PDA

View Full Version : New Trend, New Tricks, Old Trade!

jerrytan
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi all, i noticed that since the AV started to close down MP in the last 6 months. Our intelligent massuers have discreetly change their operandi modus i.e. new shops with facial treatment, beauty care as their main items on the menu and including body massage BUT the latest is their main business.

One example (a few more if you serach the net): i was walking along peace centre , parklane and paradiz and there on the second flr was a slimming centre with the usual signboard of facial etc.. As i was tired and decided to go for a facial, there are equipment in the room for facial treatment! There are 3-5 rooms here although the outside looks small along the corridor. After facial, i was ask if i need a massage and S$ 40 for 60 mins. Since i have time to kill, i take up the offer. the msaage was only so so, then after flipping over she started to offer HJ for 50, BJ for 80 or FJ for 120.
I must say that the AV will soon find out this new trick but these chinese are so enterprenuerial that they will find new ways to do business and survival insting is so storng!

bigbuffalo
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
so what is your purpose of this thread ??
to inform samsters or AVs ?

Robert68
02-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Bro, this is nothing new. I believe a lot of bros here already know. Pls dun tell ppl what is happening.

Unless u trying to let AV know

jkfazer
03-10-2011, 10:47 AM
For sure fellows cheongster all know abt this and why the hack r u bringing this up in here. Looks like more playgrounds r going up the lorry.

falchion
03-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Not anymore. Now they open shop inside police stations.

aayk_74
03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Bro TS already providing more insights into the modus operandi of such places.......what more can be highlighted to the authorities?

Regular /seasoned chiongsters will know how to protect their playgrounds & not publicly expose the business set up of their playgrounds.

Well well ....talk about discretion........

:(
:(

PuSsYaDiCtIoN
03-10-2011, 02:37 PM
OmG
ThE uSuAl SuSpEcTs
ThE kInG oF cLoNeS aNd HiS oFfSpRiNgS
CrEaTiNg AnOtHeR wAyAnG tHrEaD

JingQiangBuDao
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
it's untold secret lah.....all cheongster will know that hair salon, facial, tcm etc shops by prc one got chances got special one lah.....change name but service still there.......:D

aduobasi
06-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Just ignore the threadstarter. He thinks he is smart and know it 1st hand but most of us already know way in advanced.
He is just pure stupid and idiotic

addthefun
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Haha,has been like that many many years back.

:) :) :)