PDA

View Full Version : Good Clean Massage @ KSC

mademade
11-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Hey guys, this is my virgin post.
After seeing so many bros chionging end up myself also wanna try. so i started recce around neighbourhood. Went up, turned around and walk towards the end choose the one on the right side. got 3 different masseuse, all prcs i think. Massage was decent, she knew I used computer too much thats why my shoulder was aching. All in all quite a good experience. If you guys looking for a good massage i'm recommending this place.

Actually i saw a few other MPs nearby all manned by single person(if you know what i mean) so maybe you guys can go try :D

Dmg:$45/hr
Special:none

Notable
04-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi can share location?

myjuice
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi can share location?

Bro, you are about 1 year late :D

longhorse
19-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi bro,
Can share her ctc n loc.
Tks.

remus700
19-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi bro,
Can share her ctc n loc.
Tks.

Las time he online was like feb12 le!

Bro mademade, u there?

qwertyup
22-10-2012, 01:20 PM
For those who wants clean, good massage @ KSC, can go to L1 corner shop near one of the small exits facing main road. The shop has frontage facing the road and is a few shops next to the 4D shop "0126" also facing the main road.
Its by Adonis but the name is dunno what, cannot remember.
Half is pedicure/manicure, the other half is foot reflex & some partitioned rooms for body massage.
Confirm authentic massage, sometimes quite painful too. Cant remember the body massage prices, but it was $25/40 mins of foot reflex the last time I went. Reasonable prices and can bring female partner along.

Sodomiser
22-10-2012, 03:27 PM
KSC #02-35 is a dirty joint. You get a short, slim and rather ugly looking girl on weekends - but she gives a mean blowjob (bare back somemore)