PDA

View Full Version : Joy in a old hangout

DesperadoGod
10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi..

Just visited one of the famous old hangout today... passby a shop and was signaled by the lady for massage... so.. decided to give it a try..

The massage was real and good... but it's concentrated mostly at the back... once she reached the leg.... she concentrated more on the butt and the balls... steam.... then asked to turn around.. and she was off playing with my brother....

Only after that.. she pop the GQ.. for the HJ... she allowed full autoroam... include milk drinking... and...... hehe... sister rubbing...

Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10 (with full autoroaming)

Massage: $20 for 30 min
HJ: $50 but negotiate down to $40

enthral
10-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Is she lactating?

pheonix341
11-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Bro, can pm me the location & contact? Thanks.

Cheenacow
13-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi bro. me interested too. can pm me location. thanks!

species
13-10-2011, 01:39 AM
wowm tat's hot, can pm location. thks:)

warisover
13-10-2011, 01:41 AM
bro can pm me the location? thanks

cgcgcg
13-10-2011, 03:12 AM
Hi..

Just visited one of the famous old hangout today... passby a shop and was signaled by the lady for massage... so.. decided to give it a try..

The massage was real and good... but it's concentrated mostly at the back... once she reached the leg.... she concentrated more on the butt and the balls... steam.... then asked to turn around.. and she was off playing with my brother....

Only after that.. she pop the GQ.. for the HJ... she allowed full autoroam... include milk drinking... and...... hehe... sister rubbing...

Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10 (with full autoroaming)

Massage: $20 for 30 min
HJ: $50 but negotiate down to $40

thank you TS gave me the contact. In fact I had tried her service long time ago. To me is a big NO to return. No worth the $ with flat chest. this one can not or that one can not unless you are willing to up your price. Massage skill nothing special. When she move to one floor higher with another china lady, there was a topic on that unit with all the big -ve comment.

spend your hard earn $ wisely.

DesperadoGod
13-10-2011, 08:41 AM
thank you TS gave me the contact. In fact I had tried her service long time ago. To me is a big NO to return. No worth the $ with flat chest. this one can not or that one can not unless you are willing to up your price. Massage skill nothing special. When she move to one floor higher with another china lady, there was a topic on that unit with all the big -ve comment.

spend your hard earn $ wisely.

Hi...

I don't remember giving you the contact... and she definitely not flat chest..

well... just wondering if you actually tried the same lady without getting the details.. or.. you have multiple acct and you got the contact from me using another acct?

STUPlD
13-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey bro, care give contact?

joeytan
13-10-2011, 11:38 AM
bro can share ctc thanks

cgcgcg
13-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Hi...

I don't remember giving you the contact... and she definitely not flat chest..

well... just wondering if you actually tried the same lady without getting the details.. or.. you have multiple acct and you got the contact from me using another acct?

Hi TS, I did get your contact from you. You can check your out box. Any way after I got your pm and knew that is the same joint I been before, I deleted from my inbox. I only have one account. Our is to share info, exchange our view, no point argue over a china working lady for such a small matter. I been to the building on and off, I like the veg food on #01 and #02 and enjoy the aircon. Last time the joint you metioned,was occupied by one feng shui master, then this lady took over as OWO. after a while , the shop was empty for months but the furniture , fitting and sign box remain there. On one floor higer, I saw her with another china lady. As I tried her service before and have a topic of -ve review, I skip the joint.(I think we still can find the old thread on this if we want to). Lastly when I went there, I saw her back to OWO shop. The one floor higer shop still operating by another china lady. I 100% certain is the same lady I tired, base on your unit description and floor. For your information,I am a boob lover. to me her chest is flat.may be to you is not. I just share my own opinion.
FYI I was in the building two days ago and saw her still in the shop after I visited the xxxx nearby to pray as they close on 6:45pm on that day.

obat22
13-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Was on the 4th floor the other day and came across two shops operating with 2 gals in each shop. Due lack of time did not response to their call. Will try in the next few days. Anybody try the shops on the four floor? Cheers!

DesperadoGod
13-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi Bro,

Whatever... anyway.. like you say.. it's just sharing.. everybody have their opinion.. the only thing is I checked my inbox (which I never delete), I didn't see your id there since I post this... maybe I gave you the contact on the previous joint that I went... in the same location..

my apology for the misunderstanding. cheers...

Hi TS, I did get your contact from you. You can check your out box. Any way after I got your pm and knew that is the same joint I been before, I deleted from my inbox. I only have one account. Our is to share info, exchange our view, no point argue over a china working lady for such a small matter. I been to the building on and off, I like the veg food on #01 and #02 and enjoy the aircon. Last time the joint you metioned,was occupied by one feng shui master, then this lady took over as OWO. after a while , the shop was empty for months but the furniture , fitting and sign box remain there. On one floor higer, I saw her with another china lady. As I tried her service before and have a topic of -ve review, I skip the joint.(I think we still can find the old thread on this if we want to). Lastly when I went there, I saw her back to OWO shop. The one floor higer shop still operating by another china lady. I 100% certain is the same lady I tired, base on your unit description and floor. For your information,I am a boob lover. to me her chest is flat.may be to you is not. I just share my own opinion.
FYI I was in the building two days ago and saw her still in the shop after I visited the xxxx nearby to pray as they close on 6:45pm on that day.