PDA

View Full Version : One Night In Beijing

dulanjiao
04-10-2011, 11:05 PM
I thought since I got some supporters, I might as well write another story since I had finished my last one. So, out of my memory, I decided to pick another one, which was pretty much just another night again, but in Beijing. This story, I will have to admit out front is about 40% made up since I cannot remember some of the details anyway. Hope you guys will like it.

This story happened before my previous one, which I was in the same shitty company with Elaine back then. And I have to do some great amount of flying too, to places in Asia, US and god knows where in the Middle East. But one of the places I have to go often is Beijing, because it’s good business there. Nah, I will stop lying about this, Beijing companies are easy to con. :)

Anyway, I will need to be there for some presentations in order to “fish” in the customer for some extra services (which in my personal opinion is good to have, but definitely unnecessary). Back then I was very close to Elaine, not only because she is cute and quiet, but because I have her personal MSN and she is pretty chatty on IM, unlike the nerdy looking her she is on the outside. So, she arranged up all my flight details and hotels etc.

“D, you better dun fooling around in China hor. I hear the chicken there all very dirty one…” Elaine said, half joking, but I figured she actually meant it.

“Aiya, who dares woh. You sure monitor me and book me far away from the massage street one low…” I protest. Elaine fond of me, I knew, but I was not at all serious about her because she feels like a little to me back then.

“You think I dun know her… Got ta boa and delivery one low... Hmph” In the end I had to promise her I won’t go fuck around and buy her something nice. Actually come to think about it, I don’t know why I did not treasure her then.

So, other than packing my bag, Elaine handled all my documents and stuff. Haha, and she wasn’t even my secretary. I am on the plane, heading towards Beijing before I know it. I was so hard-working that I was preparing my presentation and I didn’t actually have time to admire the air stewardess or have time to even fantasize about them. By the time I reach China, it was late night. I usually do not take chances with dangerous cab and I took an official one directly from the airport.

“For business. Mister? Want go happy later? I can drive you there…” Immediately I was targeted for hard sell, but I knew how this works and I just have to play my “drop dead too tired” act until I reached the hotel. I checked in to the hotel, which was huge and unnecessary luxury. Thanks Elaine. But even then, I was not spared the “special” service provided.

First, it was a phone call. I actually stop wondering how they can access the hotel phone system and call potential “single” guys up.

“Mister, alone in Beijing? Want someone to accompany you? We have very pretty models, actresses…” Ya right. The English was barely understandable, but it doesn’t take a genius to guess the content. I have to decline politely because that bitch will know my room number and I did not need any trouble.

After putting down the phone, I took a quick shower just to freshen up. Before I could even put on my clothes, I got a ring on the door. I wonder who it was again. Maybe someone from the hotel? I just wrap myself with the towel and open the door. Bad mistake. Should have check through the eye hole.

In front of me, was a cute 20 plus girl in black silky long hair wearing a low V cut and mini skirt. Her make-up was extremely overdone, with thick eye shadow and pearly pink lipstick all dress for the kill.

“Hi, wanna be friends? I need someone to talk to…” Wau, that was original. If that was my first trip to Beijing I would had probably let her in and chop my vegetable head off. I just have to shooo her away and told her I needed rest. No girls.

I wonder how much of this can I keep it up. I had only just arrived and there was so much temptation going on that I could barely breathe. I guess Elaine’s worry was fully justifiable. But wait, it’s not like I am fucking her then. Not yet anyway. So what’s her big problem?

I opened the window and saw the nice city street and lights below the hotel and I thought I would like to go for a walk. What the hell, I was hungry anyway… But little did I know, it was that impulse that lead to the fated meeting between me and Wei Wei and a night in Beijing which I will always remember…

zyspt
05-10-2011, 01:18 AM
nice start.... waiting for more

callmebad
05-10-2011, 02:22 AM
keep the story 'coming':)

YangMi
05-10-2011, 02:44 AM
Interesting insights of Beijing!
Waiting for more

MarsIswar
05-10-2011, 04:46 AM
Reporting for camp dude keep it cumming:)

illustrious
05-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Nice. Please carry on.

tigonboy
05-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Keep it coming, bro.

alan0338
05-10-2011, 01:37 PM
camping with beer here :D

bugmenot
05-10-2011, 03:52 PM
"One night in 北京... 你可别喝太多酒..." :D

Pl continue the story bro... :D

silvers
05-10-2011, 07:54 PM
supporter here..... :D

Pottyy
05-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Go on ... Waiting for xiao wei...

simple2kee
05-10-2011, 09:13 PM
dulanjiao, here i come to support. :)

callmebad
05-10-2011, 09:18 PM
reminds me of the Taiwanese singer Chen Sheng's song - One Night In Beijing
do you have - One Night In Bangkok?:p

Goldentiger
05-10-2011, 09:27 PM
More please . Thank you .

dulanjiao
08-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Beijing is both a new and old place for me. New in the sense that things changes so much every single time I was there. Old in the sense, those familiar places are still there. I know my previous post had stated many bad things about Beijing, but that the truth. I am sure people still remembers Maggie’s and those girls grabbing you near Tian An Men for a tea that cost more than RMB1000. Yes, that’s that I am talking about.

