PDA

View Full Version : Braless in Public

sgsingle
02-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Today was at Nex with parents for lunch.....Saw this SYT walking towards us. Pointy front. Looked more carefully....Wow....BRALESS...My didi straight away stand at attention...

Stood still and waited for her to come nearer...Confirmed she not wearing anything inside and the top was brown and very thin..Although she got cup maybe A+ or B, but nipple very pointy...if kena poke...maybe get blue black..

Followed behind her down the escalator..see got chance or not but mother around so cant do much...:(

So many SYT there leh... think will camp there more often... :)

Johnnydeep
03-10-2011, 09:37 PM
How you know she braless ? You got x ray eyes ?

ducal
06-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Anymore sightings? My neighbor indo maid has the habit of washing the front porch early in the morning braless. Sometimes when she bend down I get a good view of her tiny nipples. Makes me wonder if she may be underage.

nicole18
06-10-2011, 06:36 PM
haiz... braless is so common nowadays... wat make it so special... :confused::confused:

sgspycam
06-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Anymore sightings? My neighbor indo maid has the habit of washing the front porch early in the morning braless. Sometimes when she bend down I get a good view of her tiny nipples. Makes me wonder if she may be underage.

bro next time take some photos and post here share with us leh???

sounds so exciting!!

callmebad
06-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Bra-less, you look here, some even panty-less

http://$$$$$$$.com/3n2bu4e

kragen
06-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Quite common nowadays. Every morning my neighbor will bring her son down to wait for the school bus braless.

06-10-2011, 11:49 PM
damn i must be one of the unlucky ones then :( rarely ever see :mad:

OxDemonKing
06-10-2011, 11:54 PM
wow you all so lucky, i dont see all this when i travel around

duguwuti
07-10-2011, 09:47 AM
wifey always braless when she goes marketing

want to noe e location of the market ? is in e east side

1bbcd5
07-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys.

ducal
07-10-2011, 10:57 AM
bro next time take some photos and post here share with us leh???

sounds so exciting!!

Hahaha. I don't want to get into trouble.

ahboyyy
07-10-2011, 11:56 AM
I was at West Coast Plaza (Previously known as Ginza) KLKK with family when I saw this very decent looking gal walking towards my direction. She had those dark full frame glasses on with neat shoulder length hair. She wore what seems like a school PE T-Shirt and shorts..

I took no notice of her until somehow the animal in me draw me to look towards her chest area and Whaola! 2 pointy nipples and becos her t-shirt seems abit tight, her shape of her b cup breast was also kind of showing as the fabric was wrapping nicely on them...

Ya I know... nothing to shout about for going braless... but we guys gotta admit... it still makes your heart skip a beat when you catch a glimpse of a cute gal without bra in the public... :p

ThaiBeautiful
07-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Why is it we guys always look at the girl's chest first?

I find it amusing, even myself. When a girl walk past, i view her chest first, unknowingly

Suharto
07-10-2011, 01:44 PM
When you travel around Indo like i do, its a very common sight but wonderful as well :D

bankclash
08-10-2011, 05:46 AM
wifey always braless when she goes marketing

want to noe e location of the market ? is in e east side

bro duguwuti,
at less give a hint on which east part and timing ur wifey go market shopping...

F400
08-10-2011, 08:01 AM
My wife go braless when she goes to run errand around the estate thoug her tits are not big..b cup while she still breastfeeding.

A cup normal size.

Guess our neighbors around the estate won't be complaining.

kanninabeh
08-10-2011, 10:28 AM
kanninabeh! saw a young lady riding bicycle along pavement - waa... she bent so low her nehneh zaogeng from her blouse liao - no bra one. :D

cawca
08-10-2011, 12:56 PM
My wife go braless when she goes to run errand around the estate thoug her tits are not big..b cup while she still breastfeeding.

A cup normal size.

Guess our neighbors around the estate won't be complaining.

