PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable Events

jonathanlolo
06-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey people,

have been reading in SBF for quite some time but im considerably new here as there are so many terms that i don't understand. Please Pardon my English as well.

Im here to share stories about the girls in my life. I will state first, it's not all about sexual, all involved true love but surely i will make it interesting to read. Story stated here might not be 100% true, but it definitely more than 95% truth.

I will start with my secondary school where i studied in this xx school, it was kinda poor school as you can see my result sucks during PSLE. It's full of gangsters and luckily i wasn't one of them but they are my good friends. Im kinda popular in school due to my CCA and always involving in fights and quarrels with teacher.

During my sec 3, i got a girlfriend, she was my third girlfriend and she was the one that changed me to who i am right now. I was a shy person and do not speak much but she changed me.

I met her due to the new arrangement of class, she did not catch the attention of me, wasn't my type at all. She was plain looking with tied pony-tail, her figure was okay, not fat but not skinny as well. What outstanding about her is her C cup i guess.

As i was saying she was not my type, so it was obviously she came talking to me first. Let's name her, A.

A: Hi, i have heard about you in school from friends (As it happen that my friends know her as well)

Me: Oh really? Nice to meet you

i didn't talk much as i was shy.

A: Let me sit beside you in class okay? i feel comfortable talking to you.

With her cheeky smile, it melts me somehow. So i did agreed, and things progressed. We exchanged numbers, smsed. Feeling grew
and finally after a month..

We were in the bus, looking at her staring in blank and i find her cute.

Me: Hey A,

A: ?? (With her Sparkling eyes looking at me)

I turned away as i was shy. Then it seems like the bus would reach her house soon. I pick up my courage and asked: Can you please be my girlfriend?

A was shocked and stared at me, then the next thing is like the whole world crushed on me.

A shook her head. i was shocked, because i was sure she would agreed somehow. i looked down disappointed and turned away. I was thinking what am i gonna do to handle this awkward situation. Omg.

Then A suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ear: i was kidding with you, why not? i like you too. She sent a wave tingling sensation down my spine, as you see, my ear is a sensitive part.

Her voice melts me and i jumped like a happy boy as i was surprised how happy i was as well =.=. Unable to believe what had happened, i even called her to double confirm. haha

Ok shall stop here, getting too late.
Guys, tell me how is it.

Thanks

Dirtyboy76
06-10-2011, 09:50 AM
First camper here!!!!

fervent
06-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks for sharing.

eeemen
06-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Camping for more, like childhood stories, brings back lots of memories, eh? :D, cheers .............

Johnnydeep
06-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Do please share more.

LovePotion
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM
I think secondary schooldays, relationship is very sweet and pure. After that girls becomes more practical and demanding. =(

Camp here ...

takashi31400
06-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Camping here .Thanks for sharing .

jonathanlolo
07-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Im back, Yea i agreed that girls get much more demanding like how this girl went in the end.

Alright, lets continue from 'Her voice melts me and i jumped like a happy boy as i was surprised how happy i was as well =.=. Unable to believe what had happened, i even called her to double confirm. haha'

For your info, i was really a innocent kid, indeed i even gave my first kiss to this girl here. haha. which i didn't thot it will carry on to what happened next.

And as you guys know, it went just like a puppy love and things were sweet. until one day. After my CCA, i was really tired, but A waited for my CCA to end and went home with me.

On the bus,

Me:Im really shag, can i lie on your shoulder?

A: Yes! of course and she pat her shoulder and gave me a sweet smile.

As i was too tired i didnt really give a damn about anything and just lie on her shoulder. it was kinda difficult, she was only 155cm. haha

When i woke up, i realise i was lying on something soft, the sensation was just different. Im thinking, 'Holy fuck, is this what i think it is!?'

I was shocked, i jumped up and my whole face turned red. She laughed out loud at my reaction.

Me: I'M..! (She covered my mouth with her hand)

A: I don't mind so don't be sorry. (she gave me a kiss on my cheek)

I was really shy and quickly alighted the bus when it reached my stop. I was excited about that sensation yet guilty about what i had done.