I like to grab cheap street side food because they are something different. Beats the shitty in flight food of course and I can’t stand hotel food sometimes, no matter how good people said they are. After some bits and pieces all over, I was wondering along Xiao Jie Qiao walking along the river. It is a quiet night, but a cold night. Not far ahead, I notice a girl sitting by herself beside the river, drinking. I pulled up my sweater and I thought maybe I should take a break. I was also curious what the girl was doing here alone. Quietly, I walked towards her.

As I was approaching her, she suddenly got up and climbed onto the railing, standing up high above, but it’s just one step and she is over the edge. It is no surprise that nobody care or bothered. I am pretty sure even if the Gong An (or police) is around, they wouldn’t give a damn. After all, it’s all about money here in Beijing. Nobody wants anything to do with anything else if there is no benefit. Perhaps, it was instinct, or maybe just something that I feel I had to do. I rush forwards and grab her by her hip, which totally caught her by surprise and she loses her balance and fall backwards, dragging me to the floor.

“What the fuck??? You trying to molest me??? Is it, you pervert!!!!” Well, that’s the best I could translate to English, it however does sound a lot more vulgar in Chinese though. I did not even know what just happened as I try to get up, but I find myself pinned down by the angry girl whom I just grab off the edge.

“I was trying to…” Suddenly, I felt as if nothing I said will make sense. I was assuming she was upset and trying something, but what if she isn’t? Dumb folded; I just kept quiet, waiting for her reaction. But there I saw her clearly now, the girl was a bit plump, but it make her face look good and cute. Her cheek was reddish like an apple, most likely because of the cold weather and the alcohol, which I just confirmed as I had a close look at the cans on the floor.

The reaction did not have to wait too long. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek as my face was force to turn sideway. Her palm was merciless as she gave me a tight slap on my face. Seriously, I did not recall getting a lot of slaps from girls, especially not from one I just met 5 seconds ago anyway. Out of instinct I tried to push her off and got up. Either she was heavy or I was weak, I only managed to roll myself sideway, breaking free from her clutch.

“Hei, I just thought you were…WTF???” I shouted out loudly at her, mostly due to anger. But as soon as I did that, I regretted it. Or something like that. I realized how loud I was and she is after all a girl. The cold wind was blowing on us as I could see her shoulder length hair flowing sideway towards the river as she looked at me, stunned and motionless. Then all a sudden, tears burst out of her big, crystal eyes and it flowed down by the side, along her pinkish cheek.

OMG, I just made her cried. I quickly move close to her and try to calm her down. I try to hold her, but just inches back and look at me, with a confusing stare in her eyes.

“Don’t you dare molest me some more… All men are like this… Dirty and perverted!!!” She inches back and turned away from me, sitting towards the river once again. I think she intended to ignore me then. I feel just awkward. It’s like I started something, but I did not end it. I sat along the river too, looking at the still cold water below, slowing flowing by. I wondered why I did that. I could had just got up and walked away. Or maybe it was because I did not want to be slapped for nothing. I wanted to find out more. In any case, the curiosity certainly killed the cat that night.

I took some secret glance at her as I sat beside, but not close to her. She is young, probably in her early 20 at best, because her face and her action still carry with her a sense of childishness in her. She doesn’t have any jewelry on her, unlike most of those call girls whom I met today. Not one earring or a necklace on her. I guess that was where I started to assumed she was not one of those girls. As I looked at her, I could still hear her sobbing, quietly but she was not holding it back well. Something must have been upsetting her a lot and I certainly hope it wasn’t me. I felt guilty about the whole incident.

“Ok. I am sorry… Can I at least apologize?” I tried to talk to her once again, after a long pause. She did not even turn her head and looked at me as she just mumbled out in her sobbing, soft voice.

“If you are really sorry, then go grab me some more beer…” She said, firmly as she was still staring at the river. I paused, not know how I should had reacted, but I guess out of guilt, I got up and just gave her a “OK” before I ran backwards towards a convenient store which I just passed by moments ago.

As I walked, I turned back to check to see if she would just ran away, but there she still was, sitting silently beside the river. Would she do something stupid while I was gone? What if she was just playing me, and I would return hands full of beer and she was gone? Many crazy thought run through my mind as I quicken my pace towards the store. I guess there is only one way to find out and I wouldn’t want to miss it. And I suddenly realized that I haven’t even ask her for her name!!!

dulanjiao
12-10-2011, 10:18 PM
So fast episode 3 already. I promised this story will be shorter and I will keep the juicy part going soon. Thanks for your support!

Episode 3

I quicken my pace and rushed quickly to the store and I just grab whatever beer I could and paid the cashier before rushing out again towards the river. I just wasn’t thinking with my brain. Common sense would have suggested that I will not find the girl by the time I get back. Of course, I was then more assured that she won’t jump into the river, but she probably just wanted to make a fool out of me.

The moon was high and I could see the river flowing lazily and slowly washing the shadow of the moon downstream. As I hurried passed some couples holding on close to each other, I was wondering what the fuck am I doing. I am starting to feel cold and I guess I had exercise off any amount of food I would have consumed earlier. But in the far distance, I see a familiar girl sitting at the same place, still looking at the river, alone.

“Har… Har… Har… I thought… you... will… be gone….” I was panting like a dog as I sat down beside her. She only looked up and grab the bag of beer from me and without second thought, crack open one can and start to pour it down her throat. I feel I needed one myself too and I begin drinking fast.

