? Or they only offer if they familiar with you / only some of the girls offer?

gorb
09-12-2021, 12:44 PM
entry 60
she's very flirty.

Thanks for the mr,was looking at her playability level.

UncleLim
09-12-2021, 08:33 PM
anyone been to the new Junior college spa at BT?

looks new. Have not had the chance to recce yet.

so called 4 in 1 package cost 128, massage was piano. soap massage at the end was not bad, but not worth 128. No GQ popped.

Starx88
09-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the mr,was looking at her playability level.

Playability is high... I booked her directly on wechat. Asked me which part needs more attention and I say lower back, she sat on my butt for 30mins rubbing up and down.... 😂

siaosiao811
09-12-2021, 10:25 PM
Playability is high... I booked her directly on wechat. Asked me which part needs more attention and I say lower back, she sat on my butt for 30mins rubbing up and down.... 😂

Got 1 more ML call Ice, her boobs is big, haven't try before, and Chris keep asking me to try say her boobs nice to grab, thinking to go try her out

ucla
10-12-2021, 08:36 AM
Get the infor from one bro Travelmate4720 and went to try Kxxto spa , get Cxxxcy, gosh the massage and teasing are good. Nice little spa to relax n inexpensive too.

Xes2013
10-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Got 1 more ML call Ice, her boobs is big, haven't try before, and Chris keep asking me to try say her boobs nice to grab, thinking to go try her out

Ice is worth very penny and she is beautiful.

Go for it bro. Have a try.

season12345
10-12-2021, 02:08 PM

Can share Ice’s contact ? I going Bukit timah next week.

Olofmeister
10-12-2021, 04:02 PM

is this MP or FL? can share please if MP.

Thanks!!

yybsdhd
11-12-2021, 04:40 AM
bro able to PM the name of the ml u mentioned?

pm-ed bro :)

funny4sg
11-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Bro, in future, don't mention WeChat ID in the public with all the details.
The ML and her colleagues will be unwanted attention.
Yes, they do advertise on certain social media platforms, but the verbiage is standard and nothing is mentioned about GQ and pricing.
FYI, I have been to that joint and tried another ML. Nice cosy environment. :)

entry 60
she's very flirty.

mit1686
11-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Get the infor from one bro Travelmate4720 and went to try Kxxto spa , get Cxxxcy, gosh the massage and teasing are good. Nice little spa to relax n inexpensive too.

Thank for your sharing. Had it yesterday, very good session, thank n up your points too.

naughtyboyboy
11-12-2021, 12:41 PM

Hi bro can PM this location and ml name.. thks

bryanlailai
11-12-2021, 03:37 PM

tot this was legit clean?

goldean
11-12-2021, 04:53 PM
Fly fly
Price is steep.

Roam above clothing only

Like that how to fly ?

blastedoxy
12-12-2021, 03:21 AM
Can pm me Ice's location

blastedoxy
12-12-2021, 03:22 AM
Can pm me Ice;s location? Thanks!

oxytocen
12-12-2021, 03:26 AM
Like that how to fly ?

More like $$ fly :D

Showerboi
12-12-2021, 10:45 AM

Bro, can share with me ice contact? TIA

ucla
12-12-2021, 12:48 PM
tot this was legit clean?

yes bro, clean and good. Intense teasing.

bryanlailai
12-12-2021, 09:51 PM
yes bro, clean and good. Intense teasing.

any accident happen?:D:D

megamancxz
13-12-2021, 02:24 AM
Been awhile since went to lcs. I think there are some new MLs.

Tried qiqi there and was satisfied. Tho Massage wise is on the softer side. But service is tiptop, those who went there would know.

Anw looking to trade fr with other mls there.

blastedoxy
13-12-2021, 03:18 AM

Hihi, can pm me ice contact?

lookinground777
13-12-2021, 03:49 AM

Tried qiqi there and was satisfied. Tho Massage wise is on the softer side. But service is tiptop, those who went there would know.

Can pm where is lcs? Been lurking since long ago keep see lcs lcs but never knew where is it

naughtyboyboy
13-12-2021, 12:17 PM

Hi bro, can PM me her location. thks

cwolf78
13-12-2021, 01:34 PM

can PM me LCS location? thanks!

Yangtan
13-12-2021, 01:58 PM

I am new but try both King.. n Ky… I would say ky… milf always say golden question not allow here as their boss don’t allow them to do so.
Whereas as bro say King.. milf do great teasing massage when she reach the inner tights. Don’t know is it the same milf she is also tall n slim allow auto roam .

Yangtan
13-12-2021, 02:00 PM

Can share her contact thanks

Olofmeister
13-12-2021, 05:06 PM

Just ended with ICE. I agree pretty and amazing bod.