My wife's usual size is b but now breastfeeding become c. It's such a turn on when she wears a tight fitting tank top w/o bra :D

fervent
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
My wife's usual size is b but now breastfeeding become c. It's such a turn on when she wears a tight fitting tank top w/o bra :D

Your wife must be a very happy woman.

cawca
08-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Your wife must be a very happy woman.

..... and I'm a happy man ;)

entrust
08-10-2011, 03:45 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293344_10150294840371664_598731663_7439334_5536777 95_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293344_10150294840371664_598731663_7439334_5536777 95_n.jpg

Out of topic post leh...

sennheiser
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
saw an indian girl braless today. Was riding up the escalator and she stood beside me. Woolala. B-cup with big nipples. She was wearing a blue dress. Steam man. She took the same LRT as me and she accidentally exposed her nipple when the dress shifted. :eek: Saw only her brown areola before she noticed that she zaogeng and covered back. Attempted to snipe, but her bag cover everything. She's quite pretty.

Lee8888
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
When you travel around Indo like i do, its a very common sight but wonderful as well :D

Are you sure? I have never seen any women in Indonesia braless. Only some mums breastfeeding their babies ith their breast fully exposed.

tomvoyeur
08-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Going commando is common nowadays. Especially since Singapore is so hot!!

Rickey
09-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Usually, almost all mainstream women, young & old, wear their bras when they are out in public e.g. like those travelling in buses, MRT etc ...But ..Yes !! ...one can find those few who wld not wear their bras & sometimes even their panties out :eek: ..mainly to tease their B/fs...to be notti once in a while for some special reasons wif their man...or for very, very short trips to relative's or neighbour's house next door or to nearby shops just downstairs their blk...tats why when guys happen to see a gal not wearing her bra or panties in public, they get all so excited :D...cos its rare to know or see a gal not wearing either one or both her underwear when out of their homes..

But tink gals more often go pantiless than braless...cos being pantiless is not so easily detectable than going braless...w/o a bra, their 2 sharp, perky tits can protrude quite obviously to the view of the pple around them :o...so far havn't seen any tat is braless or pantiless...

hokkienguy
09-10-2011, 01:11 AM
havent see any yet leh.. waiting to see Big nehneh go braless.. :D

helloworld11
09-10-2011, 01:26 AM
This one happened recently. Was at my gf house and going home. While walking to e lift to I saw one her sexy milf neighbour walk out throw thrash. She was wearing one shorts and a white cotton T with no bra. Nipples very obviously protruding from what I guess was a c cup. When she caught me staring still give me a little smirk. Too bad gf came out later to say bye then everything end liao. How I wish to up her lol

falchion
09-10-2011, 06:22 AM
There is a prc milf that patronized the wet market at Chinatown braless. Anyone seen her before?

confusedperson
09-10-2011, 07:06 AM
i saw one SYT before at the Taka 711 going braless some low cut top.. got phone in hand cannot snap, gf beside... hahahahahaha...

j0n`_8
09-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Usually, almost all mainstream women, young & old, wear their bras when they are out in public e.g. like those travelling in buses, MRT etc ...But ..Yes !! ...one can find those few who wld not wear their bras & sometimes even their panties out :eek: ..mainly to tease their B/fs...to be notti once in a while for some special reasons wif their man...or for very, very short trips to relative's or neighbour's house next door or to nearby shops just downstairs their blk...tats why when guys happen to see a gal not wearing her bra or panties in public, they get all so excited :D...cos its rare to know or see a gal not wearing either one or both her underwear when out of their homes..

But tink gals more often go pantiless than braless...cos being pantiless is not so easily detectable than going braless...w/o a bra, their 2 sharp, perky tits can protrude quite obviously to the view of the pple around them :o...so far havn't seen any tat is braless or pantiless...

Totally agree with you on this. My GF also told me I can go pantyless for you but always must have bra on.