“Sorry about just now. I thought you were upset…” I tried again to break the ice and be friendly.

“All men are like that! You are no different! I know!” She just said aloud and I wondered if she was talking rubbish as she look drunk. Her face was pinkish and I could feel her getting calmer than before.

“It’s your boyfriend? What happened? Had a quarrel?” I gave it my best shot to guess what had happened. She raised her hand and wipes her eyes hard as tear was flowing down. She took a deep breath and I could hear that her nose was stuck from the crying already.

“Don’t talk about that stupid man anymore! I am so over him now!” She finished one can of beer and proceeds to start on another. I looked stunned, but happy that I somehow managed to hit the right answer. Yet, I feel sympathy towards this cry who was crying her heart out alone. I sat close, but taking extra care not too close into her comfort zone. I certain did not need to be hit by her again.

“Just forget about him then! Come, let’s drink!” I opened another can myself. The night was especially calm and even when the car was zoning past the bridge behind me, it did not manage to give the lifeless night some sense of living. Everything just felt so forlorn and sad. I guess I was kind of feeling sad for myself too. I am alone in this city, without a girl and I had certainly turned down more than enough opportunities today. And I did not know why the hell I did not just walk and leave this girl. I guess somehow I did not mind wasting more timing just sating beside her. AS I feel sorry for myself, I took a big mouthful and drank it down.

“Why are you so good to me? You did not even know me…” Suddenly she just asked, out of nowhere. I did not know how to answer her because I did not know the answer myself.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s just destiny?” I laugh softly as I felt what I just said was so old school and silly. I couldn’t help but laugh at myself.

“Destiny your mother! Weren’t you just hunting around for cheap girls like me?” She said, almost certainly drunk already. I think she must be feeling real bad about herself now.

“Don’t say that kind of things about yourself. I never thought so anyway. I was just walking around and I saw you jumping the river…” I was trying to comfort her and yet still trying to justify myself. “If I want to look for girls, I also won’t be here…”

“Haha, at least you are honest! You do not look local. Are you here for leisure or work?” She finally started to talk and I was rather happy she finally snapped out of her miserable self.

“Ya, work. In fact, I still have some meeting tomorrow…” I smile, but just realized that I had given too much detail.

“Haha, then you shouldn’t be out so late today! You want to go yet? I can finish the beer myself…” She offered me a ticket out. I might have taken it, but I did not know whether it’s because I was lazy to stand up or I simply could not leave her alone. I sat there and continue talking and chatting about anything and everything with her.

After a while, both of us were simply a bit tired and drunk and I simply lay down on the ledge, looking at the starry sky, while both of us kept quiet. That moment was just perfect. The night was quiet, we were quiet. The breeze were blowing some warn air off the road behind us. I was just about lost in the moment as I started to close my eyes briefly.

“Wei, handsome! You sleeping here? Not scare that I rob you and throw you into the river?” The girl smile and joked. I did not pay attention to her as I was sort of tired and I continue to enjoy lying there.

“Wei, you want to fuck me or not?” All of a sudden, the girl shot the words out of nothing and I swear I almost fell off the ledge myself.

“What?” I was totally shocked, surprised, stunned and excited all at the same time. I push myself up looking at her and I realized she had gotten up and pulled the sweater over her neck. She throws the last can of beer at me and I grab it by instinct.

“Why? Am I too cheap or too ugly for you?” She said almost in an angry tone as she stared hard at me. Suddenly the wind feels chilly as I feel myself getting cold, but totally conscious after she surprise question.

“No, it’s not that…!” I tried my best to answer in a graceful manner.

“Then you want or not? You want to fuck me?” She asked again, loud, almost without shame, as if she did not care if anyone hears her.

“Yes, I want…” I said softly. No, I was not shy, but I just did not feel the need to let everyone knows that.

“Haha, I know all guys are like that! Anyway, thanks for your beer! Meet me tomorrow here at 7pm, ok?” She started to turn and walk away. I jumped up, and tried to stop her, but I paused as I realized that I did not have a reason to do so. Then all a sudden, I remembered the most important question.

“Ok, err… by the way; I did not know your name…” I shouted as she walked further and further away…

“Wei Wei! If you are late tomorrow, I won’t wait for you!” She said loudly as she walked further and further in the opposite direction. I looked at her as the image of her back gets smaller and smaller. Suddenly, I was wide awake. I stood there, holding the beer in my palm and wondered what just happened. Did I just score with that chick? By the way, I know her name is Wei Wei now.

As I try to organize my thoughts, I started to walk slowly towards my hotel. The can of beer in my hand so feels warm from her touch even on such a cold night…

callmebad
12-10-2011, 10:57 PM
went to Beijing for 3 times
have to be careful
some girls on the street have this skill in looking for preys
was lure once into a KTV, which was a 'black shop', paid big sums for cheap stuff, worst still, never fuck and the girl keep pestering me for money
the experience made me feel lousy

because there are already so many PRC girls on the streets in Singapore, after all, we have this home ground advantage, unlike in China, if you don't know anyone, you're at their mercy

if you're alone, they also go after you by calling your room asking you if you want any massage, but it was real expensive, must as well, get what I want in Singapore for lesser

dulanjiao
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Episode 3

The next day, I was like a zombie working through the presentation and various meetings after meetings with client. I did not even remember what I had for lunch. The only thing I could think of was Wei Wei. Will be really come tonight?