But 1 hour 0 teasing, didn't even allow pants to go too low. Kept pulling up.
No flip over. Just said time is up. 0 gq. What a waste of $58
Although she is quite the chatter.

Can someone enlighten me did I go the wrong spa at bb east. Alot of NATURE here. Or am I just unlucky today. If unlucky I will go back as her massage strength is quite good

fireevo
13-12-2021, 05:11 PM

Can someone enlighten me did I go the wrong spa at bb east. Alot of NATURE here. Or am I just unlucky today. If unlucky I will go back as her massage strength is quite good

Hi bro, had more or less the same experience as you. A bit disappointed.

Olofmeister
13-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Hi bro, had more or less the same experience as you. A bit disappointed.

Wow that's just fked up. Kena con by posts here hahaha. Oh well.

sgflyman
13-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Bro, did you walk in or book via wechat tho?

Yangtan
13-12-2021, 05:56 PM
Wow I am in the same boat
Very disappointed

Olofmeister
13-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Bro, did you walk in or book via wechat tho?

Called to book. Via the MP number

lookinground777
13-12-2021, 06:10 PM
Name: M*** M***
Place: Fruit Spa
body: abit thick
massage: 0/10
price: 35+110

Went for 30 mins as I only had some time before next appt. Go in front counter will be your ML unless you ask to see the rest (IMO the rest all cannot la).
Go into room, shower, straight ask what I wanna do. Told her full package but she unfortunately not convenient today. So went with bj instead.
Long story short, completely no massage at all (thus the 0. Maybe cos I geh kiang choose 30 mins?). Straight chiong liao.
Overall minimal French, minimal nip sucking.

Will I return?: maybe to try 1 hr. Cos I’m the kind that prefer massage then the optional menu. Honestly, don’t know why I paid the entrance fee

Side note: was told by ML can try tell when booking appt that you drive. Got chance they might give you carpark lot downstairs (usually staff only)

Gualoveminahs
13-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Gosh!!!! Seeing all the other chiongsters talking abt LCS, makes me miss Z*** who used to work at LCS. I would say back then their service much more Tip-Top compared to now.

funny4sg
13-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Which means she has not communicated with you before, and you are first time visitor.
That explains. There is absolutely nothing wrong.
It is probable that either you have the face of a AV, or the wind is blowing strong. So 100% safe mode was turned on.

Called to book. Via the MP number

gorb
14-12-2021, 12:40 AM

That sad, I also pulled back to visit summer as I only go full course if that kind of price only hj might as well go eat chicken tomyam.

funny4sg
14-12-2021, 07:47 AM
That joint is a Cat1 joint. Since you are senior enough, you should know what is available or not available at Cat1 joints.
If you want full course, you should go to other joints.

That sad, I also pulled back to visit summer as I only go full course if that kind of price only hj might as well go eat chicken tomyam.

awpig
14-12-2021, 09:35 AM

Went for 30 mins as I only had some time before next appt. Go in front counter will be your ML unless you ask to see the rest (IMO the rest all cannot la).
Go into room, shower, straight ask what I wanna do. Told her full package but she unfortunately not convenient today. So went with bj instead.
Long story short, completely no massage at all (thus the 0. Maybe cos I geh kiang choose 30 mins?). Straight chiong liao.

Will I return?: maybe to try 1 hr. Cos I’m the kind that prefer massage then the optional menu. Honestly, don’t know why I paid the entrance fee

Side note: was told by ML can try tell when booking appt that you drive. Got chance they might give you carpark lot downstairs (usually staff only)

Bro 30 min cannot have massage and service la......too short the timing:D:D:D

ahtas
14-12-2021, 10:15 AM
Finally got to try out this k spa on weekend. Wanted to book Cxxxx but she was taken up by someone for 2 hour massage, hence i took Lxxxx another therapist mentioned here.

I took 90 minutes and the teasing both from the back and front must have been at least 20-30 minutes. The massage was detailed and good strength. She is eager to please, can tell from her attitude throughout the session.
Location is convenient for those who drive, parking wise not diffcult , just park outside landed house just make sure no white line. From previous comments, I think different ML will have different levels of teasing. Maybe regulars will have even better services, my guess. All I can say is I wasn't disappointed with Lxxxx.

No GQ as previously mentioned but perfect for those who like a excellent massage n a good tease without extra cost.

Xes2013
14-12-2021, 05:02 PM

What the hell. Kenna zap for posting a good remarks? what is wrong with him?

Better keep quiet and dun share now. LOL

Keep the good gems.

Yangtan
14-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Finally got to try out this k spa on weekend. Wanted to book Cxxxx but she was taken up by someone for 2 hour massage, hence i took Lxxxx another therapist mentioned here.

