PDA

View Full Version : The mediacorps tits goddess ann poh

TheHornyDevilz
03-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Its been so long since i' ve heard any news about the former g-cup goddess ann poh. Any one know of any juicy news about her like why she quit mediacorp and where she at? I last hward rumours about possible divorce.....

whosurdaddy2501
03-10-2011, 01:33 PM
unless i am mistaken, i think she divorced for quite some time liao. a couple of years back, i saw her at sim lim tower with another guy (don't think it's her husband). she was wearing t-shirt and denim shorts. she's the bah-bah type but nehneh very big :D too bad i was buying some electronic components with my colleagues and they all know i'm married so cannot misbehave. if not i would have go up and "cow" her.

TheHornyDevilz
04-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks bro for the sitrep.

Anyone else see her recently? Or heard news about her? Has she remarried?

HayHot
04-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks bro for the sitrep.

Anyone else see her recently? Or heard news about her? Has she remarried?

Think that's a spotrep, not a sitrep......

TheHornyDevilz
10-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Last heard one bro mention xxxxxxxxx poh staying around New Changi Street 40-50 blk.

Is this Ann or Lynn?

DeathGod69
10-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Ann Poh (http://sgforums.com/forums/2001/topics/165146)

Should post picture instead, so no mix up.

BTW, Ann Poh is really a MILF that every Boob lovers would up.

Johnston
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
my goodness, even at the peak of her popularity her only selling point was her big teats and thats her only redeeming feature. :rolleyes:

nah , nobody remembers when ann poh was found, that was like when HMV was in heeren and shit like that. :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-10-2011, 01:36 PM
There was a tiny report on her August or last month in wan pao or sin ming.
Anyway, thought she divorced quite few years liao?
Actually for her, it's better she become a hawker or beer promotor.

Johnston
10-10-2011, 01:45 PM
anyway : as to why quit mediacorpse - probbly

1) too many fricking "artistes" and "new groups"
tell me the last time u heard something by charmaine fang hao wen, mirai, taufix, sylvester, maia on the radio or eVen on the Neo Paper :rolleyes:

leads to
2) when ärtiste only got one selling point and the selling point gets old, the race run finish already . i remember there was another big titted chick back then who starred in ch5 Ah Lian Drama and had a news feature on how a docter check her tits to confirm real nots :D

3) When u got no wrks in long time, better go find another place to "cheat eat" ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-10-2011, 01:52 PM
anyway : as to why quit mediacorpse - probbly ;)

She was ex Channel U girls and didn't quit.
Her contract was not renewed when MC took over Channel U. :D

Johnston
10-10-2011, 02:07 PM
damn, i gettings old. i forget about channel I and the magical "Mediacorpse got competition, better buck up" time when Ch 5 + 8 shows were actually better :D

but the 3 major points of my post still stand : too many stars, too little work, no enough talent = go "cheat eat" else where please. :rolleyes:

daring70
11-10-2011, 08:06 AM
wah i will pay to try her man ....

style.whist
11-10-2011, 08:36 AM
i remember there was another big titted chick back then who starred in ch5 Ah Lian Drama and had a news feature on how a docter check her tits to confirm real nots :D

what was the name of this other big titted chick ? thanks!

tommykok
10-02-2012, 02:38 PM
margaret lee...

nuclearkid
10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Ann Poh...hmmm...tits that size...wonder if gravity has caused her nipples to reach her navel...:confused:

She seems to be known only for her mammoth jugs...that sort of attention, rather unflattering for a woman...

Virginhere
10-02-2012, 06:57 PM
wah i will pay to try her man ....

He voice very off leh :rolleyes:

scamper
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
margaret lee...

But she looks like lao auntie in real life.

cygnet
11-02-2012, 11:17 PM
But she looks like lao auntie in real life.

That's why make over artists will have a job. Especially when they cam transform a plain Jane to someone desirable.

BeachM
13-02-2012, 01:43 AM
I talked to ann poh on FB b4 a couple of times b4 my fb got suspended and lost her contacts! she went thru a radical life change after her divorce, even became a lesbian and had her hair super short at one time, thought she was a mess and decided to move away from her

Basically i think she's no longer based in sg as when i was talking to her she was somewhere overseas doing a business, can't recall

IwantbustyKim
13-02-2012, 12:46 PM
wat kind of biz she doing? I heard some brudder say selling breast binding gear for lesbians...She got kid one right..so maybe BI? Cannot be lesbian then go have children right...maybe the whole fixation on her boobies by the media and public got her questioning her self worth and sexuality...

soccerboot
13-02-2012, 02:25 PM
She is really not good looking in real. Saw her a few times at my workplace. Some women actually converted to lesbian after their unhappy marriage as they don't trust men anymore. I know a few of my female friends into that. Don't know her so can't comment what she is going for now.

IwantbustyKim
13-02-2012, 02:39 PM
SO the question is where is she now? LOL...

jesgirl
13-02-2012, 04:07 PM
She is old and ugly now, I'm sure if she walk pass you will not even notice her. I happen to seen her lately in the mrt.

sky_liner2
14-02-2012, 02:53 PM
She is old and ugly now, I'm sure if she walk pass you will not even notice her. I happen to seen her lately in the mrt.

But her headlight will sure catch a lot of attention!!!

Dedgen
14-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Hmmm... I haPpen to saw her awhile ago.. At the most eastern part of sg where most Malays gather for football match watching and food. I happen to walk past her and she with her butch bf. Well.. She dyed her hair.. And not really like What some bros mentioned as "cui" Still got the headlights sticking out.. But seems to to have shrunk abit..

jesgirl
14-02-2012, 05:43 PM
But her headlight will sure catch a lot of attention!!!

Sag lah, something is best when hidden unseen.