PDA

View Full Version : Horniest Girls

Coitus
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Hi bros, just wanna kick off a discussion here, there are several POV over how certain nationalities are much more hornier than others, and that Pinoys and Japs are the horniest girls ard...

What are your thoughts on that?

The horniest girl i ever had was this busty pinoy FL from pinay69 bro, a pity he does not operate anymore, on a side note, anyone know any OKT with good quality Pinoy chicks?

Just my 2 cents, pls dont zap me :)

stromuff
11-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Horniest girls not the paying type that I know of are Malays. My best fuck are the ones that are malays. I also love brazillians. They are also uber horny.

cawca
11-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Totally agree that filipinas are the horniest..... besides my wife is one ;)

callmebad
11-10-2011, 10:43 PM
had an encounter with a Filipina, she was quite spontaneous and easy

whitegals
12-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Without a doubt, minahs! :D

I am quite a horny bastard by chinese gals standards, everyday must f**k, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I remember dating this ah lian who worked in a factory who was a self professed sex addict. I banged her until she could not walk and had to take MC from work. She called timeout after 4 months, buay tahan. :D

I thought I was damn zai, until I met this 22 yr old malay gal who worked at Takashimaya. In 2 months, she literally sucked and f**ked me dry. I had to call the timeout.... :o

limborock
12-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Hi bros, just wanna kick off a discussion here, there are several POV over how certain nationalities are much more hornier than others, and that Pinoys and Japs are the horniest girls ard...

The horniest girl i ever had was this busty pinoy FL from pinay69 bro, a pity he does not operate anymore, on a side note, anyone know any OKT with good quality Pinoy chicks?

pinay69? if ur refering to who i tink u r.. then im quite sure he is still doing it now.. but on a yahoo groups basis..

jackurass
12-10-2011, 01:54 AM
bro,care to share horny bitch.

Coitus
12-10-2011, 09:53 AM
pinay69? if ur refering to who i tink u r.. then im quite sure he is still doing it now.. but on a yahoo groups basis..

Really bro? can PM me the link?

Thanks!

Coitus
12-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Without a doubt, minahs! :D

I am quite a horny bastard by chinese gals standards, everyday must f**k, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I remember dating this ah lian who worked in a factory who was a self professed sex addict. I banged her until she could not walk and had to take MC from work. She called timeout after 4 months, buay tahan. :D

I thought I was damn zai, until I met this 22 yr old malay gal who worked at Takashimaya. In 2 months, she literally sucked and f**ked me dry. I had to call the timeout.... :o

haha bro, good things must share lah.... whats her contact? :D

deankoh
12-10-2011, 12:52 PM
i just started this game 2 months ago...so far bonk many gals from different countries...

1st place - i vote Malay gals is the most horny, their pussy really wet wet wet and very wild...

2nd place - Pinoy, very flexible and wild

just my opinion nia

F400
12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
So far I find Malay girls are the most horniest among all.

Just my 2 cents worth.

LovePotion
12-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I think aunties are the horniest ones, as woman gets older they seems to need more. Just sharing my experience.

JrBoy
12-10-2011, 08:46 PM
I think those guai guai ones are more wild in bed compared to those that looks gorgeous, had a few encounters with those innocent looking ones, but yet very horny in bed. Just my opinion :D

callmebad
12-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Indonesian girls are quite wild too

MultiOrgasGuy
12-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I find Pinays, Indonesians and Malays are the horniest ones. There was one FB from Indonesia I bonked for more than two years at 2-3 times a day, every day.

decibel8808
13-10-2011, 12:02 AM
IMHO.. I feel Malays and Indonesians are the most accommodative to our needs. They are willing to try anything with a little bit of coaxing. Just my opinion :p

Minah_456
13-10-2011, 12:21 AM
i vote malay gal....

see my name minah_456... i love minah....

I think the horny one is indo gal....

machinehead1234
13-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Japs? You gotta be kidding me!

jasonong
13-10-2011, 09:19 PM
My own opinon was malay and vietnam. I had once been given a bj by minah till she vomit out. Can guess how horny was she. As for the viet gal we have sex whole night, she can ride on me even if i had came and keep on riding me till I was hard again. Really like a enegiser bunny.

callmebad
13-10-2011, 09:44 PM
yes, I share decibel8808's view too!:)

Durex_69
14-10-2011, 06:43 AM
My view .... Malay and Filipinna.

Hot and horny, willing to please their man.

bongers69
14-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Bro based on my sex venture,i find the pinoys to be the best on bed..very good gfe and BBBJ.No1 beats them for BBBJ which they are experts for..And the best thing i know off is their GFE and doggie style.They definitely belong to a higher level based on what i have experienced before..

pinay69 aint no more by pinoy paradise is totally good.
PP has been around for 2 yrs and i have had the best gals from PP.
Trust me guys,totally good service at a very reasonable rate.
My personal recommendation for the gals from Pinoy paradise for their pinys with top notch service.

Check my signature for their websie...

Secondly my preference is the malay babes..But u need to have a good chemistry to enjoy sex with the malay babes.The pinoys and malays have 2 things in common.They both enjoy sex and are goos at BBBJ:D

Happy bonging guys

sgspycam
14-10-2011, 10:51 PM
i agree... pinoys are the best... they act shy... but the moment they are in bed... they become monsters!! haha

Megafan1981
15-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Minah for me. So far almost all the Minah I have banged are super wet and horny. Sme of them are horny even during kissing and are already dripping wet. :D

beefucker
15-10-2011, 09:47 AM
bro...seems a lot bro here voting minah...as a chinese, how to successfuly "clinch" with minah? I found it a two different wolrd when approaching pinoy and minah.......

bongers69
15-10-2011, 02:37 PM
i agree... pinoys are the best... they act shy... but the moment they are in bed... they become monsters!! haha

tell me abt it bro..they seem very shy but the minute the ice is broken..
gosh they bring you to paradise..hahhaha

for thoses bros who have had the pinoys from clark/manila will totally agree that pinoys are far the best comparing to the others..

got some pinoys potos to share...personal experience from pinoy paradise pinoys..
i still keep their potos from pinoy paradise.

http://i56.tinypic.com/mvq8tw.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/zvs7x2.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/11rroup.jpg
the 3 best pinoys with top notch service rendered from pinoy pradise

reckon they are not here anymore..

bros who have tried this babes will definitely agree with me that pinoys are always the best..

belowthebelt
15-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Hooked up my Pinoy ex- colleague. Bonked 2 sessions so far. She fucked like never before. My vote goes to pinoy at the point.... Minahs should be next runner up

megace2009
16-10-2011, 02:09 AM
for me malay..haha..minah act innocent but like sex..lol..

rugby
16-10-2011, 04:45 AM
fillapina and mly gals...but the craziest was a tudung mina ;)

Mr.Big
16-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Wah bros, so happening! I never had a chance to try any mly or pinoys.... introduce me leh hahaha... enjoy your conquest!

whiteangelcsh
16-10-2011, 08:19 PM
bro...seems a lot bro here voting minah...as a chinese, how to successfuly "clinch" with minah? I found it a two different wolrd when approaching pinoy and minah.......

U are wrong. Most Malay gals preferred to hv hanky panky wif non malay. U juz gotta approach and try for urself :p

hsbc
17-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Any girl that take Germany Sex Drops (http://www.her-libido.com) is HORNIEST through out the night :) !!!

megace2009
17-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Wah bros, so happening! I never had a chance to try any mly or pinoys.... introduce me leh hahaha... enjoy your conquest!

geylang lorong got damn lot bro..hahaha

robinllp
17-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Any girl that take Germany Sex Drops (http://www.her-libido.com) is HORNIEST through out the night :) !!!

Bro, Where can i buy genuine "Germany Sex Drops" in SIN? 😉

Birdietan
17-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Bro I think pinoys gals are horny too used to have 1 when hanging around orchard tower go all the way back to her hometown n bang her like very hr till I cannot walk

bongers69
17-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Bro I think pinoys gals are horny too used to have 1 when hanging around orchard tower go all the way back to her hometown n bang her like very hr till I cannot walk

hahahha.i had the same experience before bro..
happening rite??? giggles:D