For_fun
09-10-2011, 07:05 PM

bros,

I am in China now and have 1 fb and working on another 1.

current fb - in summer, she does not wear a bra (even going to work). She is very hot. But she is only A cup, so no big deal.

potential fb - she said depending on her dress, sometimes she does not wear 1. She is a B/ C cup.. I am still working on her.

regards

hokkienguy
09-10-2011, 07:58 PM
This one happened recently. Was at my gf house and going home. While walking to e lift to I saw one her sexy milf neighbour walk out throw thrash. She was wearing one shorts and a white cotton T with no bra. Nipples very obviously protruding from what I guess was a c cup. When she caught me staring still give me a little smirk. Too bad gf came out later to say bye then everything end liao. How I wish to up her lol

nice sia...... :D

big_daddy
09-10-2011, 09:32 PM

Watch out this guy. The bloody site on top is a phishing site.:mad:

k3lvin123
10-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Here's my contribution, my OC does not like the feeling of not wearing bra or panties to work/ outing/ shopping, she says no sense of security & afraid she 'auntie visit'. Sometimes after 'betting' she lose LL have to go pantless or she wear dress cannot wear bra but eventually she will put on a nipple-stick or nude bra.

madprick
10-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Mine doesn't like going without panties. She says singapore too humid and sticky.

She has gone out braless a few times on Orchard Road and get stares from Men and Women!

AnotherJackAss
10-10-2011, 01:31 AM
I remember when i was working in paya labar, I always get to see this ang mo lady on the bus on my way to work. Think she sending her kids to some child care and the timing just right. She never wear any bra. there was once some one keep staring. She got pissed and commented "Yes I'm not wearing a bra. Stop staring." Damn cool. That didnt stop the guy anyway.

OxDemonKing
10-10-2011, 02:04 AM
seeing the bra or panty is much easier than naked nipples or pussy;)

chatabtmygak
10-10-2011, 03:12 AM
i have made my gf travel braless...although she was cup A, she told me many people had a good look at her pointed nipple...

F400
10-10-2011, 05:52 AM
This happens recently, we were at East coast lazing around with the kids.
Wife was wearing a spagetti top with pads type. Out of the blue, I guess my little one was thirsty, she just pulled down wife top and suckle. Some people saw it but doesn't create a ripple as I guess Singapore society are getting liberal especially for mothers to feed in public.

A young couple even offered the bench to wifey for her to sit down and feed my kid.

Normally she will cover up with a large napkin buy this time round was too impromptu.

10-10-2011, 06:16 AM

I find it amusing, even myself. When a girl walk past, i view her chest first, unknowingly
I don't I look at face first :p . Then whatever else that catches my attention next...

iluvmas
10-10-2011, 06:56 AM
:eek::eek:just go to tanglin mall and great world city. u will see quite a no. of braless st and milf, majority foreigners walking ard the braless:p. i personally saw one syt mix blood buying stuff at tanglin mall and when she bend down, i saw the two pink nipples :eek:

sonicsnap
10-10-2011, 07:19 AM
I guess it's not so uncommon for ladies to go out bra-less these days. Most who do will put on a nipple tape. My wife goes out bra-less quite frequently on weekends. And if she's in a notti mood, she will go commando. That really drives me crazy and we'll usually have a good session when we get home. :)

nonpareil
10-10-2011, 07:48 AM
I will get my FB to remove her bra halfway thru dinner or some drinks in the pub. She will go into the toilet to remove it and then walk back to the table inviting stares along the way. Make me feel very randy.

k3lvin123
10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
I remember when i was working in paya labar, I always get to see this ang mo lady on the bus on my way to work. Think she sending her kids to some child care and the timing just right. She never wear any bra. there was once some one keep staring. She got pissed and commented "Yes I'm not wearing a bra. Stop staring." Damn cool. That didnt stop the guy anyway.

