PDA

View Full Version : Massage with happy ending along NBR

energon7
06-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Hellos, first ever post here, have been reading for quite a while so decided to have my first post.

dont know if any of you have been to this place called along NBR. was tired last weekend and wanted a quick massage. saw this place, dont know why i like the name, so out of curiosity, decided to check it out.
went up the stairs and to my dismay, the door was locked. turned around and took a couple of steps then. click ! the door opened. a sweet looking girl, smiled and asked if i wanted massage. seeing her sweet face and cute pink dress she was in, i just nodded and she brought me in.
cant remember what she quoted for massage, think it was $30 for 45 min as i was led to the room. to my dismay, no lock, only curtain and no shower, thought sian already. but anyway in le just massage. then she just stand there ask me to stip as she look. she started to massage a bit then sat on top of my butt to massage my back. can feel her smooth skin rubbed against me. :D massage was so-so, lower back aching so ask her to massage there more til shiok.
then turn around, she looked into my eyes, bend over and ask, yao bu yao zhuo ai ? i was a bit sleepy then but hearing that, i wake up liao.. haha, ask how much she say everything in $130, lazy to bargin so just proceed.
stripped, smiled, gave me a peck then started to cat bath me, lick my nipples all over then capped me and being sucking away. suction not too bad. then after that start to ride me, she was already wet, no lub needed. then ride me a while then tell me pain ( cause i shaved then grow liao, was pricky.. hahaha... ) but she smiled and continued. :D hahaha. changed a couple of positions then BTH liao... geared up and shoot in missionary. then hugged together for a while. then she cleaned me up and i left a happy person.
she told be she has only recently reached sg so was pretty new here. as i was leaving saw another 2 girls also not bad looking. heehee.. maybe next time.

Name : Xiao Le ( if I'm not wrong, sleepy so cant remember )
Nationality : PRC
Face: 7/10 sweet looking
Boobs : inexperienced but guess its B
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
Fj: 7/10
GFE:9/10
Damage : $30 + $100
RTF: why not i'm if happen to be in the area

C4ppuccino
07-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Bro, can PM me the location. Thks

HORNYLION
07-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Boss, can hv the location?

iamhsl
07-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Can share the location? Thanks

redcloud7
08-10-2011, 12:55 AM
yo, can PM me location?

kleponjonjai
08-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Interesting! Location n contact please bro! Thanks!

xjackx
08-10-2011, 01:33 AM
mind sharing location? cheers ! :)

zerohunter
08-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey bro, hope you can share the location with me. Thanks!

alvin1983
08-10-2011, 05:54 AM
Hi bro, cn hav d location? Cz i oso BTH liao!!!
Thanks!!!

falchion
08-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Please share with me the location of this happy ending place.

iDream
08-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Bros, kindly share pm me the location. Thks.

batty
08-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi energon7. I had probably visited this massage parlour before your FR. I recently visited the above again. All PRC girls. Inside there are about 3 - 4 PRC massage girls. Xiao Li is 35 years old? I thought she looks 23 - 24 years old. She wears a fitting striped t-shirt n dark coloured tight shorts. 1.54m. Short black straight hair. At first she does not look top notch pretty. High bridged nose. A bit tanned skin. Slim. No pimples or blemishes. Quite deep double eye lids. She has a black 2mm mole on her chest, if I remember correctly. Her looks tend to grow on me. She said she is 6 months in Singapore. Her massage was not outstanding. She offered HJ, BJ and FJ to me. I opted for BJ and FJ. She stripped. She used a Durex for BJ. Her BJ feels unpolished, I could feel her teeth through the Durex. She does not allow fingering into her cheebye. I had sex with her. Her cheebye felt nice, (not loose). She said my cock was a bit painful. I finished too soon, not her fault.

Massage and BJ and FJ: $30 and add $100. But you can negotiate any other price you like with the massage girl.
RTM and RTF Xiao Li: I might but there are quite a number of other girls I want to try.

You can go in, ask for prices and opening times. Look at the girls and leave but do not tell them I suggested this. But do not get massaged by CiCi (or pronounced Ser Ser), mid 30s age PRC, now PR (married a local man). CiCi wears a light purple medium length dress. CiCi hurried me. I have not tried the other girls yet. I have visited this massage parlour twice. I do not have a share in this massage parlour.

I brought a fine, young Chinese guy from SBF to this massage parlour last week. Before he could choose a girl he wanted, a PRC massage girl who I have not seen before, and who doubled as the receptionist asked us both to leave. Rude of her. For all she knows, my friend can be a future regular customer?

You will be better off when visiting this massage parlour or any HC for that matter to always first ask for two massage girls' names who you know do NOT work here. E.g. Ai Hwa and Serene. Then you ask for the girl you want. Some times they might switch girls and you will not be any wiser. It happened to me twice in other HCs but those two massage girls did all right by me, so that made up for it.

Also do not be confused with another nearby massage parlour. All PRC girls too who do not do FJs. I know because I have been massaged in there.

Do not worry energon7, I will not reveal this massage parlour. I do not want to be caught naked when I am in it again in future right? I also wish Xiao Li all the best. If you visit, you can tell her that.

leonleon
08-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi Bro

can share the location

thanks bro

naruto099
08-10-2011, 07:55 AM
Bro, can share location? thks!

Yoshi Chiong
08-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Bros, kindly share pm me the location. Thks.:D

enthral
08-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Please let me have the location.

senbonzakura
08-10-2011, 03:11 PM
hi bro, don mind can share location with me?

energon7
09-10-2011, 10:18 PM
I've shared with a few bros. pm me for location.
haha. pardon me if not up to you :)

jonwk711
10-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey bro, dont mind can share the location?

iras
12-10-2011, 06:05 PM
TS never reply me, but if it is the same place I was asking him about, it git raided just now. Saw 2 SYT up van.

Thug
12-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Raided? Case close.