I took 90 minutes and the teasing both from the back and front must have been at least 20-30 minutes. The massage was detailed and good strength. She is eager to please, can tell from her attitude throughout the session.
Location is convenient for those who drive, parking wise not diffcult , just park outside landed house just make sure no white line. From previous comments, I think different ML will have different levels of teasing. Maybe regulars will have even better services, my guess. All I can say is I wasn't disappointed with Lxxxx.

No GQ as previously mentioned but perfect for those who like a excellent massage n a good tease without extra cost.

Bro can pm me the name as I like to go Kin….to try out thanks

wtcxxx
14-12-2021, 09:38 PM

I think all the good mangoes gone already. Leftovers over ripe ones.

xiasangju
14-12-2021, 11:07 PM

that's weird. did you explicitly inform her that you wanted the special? i had to do so and convince her via some physical actions cos she thought i looked like AV, lol.

Olofmeister
15-12-2021, 09:43 AM
that's weird. did you explicitly inform her that you wanted the special? i had to do so and convince her via some physical actions cos she thought i looked like AV, lol.

No i did not haha, but i thought it was implied at these places. Oh well. must be my luck then.

Starx88
15-12-2021, 11:51 AM
No i did not haha, but i thought it was implied at these places. Oh well. must be my luck then.

MLs are careful as well with 1st timer esp those walk-in or call counter. You shld try using wechat to book directly, so they can scan you 1st. Did u get her contact?

Grockery
16-12-2021, 02:51 AM

WeChat-ted 1/4 season recently and she said 16-17th onwards then can continue usual practices. Should have some issues.

Brothers take note so can proceed NATURELLY

airwolf
16-12-2021, 08:19 AM
Visited the highly touted K spa again , Walked in without a booking and had to wait for a slot, got assigned Joxxx, who’s a rather tall and pleasant looking lady. Massage is as the bros said, good but the teasing here I would say was very enjoyable for me. She would bend my leg and place it on her thighs while she uses long strokes to rub from my thighs all the way into the groin. My cock quickly stand and can feel some precum sia, think she noticed as it was right in front of her. Some of her strokes after that would make the slighest of contact with my hard bro (can feel her stretching her pinkie to graze it but not sure if intentional or not haha) and that really made me damn steam. Of course, its a clean joint and it stays that way, which I really have nothing to complain about!

blastedoxy
16-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Any bros can share fly fly contact, will up your pts:)

gorb
17-12-2021, 11:05 AM
WeChat-ted 1/4 season recently and she said 16-17th onwards then can continue usual practices. Should have some issues.

Brothers take note so can proceed NATURELLY

Just walk passed They are closed.

ang09
17-12-2021, 01:12 PM
After getting contact for Kyxxx spa and happened to be at this area ,decided to give it a try....

Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available along the landed house. Managed to find a lot closer to the spa. Parked the car n walk over.
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour. 1st impression, nicely done up & the recept look kinda cute.
Room is spacious & clean. Nice ambience with smoothing music.
Put on disposable panty and a knock was heard on the door. A therapist came in & intro herself, Lixxx. Long hair, presentable look, definitely not SYT, so syt lover can skip her. lol.

Massage Session went well - this therapist definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms. Strength was good. Not too hard, just good enough to feel the point. Chit chat abit with her & understand that she worked before at malaysia and korea , no wonder very experienced.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and ocassionally brushing my balls. i adjusted n open my legs to give her a little more room for her to move deeper my thigh. Finished with one leg, went to the other leg, repeating the same technique . My didi really hardened to the max.lol. Hoping she will grab my rod n stroke it......lol......nothing happen.....she gently touched my shoulder and asked me to turn in front.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Then she went out take hot towel to massage cum cleaning the oil for me. While doing this for me, she told me to take longer hour like 90min to enjoy sensual chest and tummy massage , she claimed i will definitely love it by looking at my harden rod......lol , overall is a very enjoyable session, no release but good massage n teasing make up for it. Will return whenever i around this area.

bryanlailai
17-12-2021, 10:40 PM
saw previously this k spa was exposed for giving Mr? Wonder y so many ppl going?

huffnpuff
18-12-2021, 12:47 AM
大自然 Spa got this viet lady messaged me on Wechat via the nearby function. Ask me if I like massage. I ask if got special if I go, she straight away tell me HJ but quoted me quite ex ($50-100). Jitao reject her

Some time later, I was around the area cutting my hair, saw that the spa is only right beside the carpark (didn't notice originally cos I usually come from the other side). Decided to walk in see see look look. End up they assign this same vietbu to me.

Can roam top for 1x blue. If want roam bottom inside the pants need topup another blue. Bad thing is this place no warm towel, so if you dun like the oily feeling, must go shower at the common bathroom

MokkaXD
18-12-2021, 07:23 AM
Can share contact bro?

travelmate4720
18-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Can share contact bro?

pm you already , enjoy the session.