Ok is this LADY near City Plaza, i saw her there very often. Many lau tiko ah paks will view her then she will say saomething like that.

delayer
10-10-2011, 09:12 AM
my ex ever told me during pms, their breast do get more sensitive. sometime covering it up with pad or with bra will create some uncomfortness . (nipple area especially..) too bad she wasnt as adventurous.

some girls like the thrill, if u guys ever go read about this girl call jennytong (or daring jenny) european girls are more open to going braless.. asian tend to cover up with jacket if they work in office..

ever read in forums about girls forget to wear them when they get out to work too.. felt embarrass and rush off during lunch to get it.

randyboy73
10-10-2011, 10:16 AM
ITs actually no big deal to go braless. My wife does go braless with selected outfits as those dresses make it challenging to wear a bra. Though I have to admit on most occasions she does use a scarf to hang over her neck and strategically covers the pointies. Am not complaining too much cos while I love to down blouse her and to stroke her, I dont really like the idea of gving others a free show when she gets careless :) Thats just me being a jealous hubby

elongated
10-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Interesting thread. Maybe I should encourage my secretary to go braless.

sonicsnap
10-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Interesting thread. Maybe I should encourage my secretary to go braless.

Bro. How are you going to "encourage" your secretary? I want to encourage mine too! Hee.

sonicsnap
10-10-2011, 12:13 PM
ITs actually no big deal to go braless. My wife does go braless with selected outfits as those dresses make it challenging to wear a bra. Though I have to admit on most occasions she does use a scarf to hang over her neck and strategically covers the pointies. Am not complaining too much cos while I love to down blouse her and to stroke her, I dont really like the idea of gving others a free show when she gets careless :) Thats just me being a jealous hubby

Bro. I understand what you are saying but for me, I enjoy the attention that she gets when she's bra-less. Gets me turned on and she loves it too. She get uber horny after that and we go back home and have a great sex session. :)

Simplyguy8
10-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post

Watch out this guy. The bloody site on top is a phishing site.:mad:

Big_daddy is right...becareful of that guy - "callmebad". Just in case someone do not know what the words means (I myself did not frankly speaking) so I check dictionary.

"phishing site" - to try to obtain financial or other confidential information from Internet users, typically by sending an e-mail that looks as if it is from a legitimate organization, usually a financial institution, but contains a link to a fake Web site that replicates the real one.

chatabtmygak
10-10-2011, 09:53 PM
my gf is gonna go braless tomorrow..so excited

Baileys
10-10-2011, 10:22 PM
My wife never like to go braless back home in Singpaore cause she said that her breast too small and worried that she bump into friends or colleague. She is a A cupper but she does have big and perky nipples.
But she did went braless the last time we were holidaying in Phuket. One of the days, while I was sleeping, she decided to take a walk around the resort and shopping area. After a while, she released that she was attracting many stares from both foreigners and locals, she did a check on herself and realised that her white t-shirt was actually quite thin and both her perky nipples were very visible to onlookers. She tried to act normal but deep inside, it was making her very excited. :D

whitegals
10-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Today was at Nex with parents for lunch.....Saw this SYT walking towards us. Pointy front. Looked more carefully....Wow....BRALESS...My didi straight away stand at attention...

Bro, next time you are at Nex, pop over to UOB, the gals there all wear until super short and tight. The other day I was there chilling, then dunno how kena dragged in there by some SYT trying to make me sign up for credit card.

Skirt super short and tight, can see the top of her stockings. When she sat down opposite me, I tried very hard not to stare at the lacy thong flashing at me. Wanted to try and take picture but that place got cameras all over and not to mention that CISCO guard always poking his head round at the most inappropriate times.

When I was about to leave after hearing her talk for about 20 minutes, I saw one of her colleagues in a tight spandex semi see-thru mini dress, nipples clearly poking out and no sign of VPL. Could have been going commando....