The client offered to treat me to dinner and of course the normal karaoke routine. Anyway, I could pay out of my company’s pocket and it’s not the first time I worked with these guys. I just told them to have a great time at my expense and send me the bill. I quickly rushed back to the hotel at 6 to get changed for the kill. After all first impression counts. OK, maybe second impression.

It was a short walk, tracing my route yesterday. I find myself at the same spot where I met her last night. She wasn’t in sight. Well, what do you expect? I must had been conned. Which girl would ask if you want to fuck her and then make a date with you? It’s just too good to be true. I wanted to just leave in case she is nearby to save myself the humiliation. But thinking that I had given up a nice dinner and possible some erotic encounter at the karaoke, I had come too far to back out. I just sat down to enjoy the river pass by and the car zooming pass behind me. What a fool I was. I laugh to myself as I drew out the bottle of wine, which I conveniently took from the mini bar since I couldn’t care less about charging it to official books.

Yes, that’s what good wine taste like. But as soon as I started drinking I suddenly feel my stomach just made some sound to remind me that I did not had a proper lunch. I better grab something to eat. But before I could stand up, I feel a loud “Hi!!!” behind me.

There she was. Wei Wei. She stood here, in a cute pink scarf with some white poker dots on it. She was wearing a black leather outer jacket with heavy padding because of the weather and on top of her short brownish dyed hair, was a matching pink cap with some furry balls on the side. Even under the thick winter clothes, I could smell the young sweetness in her. I stared at her cute pinkish face and her ruby red lips with a deep lipstick which she had deliberately put on as it stand out from her pale white face. I stood there staring at the young girl before me, until a snow flake hit my eye. I did not even notice it was beginning to snow.

“Why, you do not recognize me anymore? I am Wei Wei!” She smile look at my playfully.

“Yes, of course, just you look so different…” I said trying to hide what was in my mind. In thought, I was already stripping her down naked and getting all ready to make love to her.

“So, you still want me or not?” She asked, rather playfully, almost slutty. I nodded like an idiot, trying to hide my excitement below.

“Then where can we go? I cannot bring you to my place… I live in a hostel…” She said getting softer and softer before she realized she was giving me too much detail.

“Har, you are really a student? You can come to my hotel! Really grand one!” I quickly grab my chance to invite her to my place. After all, it’s safer to play in home ground. She gladly agreed and we started to walk towards the hotel.

“Wei, your name is really Wei Wei har?” I asked her, almost as a joke. To my surprise she flashed her student pass in front of me with her photo and name saying “XXX Wei Wei”. I laughed and grab her waist then hug her close as we walked. She tried to move away a bit, but not pushing. Then she gave up altogether and just lowered her head, blushing as we walked further and further from the meeting spot and closer to the hotel, leaving a trail of footprints behind us in the thin powder snow.

I was real glad we finally got into the hotel as the air was really getting cold as the snow start to fall. I hug Wei Wei close to me as I went into the lift. Another couple was already inside as the door closes. I could tell they were not really a pair of lovers as the guy did not seem to know the girl very well. It seems more like she was a hooker. As that thought flashed across my mind, I suddenly asked myself. Then what is this sweet young girl in my embrace…

After I went into the room, I could feel the hot air coming from the center heating unit and it was a relief. I open the fridge and asked Wei Wei if she wants anything to drink. As I turn around, I notice she is already taking off her scarf and cap throwing it onto the bed. As Wei Wei let her hair down, I notice how pale her skin was. I guess that one thing I really like about her. She is really fair, almost as if sunlight had not shine onto her before. I grab 2 glasses and pour some wine handing her a glass. Wei Wei grabs it and drank it in a quick gulp. I could see the wine flow down her throat as I move closer to her, grabbing her tiny waist as I move my mouth closer and closer to her face…

All a sudden I felt her hand push me back hard and she step backwards. I was shocked as I did not expect her to react like this. “What’s wrong?” I looked at her clear crystal eyes.

“Aren’t we forgetting something?” She smiles looking at me. I knew that look. Damn. Yes, there is indeed no free lunch. And I was naive enough to believe I managed to find a nice girl like her for free.

“How much do you want?” I pulled out my wallet and open up my notes compartment when all a sudden I felt my whole wallet was snatched away by Wei Wei. Oh No! This is going to be my downfall. Wei Wei looked through my notes and smile. I expected her to pull all of them out, but she just reaches in and pulled out a black RMB 10 note.

“I charge you RMB 10! HAHA. I must be the cheapest whore you will ever get!” She laughs as she pockets it, laughing at my stunned and stupid look. Seriously, I did not believe myself. I guess I will never figure out why she did that. By the way, RMB 10 is about SGD 2. I guess she is right, I probably will never find another cheaper whore than that.

In any case, the was settle, I did not hesitate as I step forward and push Wei Wei down onto the bed and the very next instant, my lips was already deeply locked onto her as I took a deep breath from her. It was something I will not easily forget.

andythai
02-11-2011, 07:07 AM
waiting for your write up bro.:)

dulanjiao
02-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Episode 4

I could smell the sweet taste of red wine mixed with the freshness of her young body as I kissed her fully in her mouth. Wei Wei was not shy at all to respond back by sticking her tongue into my mouth, assaulting me before I could even catch my breath. My hands did not idle, they were reaching out furiously, dying to unwrap her to see what she has inside. It must have been almost 24 hours since she raised that critical question that had me thinking of her for the past day. And there is no better time than to make it happen now.

