PDA

View Full Version : Cammy (now known as Rina lately) photoshoot

DreamMaster1985
03-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Disclaimer:

I'm not here to kenna 'slaughter' left right up down but, I'm here to share.
And nope, I'm not related to the organizer in any way possible or impossible.

For those who want to take pictures of Cammy (got pictures available so you know who she is) in either bikini or Jap kimono, here's your chance:

Just follow this 2 links to sign up:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/980177-8th-Oct-Sat-**The-Sexy-Halloween-BIKINI-BABES**-OH-SOO-HOT!!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/979653-9th-Oct-Sun-lt-Halloween-Special-gt-Lovely-Yukata-with-Cammy-Alva-Huirong-amp-Huiyi

If you want to join, go right ahead. If you don't want, just ignore this thread of mine. Thanks!

arsegooner
06-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Bro,

Am i missing something but the point of you putting this clubsnap link up to support Cammy is becos...she was once a FL or still is???:eek:

if she is, I sure would like to know her rates. She's hot...:p

hitler
06-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I know this thread is about Cammy, but I can't help to notice something on Cindy :D

kickyourass
06-10-2011, 09:42 PM
she is so pretty!!! A syt!!

what is her photo session rate?

callmebad
06-10-2011, 09:59 PM
thanks for sharing the nice photos
it's a pity, can see only!:p

naturegreen
06-10-2011, 10:39 PM
:eek: Just purely taking pictures? Nothing more than that? ;)

DreamMaster1985
07-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Yup.....only take pictures.....unfortunately.

I too want to bonk her.

If I remember correctly (and I read somewhere in Sammyboy forum), she once do nude shots. Any lao jiao can verify this??

DarthRevan
07-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Thanks for sharing! :)

woshiedison
07-10-2011, 09:52 AM
All the gal also fucking hot wat any idea any of them doing fl?

1bbcd5
07-10-2011, 10:43 AM
she is so pretty!

sgspycam
07-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I know this Camy since secondary school days.. she was my junior...

last time in secondary school she was just a wanna-be, one of those girls who never was part of the popular crowd but always hanging in the fringe and shadow of the popular crowd...

after she went to JC, she went to zhng her face and her body, and then she really became quite slutty, etc..

last time she was working at Beds at MS road..

as far as i know, she never work as FL in the SBF sense before, but if u approach her and show her u are rich, and also abit of KC, u can get her easily...

anyway, every single part of her face has undergone some kind of surgery.. she is like a more low-class dawn yeo..

pls pardon me if any of the bros here disagree with me...

Xensualize
09-10-2011, 04:05 PM
I agree with bro sgspycam. She doesn't even look pretty to me and she has that familiar dawn yang features with I presume it comes from plastic surgery.. And her figures ain't that good either.

unsung80
09-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I know this Camy since secondary school days.. she was my junior...

last time in secondary school she was just a wanna-be, one of those girls who never was part of the popular crowd but always hanging in the fringe and shadow of the popular crowd...

after she went to JC, she went to zhng her face and her body, and then she really became quite slutty, etc..

last time she was working at Beds at MS road..

as far as i know, she never work as FL in the SBF sense before, but if u approach her and show her u are rich, and also abit of KC, u can get her easily...

anyway, every single part of her face has undergone some kind of surgery.. she is like a more low-class dawn yeo..

pls pardon me if any of the bros here disagree with me...

Her face went under the knife before, you sure about that? That's something new, that explains her look.. :eek: