PDA

View Full Version : Try your luck!!

STUPlD
10-10-2011, 10:33 AM
After reading in here and decide to explore some joint. This is my first FR. =D

After work on friday, feel aching and think of going to a session of massage. knowing there's a few joint near my work place so start to walk around. Went in to this place. inside is cozy and quite. checked the price, $48 for an hour w free srcab/ear candling. Lazy to go other shop so give it a try.

Lead to a room w shower attach. Wash up and get prepare. The massage is good not piano type. Always read FR got GQ, waiting for the GQ to be ask but in the end didnt ask. kind of sian. Maybe they only do extra service to regular or just play safe on that day?

I dont know whether u guys got the chance been ask GQ by the girls. After changed, while walking out saw a girl look not bad. Smile at her and walk away.

Detail:
Massage: 7.5/10
Look: 4/10 (late 30's)
Body: 4/10 (Did see any cleavage, wear short) Disappointed!!

Will I be going back? Will choose other joint to try then decide.
Not giving out to all guys, only those selected by me. Play safe then sorry. Up my point if possible. =D

bign
10-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Bro your Fr so bad for this girl Look 4/10 nowonder no ppl take her contact ... :)

STUPlD
10-10-2011, 03:56 PM
lol. ya lo. the other girl i saw before leaving the place is 7/10 in her look. =D

fervent
10-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Bro your Fr so bad for this girl Look 4/10 nowonder no ppl take her contact ... :)

Seems like the standard have gone down. I read some FRs with ratings of 5 and people are asking for contacts. I hope it won't go to 3.