PDA

View Full Version : share your lastest FR!!

lov3rboy
15-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Bros, lets share our latest FR!!

Last night i met a Malay milf i knew from tagged about three months ago. She is in her mid 30's and has three daughters. We were SMS-ing each other when we suddenly i suggested an impromptu meetup and she agreed. It was about 3am then. I drove over and pick her up at her void deck. She was quite petite and has a great body for someone of her age. She was wearing a mini skirt with a spaghetti strap and was braless. I saw her nipples when she bend down to enter my car. I asked her where shall we go and she suggested labrador park. I parked my car at a dark spot of a carpark facing the back of a building (i guessed it some kind of a chalet). As per norm, we started of talking and i guessed she noticed my eyes looking her obvious cleavage. We then start to hug and kiss and soon both our hands start to auto roam. She was already wet then. I asked her why she is wet there and she said she felt horny. Ok green light! She took my lil brother out of my pants and start to suck it slowly, REAL SLOW. She played with my lil brother's head and lick its shaft.
I pulled her closer to me, lifting her skirt up and fingered her from the back. I SWORE that she has a tight pussy!! My index finger has difficulty finding its way in! And she moan when my lil brother was in her mouth. Then she said lets move to back seat, she pulled down her panties and start to ride my lil brother. She was awesome! We then went into doggie and she said i want to her ass, i can have it. Since im not an anal lover, i said im fine with her pussy. While fcuking, she said that i can cum inside her as she just had her period. So with much hesitation, i let go my soldiers into her. She had my soldiers dripping on my seat but i cant say much. We then cleaned up, get dressed and while driving out towards the main road, she gave lil brother a blowjob. Before she get down my car, she gave me a kiss and tell me that we should meet up again soon. I smiled at her and drove off.

There were cars driving along the road and im pretty sure they saw us fcuking! but who cares? lol.

I just go to know a pinoy maid and will be planning a meetup with her soon. Will updated once i have upped her. So bros do share your daily FR. Im looking forward to hear more stories from our fellow brothers here.

lov3rboy
15-10-2011, 06:59 PM
and another thing. Pls do not flood my inbox by asking me for numbers. Im here only to share my stories not to share them. Thanks bros. :D

feelmetonight
16-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Do you mind a sis sharing a story here?

I just had sex with my fb. We have not contacted for a long time. I wanted to fuck outside but we ended in his room. Haiz. Such a messy room. I suddenly lost half of my interest. But we still continued...and when I just felt wet he had came already! :eek:

I felt so disappointed right now! Im sorry but I really need to let it out. A bad before-bed sex is so terrible.

Environment: -100000000. I would rather fuck on the dirty stairs than his room!
Face: 8
Body: 9. The only reason I still wanna contact him.
Height: Tall!
Skin: Tanned. Sexy!
Tool: 7. Not bad.
French Kiss: None. I didnt feel like french kissing tonight.
Foreplay: NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe I still have to masterbate myself. He did try. But his finger made me feel painful.
FJ: 1. Give him one point because he has a nice cock!
Attitude: 5. As friendly as before.
BFE: -1. Hold a bad conversation. Reject my proposal.

End of report.
Nitez.

lov3rboy
16-10-2011, 08:30 AM
of coz. i dont. lol. u got the wrong place n time la sis. :)

i see that there are threads of stories and FRs but they are being grouped depending on the nature of the story. so this thread is for any random stories :D

zhera
16-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Do you mind a sis sharing a story here?

I just had sex with my fb. We have not contacted for a long time. I wanted to fuck outside but we ended in his room. Haiz. Such a messy room. I suddenly lost half of my interest. But we still continued...and when I just felt wet he had came already! :eek:

I felt so disappointed right now! Im sorry but I really need to let it out. A bad before-bed sex is so terrible.

Environment: -100000000. I would rather fuck on the dirty stairs than his room!
Face: 8
Body: 9. The only reason I still wanna contact him.
Height: Tall!
Skin: Tanned. Sexy!
Tool: 7. Not bad.
French Kiss: None. I didnt feel like french kissing tonight.
Foreplay: NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe I still have to masterbate myself. He did try. But his finger made me feel painful.
FJ: 1. Give him one point because he has a nice cock!
Attitude: 5. As friendly as before.
BFE: -1. Hold a bad conversation. Reject my proposal.

End of report.
Nitez.

wow :eek: Female FR is so much different ;x

lov3rboy
16-10-2011, 09:32 AM
wow :eek: Female FR is so much different ;x

the desire of a woman! lol. i think d guy's FR would be d oppsite of sis feelmetonight!

zhera
16-10-2011, 01:45 PM
the desire of a woman! lol. i think d guy's FR would be d oppsite of sis feelmetonight!

dunno if anyone try this? FR by both guy and girl that just have sex hehe

thinking what those FL FR to us guy like hmmm