The sensation keep running through my mind and i feel some 'reaction' in my bro below. Trying to not creating a scene in public i quickly shake off the thoughts and walk home.

Then i received a msg from A: 'Why are you so shy!? Don't you like it'

Me: I dunno! That was really my bad, Sorry

A: Don't be silly, you are my boyfriend :) (In my mind, im like, woah, bf means i can do anything? but im seriously quite innocent that time)

Me: Right, and now that sensation keep haunting me.

A: Why? You want more? i will shout molest :P Just kidding, i will let you touch if you want.

Me: Erm.. really? But this is not right at all.

A: YA, you silly. You sure are a good boy. But which mean, if you can touch mine then i can touch yours too.

Me: Ok this getting too far (im like woah, this getting too much, and i changed topic.)

That sensation bother me like hell, i really wanted more! but i guess it wasn't right.

TBC..

jonathanlolo
07-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Continue:

After getting 'haunted' by that sensation, i think the devil grew in me. i was thinking from her smses, i should play hard to get then. haha, don't mind me, even though im young but i already understand that girls love guys that play hard to get.

After a week has passed, on a random trip home on bus. I remembered that day was raining heavily and we were sitting on the 2nd floor of a double deck bus. we were cuddling, with only one piece of jacket covering us. It was really cold, i was hugging her until i felt the same sensation pressing against the side of my arm.

I know she did it on purpose she start to grind it against my arm. i turned and look at her.

Me: Miss, what you trying to do?

A: Trying to make you warm?

Me: Thanks, i can totally feel it.

A: I know you like it. she patted on my groin area which my little bro was actually half awake. i was shock that she touch it.

Then she continue to rub it until it got quite fully awake.

Me: Stop it please and push her hand aside.

A: Orhhhh, don't regret it.

After thinking awhile... Me: Can i touch it? ( pointing at her breast)

A grabbed my hand and put it on her chest and give me a great smile.

I start to caress it, gently. Under the jacket, no one can really see what's happening inside. I gave it a light squeeze and she let out a soft moan. I was turn on.

Then i continue to unbutton the middle button of her uniform and cupped my hand on her bra. The sensation was woah, so soft, nothing like i ever touched before.

Being excited, i pull her C cup out of her bra, and now im staring at her fully exposed breast. It was totally nice, slightly pink nipple, and not shaggy at all.
I start to play with her nipple, giving it a light twist. Moan escaped even when her mouth is closed, thats what i like about her, her voice is really nice and sweet. I know at one time she moaned so loud that i afraid someone might heard it. She is very sensitive when i press her nipple down and when i slightly use my finger brush through the tip. She was going crazy, i didn't know how to play with nipples but i guess i did it correctly by seeing her reaction

At the same time i can feel the pain of my bro pressing against my pants. A was massaging it all this while.

A: I want more, i want to touch yours (trying to unzip me)

Me: Noooo. i push her hand away as i don't want to create a scene.

A: You are turning me on too much! I don't care!

Me: I don't care as well. Being happy to be able to turn a girl on so much.

A: I hate you and she gave me the cheeky tongue. she tried to struggle but gave up and continued to enjoy.

This continue for awhile until we alight. I send her back home and then she texted me.

A: Next time it will be my turn. I dont care.

Me: Try me. What do you want to do?

A: I want to touch your didi

Me: Woah, haha seems like you got touch before hur?

A: NO! you are the first guy who even touch me!

Me: OKok im just kidding la. we will see how okay.

And the message go on. and i know she is really a horny girl, and im just lucky. haha. i know this will go well. But we were both young, this shouldnt go further than this.

ducal
07-10-2011, 11:29 AM
In the bus? Please continue.

whitecrane
07-10-2011, 09:39 PM
TS you are very lucky . But do remember to wear protection.

callmebad
08-10-2011, 12:56 AM
so lucky of you to get molested by a girl:)