I going to hang out there more often.... :D

randyboy73
13-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Bro, next time you are at Nex, pop over to UOB, ..................When I was about to leave after hearing her talk for about 20 minutes, I saw one of her colleagues in a tight spandex semi see-thru mini dress, nipples clearly poking out and no sign of VPL. Could have been going commando....

I going to hang out there more often.... :D

PErsonal Banking 1-2-1. What a novel way to sell......As the saying goes, sex sells

sonicsnap
13-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Just sharing. Was out with the missus for dinner after work last nite. I swore that she was wearing a bra when we left home in the morning, but when we met up and as she was walking beside me hugging my arm, I could feel that she was not wearing her bra. Sat opp her during dinner and when she know that I'm looking at her boobs, she put her hand on one of her boob and squeezed it. Needless to say, we finished up dinner fast and went back for some action. While driving, I could not keep my hand to myself and had to reach over to play with her nips.

rivergame
13-10-2011, 11:42 PM
once i tookl my fb to this restaurant at the top of a very tall bldg in singapore. on my way there, i took off her panty in the car. while we were there, i said many things to her to make her hot and wet during lunch. after lunch, we were admiring the scenery (since good view) and we stand very near to the edge. sticked my hand up her mini-skirt and rub her. later, realized the carpet was wet. imagine if someone stares up from below, would have seen a beautiful view. and she waxes. thinking of it, it's such priceless moment.:cool:

sgjoey
14-10-2011, 02:52 AM

Obviously becos for humans, female breasts are one of the erogenous zones.

Less obviously, one theory about breasts is that they actually resemble the buttocks, another erogenous zone.

Humans are one of the few species who have face-to-face sex. For most other mammals, rear entry is how they do it. Apparently, face-to-face is actually a relatively recent development, and to sustain male interest in the buttocks, women evolved to have buttocks on their chests as well -- a reminder of times past when our ancestors, too, exclusively did it the rear entry way.

mnbmnb
15-10-2011, 01:09 AM
my ex always go braless when she goes clubbing...but she just a cup lar so not people realize that :D

cawca
17-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Bro. I understand what you are saying but for me, I enjoy the attention that she gets when she's bra-less. Gets me turned on and she loves it too. She get uber horny after that and we go back home and have a great sex session. :)

Same here..... my wife and I too enjoy the attention she gets when she's wearing something revealing and sexy, especially when she's braless. There was this time I encouraged her to wear a front-zip jumper with large side openings without a bra. With the zip pulled down quite a bit and the large side openings, The top-front and side of her breasts were exposed for all to see. We were at a particular restaurant during lunch and all the guys there had there eyes practically glued to her breasts :D

max8bonk
17-10-2011, 01:56 PM
guys usually look at middle 12 inches cause we are brought up in that area for breast feed or napping , that place is our resting and feeding ground

flyingp1g
17-10-2011, 09:53 PM
U sure are a lucky guy bro :)

JrBoy
17-10-2011, 11:32 PM
I love this fetish bro ! My ex would use to go out bra less and use her breasts to press against me. Damn high. Cause of her slightly bigger tits, she would go to the beach with those pad less bikini which sometimes shows her nipples poking out. Love to ogle at other girls like this as well. :D

enthral
17-10-2011, 11:48 PM
I love this fetish bro ! My ex would use to go out bra less and use her breasts to press against me. Damn high. Cause of her slightly bigger tits, she would go to the beach with those pad less bikini which sometimes shows her nipples poking out. Love to ogle at other girls like this as well. :D

You must have missed those moments. My FB used to do that. But now she's somebody's wife and mother.

chelsea4ever
18-10-2011, 04:00 AM
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: hey, got one very hot and sexy girl sitting down there zao geng.
B: where?!
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: ok ok!
So I saw B walking to my wife walk around her one round before coming back.
A: saw it?
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I saw them fingering her on the dance floor too. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.

Same here..... my wife and I too enjoy the attention she gets when she's wearing something revealing and sexy, especially when she's braless. There was this time I encouraged her to wear a front-zip jumper with large side openings without a bra. With the zip pulled down quite a bit and the large side openings, The top-front and side of her breasts were exposed for all to see. We were at a particular restaurant during lunch and all the guys there had there eyes practically glued to her breasts :D

falchion
18-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Can pm me when you go clubbing with your wife?

cawca
18-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I saw them fingering her on the dance floor too. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.

Whooaaa!!! Must have been suck a turn on ;) Would love to see my wife in that situation some day :D

JrBoy
18-10-2011, 11:28 PM

WOW, Steamy encounter Bro ! :D

robinllp
19-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Where to find a husband so generous! 😨

Baileys
19-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Brother chelsea4ever...this part of your story sound so familiar to me; always happen to my wife...:D
"She didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look."
"Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short."

The most recent encounter happened last weekend, when we went down to Chinatown for some shopping. After we were done, we went to the famous frog leg porridge restaurant for our dinner. If brothers have been there, you will notice there are two rows of seat outside the rest. One row is on level with the rest and the other is below. We were seat on the row that is same level as the rest. My wife was tending to my son while I went to order our dinner. As I was queuing, suddenly there was this young chap that went up to his friend, who is queuing behind me, and was whispering these to him
A: “Bro, remember that woman that is sitting opposite us with the kid….she zaogeng liao…”
B: “Which one ? The MILF ah ? Sure or not?”
A: “Ya lah… your that MILF lah…bluff you for what? Wear mini skirt still opened her legs until so wide that I can see her tight pinky panty so clearly. Maybe you can even see her pussy. (I think he meant cameltoe ba). If you don’t believe you go see lah….”
B: “Serious ? Ok ok….you order our food ah…I go and see”
A: “Wow you really very kian leh….ha ha ha”
B: “Wa lau, she chio leh…my type of MILF…ha ha ha .”
With that, B quickly went back to his seat and sat directly facing my wife who was still busy playing my son and didn’t noticed that she was been watched.
After I ordered our dinner, I went back to my table but I didn’t tell my wife about her zaogeng and being bio by 2 chaps neither did I turn to look at them…Although this is not the first time that she zg but the fact that someone is commenting about her and also considered her as his type of MILF and also knowing that she is been “admired” while we were having our dinner is actually quite a turn-on.
Sorry to all, although this has nothing to do with being braless in public just like to share one of my encounters....:D

Yardstick
21-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Bro Baileys and Chelsea4ever, hot wives you guys have. Hope to catch them in action, arranged or by chance.

F400
21-10-2011, 06:25 AM
I ok if my wife attracting a lot of attention when she goes out. I know that she is aware that she's being watch.

But my limit is still see no touch...

Yesterday, we were at Ikea Tampines. My wife was wearing and dress with a "nursing" top that has slits at the side for easy access for my kid during breastfeed. Yes, she doesn't wear a bra but the top goes show so much of her tits.

I noticed this guy was following very closely to my wife on 2 occasions. I didn't put so much attention to it until we were having our meals.

He sat on the high bar stool, n I realized he was holding on something. As he was busy checking out my wife and other girls with such of intensity and concentration, I was able to get behind him.

You know what, he has a recording device with him. I pass a comment " you better stop following my wife now coz I've seen what you have". He turned around n said sorry and within seconds dissapeared .

This chap was a bespectale Chinese, average build in his early 40s with a slight belly, thinning hair and was wearing a his wedding band. I know how he look. He was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and black pants and carrying a black pouch containing a small and slim black Toshiba videocam with remote control.

I'm ok if he records all these but until a girl can spot him doing that and feel uncomfortable, I think it's a bit too much. I'm actually browsing thru SBF to see if he's a samster.

Just an advice to him, it's just a matter of time you gonna be caught again. So please be careful...

With that, my wife asked me why I didn't catch him, I told her someone else would eventually get him.

Asked her will this stop her for being braless in public, her answer: No.

It's quite fun to be admired but not being stalked, that y I have you around..

fervent
21-10-2011, 07:23 AM
I enjoy reading this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Lionhard
21-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi bro chelsea4ever,

Your marriage appears to be arranged by the Heavens. Your wife likes to be groped and you like to see her being grope. Can share her ctc with me?

Auer1
22-10-2011, 12:29 AM
I have female colleague whom go braless before she go for body massage. should join her for massage:rolleyes:

biozaogeng
22-10-2011, 02:40 AM
I ok if my wife attracting a lot of attention when she goes out. I know that she is aware that she's being watch.

But my limit is still see no touch...

Yesterday, we were at Ikea Tampines. My wife was wearing and dress with a "nursing" top that has slits at the side for easy access for my kid during breastfeed. Yes, she doesn't wear a bra but the top goes show so much of her tits.

I noticed this guy was following very closely to my wife on 2 occasions. I didn't put so much attention to it until we were having our meals.

He sat on the high bar stool, n I realized he was holding on something. As he was busy checking out my wife and other girls with such of intensity and concentration, I was able to get behind him.

You know what, he has a recording device with him. I pass a comment " you better stop following my wife now coz I've seen what you have". He turned around n said sorry and within seconds dissapeared .

This chap was a bespectale Chinese, average build in his early 40s with a slight belly, thinning hair and was wearing a his wedding band. I know how he look. He was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and black pants and carrying a black pouch containing a small and slim black Toshiba videocam with remote control.

I'm ok if he records all these but until a girl can spot him doing that and feel uncomfortable, I think it's a bit too much. I'm actually browsing thru SBF to see if he's a samster.

Just an advice to him, it's just a matter of time you gonna be caught again. So please be careful...

With that, my wife asked me why I didn't catch him, I told her someone else would eventually get him.

Asked her will this stop her for being braless in public, her answer: No.

It's quite fun to be admired but not being stalked, that y I have you around..
lol, bro. u nice guy lah.

if me I sure catch him, then confiscate his camera and watch what other nice clips he have lol.

-------------
okie now everyone patiently waiting for the video. so she got zg her nipple for him to see? or just the shape of the breast / nipple pokie?

and u mean he hold the video camera in his hand and expect nobody to notice him? LOL. awesome.

bros, see can already, take chance take video wait u jia lat ah. u can be as pervert as possible, go close close see... as long as you don't pull the girl skirt up or pull down her blouse, or barge into the female toilet you are technically not at fault :D

although its outrage of modesty, hard to prove. the girl wear half ball let everyone see, you see look around happen to see :D

Yardstick
22-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I think Bro F400 is bringing across to many of us a point here. It is normal for us to enjoy a downblouse or upskirt, all the more for a case where the lady has no underwear on.

But we must learn to control our urges and peep tactically. Not stare or look so hard that it makes the lady feel uncomfortable. Afterall, you do not wish to kill off the lady's habit of not wearing underwear or exposing oneself, right?

hokkienguy
22-10-2011, 06:02 PM
I think Bro F400 is bringing across to many of us a point here. It is normal for us to enjoy a downblouse or upskirt, all the more for a case where the lady has no underwear on.

But we must learn to control our urges and peep tactically. Not stare or look so hard that it makes the lady feel uncomfortable. Afterall, you do not wish to kill off the lady's habit of not wearing underwear or exposing oneself, right?

very right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsg
22-10-2011, 06:11 PM

Stood still and waited for her to come nearer...Confirmed she not wearing anything inside and the top was brown and very thin..Although she got cup maybe A+ or B, but nipple very pointy...if kena poke...maybe get blue black..

Followed behind her down the escalator..see got chance or not but mother around so cant do much...:(

So many SYT there leh... think will camp there more often... :)

You also can see my nipple when I wore my t-shirt. Wat big deal. lol