I try to pull open her overcoat, but Wei Wei quickly stops me before I would tear her buttons out. She unbutton quickly and slides off her outer coat and with a swift and trained action, pulled and lift her shirt over her head and drop it onto the bed with a swing. It was not as good as a striptease, but I guess at that moment of time, it did not matter to me or my cock as she has our full attention. I quickly undo my belt and let my pants and underwear falls to the floor, as I realized how hard and red my cock is then.

As I raise my head to refocus my attention to Wei Wei, I got a real shock and surprise. There was a very different Wei Wei, standing before me. She was in a revealing lace camisole with a plunging neckline, with lacey garter straps. In addition, she has a matching black thong, completing this stunning lingerie set. With a sheer mesh body and contrasting floral lace edging, this see-through camisole set fully exploited her beautiful curves and practically leaves nothing to imagination. There are four suspender belts attach to the inside of the camisole which attach to her matching pair of black stockings, which increases my urge to explore her body that very instant, with no more delays. Just as I was lowering myself to check out her tender legs, I notice a cute black ribbon tie features on the bottom of each of the suspender straps which disguise the clip mechanism. With a smile, I begin to undo them one by one and Wei Wei simple let me finish unclipping one of her stocking.

“Stop, if you want to fuck me, then you must play it my way, ok?” Wei Wei said something funny but I would never have questioned anyway, at least not that that point of time. I just nodded and said “OK” as she unzip her backpack and pull out a black leather belts with fastener and metal stub on it. I was just wondering what she wants to do with that when she smile and looked at me, with pleading eyes.

“Tie my hands up and tie it to the bed pole. “ I smile, almost laughing in my heart. So you want to play kinky. Well, why not? I have not tried this for a long time. I grab hold of her hands and hold it tightly. Her hands were cold, maybe from the weather just now and it was trembling. I almost thought she was afraid so I have to reassure myself that.

“Wei Wei, are you sure you want this?” I asked again.

“YES!” she shouted back loud, almost frustrated. I stop questioning and took the leather fastener and bound her hands together firmly and then wrap it around one of the bed pole which now holds her hangs firmly to it.

“Well, just like how you wanted it. OK?” I asked her, just to make sure she is alright. Wei Wei looked at her bag and asks me to pour everything out and put the blindfold onto her. I took her backpack and pour everything out. Inside I took a quick glance, I could find a really awesome and scary black vibrator, a whip and some other stuff and finally of course, the blind fold. It was a black silky blind fold with little crystal stubbed along the side. It was as if it was a face mask for one of those Halloween masquerade party, except that there is no hole for the eyes. I place it onto Wei Wei face and tie the silky string behind her head. Since she could not see me, I quickly took a good squeeze at her boobs. Even though she was still wearing her lingerie, her young and bouncy tits feel good and warm in my hand.

“Ok, now you can do whatever you want with me…” Wei Wei said softly as she tried to struggle against her bound in her hand. I moved behind her and reach my head close to her legs. I could smell her sweet perfume even as I was reaching for other legs. With my teeth, I bite onto the clips and undo them one piece by one piece. Believe me, this was a skill I took a long time to master, but definitely worth it in times like this.

I could hear Wei Wei moaning slightly as she feel my mouth and tongue licking and kiss her occasionally in between the unclipping. I move up to her back and begin to lick and kiss her back while I search for her strap clips. It was a complicated mess of laces overlapping each other and I seriously have no idea where to start undoing her lingerie. Wei Wei just kneeled there on her kneel, hand bounded to the bedpost unable to move. OF course I wouldn’t be able to ask her, so I will have to figure it out. I tried to undo some of the tied strings and sure enough, some part of her lingerie starts to fall apart, but it was a clumsy piece of work. AS I was fumbling to undo it, suddenly Wei Wei just say something out of the blue.

“Can you dun be so gentle to me? I take your money; just fuck me like a whore. Use my body; treat me like a cheap fuck toy!” Wei shouted out, almost angrily. For a while, I paused. Although I know it will be cruel to do so, but I do not know why, my cock simply harden at the very words she said, especially about using her and treating her like she is a cheap slut. I guess if I still want to fuck her, I might as well play along all the way. I know just the way to do it…

callmebad
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
reminds me of the Xiao Wei (vixen) in the just-ended PRC TV series shown during weekends between 7.30-9.30pm
so she liked BDSM ?!:)

zeroice
03-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Bro TS waiting for your next installment .

nonpareil
03-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

whitetreefrog
05-11-2011, 04:57 AM
Bro got anymore story coming ?

dota_pro
06-11-2011, 02:36 PM
nice story.

camping

dulanjiao
07-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Again, thanks for the support for reading so fr. Guess I should give a fair warning that this story is about BDSM. And if you are not comfortable with whips and candles, it is probably not a good idea to read on. Once you are exposed to the truth, you may never be able to turn back. :) Anyway, here is episode 5...

Episode 5

I suppose a lot of things went through my mind about Wei Wei’s unusual behavior. Maybe she was under some sort of bad phase after breaking up with her boyfriend, since I did remember her saying about “Don’t talk about him anymore” or something along the line of that. Or perhaps the answer was just plain simple as she likes it this way. But whatever it was, at that moment of time, who could say no?