Milo80
18-12-2021, 12:57 PM
大自然 Spa got this viet lady messaged me on

Can roam top for 1x blue. If want roam bottom inside the pants need topup another blue. Bad thing is this place no warm towel, so if you dun like the oily feeling, must go shower at the common bathroom

Thanks for your FR...
Most importantly did you enjoy?
If the cost is the issue then skip and also now days is hard to find 'Cheap and Good' place.

huffnpuff
19-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Thanks for your FR...
Most importantly did you enjoy?
If the cost is the issue then skip and also now days is hard to find 'Cheap and Good' place.

For a one time thing to experience different ways of teasing I think it's still okay. Every time go back same ML and she every time touch you the same way also will sian.

I dun usually shower after massage sessions cos I feel gaowei when shower clean clean but wear back "dirty" clothes and underwear. No hot towels means I likely wouldn't go back again even though my regular hair salon is nearby.

lookinground777
19-12-2021, 11:55 PM
anyone able to pm any ML recommendation of LCS? or anywhere i can see their ML

funny4sg
20-12-2021, 12:56 AM
LCS has a WeChat account which shows photos of their MLs : if my memory is correct, they now have 7 MLs (including a new Indo lady).
If you visit them once, and ask counter to recommend a ML, you should be able to get to know their official WeChat account.

I was there on Dec 16 during the day time, for a special mission. No details to be shared in public.
Interacted with 6 of the MLs (the 7th and newest wasn't present) : 4 of the 6 are petite and nice, while the other two are curvy.

Go try ... The MLs are all good.

sbwow
20-12-2021, 07:46 AM
After getting contact for Kyxxx spa and happened to be at this area ,decided to give it a try....

Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available along the landed house. Managed to find a lot closer to the spa. Parked the car n walk over.
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour. 1st impression, nicely done up & the recept look kinda cute.
Put on disposable panty and a knock was heard on the door. A therapist came in & intro herself, Lixxx. Long hair, presentable look, definitely not SYT, so syt lover can skip her. lol.

Massage Session went well - this therapist definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms. Strength was good. Not too hard, just good enough to feel the point. Chit chat abit with her & understand that she worked before at malaysia and korea , no wonder very experienced.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and ocassionally brushing my balls. i adjusted n open my legs to give her a little more room for her to move deeper my thigh. Finished with one leg, went to the other leg, repeating the same technique . My didi really hardened to the max.lol. Hoping she will grab my rod n stroke it......lol......nothing happen.....she gently touched my shoulder and asked me to turn in front.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Then she went out take hot towel to massage cum cleaning the oil for me. While doing this for me, she told me to take longer hour like 90min to enjoy sensual chest and tummy massage , she claimed i will definitely love it by looking at my harden rod......lol , overall is a very enjoyable session, no release but good massage n teasing make up for it. Will return whenever i around this area.

Btw, does she look like this or totally different?
https://www.facebook.com/kyotospasg/photos/a.115181806908214/359668942459498/

G2Lim2Peanut
20-12-2021, 08:11 AM
I stumbled upon this place as I love the noodles next door

This spa is minimum 90mins basic package and then magic happens.

Enjoy

sbwow
20-12-2021, 01:10 PM
Went down to Kyxxx spa today, booked Lixxx

Looks: totally different from FB, but presentable with tied up golden brown ponytail, not SYT and is PRC
Sensual: Long swipes up the leg and ending with finger poking into balls when massaging both legs. A decent amount of time was spent on thighs. She did chest and tummy massage but i felt ok only. No specials offered.

Went in the morning, paid $48 for 1 hour massage. For this price, hard massage + abit sensual considered cheap.

IMO, still prefer Viet over PRC. To each his own.

bigschmuck
20-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Tried A*** a few times, she was previously working near RV area. defo recommend for boob lovers :D
massage was good esp her sensual.

only downside is need take P massage for teasing and GQ

Thanks for sharing bro.

Riverwalk
20-12-2021, 03:15 PM

Sent you Pm ..

lookinground777
21-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Name: B***
Place: Fish
Face: 7/10
body: 6/10
massage: 8/10
price: 68+100

I believe in short and sharp FR so no grandfather story here.

After drinking got feels so went with a couple of friends. All took 1 hour package at 68. Massage was pretty solid, had a pretty sore neck recently and she managed to release the stress on my neck pretty well. Halfway through massage before flipping over she pop question alr. Chose to go with BJ at $100. Blew my load sky high as her skills was pretty damn solid.
Finished the massage, shower and headed out. Confirmed with my few friends that different ML got different rates.

Will I return?: Yes definitely. Even not talking about specials, the massage was already pretty not bad