I attempted to lower her dark silky stockings, slowly rolling it down and peeling it off like taking the banana skin out of the fruit. Wei Wei stopped me halfway as I was about to lower it beyond her kneel.

“Don’t be so gentle, jut tear it, its ok, the stocking is cheap, just like me…” Wei Wei whispered, making a really slutty look at me, begging me to stop treating her so well. Without question, I simply obliged. I grabbed her stock tube with both hands and tore it apart, splitting the stocking and tearing it down. Without another word, I proceed and tear her other stockings, but leaving them still dangling on her heels. I think I already know what exact she wants. Without the need of being told again, I reach out for the whip.

It’s not really the typical type of whip used for torturing, but it’s a short one, with multiple split ends that branches out to a few ends on its own. In fact, it almost reminded me of the hydra and thus calling this a hydra whip is definitely appropriate. At the end of each tip of the whip is a small hardened stub, I guess which was to create sensation perhaps. I held the whip up and without warning, gave it a good trial smack on Wei Wei’s exposed butts through her thongs.

“Ahhh….” It was pure pain or pleasure that immediate spawned out of her mouth. Her voice only made me want to whip her more. I took another leash straight at her butts on the other side and sure enough, she responded with yet another slutty moan. I guess I had figured out how she likes it. I grab her thin thong covering her ass and pulled it hard, stretching it so that the front rubs and cut into her pussy and I move it around to make sure it gave her pussy a good rub.

“Don’t you worry, if I break it, I will just pay for it, cheap slut!” I whispered, playfully, almost trying to sound serious, but I guess I just sounded silly after all. I continue to move the thong sliding it on her pussy ash she twisted her body like a snake, twitching and moaning hard. I gave her pussy a quick rub and realized how much she had juiced and I playful wipe her juice on her cheek. “Look at how much you cum, cheap whore…” Wei Wei seemed to like it, being humiliated as such by blushing and lowering her head, but yet answered with a soft moan “No…”.

It’s time to see her mammies. I reach out for her bra and finished the unhooking which I started just now, roughly. As her cup fell apart, I did not remove her bra, but left it hanging as my hand reaches for her tits and begins to fondle it. Her tits are big, much bigger than my palm could handle well. I would say it’s about 38C at least. I wondered if all the university students are getting a bit over nourish these days being the only child in China.

Her tits were hanging from her chest as she was locked to her position, it looks like ripped fruits hanging from the tree, waiting to be plundered. I savagely pull her pinkish brown areola and immediately I would hear Wei Wei giving out a loud and loud moaning, which gives the tingling straight to my penis. I could feel myself growing harder at her every moan. “I am going to milk this cow slut dry…” I whispered again, close to her ears, humiliating her further. Again, she could only give out a soft “No..” as she blushed hard, all the way till her ears are beginning to look pinkish from her rush of blood. That was the type of look which could melt a man’s heart and swear to do anything to protect her. But I knew better that I should not stop or I will lose the magically moment.

I held on to her nipples in between m thumb and forefinger and I begin to rub and rotate it. I could feel her warm nipple slowly harden and stand erected right in my fingers. That was about the right size I wanted. Her tip was standing out, or rather hanging down in this case from her areola and I swiftly pick up the pair of crocodile clips which were in her backpack. I could only guess what it was used for, but since it came in a pair, the only natural thought was to clip it on her nipples. I held her tip out and clamp the clips on. The other end of the clip was attached to a small tinker bell with a tiny piece of flag. I did not know that was their use, but as soon as I attached the, I realized their usage. Wei Wei is not really more like a cow as she move, the tinkle bells rings like those attached to farm cows and the tiny flag waves left and right as she swing her tits.

“Now, you are more than a milk cow…” I grab the clip and started to pull at her tits, dragging it down and releasing it up. At first, she started and tried to move away, but eventually she realized she was trapped due to her constraint on her hands tied to the bedpost. I started to be really rough and cruel, pulling it hard as Wei Wei breathe hard and heavy, maybe even our of pain. With a sudden bad thug, I pulled out of the clips out and it snap out like a broken kite that drop to the floor.

“Sorry, Wei Wei… I…. It was too hard. Did it hurt?” I quickly tend to her, deeply worried that I had cause her harm due to my carelessness. At that moment, although blindfolded, I could see a stream of tear flow down her eyes. I feel so guilty. I must have caused her quite some amount of pain.

“No, I am used to it… Don’t stop… If I want to stop, I will shout out my name loud ok. Otherwise don’t stop. Just treat it as if you are raping me. Don’t be nice to me. Punish me. I am just a dirty cheap slut that deserved to be raped…” Wei Wei said softly, yet firmly. Although this was all a matter of role-play, I can’t help but feel that Wei Wei somehow meant something deep from her heart when she said that. I really wanted to caress her softly and make love normally, but I guess rules are rules. I gave her a quick kiss while holding her face up and gave her a quick “OK…” before I proceed with her “punishment”…

callmebad
08-11-2011, 01:19 AM
what a fucking experience:)
whipping a female cow in Beijing:p
did you get some 'fresh milk' from her for breakfast?

dulanjiao
15-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Here is another episode to this story. For one, this story will not be as long as my previous and its actually coming to the end. No excessive drama, no crying the guts out I promise.

Episode 6
I put my attention back to her bottoms as I rolled down her thong exposing her pussy. It was shaved clean and maybe she even waxed it. Her lips were pinkish perhaps from all the stimulation and I could almost smell her sweet juice flowing out of it. But that will have to wait. Since Wei Wei like pain, I will give her some pain.

I grab the tiny pink vibrator, about the size of my finger, slightly smaller. It’s compact and attached to a wire which naturally is powered by battery. It’s just a pity, but perhaps that’s how the Chinese like their vibrators, it does not have the stubbed long and thick feeling and the smaller ass hook beside it like those sold in the western countries. But it will have to do. I grab the pink vibrator and noticed that it was almost new, as I hold it firmly and move it towards her butt crack. Being blindfold, Wei Wei has no idea what’s coming for her as I shove the vibrator straight into her ass, pushing it hard and firm as she scream out loud and jerk her legs hard. But she did not call out her name which was the “safe word”. I proceed and stick the vibrator in, bit by bit, then harder and harder as time pass, until it was all the way in. Without any delay, I flip the switch and the vibrator hums like a bee inside her tight ass.

I take a quick check at her face as I lick her face. I could still feel her salty tear from just now. All I wanted was to give this poor little girl some good love, but I know she prefers otherwise. I gave her tits a quick slap and her nipples attachments jingles like bells on a Christmas tree. I wanted her to get into the mood soon; I can’t be doing all the work by myself. Quickly, I knee in front of her and push my already hard and swollen cock right close to her face.

“Suck this, cow slut! And take it all the way inside!” I grab her face and force open her mouth. Wei Wei tried to resist and turn her face away, but I hold it firm and push my cock into her mouth. “And don’t you dare touch me with your teeth!” I gave her a light slap on her face. She just kneels there still, unwilling to do my biddings. I remember how she wanted me to be rough, as if I am raping her. Well, if I am raping her, I would slap her harder I thought. And so I did, I gave her a harder slap, almost until her face was red with a palm print and I could almost feel her pain, but apparently that’s what she wanted as she starts to lick my cock with her tongue and suck it into her mouth.

“Cheap slut like you must learn the hard way. Can’t you just suck without any slapping?” I tried my best to be abusive; I hope I could live up to her expectation. “Don’t tell me you never suck cocks before, cheap bitch!” I grab her by her hair and shove my cock deeper, pushing it all the way until it ram her throat. Wei Wei just mumbled softly “Erm… Erm” and continue sucking hard. I just lean back and let her do her blowjob as I enjoy her sucking and seeing her blindfolded face going down on me. I grab her head and ram my cock once in a while to make sure it goes deep throat for her, she choked slightly, but I could tell she was faking it. Maybe she was also trying to make me feel good.

It’s a pity she was blindfold, but then again, she told me to do whatever I want. I grab her blindfold and flip it out, throwing it onto the bed. “Look at my, you cheap whore. I want to see your slut face when you blow me!” Wei Wei opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. Her eyes were watery like mirrors and it looked like she was crying. I almost melted and regret what I did if she did not quickly change her look to a rather vengeful and hatred look at me. Perhaps it’s her way of retaliating at me.

I had enough. It’s not because she was not doing a good job, but she was doing it rather too well. I feel myself almost cumming. I moved behind her and grab her butt’s cheek with both hands and “peel” it open like opening a durian. She was so wet it was dripping. I wasted no time in pushing my cock forcefully into her pussy and thrust it hard until it’s all the way inside. I grab her hips and start to ram her, feeling my balls slap against her lower couch in each stroke, my balls are being dripped wet by her sweet juice. But at the same time, my upper belly was ramming at her ass, pushing her vibrator. As each pull and push, it was ramming her vibrator in bit by bit.

Wei Wei was moaning loud as her twitch and turns her body like a snake. I grab the whip and continue to spank her as I fucked her hard, first at her butts, but eventually I got tired because I needed to aim it in between my ramming. Instead I just whip her on her back, I could see fade lines on her back as each cracking of the whip lands on. Wei Wei jerks her body with each slashes, moaning even louder as the whip hits her. I guess there is little doubt that she simply loves getting punished by the merciless whip.

I unhooked her bound to the bed post and pulled her hand backwards. Holding on to her hands, I kneel and ram her like a stallion mating hard with his mare. In countless strokes, I grab and push Wei Wei hard, feeling my cock rush in deep. She was so wet that it was slippery inside. Luckily Wei Wei’s muscle grip my cock tight and clamp hard against it. It was heaven. I was looking at her arched back, slim and slender, with her lingerie, loosen and dangling on her body, swing and swaying as our body moved in motion. Wei Wei was moaning hard, breathing deep and long, I wondered how long she could keep doing this. I know I couldn’t and yet I wish I can. Just keep fucking her like this. But I wanted to see her front more; there is just this dying curiosity to see her reddish face as I grind my battling ram into her castle gate hard. This was what I intend to do…

callmebad
15-11-2011, 11:28 PM
you real brave, without knowing her well, you forced your cock into her mouth, you're not worried she may bite off your cock and turn you into a Samster Sister?:):p

dulanjiao
06-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Final Chapter

I turned her around and I am admitting I am kind of shocked. Wei Wei is crying. Her face was wet with tears and her makeup was partially removed by her tears. I paused even though I was almost at the blink of shooting my load. I take a closer look at her, almost face to face. I could still see some droplets of tears stuck on her beautiful eyelashes like dew in the early dawn.

“Why do you stop? Am I not good enough for you? I am a really cheap and dirty whore, right? I am…” AS Wei Wei humiliates herself further, her tears continue to roll down her crystal clear eyes. I grab the closest thing to a hanky (My tie) and gently wipe her eyes off. I close in with my lips and kiss her deeply on her mouth.

“Why do you want to pretend to be someone you are not? I know the Wei Wei deep inside is not a loose girl and definitely not a bad girl…” I whisper softly on her ears and hug her close in my embrace.

“But, I let him do all those things to me… and he even shared it with her friends…” Wei Wei continued to cry even more as she spoke. Honestly, I did not want to know. I only know she deserve my comfort then and the last thing I want was to make her sad. I place my finger on her mouth.

“Shhh… It’s over. Now you are just my Wei Wei.” I hug her even more tightly and I could feel her tits pressed hard against my chest. To say that I am not aroused again would definitely be a lie. I slide my hand behind her ears and caress her silky black hair as I lay her down softly on the pillow. She looked at me, tears begin to stop and for the first time, I saw her blushed so hard that her face was as red as a tomato.

“You will want me to continue?” I asked the most stupid question because I already knew the answer even before she nodded her head shyly as she look down at my cock, which was hard as a rock again. I didn’t waste any more time as I insert it into her pussy, which was still wet with her juice. It was almost effortless to push it in as it glides along her inner wall, lubricated by her cum. I grab her hands gently and begin to pump myself against her, but this time, slowly, yet firmly, rocking it against her sweet g-spot just below. I knew I hit it when Wei Wei again let out a loud moan and begin to clasp my hand tightly in her palm.

After the long foreplay and SM sex, I was already way overdue to cum and my cock was so highly sensitive by each pump. I knew I could not hold one much longer, but I wanted to make it last as much as I can. I resist the thought of cumming and tried to concentrate on giving Wei Wei more pleasure from the sex. But as I look, I could see her tits swinging and rotating in front of my eyes, almost as if it was done on purpose. Her nipples were way erected hard and I could help myself from taking a good suck from it. I almost thought I could taste milk from her breasts as I suck so hard until a good portion of her tits was inside my mouth.

As I sucked hard, Wei Wei was moaning and shaking her body in rhythm with me, rocking it with each hard and firm pump. In the midst of all the moans and deep breathings, I finally let myself go and I could feel I unload a big amount of semen into her pussy as I collapsed onto the bed beside her, totally exhausted. Wei Wei was still breathing heavily and she turned around to face me.

“That was so good…” Wei Wei said as she blushed once again. This could only be an indication that she meant it from the bottom of her heart. I give her a good kiss on her lips and hug her close to me. I could feel her warmth against my body, merging and fusing together with my temperature, almost as if we are one now.

“Stay tonight, Wei Wei. Let’s have breakfast together tomorrow. OK?” I did not know why, but I extended my invitation to this strange girl whom I had only known for less than 48 hours. Wei Wei just smiled back and hugged me back with her arms and kissed me on my lips once more.

“Sleep, dear. You are a good man..”

And the night went pass. I held Wei Wei tight to me as I fall asleep on the bed with her, without care for anything else in the world. Not a thought for all the toys and clothes throw all over or even the condom which I just fling at the end of the bed. All that we feel was tranquility. Inside the blanket, just me and Wei Wei.

As I opened my eyes, I saw… nothing. There was no one sleeping beside me. Did I have a dream? I knew I did not because my cock still felt a bit sore. I jumped up and looked around. Wei Wei was gone. As I opened my eyes, many thought ran thoughts my mind and one of them was definitely bad. I quickly look at the table to see if my laptop was still there and luckily there it still was, closed and charging. My heart almost dropped as I thought I may have been robbed by her. I was just too careless keeping her over for the night.

As I go check my other belonging, I notice nothing was lost. But right under my camera, there was a short note.

“You are a good man and it would not be right for me to take your stuff. You should be careful next time. Once yours, Wei Wei”

It was just a short note, but I guess it tells the complete story. I knew she could have just ripped my dry and ran away with it, but she did not. And trust me, I went back to China many times again and I never dare let another girl stay over ever again. But at the moment, I felt something was lost. Did I feel something for Wei Wei. I doubt it, it was just a casual one night stand and I even paid her for it, kind of.

I gathered my stuff and had a quick breakfast alone before I tend to my work. Through the day, I was working like a zombie, almost unable to concentrate, thinking of Wei Wei. Why did she left without a word? She didn’t need to. Was it all a setup right from the start, to rob me? If so, then why she did not take anything else in the end? Well, perhaps she did. I felt like a part of my soul has been taken by her.

As I walked towards my flight at that very night, I can’t help but look around. I knew it would be impossible, but yet my heart wants to believe she would be here. Not a face I know. I waited until it was the last call and I had no other option but to walk into the gate. With a heavy heart, I step past the immigration counter and I just couldn’t help turning around one last time.

There, right at the corner, I thought I saw Wei Wei smiling at me…

ONE NIGHT IN BEIJING 我留下许多情…